The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 7:52 pm

Okita shifted a bit, worried about that as well. "I... I don't know. I don't want to think she would, but... I've... thought about it before myself... and I wasn't dealing with guilt like this... I'm worried... and I don't think her father will be happy about her admitting how he abused his position for her..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 10:24 pm

Sei nodded, "Yeah I didn't figure he would be." He tapped Okita on the shoulder. "Come over here. Need to talk to you." He walked over to the far side of the class room. "Her dad could get fired. She could get expelled, or worse. To be honest. I never saw this coming." He kept his voice low. "I'm a bit out of my element here. I'm open to suggestions." There was a noise outside. He ducked low. There was a giggling outside. Then what sounded like roller blades skating away. He looked back to Okita Searching her face for an answer.

So far his plan was going well. Then Yasu kind of threw a wrench in it by going public. (Oh well... I'll deal with it. One way or another.)
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 10:37 pm

Okita thought about it for a moment. "...Wouldn't I have to... I don't know, want to press charges for Yasu to get expelled? I'm not... sure how this works..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 10:55 pm

Sei thought about it for a moment. "I suppose if you were the only one bullied by her. Shumei is gone for sure. We'll just have to wait and see. Let's get her to the office." He stood and walked to Yasu. "Hey, you good to go?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 11:12 pm

Yasu seemed distracted, but looked up slowly. "Huh? Oh... um... yes... lead the way." She stood slowly. It seemed she was completely exhausted from everything that had been going on, as she stumbled a bit. So she was surprised when Okita pulled Yasu's arm over her shoulder, helping her along. "O-Okita..."

"You might fall otherwise... come on, Ushijima-san..."

"Please... call me Yasu... I don't... think I could stand it, for you to show me that kind of respect..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 11:37 pm

Sei rolled his eyes a bit. "Let's just skip the pleasantries and the pitty party for now. We need to get this done. Then we can deal with what comes next." He took the lead. "We can sort it all out later. Right now we gotta see what we're dealing with. Okita get her to the office. I'm gonna make sure it's clear. I'll see you there." He said and took off. He made his way to the east wing and then to the hall that led to the office. It looked clear. He would just have to wait and see how this played out. Human politics. They both fascinated and disgusted him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-22, 11:42 pm

Okita and Yasu arrived outside the office with little trouble. They'd ducked around a corner at one point to avoid some passing students, but otherwise there were no issues.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 7:28 pm

Sei ushered them both inside the office. The principal was waiting. She looked at the three and pointed to some chairs. "Okita and Sei, wait here. I'll talk with you two here in a bit. Shumei is currently in the nurses office. I'll be talking to him when he's well enough. Yasu come with me please." She then turned and walked to her office.

Sei took a seat and waited. Looking to Okita "So, what's your take on this entire situation?" He was still in reaction mode.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 7:44 pm

Yasu walked into the office after the principal, already expecting the worst.

Okita just shrugged weakly. "I... I don't know. I... I can't even be mad at Yasu anymore... I was for a long time, but now it's just... gone. I don't know how to feel about the fact that she... that she treated me so horribly for so long... and yet all I want to do is help her now... I don't understand it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 7:56 pm

Sei nodded. "Well, that's because you are a genuinely good person." He shifted to face her a little more. "It's a rare quality. Especially in this day and age. I commend you for it." He looked back to the office. "I understand why she wants to talk to you but, why do you think she wants to talk to me?" He was still puzzled by this entire situation. 

The principal sat down at her desk and looked to Yasu. The name plate read 'Principal Nagahara Yuminara. She touched her fingers together and leaned back. She was quiet for a long time. Then she leaned forward "I head your speech. In understand your motives, the why. I understand you thought retaliation was in order. However your methods... Why would you go to such extremes to humiliate that young woman? Especially when you know this school has a zero tolerance policy against bullies. As Class president you knew better. I'm not going to excuse this. Not by any means. I just want to hear your side of things before I talk to Miss Asano." There she waited.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 8:13 pm

Okita shook her head. "I don't know... I guess she noticed you were staying by my side and talking with us, so figured you'd have some insight on things? I'm not sure..."

