The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Their Ball And Chain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 12:00 am

Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 TheDarkSamurai

Ariana straightened up, and managed a weak smile. "Alright...hopefully, we can one day actually be good friends...especially since we are stuck together...anyway, after breakfast, we'll work on your fire manipulation for a bit..."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 1:03 am

Adell smiled a bit as well. "Yeah..just don't take it easy on me because of this." He was of course teasing.

This, he was pretty sure was a turning point in their relationship.

Two weeks had passed since that day, Adell was doing much better in his training and was coming along rather nicely. He also wasn't dropping or anything, so that was another sign. Samantha was a lot more kind to Ariana from that point on, not that she wasn't before. Yulina rarely left Ariana and Adell alone for too long, but neither Adell or Ariana minded too much.

However, Adell had a bad feeling about something. He couldn't put his finger on it but it bugged him. Maybe he was just being paranoid, he didn't really know.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 1:42 am

Ariana was poking around the kitchen, when she turned to Adell. "Hey, we're runnin' low on some groceries. Let's go buy some, so your mom doesn't have to. I feel I should contribute more, y'know?"

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 2:14 am

Adell thought that was a good idea. "Sure. I was thinking of picking up something's anyway." Maybe during their trip that odd feeling would go away. He convinced himself he was just being a bit on the cautious side because as of recent, he had gotten even more protective of Ariana even though she was stronger then him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 2:21 am

Ariana nodded, walking toward the door, though she of course stayed near Adell. As she'd gotten more comfortable around him, she stayed closer to him, thus giving them both more room for movement if necessary. Also, she was starting to actually enjoy his company a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 2:36 am

The feeling Adell was steadily getting worse, but since he couldn't exactly prove it was anything he settled for ignoring it for now, but keeping on guard. In particular, keeping his Ki Sense active around their general area for anything that stood out.

"So what are we out of, mostly milk and stuff?" He asked Ariana, still keeping his Ki sense out. Maybe once he felt nobody out of the ordinary around.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 3:06 am

Ariana shrugged. "Pretty much. Out of bread too, so..." She trailed off, her brow furrowing, before her eyes widened in horror, her pupils constricting, eyes becoming like pinpricks. "No...how...he can't...why....why is he here!?"

"Oh, so you sensed me, Ariana?" A man stepped out of the nearby shadows, smiling. He had a kind face, but a mildly sadistic look on his face, a bandage wrapped around his head, covering his left eye. "You really have grown since I saw you last. You know, I still remember what your hunter friend did to me." He tapped the bandage. Ariana had backed into the wall, and was shivering in fear. The man glanced at Adell. "My sources say that you, due to a curse, are now bound to my little Ariana here. Having fun?" Before anything more could be said, two men came up behind Adell and grabbed him to restrain him. Karia drew a knife and held it to Ariana's throat. Ariana was too terrified to even respond. "I don't know how strong you are exactly, but if you move, I'll slit her throat open right here."

Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 KARIA

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 3:24 am

"Ariana!" Adell was restrained from doing anything, though they could barely hold in place. The only reason he relented was because of the threat. "You fucking coward." He spat, he normally didn't curse much but he was pissed to put an understatement. "Ariana, fight! Don't just let him win!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 3:30 am

Ariana moved a bit, as if wanting to listen to Adell, but froze up when Karia looked at her. "Behave, Ariana." He then turned to Adell. "Now, normally I'd just kill you and be done with it, but since you seem bound to Ariana, I can't do that. So instead, I need you to sleep for awhile." His right eye widened as he stared into Adell's eyes. "Now relax..." Adell's mind would start to fog up, and he'd get light headed. If for some reason Karia's powers didn't work, he'd just have his men knock him out.

Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 KARIA

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 3:57 am

Adell fought against it, and to his credit lasted a bit longer then a normal person thanks to his strong will power. The only problem was that only went so far and he had never experienced an attack like this so he wasn't prepared for it. Still, he felt a bit of disgust well within himself at being disabled this easily when he was badly needed.

He felt his consciousness begin to slip, and fighting against became increasingly useless. "Sorry.." He said to Ariana before he fell unconscious, face first on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 4:31 am

