The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-10, 4:16 am

"That's..unique. It would explain a few things, but I don't know them at all." It did allude to what kind of past Rance might of had which didn't pain a pretty picture. "I'll trust your judgement on this and give Rance a chance. Too many others judge too quickly as is."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-10, 4:18 am

Sill smiled at that. "Thank you, Lord Reifer. I know he can be hard to take at times, but if you get to know him, he truly is a good person."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-10, 10:57 pm

Reifer choose not to comment about it, having said his peace. "While you're here, could I get you anything? Food or something to drink? I'm busy so I can't always be around but I want to be a good host to my guest for however long you're staying."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-10, 11:51 pm

Sill just smiled. "I'm fine, Lord Reifer, thank you. I'd like to just rest for now. The journey was a bit long, and while Rance-sama is full of energy, I'm rather tired. If I could be directed to a room...?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 12:01 am

"Of course." Reifer began to lead the young woman to one of the empty guest rooms which while wasn't that decorated but still far better then the norm. "Felecia should probably see in shortly for dinner while you get some rest."

He was going have to talk to Hector about a few things once it slowed down, there were more then a thing or two on his mind he wished to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 12:05 am

Sill paused. "That's the third time someone has mentioned a 'Felicia' since I arrived. Including Aryll ordering Rance-sama to leave her alone if he meets her. Who is she, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 12:29 am

Reifer smiled a bit. "She's a maid, but she's a very close friend of me and mom. I've known her pretty much all my life since I was a boy, I'm very young by dragon standards. She's very kind but clumsy, she also has a habit of putting herself down. It's frustrating at times, but other then that none of us would change her for the world. I don't think she realizes how well liked she is here at times."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 12:32 am

Sill could only smile at that. "I see. She sounds like a good person, I can't wait to meet her." She bowed to Reifer politely. "Thank you for your hospitality, Lord Reifer."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 2:13 am

Reifer said his goodbye's and headed out, closing the door behind him. Sil seemed like a pretty pleasant young woman, there was a reason she trusted in Rance. Just like Aryll brought both of them to her, which he was wondering about. He was thinking there was some sort of plan in mind with her knowledge of the future.

Only thing was, he wasn't sure of what. Obviously Rance and Sil must play some sort of role of things but there was no way of telling what for sure.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 3:19 am

As Reifer was walking, he would hear a loud crash not far from there, in the kitchens, a familiar cry of frustration, and a... vaguely familiar bout of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 3:26 am

Reifer was confused by the noise he heard but also curious so he went to investigate, maybe one of the maids had made a mess. If so he would probably help despite any protest he may have gotten from anyone around.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 3:33 am

What he would find was a sight both foreign and familiar. On one hand, Felicia seemed to have broken something... again. On the other, the other maid that was helping her to clean up was... different. Different as in being over seven feet tall and having long green hair... why Aryll was dressed as a maid was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 4:00 am

Reifer didn't even question it anymore; Aryll was just a odd woman who did her own thing. He went over to help out, though there wasn't as much need to. It didn't take him too long to figure out or at least a guest of what happened, Felicia had pushed herself too hard again.

Still...what was Aryll doing in that outfit?

"Felicia, you really shouldn't push yourself too much. More importantly I'm glad you're not hurt."
It was a conversation they had countless times really, and she Had hurt herself a number of times.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-11, 4:25 am

Felicia brushed her dress off, blushing a bit. "I'm just fine, Lord Reifer, and I have to do my duties. I'm not pushing myself too hard, I'm just... horrible as always at my job."

"Yeah, you're pretty clumsy, but I wouldn't say you were bad at your job. You'd have been fired long ago if you were!" Aryll seemed to be in a good mood, bouncing on the balls of her feet, and seemingly content to pretend she was just a normal maid... despite obviously not being so.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-13, 2:30 am

Reifer shook his head. "Aryll is right. You're far too hard on yourself Felecia..." He glanced at the hyper active demi goddess. "What brings you back so soon?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-13, 3:30 am

Aryll chuckled. "So soon, he says. Soon for you could be years for me, you know.... though this time you're right, it's 'soon'. Anyway, I am here... pretty much to make sure you are here right now. Why? Simple... because reasons."

"Lord Reifer? You know her? I thought she was a new maid..." Felicia seemed a little confused, and for good reason.

"I'm not really a maid, just dressing up, really."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-14, 4:18 pm

"She's a friend of mine, her name is Aryll though I assume you know each other by name already." He had a feeling there was more to it, but he left it alone for now.

He held out a hand to help Felecia up. "Do you need any extra help with anything today?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-14, 4:53 pm

Felicia took the offered hand, sighing. "No, I should be fine, thank you Lord Reifer. Thank you for the offer, though you really shouldn't do so. It's my job to take care of you and the palace, after all! ...Even if I am terrible at it."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-15, 1:33 pm

He knew this was coming, as frustrating as it was at times. "And its my job to take care of my close friends which you're one of. Besides, why do you think you're so bad at your job?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-15, 4:56 pm

Felicia blinked at that. "Lord Reifer, are you feeling well? You seem to have forgotten all the accidents and screw-ups I have on a daily basis, and the trouble I cause for you and everyone else. I spilled tea of Lady Sela just yesterday!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-16, 3:18 am

Reifer had an idea, he wasn't sure if it would work but it was worth a short. "I'll tell you what Felicia, for a week why don't you take a break from your weekly duties, minus some of the more critial ones I lay out? When the week is done, I want you to note the difference between things when you were working there. Telling you is one thing, but seeing for yourself is something else."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-19, 7:30 pm

Felicia seemed skeptical. "But then I'll be completely useless, since you never need me to help you fight anymore..."

"That's a good thing. Don't advise you to do any fighting in the near future. In fact, wait like.... a year. Then you can fight again." Aryll's words cause Felicia to pout.

"Lord Reifer would never agree to something like that." She glanced over at him. "Um... right, Lord Reifer?"

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2016-03-30, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-30, 12:21 pm

Reifer was confused but he had some ideas. "I wouldn't let you just sit around, don't worry about that Felecia I know you like to help. I would just be assigning you to different things so you can see for yourself when you aren't personally doing them. As for the last part, only if it meant keeping you safe if we were in the middle of a war or something. You're one of my precious people, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-30, 5:35 pm

Felicia smiled softly, while Aryll cleared her throat. "That's sweet, but I really do insist that Felicia not do any fighting for about a year. I'm serious." Felicia's pout returned.

"Well unless Lord Reifer orders it, I will fight if I need to."

"I suggest you run, help evacuate others, whatever. But don't fight."

"I'm sorry, you seem very nice, but I do not take orders from you, and I won't sit on the sidelines if others are in danger."

"You will if I knock your ass out..." Aryll mostly mumbled that, but it was heard all the same.

"Are... are you threatening me?"

"Warning. There's a difference."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty2016-03-31, 1:04 am

That could have been handled better..

Reifer frowned a bit to what was said. "Felecia, excuse me and Aryll for a moment."

Once they got some place away, he focused directly to Aryll. "What was that about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next