The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:25 pm

"come now it cant be that bad Umbra" she stated as she sat there looking at him her head tilted to the side. "you seem to be in control as it is besides you seem to like this" she stated and would continue to scratch his ears then she went down to scratch beneath his chin.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:31 pm

Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Umbreon2

He closed his eyes, making that purring noise again. His body was starting to tremble, his muscles tensing. 'Raven...please...if you don't...stop...I wont be able to...s-stop myself...it hurts too much....' She would notice his breathing was picking up, claws digging into the carpet.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:33 pm

"it hurts? how does it hurt Umbra?" she asked dropping her hands and she would slightly get down to his level a bit more hoping she wasn't doing anything to hurt him. "what exactly hurts Umbra?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:39 pm

As embarrassing as it was, Umbra would prefer to show her than to say it. He stood slowly, and turned slightly to show that his erection was practically throbbing and swollen. He laid back down, shuddering as he did and letting out a whimper. 'My body...is reacting to your presence and what you are doing, Raven...'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:40 pm

She watched him and then saw his erection 'oh boy' is all she could think as she sat there there was no way to really 'fix' that without him having some sort of release or if she threw him into a cold shower but that was cruel. "well....there is kinda only one way to fix that Umbra...and well You won't like it"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:46 pm

Umbra's ears perked up slightly, a curious look on his furry little face. 'What is it, Raven? If it helps, I'm listening. In the past, I just had to suffer through it. When it get's like this, it's dangerous to turn back to my normal form, so a way to fix it would be wonderful.'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:49 pm

"well there is technically two ways to do it, one is I toss you into a cold shower and hopefully the cold will send a shock through you and make you calm down. The second way is well I help you take care of it....by something something that deals with me touching you there, properly will work better and it wont be as painful" she could see that he was not liking either of the two options but really you could not do much for a guy when it came to situation, hell you couldn't do much for anyone in this type of situation.

"it is completely up to you, you can suffer through it in a cold shower ooor you let me help you since I did cause it"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:55 pm

Umbra looked away for a long moment. Cold shower, or Raven doing...something, to him. Eventually, he looked up at her. 'I'm already in pain, I'd rather not be cold as well...but, Raven, I'm not sure it's safe. If my instincts...I could attack you and try to...'
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 7:58 pm

"Then I'll stay behind you, you can't move to fast if I have you pinned." she stated as she would stand up and move to be behind him putting her hands on his hips a bit "see? be a bit harder for you to move without moving from beneath me" she then would move her hand down a bit and he would feel her hand wrap around his erection and start to move her hand up and down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 8:05 pm

Umbra let out a low hiss as Raven began to stroke his erection, his legs trembling a bit. He was shifting a bit, and growled every so often, ears pinned back. He was obviously enjoying her touch, his erection throbbing under her fingers, but he had a look of intense concentration on his face. His body was demanding he pin Raven down and do far more than this, but he refused. He hoped he could keep it up.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 8:09 pm

She would move her hand a bit faster the sooner this was done the sooner he would not be so upset with himself if he lost control. Raven would also try and make sure that she was not at all breathing against his neck or his ears so that it would cause a more sensation but it was some what hard since he was bunching up a bit. "Umbra come on don't do that your making this a bit harder"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 8:18 pm

Umbra growled a bit it response, though visibly attempted to relax a bit. It didn't last long. 'Raven...I'm sorry, but I can't....help it. It's taking everything I have to keep from turning around and... this feels...it feels really good, but my body...it's demanding more... my mating instincts in this form...they just...' He dug his claws deep into the carpet as if to hold on, growling again.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 8:20 pm

"Well then think of something else, if it helps move your hips some and pretend you are how you put it mating with me or something" she stated as she move her other hand to join the other one and started to stroke him harder than she did before she wanted to help him as soon as she could but if he was complaining she would have to go a bit harder she wasn't gripping him tightly she was just adding a bit more pressure to help him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 8:57 pm

Umbra followed her advice thrusting in time with her strokes, and imagining that what he was thrusting into was Raven, not her hands. It didn't help. In fact, it made it worse. His body craved her even more, and before Umbra felt his control shatter and his mind slipping under a haze of instinct, he managed to tell Raven one thing.

'Run!'

With a near snarl, Umbra twisted free of Raven's grip and spun around faster than seemed possible watching her with slightly crazed eyes, panting heavily. If Raven was looking, she'd see Umbra's erection seem to stiffen even more. Then he dove at her, claws and fangs aiming to rip off her clothing, namely her sweat pants.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 9:02 pm

Raven was taken back when he suddenly got free and she would start to stand up slightly this was not good she thought something was wrong either he wanted to do the shower or he was losing control. When she heard his statement she knew she had to get at least to the next room and barricade herself in till he calmed down.

She stood up as fast as she could the sweets she where wearing his target and she felt his claws rip through them causing her to yelp in shock. "Umbra!! calm down!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 9:09 pm

Umbra's response was another growl before he spun, using his tail to knock her legs out from under her, sending her back to the floor. He sank his teeth into the waistband of her shredded sweatpants and began to pull back to remove them, or shred them even more to give himself full access, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 9:39 pm

She would hit the ground hard and she winced one of her bruises being hit more so it was where her tail would have been "Umbra...I said stop" she stated reaching for something to hit him back or at least enough to maybe snap him out of it. When her pants came down only her thong remained and she did not want his teeth anywhere near that area.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 9:47 pm

Umbra snarled at her, and grabbed her thong with his teeth, pulling back a bit, but instead of trying to pull it off, he just bit clean through, letting it fall and expose her slit to him. He paused briefly, sniffing the area, then starting to lick her slit, making that purring noise again.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 9:50 pm

She would close her eyes as she felt his tongue running against her slit and she tried to push him away "no umbra....t-that's not.....good" she stated and kept pushing against his head, her cheeks turning red and she started to get wet as his tongue continued to run over her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 9:58 pm

Umbra growled again when she tried to push him away, but didn't bit her, simply flicked her hand away with his tail as he ran his tongue over her slit even more, pushing it into her, his nose rubbing against her clit as he enjoyed her taste.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 9:59 pm

She glared at him "t-this is really not alright Umbra...i-i don't care how much need your in....i-i said stop!" she would find her lamp on the counter and she pulled it down and threw it at him hoping to get him to stop even as his tongue slid up into her and she would bit her lip to keep from moaning.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 10:05 pm

Umbra's tail shot up and slapped the lamp away, before he let out a gutteral snarl, a warning not to do that again. He pressed his nose and tongue more into Raven's slit, starting to explore her inner walls with his tongue eagerly.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 10:11 pm

When the lamp fell away she didn't know what else to do as he only continued what he wanted and her slit was getting wetter and wetter. Her body going numb and she was starting to breath heavier she attempted to move backwards but her back would hit the counter of the kitchen the cool wood against her now heated skin. *Why did I have to change earlier?* she asked herself at least in her true form she could take him in this she couldn't even get him to stop licking her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 10:31 pm

Umbra pulled back from her, his tongue and muzzle saturated by her juices, and that's when he moved over her, his front legs hooking on her hips as he positioned himself, his tip starting to push into her.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty2011-06-13, 10:42 pm

She would look at him "Umbra please....please be done already" she stated her heart was racing in her chest till she felt him push against her and she would raise her hands and push against him again. "no...down boy!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Faces
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: