The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Faces

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-14, 6:05 pm

Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Umbreon

Umbra smirked ever so slightly. "The man to your right intended to grope you. The one next to him and diagonal to you was thinking the same. The woman in front of you was going to try to steal your purse as she left at the next stop. A man a bit away from us in a hat intends to follow and kill us for what we look like. I couldn't mentally nudge him so I'm thinking of pushing harder, which could break his mind, kill him, or completely reverse his stance on people like us. I'm not sure which it would do to him. WHat do you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-14, 6:46 pm

Raven listened to him then she would look at the people slightly out of the corner of her eye then she looked at him. "Let us try not killing people Umbra, if you can tweak him a bit that will be best but killing is well lets not do that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-14, 7:10 pm

Umbra seemed to be thinking for a moment, then glanced in the direction of the man in question. A moment later, that man stiffened, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he collapsed, unconcious. "That should do it. Best I could do without risking killing him."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-14, 7:12 pm

When the man passed out several people turned to look at him even the ones that had tried to do things to them. They where concerned and so close to the next stop no one risked stealing from the knocked out man. When the next stop came a cop was brought down to check on the man and get an ambulance down. Raven watched then placing her hand on Umbra's shoulder she walked out "come on lets get going before it gets crowded with on lookers"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-14, 8:09 pm

Umbra nodded briefly, letting Raven lead him around. He was a bit irked by that man's irrational hatred of people like him and Raven, with their animal-like qualities. Why were people so scared and hateful of people different from them?
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-15, 1:51 pm

It did not take long for them to finally reach the shopping section of the city after they had gotten off the train. Raven looked around tapping her chin thinking what stores would have the most discounts and which one would be the best to start off first. Looking at Umbra from the corner of her eyes she would then nod to herself.

"This way" She called as she moved down the sidewalk with about a million other people who had thought today was a good day to go shopping as well. Raven's aim was at one store that had just about anything you could think of for cloths. You had country, punk, goth, prep, sexy, biker and so much more. Looking back at Umbra she smiled.

"Ready?" She asked then not even really waiting for his reply she stepped into the store and started looking through the racks of cloths. She would then look at him judging his size and would grab a shirt and toss it on her arm so what if he did not like the shirt once she knew his sizes they could really get started.

"If you see something you like just grab it don't worry if it will fit for right now we can try it on in the dressing rooms in the back" Raven stated as she grabbed a pair of jeans that had a whole in the leg. "And no jackets until you have some shirts" she stated eying him as he was standing near the jackets and hoodies.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-15, 2:20 pm

Umbra, in the end, didn't pick anything for himself, simply because when it came to clothes, he just didn't care. He was content to let Raven pick his clothes because of that. Besides, she seemed to have a better sense of style than he did. After all, he wore a cloak all of the time.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-15, 2:25 pm

Raven had him try on pretty much the whole store just to see what he would look like in different things, some of the things she had to pretty much force him to wear or threaten she would get in the changing room with him and put it on for him. It was rather ammusing at how he blushed and blocked the door from letting her even get near; it was also cute.

Raven tilted her head to the side as she smiled looking at his new outfit that she made him wear out of the store. "well what do you think?" she asked as she held one of the larger bags that had even a few items she liked. "I know its different from what you are used to but you'll get the hang of it"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-15, 2:44 pm

Umbra shifted a bit in his clothes, trying to handle the change. Black jeans, a gray shirt, and a black hoodie over that. "Well, it's certainly new...and it's better for stealth than my cloak is...I'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-15, 2:48 pm

"Thats good, now to find you some things for your room. Maybe we can even find you some places to get a job. Since well even though you want to help me can you controle yourself enough to concentrate on the job at hand and not get a boner when you watch me or anyone else perform?"

She asked as she looked at him moving down the still busy sidewalk and keeping their new items in between them.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-15, 2:58 pm

Umbra blushed, glancing away. "I can control myself. It's only in my Umbreon form that I might lose control, because I'm more instinctual. I'll be fine in this form. I may get...excited, but it won't stop me from doing my job. Besides, I only really paid attention to you while in that place. The others don't interest me..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-20, 9:55 pm

"Well I guess I should take that as a complement if I had your attention like that" she stated with a small laugh. "Alright well now we need to find you some furniture unless you want to just stay sleeping on the couch"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-22, 1:29 pm

Umbra actually smirked slightly. "With how my sleeping arrangements used to be, a couch is amazing for me, so I don't really care. Whatever you want, Raven. I'm fine as I am." He shrugged, not having anything else to say about that.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty2011-06-24, 9:31 pm

Raven would just nod if he was fine with the couch she was not going to stop him after all her couch was very comfortable its why she bought it. Thinking she would then look back at him "Want something to eat? like lunch or ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Faces   Unexpected Faces - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Faces
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: