The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 12:53 pm

"No slaves? What is she even talking about?"
Reifer was more then a confused a great deal about everything. His this knew, or appparently thought she knew so much to everything else that was going on. The woman wasn't human but he was unable to tell what exactly she was. There could be any number of things since there were so many races as a whole.

"Never a dull moment. Heard a lot of women shouting so came to investigate. It sounded like something was going wrong or Reifer was having a three way." It was Eon who, suddenly came from nowhere. The silver-haired ninja was watching almost lazily and seeminlgy unconcerned.

"..Eon, besides asking how long you've been around I don't want to know why your mind jumped to that conclusion."

"Just now. And you know the answer to that question in your heart of hearts already boss." Eon glanced at Suzume. "Yo. New blood?"

Eon was very skilled. He was also very quirky.

Trunks knew he shouldn't have when Aryll appeared but he had to ask. At times it felt like with the SKT and Aryll he was telling children not to run around with scissors pretending to be a air plane. If said children had the power to easily destroy a planet.

"Aryll, what did you do this time?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 3:52 pm

Suzume glanced over at Eon, grinning a bit. "Hee... you're Eon then? Inukai said there was a seemingly skilled shinobi here." She practically purred as she moved around him in a very catlike fashion, looking him over. "But... you didn't catch me when I snuck in..."

~~~~~

Aryll sniffed almost indignantly, adopting an innocent expression. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about Trunks. I've done nothing at all. Nope. Aside from completely altering the course of history, but how is that any different than normal for me, I mean really?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 4:14 pm

Eon looked her over but kept his expression neutral. Suzume was definitely a looker though. "Point. I was going to make a contrived long winded excuse as normal, buut, now this time. You must be skilled as hell stealth wise." He was hoping this girl stayed out. For complete and utter professional reasons, naturally.

Reifer cleared his throat. "In either case we'll begin first thing tomorrow. Suzume, you're free to use any of the empty rooms. Eon could show you around if need be."

Trunks rubbed his temples a bit before shaking his head. "I guess I'd be a hypocrite to say anything about interfering with time. Just be careful, there's always unknown side effects even the best of us can't see until much later."

He rubbed the back of his head. "And..I know you're used to doing things solo and you can more then take care of yourself, but please next time tell me when you take off into things like. I get worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 4:26 pm

Suzume just grinned. "Oh, I've very skilled. Best kunoichi there is, yep." All those in the room would know exactly what that meant, of course. Sela sighed heavily at the thought of how she might have tried to kill Reifer, had she gone through with it. "Well, show me to my room please!"

~~~~~

Aryll responded by patting Trunks on the head affectionately, and possibly a bit teasingly. "Of course Trunks, I know how you worry about me. It's adorable." Definitely teasing. "Seriously though, trust me on this. What I'm doing is for the best. I'm saving countless lives, and fixing those that would otherwise be destroyed. I know to be careful. I've made stable paradoxes before, you know!" She grinned almost proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 4:41 pm

Eon nodded and lead Suzume out of the room and further away until they reached a empty one that was the furthest down. The room wasn't too much, being rather plain with just a bed with a few other basics but it would do for now. "If you need anything else let me know."

Trunks blushed slightly but pushed it aside. "I guess you're right. Maybe its best I stay behind when you visit that time unless I'm needed. By the way.." He looked around, almost as if checking if someone was around. "The Supreme Kai of Time made a special dinner she wanted us, specifically you to try. You weren't around at the time when you out so you just missed it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 5:06 pm

