The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 4:58 am

Takuya stopped and sighed. "Hah... She's right, Madoka-chan." He stood up, releasing Madoka. "Guess we'll just have to use Makoto's room." He shrugged.

"Like hell you will!"

"Come ooooon! Be a bro, dude!"

"NO!!"

"But it's not even technically your room..."

Makoto was fighting a losing battle. Takuya could literally do this all day. "UGH. Just... Go or sit down and shut up. I don't care anymore."

"Heheh!" Takuya gave a victorious chuckle. Kimiko remained silent. She was slowly learning not to get sucked into Takuya's pace.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 5:14 am

Karin raised a brow, then paled slightly when Madoka stood up, and strolled happily into Makoto's room, dragging Takuya behind her, before closing the door. Ignis immediately put a magic barrier around the room, to prevent sound from getting out. Karin just looked at Makoto. "...I don't know what's going to happen in there, but even if it's innocent, I'm buying new bed sheets for that room, just in case."

~~~~~

Once in the room, Madoka turned to Takuya, and smiled. "Okay, now that nobody is watching, what do you want to do, Takuya-kun?" Her breasts were still bare in front of him, of course, and Madoka was just smiling at him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 5:19 am

Monica groaned to this. "Who idea was it to invite them at the same time in the same place again?" It was obviously going to turn into something more then PG-13 if her hunch was right. It was too teenagers, age group known for their hormones and those two in particular.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 5:39 am

Kimiko shifted her weight in discomfort. "...It's like... mixing water into acid for the first time..."

Makoto felt a bit sick just thinking about the situation. "I think... I'll sleep out here on the sofa until then." He had no idea why, but he thought Madoka might have refused. Hindsight was a real bitch. "A-anyway, how was the trip to Nobus?" Now was the time to change the subject.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya was beaming. He still couldn't believe that this was happening, actually. "Man, that's like tossing a kid into a toy store and saying 'have at it'!" He thought for a few moments. "Wait. I should ask you what you're okay with, first. Considerate thing to do and whatnot." Hanging out with Makoto apparently did him some good.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 5:52 am

Ignis sighed. "I underestimated them. Madoka doesn't normally get quite this forward with people unless she's known them for a long time. I knew they'd hit it off, and that me vouching for him would have an effect, but... I didn't expect this... though, I feel comfortable saying that they won't be having sex... or at least, not anything that will make a mess... pretty sure."

~~~~~

Madoka smiled, pleased by what he said. "Well... um... at this point... well, I do like you, but we don't know each other THAT well... so... okay, got it! So long as you don't stick it in my butt or between my legs, anything goes! Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 5:55 am

"Eh..no way you could have known right? It's done now so no use stresing over it for now.." She turned to address Makoto's question. "It went all right. They told us to come back if there's anything else we need. The usual. Um..what else..oh yeah they mentioned about keeping some of it. What I mean is, just enough so Kimiko can defend herself if need be."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 6:18 am

Makoto felt a little better at that, knowing he probably wouldn't return to a room of sticky floors and stained sheets. "Keeping some of it? Well, as long as you feel right with it, Kimiko."

Kimiko gazed down at her hands. "...It... could be useful later, so I kept it..." She could almost feel the experience within her. And detecting threats would be invaluable in her current situation.

"Knowing how to fight really helps nowadays... Even just a little bit." He'd been practicing his power ever since having that chat with Karin. For fighting or no, it was useful.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya patted his fist onto his opened palm. "Sounds good to me! Same rule applies to you!" He declared. He was... probably serious? Hard to tell. "Though it kind of puts a damper on pleasing you, though..." He paced back and forth for a few moments. He suddenly raised a finger. "EUREKA!!" He dropped to the floor, onto his back. "Let's try a footjob, first. But can you sit here? If it doesn't break the rules, that is." He removed his glasses and pointed happily to his face. Modesty was for normal people.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 6:25 am

