The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Ball And Chain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-07, 1:11 am

Adell just slowly nodded. "Yeah. Let's go talk to mom, she's up around this time." He got up out the door, but let Ariana go first before following a bit after that. It was a subconscious thing, but he was keeping closer to Ariana because he had become naturally more protective of her after that.

Samantha was indeed up, and looking somewhat tired. She came over worriedly. "I was wondering what happened to you two, you didn't come in until late so I was worried."

Adell sighed. "That's what we need to talk to you about. Yulina's still sleep so that's an good thing."

She really didn't like the sound of this so far but motioned for them to sit in the living room with her.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-07, 1:17 am

Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 TheDarkSamurai

Ariana walked over to the couch, and sat down as asked. She looked at Adell expectantly, waiting for him to sit next to her. She knew Samantha would be wondering over the change, Ariana being very close with Adell now. The fact that she seemed tired, and Adell worried...there was no telling what Samantha was thinking.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-07, 4:02 am

Adell took a deep breath. "There was something..bad that happened.." And then he went to explain everything that happened, how that mad had came, him turning into a demon and everything else.

By the time it was done, Samantha was notably unnerved and trying to think straight. "..And..there all dead?"

"Yeah, definitely." Adell then added. "That man, I don't know what happened but he's definitely dead. I'm not bothered I killed him..it's more of I don't remember and blacked out."

"We'll think of something.." Samantha went over and gave Ariana an hug, before pulling away, not sure she really wanted much physical contact at the moment. "I'm just glad you two are safe and at home.."

I wonder how many of those vampires are in the clan. Samantha thought somewhat darkly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-07, 12:08 pm

Ariana didn't seem bothered by the hug at all, and just sat there. After a moment, she looked at Samantha. "I know what you are likely thinkin'. It's an entire village. There are at least a thousand...a little over half of them bein' male. I eventually stopped keeping count of all the faces that came to 'play' so I can't give an exact number. As for what happened...I can tell you, since I saw it...I'd started watchin' Adell near the end, because it...it was nice to know that someone cared about me that much."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-07, 10:59 pm

Samantha focused completely on Ariana at those words, as if to say go on. "Could you please tell me then about what happened? It's important just in case this starts to become a problem, whatever it is since Adell apparently can't remember all of it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-07, 11:19 pm

Ariana nodded softly. "He got angry, for one. Exceedin'ly so. Then this...dark energy erupted from him. It wasn't evil or anythin', just...dark. Just the energy killed the bastards to either side of him. Then he transformed. He got alot taller, really muscular, energy swirlin' around him...well, he looked like an evil Hulk, to be honest. Then he grabbed....that...man...and, well, broke him in half. Literally in half, there were two pieces. Then he just came over to me and got all gentle, sayin' my name, askin' if I was okay. Seemed hard for him to talk. Then, he just...changed back."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-08, 2:14 am

If Samantha was at all bothered by the man being ripped in half, she didn't really show it. She was still wondering why Adell didn't seem to remember anything. "..As long as he doesn't blindly attack anyone but I'm still rather worried about him not remembering but nothing can be done about it now. I do have some slightly good news."

"Which is?" Adell was hoping for some good news after that.

"Kiera contacted me, said she might have a solution for you and Ariana's curse problem." Samantha said and glanced at the half-vampire. "She's an friend of ours, a bit quirky but a good person. She's of all things, an Air Pirate, I know that sounds strange. Anyway she should be here soon to talk to you two about it just not sure when."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-08, 2:34 am

Ariana blinked, and didn't seem to care either way about the news of a possible solution. She was glad for the possibility of the curse being broken, but deep down, was worried that if it was broken, then she'd have to leave.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-08, 3:29 am

Samantha stood up. "In the mean time, are you two hungry? I haven't gotten breakfast for everyone just yet." She headed towards the kitchen, then paused. "..Do you want to help me Ariana?" She asked after a moment. Samantha was actually thinking of teaching her some basics, maybe cooking would relax her. It did to Kieth when he did it, or so he explained anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-08, 3:42 am

Ariana seemed startled, then smiled. "Alright. Come on Adell." Of course Adell had to come too, seeing as how they were stuck together.

(Sucky post is super sucky!)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-09, 4:53 pm

(Slight time skip, as there's nothing to do)

Roughly a week after the incident, nothing of interest really happened for the most part. The Kronos family had become even closer to Ariana as an result of things. She still had her issues, but Ariana seemed to be coming along nicely which Samantha and Adell were happy about with all the things she had went through. There was something Samantha wanted to do for Ariana, however. Something she thought might make the young woman's day.

So about on Friday, Samantha had told Adell and Ariana to pick up a few basic things from the store; more as an excuse to get them out the house so she could properly 'prepare' for everything. This meant even Adell was out the loop because she couldn't tell Adell without Ariana present and spoling the surprise she had in store.

The moment Adell and Ariana both entered the house, the lights were a bit dim(though Ariana could see thanks to what she was) before they turned on.

"Happy Birthday Ariana!" Samantha and Yulina shouted. There was a cake and some other birthday things laying around, a few wrapped gifts the two must have gotten some time earlier.

"What..?" Adell was taken back by this too.

"We'll, I asked Ariana once if she remembered her birthday date exactly and said she couldn't. That and she probably never had a proper birthday, so why not start now?" Samantha said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-12, 9:01 pm

Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Re15

Ariana stared at Samantha in shock for a moment, then looked around at the obvious birthday items. She bit her lip, her hand coming up to her mouth in another rare show of vulnerability. "You...you did this for me? I...I can't believe you did this for me...I....th-thank you...." She teared up a bit, but she'd recently begun to regain her tough exterior, though she would let down her guard for the Kronos family, and so wiped her eyes before the tears could fall.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-13, 12:41 am

Samantha only smiled. "Of course we would. I also wanted to let you know no matter how things turn out with this curse business you'll always have a home and family here waiting for you."