Suzume nodded a bit. "Thanks! Well, tomorrow you get to see how awesome I am, so that should be fun. Goodnight!" Suzume bounded into the room, flopping onto the bed, clearly pleased even with the simple room.

~~~~~

Aryll raised an eyebrow. "Trunks. I came back precisely when I intended to." No more need be said.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 5:49 pm

Trunks was a bit amused at that. "I figured. There is some extra food in the fridge if you're hungry though. I'm going to head to bed, good night Aryll."

Back in his room were various pictures, mostly of his past. One on a nightstand had himself, Tomoya and the others all in one picture. Off to the side close by was a picture of himself, Ashi and Nayuki asleep on a blanket in a picnic they had been at. That had totally been Atsuko's fault far as taking a picture.

All around there were more pictures of his family he had lost. Aryll and the Supreme Kai of Time had went out of their way to get some more he didn't have that he thought he had originally lost. It was comforting, in a way to have his family around even if they weren't here physically. While it of course still hurt after all these years, he had come to peace with it. It also made him happy another version of himself did have a happy ending with everyone in one piece in another time line.

Still, he survived his time, he survived Perene, and he'd push through whatever came his way.

Around the next day, everyone was preparing for things to come. Reifer was talking to Hector in hid own private room with some others while Eon went to Suzume's door and knocked. She should be up around this time but if not he'd have to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-09, 5:56 pm

"Hi." Suzume's voice came from directly behind, and slightly above, Eon. She was hanging upside down from the ceiling, grinning at him. "You're really bad at this. Too easy to sneak up on you. Don't worry, I'll fix that!" Her position, of course, brought up an excellent question to any who ever saw her do this; how the hell did her breasts stay covered by her top, loose as it appeared to be?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-11, 6:36 pm

Eon raised a brow. "Apparently, I do suck if you keep sneaking up on me like that." He did wonder how Suzume could defy gravity. It was impressive. It was also annoying because the ability to defy gravity was virtually blocking him from a nice view.

They were led to the meeting room where Hector and Reifer were waiting, the later nodded. "Morning you two. Though of course I wish it wasn't as dire."

Hector cleared his throat and gestured to the map. "Since you found our area so easily and being from a clan of ninja you must know about the layout of the land. Maybe you could point certain things out if you have? Anything at all will help. And to be blunt no offense to Eon, you're far better at stealth then Eon and might have prior knowledge so its best you lead when you two go out."

"None taken." Eon said with a easy going manner.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-11, 7:53 pm

Suzume grinned, nodding. "Sounds good. I've been to that territory before, so I know it pretty well. Is it just the two of us then?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-11, 8:29 pm

"Just you two. It's best to have a small group to go behind the lines while the heavier fighting is going on in the background."
Hector said, moving the map a bit. "Now for a few other things.."

When the mission briefing was done, Suzume and Eon were out and about to head to the rescue mission while Reifer and Hector handled things on their end. While he didn't really know them, he hoped the young women were all right and they hadn't put the worse to them just yet.

He was fast and always prided himself on his speed, but Suzume was giving him a run for his money there too. If he didn't know any better, he'd think she was actually slowing down so he could keep pace with her.

"You mentioned being there before. If so, what was the mission?"
He decided idle chatter as she lead would be better then just being quite; and he wasn't much for just sitting in the corner. Not unless he didn't like the person and didn't have anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-11, 9:25 pm

Suzume, on her end, looked like she was almost excited. "Oh, assassination and information gathering. Never done a rescue mission before, it's kind of exciting!" She suddenly turned around, and was... running backwards, and still easily keeping pace. "So, I'm going to need to make you faster too, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-11, 9:39 pm

Eon chuckled slightly. "Seems like I'll be needing to work on a few things. How you're able to run backwards and not hurt yourself I don't know. How long have you been training?" It still shouldn't take them too long to reach their destination, they'd probably strike around nightfall but he couldn't say for sure. He was reluctant to wait any longer then needed though, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-11, 10:39 pm

"The people of Iga are trained from birth! Obviously some things have to wait until we are older, but still. The kunoichi have a lot more to learn than the shinobi though, so our training takes longer as well, unless you're naturally amazing like I am!" She did a cartwheel, switching to running normally as she did. "I'll help you get better though!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-12, 12:28 am