Ignis nodded. "It's always best to be prepared. Still, I'm going to do my best to protect you, Kimiko. I promise."

~~~~~

Madoka giggled a bit at that. "Alright. And I said you couldn't stick IT in those places. As in, your, you know, penis. If I'm going to be sitting there, I certainly don't mind where you put your tongue, you know. ....By the way, you should probably bring Takuya Jr. out to the party, hm? You've gotten a good look at me, and even my measurements. Shouldn't you return the favor?" As she said this, she stripped completely down to just her pink panties, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 6:28 am

Monica was going to say something when she felt her phone vibrate so went go check to see what it was. A short message, but it was to the point. Monica looked at the clock, then slowly got up. "Ah. I hate to do this but I need to go home for now. For tomorrow, should we meet at my house, Karin's or yours?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 6:43 am

Kimiko was at a loss. "...I don't know... Whatever Ignis says...?" She was the one with the teleportation, after all. It sounded to Makoto like they'd made plans of some sort. That was good; Kimiko could use the interaction.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Not a problem!" Takuya rolled to his feet and practically leaped out of his clothing. He certainly wasn't lacking for size; his member already stood at full attention from seeing Madoka at her current clothing level. He did a flip onto the bed, deciding it was far more comfortable option as opposed to the floor. "Ready, ready!" A-freaking-mazing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 6:53 am

Ignis smiled. "My place. I'm figuring I'll take Kimiko there later tonight, get her situated. So, meet us there tomorrow at about... hm, noon?"

~~~~~

Madoka grinned, and climbed onto the bed as well. "This is an awkward position for me, for a footjob, but you're lucky I'm flexible..." She got on her knees a bit, straddling Takuya's head, then leaned back a bit to support herself with her arms as she lifted one leg up, and began to lightly caress his member with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 6:58 am

"Okay. And again, nice to meet you Kimiko." Monica was happy about that and hugged Ignis, then pulled away. "I'll see you guys later. Take care!" She was soon then out the door.

(Monica is out until they get her, so continue on)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 7:44 am

...You too... See you tomorrow... Kimiko waved to Monica as she left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'That's why I figured this could work!' Takuya thought to himself. Her flexibility comment earlier had sparked this strange position. He couldn't really speak at the moment. The soft yet firm pressure on his face was eating up most of his attention, as was the glorious smell. Takuya buried his nose into the mound pressing at Madoka's panties. He drew a deep breath to bask in the fragrant scent of a woman. 'Heaven... This is totally heaven!'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 12:55 pm

Ignis sighed softly. "I hate when I miscalculate things. I didn't intend for her most recent visit to involve dealing with Takuya and Madoka's combined shenanigans..."

~~~~~

Madoka blinked a bit. The sniffing was new, but not unpleasant. Just new. She shrugged a bit, and got to work working Takuya's member with her foot, stroking him, rubbing the head slowly with her curled toes, and massaging him gently as she moved her foot about. Her feet were quite soft, something she prided herself on. Well, really, she was soft everywhere, but that was the point.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-18, 11:52 pm

Makoto rubbed his face tiredly. "Hah... those two. While some of it was funny to see, I hope she wasn't too put off."

"..." Kimiko hoped the same. She'd already started to like her godsister.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya twitched a little, a good indication Madoka's movements were well enjoyed. Though he was thoroughly enjoying the pink panty paradise before his eyes, he figured he should start so she could enjoy it too. He reached up and slid the bottom of her panties to one side. He firmly planted his tongue between her lower lips and slowly licked his way back (up, for him) to her back door. His first agenda was to search for sensitive areas.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 12:00 am

Karin chuckled. "Monica will be fine. That won't keep her off kilter for long. She's known Madoka for awhile, and grew up dealing with myself and Ignis."

~~~~~

Madoka gasped a bit, and then let out a soft moan. That felt fairly nice, really. It just encouraged her to work harder with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 12:11 am

"...That's good..." Kimiko felt relief at that. She didn't want her first meeting with another family member to be marred so quickly.

Makoto glanced over to her. "You were worried, too?"

