The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 4:48 am

Makoto sat next to the bed and took out a book, required reading for his English class. "Yeah, it does. On the bright side you're seem to have passed the worst of it. We might be able to get you back into school this week." He honestly didn't mind missing classes. Catching up wouldn't be a problem for him. So long as Ms. Littner got better.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 4:58 am

Karin sighed. "I certainly hope so. I hate to disappoint the class like this. I bet whoever my sub is, is boring as hell, too..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 5:11 am

Makoto chuckled as he turned a page. "Heh. Even if they aren't, you kind of set the bar higher than most teachers. It's hard to show up a teacher who's dropped into the classroom with a gun."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 5:18 am

"Heh, true..." She was silent for a moment. Then... "Ugh... shit. Have you talked to Nanaya since I've been sick?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 5:29 am

"Eh? Yeah, I've been getting my homework from him." He answered casually before thinking about what she was actually asking. "A-ah! I haven't talked to him about anything in detail, if that's what you meant! He just knows you're sick..." Takuya was no gossip, but telling him about 'sensitive personal matters' was still a danger in itself. He'd never let Makoto live down the past few days if he knew.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 5:32 am

Karin let out a breath. "Good. I was worried you hadn't talked to him at all....that he'd get wild ideas in his head..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 5:50 am

Makoto gave a difficult expression. "Ah, well my talking to him wouldn't help that anyway. He concocts ideas and fantasies all on his own." No doubt he'll have a fresh headache or two waiting for Makoto upon his return. "As long as he doesn't know anything that's true... Anyway, I'll take care of him."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 6:01 am

Karin shuddered. "If he found out about the... about what I did, or how I normally dress... ugh, I don't want to think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 7:37 pm

Makoto was just as disturbed as her. "I try not to think of possibilities when it comes to him... Too many headaches. Luckily, he can't read me all that well. No way I'm giving him any fodder for that fan-club..."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 7:53 pm

Karin paused. "...That's right... I forgot there was a fan-club... I'm going to calibrate the security system to consider anyone with a camera or camera-phone out to be a threat..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 9:04 pm

'Note to self: Don't get a camera phone.' While he was pretty sure no one knew where Ms. Littner lived, Makoto prayed there weren't any pictures already in circulation. "Huh. That's a pretty intelligent system; one that picks up on specific items as opposed to persons or materials... I'm not at risk of being shot at by the apartment, am I?" How he wished he could claim he was kidding. He didn't know what to expect when in her place.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 9:08 pm

Karin waved him off. "You're already green-lighted by the system, you are perfectly safe. Anyone else who approaches the apartment without my knowledge or say-so is in for a nasty shock."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 11:07 pm

Makoto considered, just for a moment, using this knowledge against his friend... Maybe the next time he did something stupid, assuming it would do too much damage. Makoto mentally berated himself for having such a nasty thought. For now. "Not something I'd want to run into... Glad to be on the same team, Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-30, 11:13 pm

Karin smiled. "Glad to have you. So, when are we heading up to your workplace?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-31, 4:46 am

"Anytime in the afternoon is fine..." Makoto started. "But you really don't need to push yourself. I won't let you go anywhere if you look like you're about to vomit or pass out, let alone make you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-01-31, 4:55 am

Karin smiled a bit. "So sweet. If I didn't know better, I'd think you liked me, with how protective you are."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-01, 12:10 am

Makoto kept his usual expression, but couldn't fight back the ensuing faint blush. He was thankful to be sitting with his back to her. "Top priority for this year is keeping my friends alive. You're on the list too, whether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-01, 12:45 am

That only made her smile grow. "Nice to know. I'd think I should reward you for taking care of me, but you already got a reward, didn't you?" Totally teasing him about that, now that she had accepted it happened.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-01, 1:26 am

Makoto fought the urge to tense up. It was way too easy for her to get past his defenses... "H-hah, That was a bit much for a reward. If anything, I'd say I owe you extra for something like that."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-01, 9:36 am

'He makes this too easy.' Karin cocked her head to the side, grinning. "Oh? Do you? ...Hm, perhaps you're right... so, how are you going to pay that extra back, hm?" Even when she wasn't feeling well at all, she managed to joke around, and look good doing it.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-01, 11:00 pm

'WHY. Why did I even say that?! How do you even quantify a kiss? It's not something you could just bake a cake over--DAMMIT, why am I thinking about this!?!' Makoto had, once again, boxed himself into a verbal corner. "N-not... sure yet? There's no official appraisal system on these kinds of things, so I'll just have to get creative." The best joke he could manage. His face reddened further, so he brought his book closer to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-01, 11:51 pm

Karin still wasn't exactly 100%. Her judgement was a little flawed, and she wasn't really thinking. Combined with her natural personality, and she might push things further than she normally would. "Get creative? My my, what could you have planned for me? Nothing dirty, I hope." She paused, and she gave a strangely seductive look. "Well, maybe I could be persuaded. If you ask nicely."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-02, 12:20 am

Makoto fell onto his side as his face erupted into a deep blush. "Hwaaa~NonononoNO!!! I wasn't gonna ask that!! And I wasn't thinking it!!" But now he was. Rather than heeding his pleas to restrain itself, Makoto's mind was completely affixed to her last insinuation. Things like 'just how nicely need I ask' and 'what can I get away with' quickly consumed his thoughts. He covered his face entirely with his book, as if that would drive away the maddeningly enticing images. "Kuuuu...... D-dammit..." The darkness only enhanced his fantasies, but he didn't want to show his embarrassed expression. "Y-you should be c-careful, you know! How do you kn-know I won't take you s-seriously?!" He shot back feebly from behind his textbook cover.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-02, 12:26 am

Karin's response was fired off easily, and in a coy voice. "How do you know I don't want you to take me seriously?" 'God, this is fun...'
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty2013-02-02, 12:37 am

'Aaaaaaargh! Nothing phases this woman!!' Makoto rocked back and forth and loosed a frustrated yell into the pages of his book. "There are SO MANY things wrong with that statement!! And what kind of teacher enjoys bullying her student, anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next