Yasu shifted in her seat. "I... don't really have an answer. I wasn't thinking, at all. I... I loved Shumei, and when I walked in and saw him with Okita... I didn't want to believe he would cheat on me, and when he immediately claimed that she had jumped him, I latched onto it. So I turned my anger on her, and every time she tried to tell me the truth of it, I just got angry that she was trying to turn it around on him, and..." She buried her face in her hands. "I'm a horrible person, I know that. I know you're going to expel me, and I deserve it... I just wanted to make sure that Okita knew how sorry I was before you did, that's why I did things the way I did today. I wanted to make sure everyone knew... everyone knew what I'd done, why I was being expelled... and I hoped that maybe people would reach out to Okita and try to be her friend. I've ostracized her from the rest of the school with my actions, made her a laughingstock... all because I was a blind, jealous idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 8:23 pm

Principal Nagahara nodded. "And there's the truth of it. While it doesn't excuse your actions it does tell me that you too were a victim of Shumei." She stood and walked over to Yasu. She placed a hand on her shoulder. "Believe it or not, you're not the only girl who's ad her heart broken. I was in love once. Believe me I know the feeling of heartbreak." She moved to the door and opened it. "Go sit with mister Souske while I talk with miss Asano." 

Sei nodded to Okita. "You may be right. I'm just... I don't know. Still pretty taken aback." He was about to say more when the door opened. The principal stood aside so Yasu could sit down. "Miss Asano. If you please." She waited for Okita.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 8:25 pm

Yasu took her seat next to Sei, wiping her eyes and sniffling a bit, while Okita shuffled into the principal's office, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 8:39 pm

Sei watched Okita enter the office and the door close. Sei sat there for a moment. He was extremely uncomfortable. Finally he stood and walked over to the reception desk. He grabbed some tissues and brought them back to Yasu. "Um.. Here." He sat back down. "I... I uh... I didn't expect this. I didn't mean to cause you such... I just wanted you to know the truth. This, this wasn't my intent."

The principal closed the door and turned to Okita. She walked over and gave her a hug "I'm so sorry you had to go through this miss Asano." She released her and walked over and sat behind her desk. "I know you've been through a lot. You didn't deserve what happened to you and I can under your anger and shame." She shifted and leaned back. "Personally, I don't want to expel Yasu. However In leave that judgement up to you. How do you feel she should be reprimanded? Keep in mind this is this is her academic career on the line." She paused for a while. "However if you feel you can't come to make this choice. I will alleviate you of it. I will however take whatever suggestion you offer into consideration." She closed her eyes and looked apologetic. "Miss Asano, before you answer, I just want you to know that if I had known about this situation, I would have put a stop to it. She covered her tracks well." She then waited for Okita to answer.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 8:56 pm

Yasu shook her head, smiling a bit bitterly. "Don't... you shouldn't feel guilty at all. I made my bed, I have to lie in it... and thank you. If you hadn't done what you did... I may never have found out. I would have continued terrorizing Okita, and I may have ended up marrying Shumei... or end up abandoned and pregnant..." She paused, then pulled out a pen, grabbing some paper from a desk, writing something down. Once done, she handed it to Sei. It was a list of names. "I didn't get a chance to do this earlier. This is everyone that helped me to bully Okita, or otherwise abuse my position as Student Council President. They shouldn't get away with it just because they were doing what I told them." 

~~~~~

Okita shifted a bit. "I... I don't know. All the anger I had for Yasu... it's just... gone. Despite everything that's happened... I figured I'd be happy to never have to see her again, but I just want to help her." She paused, then met the principal's eyes, biting her lip nervously. "I... I don't know what should be done, but... I don't want her to be expelled. I want to give her a second chance. And... after all of this, she's going to be where I was. Alone, and shunned by everyone else... she turned on all of her friends... she's lost her boyfriend... I'm probably the only person in the school that doesn't hate her now, and... and I want to be there for her... if that... makes any sense..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 9:17 pm

Sei took the paper and nodded. "If the principal calls on me then I'll let her know that you gave this to me. I would say try not to worry but I know from personal experience that it never works." He folded it and tucked it in a pocket.