By then, Yulina came forward with a present. "I got this for you!" The present, when she would open it would reveal a small but pretty bracelet.

"I wasn't sure about it at first, but Yulina insisted. It's actually suppose to be a bracelet that bonds people together--or something to that effect." Samantha finished
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-13, 1:08 pm

Ariana turned the bracelet over in her hands gently, then smiled. "Well, bein' bound to Adell has resulted in me knowin' you three and pretty much with me bein' happier than I have been in a long time, so what could be wrong about doin' it again here?" She slipped the bracelet on, smiling softly again.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-13, 9:50 pm

"So..this is going to be her birthday for now on?" Adell felt the need to say something after all that instead of just standing there like a fish out of water.

"Yes." Samantha motioned to the cake. "We were going to add numbers but we don't know how old Ariana is, so we just got a few candles and called it an day. I think we may have some other numbers we can use somewhere around the house." Samantha looked at Ariana curiously. "How old are you in human years, if you don't me asking."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-13, 10:20 pm

Ariana seemed to think about it. "I could be slightly off since I never knew my birthday, but based on the flow of years, I'd say I'm fourty-nine. I could be a year younger or older, but I'm pretty sure I'm fourty-nine."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-13, 11:50 pm

Forty nine!? Adell was taken back by this, more of surprise or anything but outwardly he stayed calm.

This made Samantha blink, then she smiled. "We'll, happy forty nine then Ariana. But what birthday would be without blowing out your candles?" She grabbed a few numbers which had been stashed away, putting a nine and a four on the cake, then with a small lighter lit both of them up.

"Go ahead, make a wish Ariana!" Yulina prodded. "But you can't tell us, or it won't come true."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 12:25 am

Prior to meeting the Kronos family, Ariana would have thought making wishes was a stupid waste of time. However, then her wish of having friends and being happy came true. She smiled softly, closed her eyes, then blew out the candles. "There."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 2:56 am

"So, whatcha wish for?" Yulina asked, she was curious.

"Now, now, remember she can't say or it won't come true." Samantha interjected.

"Aww.." Yulina pouted a bit, and Adell ruffled her hair which of course made the small angel make something of a face again. Samantha was already getting the plates for everyone and cutting some pieces for herself and everyone else.

Of course, Yulina didn't stay quite for too long. "Ariana, do you like anyone?" She asked a but curious.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 3:35 am

Ariana had just been about to take a bite of cake when Yulina asked her question. She froze, eyes a bit wide. She lowered her fork and looked at Yulina in confusion. "I...what?" She knew what Yulina was asking, it just caught her by surprise. "That...why?"

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 4:09 am

"I just wanted to know if you wanted a family or anything of your own." Yulina asked, still curious. This caught Adell off guard as well.

Knowing about her past, Samantha gently intervened. "That's a rather personal question to ask someone up front, Yulina."

"Oh. Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 4:36 am

Ariana paused, then sighed. "Yeah, Yulina, I'd like a family. I just don't see it happenin' any time soon...or ever. I'd have to trust someone enough for that, and the only people I trust are you three, and that's only because I had no choice but to stick around and learn to trust you. In all honesty, the only possibility I have of a family is this one here, or if me and Adell got together. My only options when it comes to someone I could love are Samantha or Adell, because I know I couldn't trust anyone else enough. Even then, Samantha is more likely because she's a woman, and I...still have problems bein' comfortable around men. No offense, Adell. Point is, it's more likely that I'll never have a family of my own, Yulina, despite what I may want. It's just not in the cards for me, with how my life has been." Despite all she had just said, and the reactions some might have, she seemed fairly calm, and went back to her cake.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 6:02 pm

This of course surprised both Samantha and Adell. Adell more of because he didn't think she ever even briefly considered him that way, even after that..mess that happened. Samantha was a bit taken back, and somewhat flattered, even though she wasn't interested in women that way. Ariana did deserve to be happy after all she had been through, both of them could agree on that.

This seemed to satify Yulina, so she didn't pester Ariana with anymore questions for now. She however, wasn't too happy that Ariana seemed to think she would never have a family of her own. It was then she got the idea of her big brother. Maybe they could make each other happy?
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 6:27 pm

Ariana glanced up after a moment. "Sorry if I made either of you uncomfortable with what I said. Just bein' honest. Particularly you, Samantha. I'm pretty sure you are not interested in women, after all. Unfortunate for me, but not somethin' I can change. Adell, I don't mean to offend you either, but the truth is that the likelyhood of me ever being comfortable enough around a man to have that sort of relationship with one is slim to none. I trust you, I just...well, I don't need to explain that certain aspects of relationships, I just...don't see myself ever being able to do such things with a man...willingly anyway." She was intentionally vague about that, because of Yulina. The sweet little girl didn't need to know details of Ariana's past. She went back to her cake, seeming fairly depressed again, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty2010-12-14, 8:20 pm

The fact Ariana was depressed on her birthday didn't sit well with Adell and Samantha. They were determined in their own way to help her. In reality, they knew it didn't really rest with them but with Ariana but even so they were fixed with helping her somehow.

After her birthday, things went without incident for the most part. Yulina was playing around with Ariana or more to the point, brushing her hair again. She liked doing that for some reason. Adell, bored, was doing one-fingered push ups.

Then a knock was heard and Samantha who was there at time went to get it, and was surprised on seeing Kiera.

"I told ya I'd come ya? Nice to see ya again Sammy." The woman hadn't really changed all that much, still as quirky and cheerful as she remembered..and she still had that parrot hunched on her shoulder. Samantha wasn't sure why she kept Polly almost everywhere with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their Ball And Chain
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next