The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-03-31, 1:13 am

Aryll eyed him a moment. "Reifer, how do you feel about Felicia? What does she mean to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-03-31, 1:18 am

That seemed sort of a left field question but he assumed there was a reason for it but he was still slightly confused. "She's a close friend that's practically family. We grew up together and always have been close. But you know this already."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-03-31, 1:33 am

Aryll nodded, smiling rather brightly. "You're right, I do know. I know very much that you are both close, because I'd have had to have been blind to miss the devastated look on your face whenever she was brought up." She suddenly jabbed her finger into his chest with enough force to make him stagger back, her smile becoming rather... ominous. "So you listen to me right now, Reifer. You don't understand the risks I am taking. You don't understand just what kind of lengths I am going to, to ensure that your future, the future of Halzara, and the future of Earth Realm as well don't end up eventually going down the toilet. But at the same time, I'm altering some things just to make people happier where I can." She paused, her rather frightening smile slipping into a pained frown.

"In the grand scheme of things, Felicia matters little. No offense, but it's true. But to you, she matters a great deal. So to make absolutely sure that you don't end up causing yourself a lot of unnecessary pain, I'm going to tell you something that you need to keep to yourself, and in your heart. Future knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands, and I'm entrusting this to you because I know I can, and because you need to know some of what is at stake. I can't tell you all of my plans here, because I need you to act naturally in most situations. Do you understand the importance of what I'm about to tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-03-31, 2:05 am

Reifer stumbled back from a mixture of surprise and the fact she was that strong in the first place since she had just jabbed him with her finger. The smile she wore was something that made even him a bit uneasy, this woman was very dangerous despite her usual happy face she wore.

When she finished, Reifer schooled his features to being almost eerily neutral. It was hard to say what exactly what he was thinking about, he himself had a few conflicting opinions. "If its that important no one but us will hear it."

Earth and Halzara? It sounded rediclous just thinking about it though, he didn't plan to save the world just keep things in his circle stable and maybe help when he could.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-03-31, 2:31 am

Aryll nodded slowly. "I believe you. So I'll be brutally honest with you. Despite your best efforts, war is coming. And from many angles. Some parts of the wars ahead will be short, and end fairly peacefully. Some will be bloody, and the cost high. Most will be wars that are fought for petty reasons. Some, however... some will be crucially important. And during that time... there will be another force at play. I can't tell you when it will happen, as it could happen at any time during the next year. What you need to understand is that no matter what, some people, on your side and others, will go missing. Most will not be found. Some... you'd wish you didn't. I don't know which battle or at what time, but Felicia is taken in this way." She paused, and placed her hands gently on Reifer's shoulders.

"You never tell me, or anyone else, exactly what you saw when you found her Reifer. But I know that it broke you, and it took everyone to pick up the pieces. The rage and grief of a dragon is not something anyone wants to see. So please. For Felicia's sake, and yours.... do not let her out until the field of battle until I tell you it is safe. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-01, 1:57 am

Reifer didn't know what he had seen, but he didn't ever wish to find out. She wouldn't like staying on the side lines, but for her sake he wouldn't put her in any uneeded danger. The fact that war was coming was also unsettling but he supposed the peace and being isolated from the others wasn't a realistic goal.

He didn't actually want to be some sort of big hero or anything, didn't want that kind of weight added to his shoulders. His plan, originally was simply leading the best he could and helping here and there but otherwise staying neutral when possible.

Though..if war was indeed coming perhaps some of his plans needed to done sooner such as making contacting and establishing friendly relations with Ylisse.

"If it needs to be done, it needs to be done. She'll want to help but if anything happens to her..
" He shook his head. "I'll talk to Felecia about it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-01, 2:15 am

"I know she won't like it, Reifer, but you need to make sure she knows how important it is. Now go on. I'll see you again with your mother, after the healers have finished and leave." She gently pushed him back toward the kitchens, as she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-01, 3:50 am

With a mental sigh, Reifer went to find Felecia which didn't take too long. "I have to apologize about Aryll, she can have her moments. It won't happen again. We need to talk though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-01, 5:44 pm

Felecia looked a bit concerned. "What is it Lord Reifer? You look a bit shaken... should I make you some tea? I promise not to spill it on you this time, I've been practicing and I'm sure I can do it!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-01, 9:42 pm

"It's not that, but I would rather talk to you in private about it. Follow me please."
Reifer went to a room that currently wasn't being used and sat down after making sure the door was closed. "Felecia, for now I want you to stay out of the fighting until I give orders to step in."

Knowing she might protest he added in. "It's not that I don't think you're capable..it's just I want to keep you safe. There's a lot of things going on, and I get the feeling we'll be in a fight we can't avoid for now stay out of it. Please, for me. If anything happened to you I'm not sure what I would do." For once Reifer sounded a bit shaken which wasn't like him at all.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-01, 10:33 pm

Felicia looked like she was ready to fight him on this, but the way Reifer was acting... "...Okay. If it really means that much to you, Lord Reifer, then I'll do as you ask... but please promise me you'll tell me what's going on eventually?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-01, 11:22 pm

"I promise, you have my word."