~~~

The principal nodded. "I understand. Believe it or not. I was bullied when I was your age." She gave Okita a moment to let it sink in. "When I was growing up I was what everyone calls a 'nerd'. This little geeky girl who was constantly teased about my clothes, my hair, my glasses. I had pranks pulled on me too. While not to the extreme as you I remember one time I had my clothes taken from me and was forced into a hallway with nothing but a towel." She shook her head and then smiled. "Now I'm running this place. My point is, high school can make or break you." Leaning back she looked to Okita "I applaud you miss Asano. You have a big heart. Don't let anything take that away from you." She stood and walked to the door. "Thank you for speaking with me." She opened the door and looked out. "Mister Souske, you may enter. When i'm done we'll all talk together."

~~~

Sei stood and nodded to Yasu. He walked passed Okita and reached out to take her hand real quick. He gave it a gentile squeeze and walked into the office. The door closed behind him and the two girls were left by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 9:24 pm

Okita sat next to Yasu, shifting a bit. It was strange to think that the principal was once bullied like that. She was so beautiful, was well liked, and seemed so... confident. It was something to think about, she guessed. After a moment, she looked over to Yasu. She took in how... depressed, she looked. And after some deliberation, she came to a decision. "...I want to give you a second chance, Yasu..." Yasu looked up, shocked by the sudden comment. "Despite everything... I want to see if we could be... friends. If... if you want..." Yasu couldn't help the tears that sprand up, but she smiled through the tears.

"Y-yeah... I'd... I'd like that..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 9:29 pm

Some time later the door to the office opened and the principal stood there. She nodded her head towards Okita and Yasu. "Come on in. I've reached my decision." She waited or the two girls to enter her office and sit down. Then she moved to her chair and looked at the three. She settled on Okita first. "Asano, who is this boy to you? Since he arrived her a few days ago, things seem to have... happened. So I ask in earnest. Be honest. Who is he to you?" She then looked to Yasu. "The same question applies to you." She laced her fingers and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 9:39 pm

Okita was surprised by the question, a great deal. Yasu seemed just as surprised. But after a moment, Okita blushed a little. "He's... my first friend. He reached out to me and was nice to me, when nobody else was... and he saved me when Shumei came after me again the other day... I'd... rather not talk about it, just... Sei stopped Shumei from doing anything, and got a bit roughed up in the process..."

Yasu bit her lip, not sure how to answer at first. "He... I don't know him well. But he noticed what was going on between me and Okita. He saw through the act I was putting on, and confronted me about it. And he's the one that got me to see what Shumei really was... so I'm grateful to him... for helping me see what I'd turned into..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 9:52 pm

She nodded and was quiet for a moment. She looked at Sei "So you're the hero type are you?" This caused Sei to blink. "I... Um...." He was really uncomfortable right now. Not to mention a little insulted. (I'm a Lord of Hell. What the fuck is she talking about... "Hero" I'm NOT a hero... am I?) He didn't say anything. At that the principal looked to the three. "Well you leave me no choice. You three are now a study group slash mentor group. Yasu has stepped down as Class President so elections will be held soon for her replacement." Her eyes hardened a bit "Your task is now to mentor those who are... let's just say less fortunate than you. You will be spending a LOT of time together in and out of school. I am forming an anti bullying club with the three of you as its founding members." She gave them a moment for them to absorb the information. "You will report directly to me. I'll have your charter ready by the end of the week." She stood and walked to the door. Opening it she looked to the three. "The west wing of the school is currently under renovation. However there are a few club rooms that are finished. I suggest you three pick one and get to it. I'm calling off school for the rest of the day in light of today's activities. You are a team now. Show this school we believe in second chances, show them we can make this work. Dismissed.

Sei didn't know what to say. He wasn't used to getting ordered around. He looked at the two girls and stood. He walked to the outer office and was at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 10:01 pm

Okita's eyes were wide, clearly startled. She was... unused to having any kind of responsibility, least of all one so big. But... at least it was a cause she could certainly get behind.

Yasu, on the other hand, while surprised, was... happy. This was a clear, definite way to make amends for her actions. She didn't believe for one second that it was enough, but it was a big step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 10:08 pm

After the principal closed the door the trio could hear her on the phone with the school board. She sounded... livid. Sei took that as a cue to leave. He opened the outer door and walked through. He headed to the west wing. Looking back at the two girls "I really don't have a preference on what room to use. I'll leave that up to you two." He walked a bit further "On a side note, this was completely unexpected." He thought for a moment that he had chosen the wrong school. But he would see where this situation led him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 10:32 pm

Okita fidgeted. "I... don't really think I'd be good at this, but I'm eager to try... um... I guess we should let Yasu pick the room... she'd know what works better."

"It's not like I was a good president..." Which wasn't actually true. Aside from where Okita was concerned, she'd been a very competent Student Council President. Not that she could see that at this point.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 10:41 pm

Sei palmed his face with an exaggerated sigh. "Okay, then I'll pick. Right now that's all we need to do. We'll set it up when we get our charter." He looked in a few different rooms and settled on one that was the size of a regular classroom. "This one will do. It's still early in the school day, maybe we can get something to eat and get a dame plan going on." He reached in his back pocket and looked in his wallet. Replacing it he looked to the girls. "I don't have much money on me so we can either split the bill or head to my place, I have plenty of food there." He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Up to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty2017-02-24, 10:45 pm

Okita and Yasu both fidgeted nervously. "I... still don't really have any money..."

"I left my purse and everything at home... I was... kind of in a rush... so.. I guess your place?" She glanced at Okita, who shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]   The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Inside Me [18+, NC-17, etc. I'm serious.]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next