Kimiko nodded. "...It's nice having sisters... Ah..." She'd realized how long she had been doing that. "...It's okay to call you two that...? Not just because of the dare anymore..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mmn!!" Takuya was starting to ping-pong the enthusiasm he was giving/receiving. The sensations he felt on his groin were unreal. He was now alternating between pleasure zones while giving both holes equal attention.

Last edited by Fuzzy on 2013-02-19, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 12:27 am

Ignis and Karin both looked at her, and answered in unison. "Of course, Kimiko." Ignis continued.

"I've been referring to you as my sister as well, in case you forgot. You're part of the family."

~~~~~

Madoka let out another moan, smiling. "SOmeone's eager..." She wanted to thoroughly please Takuya with her foot right now. "Mm... feels nice.." SHe applied a bit more pressure with her foot, but not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 12:49 am

Kimiko smiled. "...Hee... That's right... Oneesan and Oneechan, then..." She looked to Ignis and Karin in kind. That'd help keep confusion at a minimum.

"So, what about me?"

"...Hentai-kun..." Kimiko quickly answered. Makoto slumped a little, quite the feat in his current position.

"Eeehh...? Why??" He suddenly remembered he was laying in his naked girlfriend's lap. "Ah... No... Don't answer that."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yup, yup!" Takuya managed to respond in a barely coherent muffle. He was perfectly happy growing accustomed to her taste. "M-Mm!!" The newly added pressure added to the ecstasy. He was already starting to get close after only a few minutes. She was really good at that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 1:30 am

Ignis just chuckled a bit, pleased. "You know, if they hit it off, Kimiko, Makoto may become your brother-in-law."

~~~~~

Madoka moaned a bit louder, but she was far from done. It took a lot to get her going, unfortunately. Thankfully for Takuya, though, she was still easily encouraged to please him, as evidenced by her toes curling again to partially grip his length, and stroke slowly.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 1:45 am

Kimiko thought about that for a moment, trying to make it work. "...Hm... Hentai-gikei..."

Makoto groaned. "The worst part is, I feel like that's a little better..." Though, he didn't like the idea of being branded a pervert forever. "But I'd much rather at least have a name...!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya squirmed a little, trying to hold back the urge to release himself. He lifted Madoka up slightly so he could speak. He was more than strong enough to lift her, even in that funky position. "Atatatata... Hold up, Madoka-chan! That's too good!" He eased her butt back onto his face to continue licking.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 1:04 pm

Karin responded to all of this by grinning. "I love how Ignis was just talking about the possibility of you and me getting married, and you didn't even bat an eye. Like me that much already, huh?"

~~~~~

Madoka just smiled, even as she let out another moan. "Kinda odd, don't you think? Don't you want to cum?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-19, 11:50 pm

Makoto took a second to register everything that was just said. A deep red quickly ran up his face. "AH?! W-W-WAIT!! I-I didn't mean it like--!! Augh!!" Makoto drew the collar of his shirt up over his head, completely mortified. How the hell did that get by him?! Ignis hadn't made fun of him in a while; he must have lowered his guard.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Of course! But the cumming always feels better if you prolong it, ya know?" Takuya answered quickly before setting back into his task. He suddenly inserted his tongue between her 'lips' and swirled it wildly. Not daring to rule out the possibility she was a virgin, Takuya kept it shallow.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-20, 12:06 am

Karin smiled, tugging his shirt back down. "Don't get so embarrassed, Makoto. I thought it was kind of sweet. Don't worry, I know it doesn't mean that you're thinking about marriage. It's way too soon for something like that."

~~~~~

Madoka let out a much louder moan when he did this. Clearly, she liked it. She went ahead and did as he asked, backing off a bit to prolong things.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty2013-02-20, 12:35 am

Makoto's face remained flushed, thought he didn't try to hide it any longer. "Heh... Right." Kimiko was busy stifling a giggle, which was still fairly easy considering her condition. The two of them seemed cute together.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya continued the movements, thoroughly encouraged by Madoka's moans. As he did this, he ran his finger in a ring around her anus before gently poking it inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next