Reifer felt the tension leave his body a bit after she agreed to keep out of things which meant at least one other thing was off his mind. "I'll spend some time with you just the two of us to make up for it when things slow down. We don't get to spend as much time together like we used like when we were young."

He didn't realize his hand gently lacing with hers, subconsciously really.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-02, 1:20 am

Felicia, on the other hand, was well aware of Reifer's actions, and forced down the blush she knew was coming. "You mean when I would cause you nothing but trouble? Things haven't changed all that much, Lord Reifer. But... thanks for always being so nice to me... you've never made me feel like a servant." She smiled softly, before pulling away, and gently pushing him out of the room. "Now go, you have plenty of work to do without putting yourself in danger of one of my accidents! I need to get ready to help with preparing for dinner tonight as well."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-02, 12:53 pm

Reifer was a bit disappointed as he wanted to spend more time with Felecia but he knew his friend was right that he did have some things to do that required his attention. Right now he needed to check on his mother again, after that he had to talk to Hector about a few things that were in the works.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-02, 7:29 pm

Reifer would find that the healers were still at work with Sela, but informed him that they should be done by nightfall. They had isolated what appeared to be the source of her illness, and were working to get rid of it. If all went well, she should start to recover within a few days. For now, they suggested he return then, and move on to other things until then.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-03, 1:33 am

Reifer left them to their devices then, but he of course still worried but there was really nothing for it at the moment so he focused on other things. It didn't take him too long to find Hector who was by himself in the 'planning room' but they were tense and agitated about something. Whatever it was, Reifer had a feeling it had nothing to do with the map and reports he was keenly taking apart mentally.

"..Is everything all right? I wanted to talk to you but if this is a bad time it can wait a moment." It wasn't like his friend who was normally fairly easy going and laid back.

The other man shook his head. "Just a personal problem. Go ahead and let me know what you have in mind, I need another distraction."

Reifer was skeptical but he held his peace for now, he had an idea what it was anyway which was a rather sore subject.

After he was done with his talk, Reifer decided he'd check on Iliara or Sen, really depending on who he ran into first. Mainly to see how they were adjusting, though with the former he had a extra motive to things.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-03, 2:18 am

It was Iliara that he'd find first. Unsurprisingly, she was at the archery range, practicing with her bow. She seemed to have just started, since she seemed to be testing the draw, and hadn't seemed to have actually loosed any arrows.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-09, 12:59 pm

"Afternoon Iliara. I hope this isn't a bad time?" Reifer was still getting to know the woman, he knew a bit about her and a general idea but not who she was as a person and visa versa. It was physically impossible to know everyone, but Reifer made it a point to learn about those in his circle. To his diplomats all the way to the various maids. Of course on that subject, there was one maid particularly close to him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-09, 7:26 pm

Iliara paused, turning to look at Reifer. "Ah, Lord Reifer. No, it is not a bad time. Though do you mind if I continue with my practice while we talk? I rarely had time to practice while guarding Princess Yuki, so I want to make sure I'm not rusty."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-11, 9:38 pm

"Of course. I don't use the bow but I know how hard it can be to find time to practice your weapons." By itself, the bow really couldn't do too much when against stronger demons and the like due to the fact with their armor it would simply bounce off. There were two ways around it, the first was enhancement and the second was the person using the bow itself infusing it with their own power. He had never seen her use one so it was hard to say.

"How much do you know about Ylisse if anything? I know it seems a bit left field, but there's a reason I asked." She had traveled a lot and she had been part of royalty so there was a chance she knew a fair amount.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-11, 10:19 pm

Iliara paused at that. "Ylises...? That is indeed a bit surprising for you to ask about... I know a decent amount, I feel. The Akashi family has had many dealings with the Twisted Continent in the past. Mostly trade, though we have learned much from each other. That includes the Kingdom of Ylisse. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-14, 11:57 pm

"Because I have been considering establishing contact, maybe becoming allies. It depends. Recent events made me realize that we can't stay peacefully isolated forever. Like it or not, I feel we'll eventually be put into conflicts of some kind down the line. Any information would be helpful, like for example the current rulers."
He knew that before but things had recently sunk in more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-15, 2:02 am

Iliara was rather plainly surprised. "I... had thought that you would know a great deal yourself, Lord Reifer. Are you and Lady Sela not dragons? Surely you would know of the lands protected by the Divine Dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-04-15, 2:28 am

Reifer shook his head. "I know of that and the basics, just not all the politics of that land. I know its currently ruled by Prince Chrom. His father..not so much, from what little I know."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty2016-07-24, 9:50 pm

Iliara blinked. "You've been misinformed, though I suppose that's not surprising. The current leader of Ylisse is Exalt Emmeryn, the elder sister of Prince Chrom. Chrom leads a group called the Shepherds, who travel Ylisse protecting the populace. They are at peace, though a nearby country is seeking war due to the actions of the previous Exalt, who was a warmongering fool that impoverished his country."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread   War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Changes Everything [Reboot] Past Thread
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next