Karia nodded in satisfaction as Adell fell, and motioned for the two men to pick him up. As they did so, Karia gripped Ariana by the back of her neck, forcing her to move with him as he walked. "Now, Ariana, you and I need to have a...talk. I've so dearly missed you..." Her only response was a whimper.

~~~~

It was an hour later that Adell would start to wake up. The first thing he'd notice would be that he was chained to a chair. Then, he'd notice that his vision was blurred and his hearing off. Then, through the blur, he'd know that the two men who had restrained him earlier, were standing to either side of him, as guards. Then his hearing would start to come back, followed shortly by his vision.

He'd likely wish it hadn't.

Directly in front of him, a completely naked Ariana had her arms chained behind her back, and was sobbing. Sobbing and coughing up a thick, white liquid. A liquid that also was splattered across her face and breasts. The worst part, however, was a grinning Karia thrusting into Ariana roughly, periodically slapping Ariana across the face or painfully squeezing her breasts. "Why do you keep crying, eh, Ariana? Why pretend you don't like it? You know you enjoy it, you little slut! You know you missed having me inside you! Don't worry though, I'll take you back to the village and you can play with everyone again. Of course, we'll have to punish you for leaving." Karia's cum was leaking from Ariana around his member, giving evidence that he'd already done this a couple times...him or his guards. Ariana said nothing, just continued to sob.

"Hey, boss, this one's wakin' up." Karia glanced over at Adell, smiling as if he wasn't doing something horrific right then.

"Ah, Adell. I must thank you for not having some fun with Ariana. SHe was nice and tight due to inactivity, so I am greatly enjoying myself. I owe you one. Maybe you can have a go later. I'll have to bring you along, and I'm sure some of the women would like to have some fun with you, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay." During this, Ariana's eyes seemed to focus on Adell, causing fresh tears to well up. Then she forced a smile, mouthing something to him.

'It's not your fault.' Then her eyes unfocused, as she seemed to be trying to withdraw into herself as a form of escape.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 5:24 am

When Adell slowly came too and began witnessing what was happening before him, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Horrified didn't even begin to describe what he was feeling, nothing, no word he could come up could describe this kind of inhuman cruelty.

And the worse part of it was Karia's tone and face, he was talking and going on casually like about the weather.

"Why do you keep crying, eh, Ariana? Why pretend you don't like it? You know you enjoy it, you little slut! You know you missed having me inside you! Don't worry though, I'll take you back to the village and you can play with everyone again. Of course, we'll have to punish you for leaving." Karia's cum was leaking from Ariana around his member, giving evidence that he'd already done this a couple times...him or his guards. Ariana said nothing, just continued to sob.

Hate was an almost alien emotion in Adell but it grew, coming from his chest and spreading through his body he could feel it clouding his mind and..changing something..

"Ah, Adell. I must thank you for not having some fun with Ariana. SHe was nice and tight due to inactivity, so I am greatly enjoying myself. I owe you one. Maybe you can have a go later. I'll have to bring you along, and I'm sure some of the women would like to have some fun with you, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay." During this, Ariana's eyes seemed to focus on Adell, causing fresh tears to well up. Then she forced a smile, mouthing something to him.

'It's not your fault.' Then her eyes unfocused, as she seemed to be trying to withdraw into herself as a form of escape.

As Ariana looked at him and mouthed those words, something snapped deep within Adell. A bone chilling and in inhuman cry came from Adell that had absolutely no business coming from the boy. The energy around him turned pitch back, exploding around and instantly killing the two guards. Adell's form changed, becoming taller, more muscled. His face had twisted as well, it was no longer the same as he was before, he was notably..different.

The large creature that had been Adell then 'focused' on Karia, and quicker then its size would suggest, grabbed him and lifted him by the throat. Their grip was impossibly strong as it pulled Karia towards him so it could look at him in the eye, that were probably by now filled with terror as they looked at Adell's one, glowing eye, the other covered by bangs. Judging by the fact he easily over powered Karia, they could have killed them then and there but were taking their time.

Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Overlord_Adell_by_stonemonkthewise
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 5:36 am

Karia's eye widened, and he was clawing at the hand around his throat frantically. He was obviously terrified, and futiley trying to escape. Ariana just laid on the floor, staring at this new development with unsure eyes. She wasn't sure if she should feel hopeful or afraid. This level of rage, this transformation...she didn't know if she was saved, or if Adell's new form was uncontrolled. If it was, she may not be in good shape after this. She tried to convince herself that Adell would pull through for her though. She wasn't sure why. She did, however, feel a slight bit of satisfaction when she saw that Karia had just pissed himself. Judging by the smell, that wasn't all he'd done...

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 5:51 am

'Adell' or rather the creature he had become lifted the vampire up higher with one hand, and used the other hand to grab both legs. After that, it brought Karia down and over knee, and literally broke the man in half.

After that, the creature let out the same inhuman roar, as if of victory before it seemed to notice Ariana. The strange black aura was still around him, but it wasn't making any hostile moves towards her. It seemed at least subconsciously, Adell was still in there and wouldn't hurt anyone he cared about. The creature approached Ariana, then it broke the chains binding her.

Once Ariana was free, it seemed to relax, not making any hostile moves towards her. Instead it seemed to watch Ariana curiously, it was unknown.