Eon grinned slightly under his mask. "Normally, I would say I'm not looking forward to it that much but with you its another story. After this mission is done and things settle down we could train." Now though two young women needed their help. "Only problem I see is how exactly we're going to find them. If they aren't a complete moron, they won't make things too obvious were important people are being kept."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-12, 12:49 am

"Well, you're in luck!" Suzume chuckled. "Ashikaga IS a moron, yep! He has intelligent advisors, but he tends to have an issue listening to them. I'd bet they are in the palace somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-12, 10:46 pm

"For all our sake, hopefully they are. Then again with his ego he's probably arrogant enough to think nobody would get to them in the first place. You'd think he would listen more to his adivsors, if nothing else to save his own skin when its needed."
Either way that worked out perfectly fine for them both and with Suzume there they should be able to end and out.

He'd like the chance to make his end come faster, but the rescue mission took priority.

All he could do now is focus on what to come, whenever they finally got there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-12, 11:01 pm

Suzume nodded. "He's really cruel though, and also isn't one to let others win. We'll have to be really careful, he'll kill those two for real just to spite us, or use one as a hostage to escape."

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2015-08-13, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-13, 8:20 pm

That's what Eon worried about but there was really nothing for it. He couldn't say how long it finally took to get them to the outskirts of their target, it was probably close to evening judging by the dip of the sun if he had to make a educated guess.

The good news the night would make the cover easier. The bad news they had taken more time but it couldn't really be helped since it wasn't like they could teleport.

Eon was scanning the area from a tree before dropping down by Suzume. "So, how are we going to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-23, 4:58 pm

Suzume seemed to be thinking it over. "Hm... well, unless Ashikaga has learned his lesson from last time I was here, then the eastern courtyard should have an loosely guarded servant entrance leading into the palace. So if not, which is likely, then we can get inside from there. Then, we need to catch ourselves a guard and interrogate him and find out where those two are being held. Then we rescue them!" She smiled brightly, then bounded away, making her way toward the eastern courtyard while skirting patrols. Upon arriving, she made a show of gasping in surprise. "Oh wow, he DID learn his lesson! He added a whole.... one guard to guard the entrance." She giggled, and looked at Eon. "Have I mentioned he's stupid? You want to take this one, or me?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-25, 1:40 pm

"How has he managed to survive this long in a coat throat circle?"
Eon shook his head. "I'll let you go first so I can get a good idea of your style."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-25, 6:06 pm

"Oh, you want a demonstration? Well, I can't demonstrate most of my skills since we are in a hurry, but I have one I can show right now..." She grinned, and moved away, quickly disappearing. A few moments later, and no less than five Suzume's dropped down around the guard, each carrying a kunai. What followed was instantly fatal. Each kunai found it's mark before the man could react; heart, both lungs, and each side of his neck. The guard crumpled, and all five disappeared after dragging him into a bush while a sixth, the real Suzume, tapped Eon on the shoulder. "I can keep those clones up longer than that by the way. And can create more of them. I'm kind of awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-28, 11:26 pm

Eon was not what you would call squeaky clean when it came to his past before he had met Reifer and ended up working for him. He could safely say he had become a much better person then what he used to be before when he had been concerned entirely by his own neck and through the day.

So Suzume killing the man like that did bother him at least on a intelluctual level, but at the same time he couldn't judge. Not entirely anyway.

"You didn't have to kill them, you know. Could have just as easily knock them out. If you're going to be around Reifer one thing you need to know that killing is normally a last resort."
Eon then shrugged. "But you didn't know and we're on enemy turf. It's just something for next time."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-28, 11:45 pm

Suzume blinked, and shrugged. "I've been trained to kill since I was a child, it's what I do, not something I necessarily enjoy, you know? I'll try to avoid killing though... hey, I can consider it a fun challenge! Anyway, let's get going. I'll send a couple of clones out. Either we or my clones will find someone that knows where we need to go!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty2015-08-29, 12:23 am

Eon was glad that mattered was settled relatively easy; it might not have been true for a lot of others but at least Suzume was taking things in stride. "Sounds fine to me. How many clones can you make anyway? You're not a Chakra ninja are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next