"You..hurt?" It said in a deep, garbled voice but there was small hints of the normal Adell in there. It seemed they were capable of speech, but their mind might not have been working as it should and had become more primal.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 5:58 am

Ariana tried to sit up, but she was too numb and weak to do so. She just looked up at Adell with a strange expression that was hard to figure out. "...I'm...okay now..." Her voice was hoarse, a sign that she'd been using it alot lately. Likely from screaming or crying. She was staring at him, not looking away for even a moment. She seemed to be trying to figure him out. With enormous willpower, she forced her arm to raise a bit, before she dropped her hand on Adell's. "Thank you..." Now she was speaking barely above a whisper, tears spilling forth again. She ignored the sound of Karia slowly dying on the floor, making a strange gurgling sound around the blood filling his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 6:29 am

"..Ariana.."
"That seemed to trigger something in the transformation to cause Adell to 'reel' his normal self back in, or at least regain his senses somewhat. Whatever the case may have been, the form began to shrink as Adell turned back into his normal self. His clothes were shredded but still use-bale and he seemed visibly tired, though not nearly as much as Ariana.

"I'm going to get us back home." Adell hadn't even noticed he had referred to his home as Ariana's home as well. From there, he worked on cleaning Ariana up and clothing her. He was very gentle with her and careful even though she was far more subdued then normal. Once he was done, he headed back to their home, carrying Ariana the entire way there.

Once they got there, he tucked Ariana in the bed to allow her some rest. He himself couldn't really sleep or relax that much. Not after..that. The thing was, he couldn't remember exactly what happened. He knew he had killed Karia, but the exact details were fuzzy. Killing him didn't bother him, but the fact he couldn't remember all the way was worrying
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 6:44 am

Ariana had voiced no protest as she was carried. Indeed, she seemed perfectly relaxed. When he laid her in bed, she looked at him briefly, then closed her eyes. "...Could...you hold my hand? I think it'll help keep me calm so I can sleep..." After all that had happened...something good had come out of this. Ariana now had no doubt in her mind that she could trust Adell, that he would never hurt her like Karia or the others of that village had. For the first time since Tarek saved her, she felt that she had a real friend...she only hoped Adell wouldn't be killed as well...

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2010-12-04, 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 1:34 pm

Adell smiled softly at that. "Yeah, no problem.." He went and gently took her hand, noticing that much like his it was warmer then normal. As long as it was within his power, he was never going to let anyone hurt Ariana like that again. Not if he could help it. He was going to get stronger and push his body to their limits that way when the time came, he wouldn't be cast aside again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 1:52 pm

Ariana smiled softly when Adell took her hand, and she opened her eyes again to look at him. She looked to be on the verge of tears again. "Thank you, Adell...really..." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze as she shut her eyes again. "You...you're a good friend...I'm glad I met you..." She was asleep shortly after.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 2:57 pm

"Good night Ariana.." Adell then went to his own pallet on the ground before getting some sleep himself, it took a while but eventually it did catch up to him. There was no telling however what the next day would bring.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-04, 3:27 pm

Ariana woke up earlier then normal the next morning. So early, in fact, that Adell was still sleep, the sun not even peeking over the horizon yet. She frowned slightly, noticing that Adell was no longer holding her hand. She slowly sat up, and looked at Adell silently. For a while, she simply watched his sleeping form before slipping out of bed. She laid down next to him, snuggling up against his back, one hand clutching his shirt. Not too long after, she was asleep.

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2010-12-06, 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-05, 4:55 pm

Adell woke up the next morning in for quite the surprise. He didn't notice it at first but it quickly became apparent someone was sleeping near him, and Ariana's bed where she normally slept was empty. It was easy to put two and two together, though it surprised him. Ariana must of slept in the same area as him for the rest of the night.

He relaxed soon though, allowing Ariana to sleep. She needed all the rest she could get after..what happened the other night. Maybe she just felt safer with him around now? That did make sense after he killed that bastard.

Still don't remember the exact details, but that can wait later.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-05, 5:37 pm

When Ariana finally woke up again, closer to when she normally woke up, she let out a yawn and stretched a bit. She slowly sat up, and looked down at Adell. "...Morning, Adell." She said nothing else, and sounded a bit calmer that usual.

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-07, 12:15 am

"Good morning.." Adell answered, getting up himself. He wasn't really sure of what to say or do..after what happened. It felt strange just going on as if nothing happened but mostly he just wanted Ariana comfortable. The other thing he wasn't looking forward too explaining this to his mom..
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty2010-12-07, 12:33 am

Ariana managed a very small smile. "It's okay, Adell. Just try to forget about it. That's what I do. It happened so much in the past that repressin' the memories is my best defense...I won't forget what you did though. You saved me. You saved me, killed that monster, and took care of me. I'll always remember that..." She paused, then stood up, holding out her hand to him to help him up as well. "We should probably talk to your mother. She probably was freakin' out yesterday."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their Ball And Chain   Their Ball And Chain - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Their Ball And Chain
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next