The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 12:42 am

Ignis let out a little whistle. "Hey, Kimiko, c'mere for a minute."

~~~~~

Madoka let out a little squeak when Takuya did this. She hadn't expected that. It wasn't like she hadn't... experimented, before. She had plenty of toys, and used them often, but it was different here. More exciting. "Well... you're certainly adventurous..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 12:55 am

Kimiko perked her head up at being called and quickly stood. She knew a little about cooking, but wasn't sure she'd be much help. If that was even what she wanted. "...Yes, Oneesan...?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya's mouth was busy, so he gave a light chuckle. 'Explore the unexplored!' He declared to himself mentally. He kept up his pacing as he started wriggling his finger, pushing deeper and leaving no space untouched.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 1:33 am

Ignis smiled. "Would you like to help me make dinner, sweety?"

~~~~~

Madoka closed her eyes briefly, taking a shuddering breath. "Mmm... feels nice.... much better than the toys... this'll be awesome if we get to a point where it's more than just your finger..." She applied a bit more pressure with her foot then.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 1:54 am

That was what Kimiko thought, but she still felt a little excited to be asked. "...Yes...! Okay..." She blurted out a little too enthusiastically.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya twitched happily again. What Madoka said, combined with what she was doing, was slowly bringing him toward the brink again. He was really enjoying the sounds she made. He hummed a little tune as his finger reached its lowest point.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 2:03 am

Ignis moved aside slightly. "Come, stand next to me. I'll teach you a little while we work."

~~~~~

Madoka had begun to roll her hips a bit, biting her lip as she let out another moan, panting a bit as she worked his member a bit more. She was... quite appreciative of his actions. She had a feeling she was going to really like doing things like this with Takuya...
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 2:26 am

"...Okay...!" Kimiko scooted up next to her. She hadn't noticed she'd begun to subtly shift her weight back and forth excitedly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya wormed his finger to and fro before removing it completely. This was only so he could begin prodding with two fingers, then insert them simultaneously. He hadn't noticed his own hips were moving, but he certainly felt the rising pressure in response to the pleasure he was receiving. "Mm-MM!!" It finally came to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. He came harder than he'd expected to, shooting a few streams straight up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 2:45 am

Ignis smiled warmly, then began casually teaching Kimiko a bit about cooking as she had the girl help her.

~~~~~

Madoka found herself following the arc with a bit of fascination, then realized just where they were, and made a cute little noise before lurching forward, to catch it in her hands. After she just... stared at it, a bit unsure what to do with it. She just knew she couldn't let it land on the bed; that would be wrong to do to Makoto. Of course, if she'd known Karin intended to replace the sheets anyway... not to mention, she was now unbalanced, and fell sideways off of Takuya, twisting to keep her cupped hands upright.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 3:07 am

Kimiko had a slow start, but got into the groove after a few minutes. When Ignis wasn't instructing her, Kimiko took to humming a song to herself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"...Ah?" Takuya was surprised by Madoka's sudden movement, but quickly reacted as she began to fall. "Gotcha!" He quickly twisted and caught her by the waist before either of them could fall from the bed. He hooked his foot on the bedside so they wouldn't drop immediately, but they suddenly found themselves in an awkward balance. He eased her down so he could sit up freely. "Haa... close one. Nice catch, dude!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 3:11 am

Ignis, after a bit, leaned in a bit. "Hey, whatcha humming there, hun? Sounds pretty."

~~~~~

Madoka giggled a bit, shrugging. "I'm quick with my hands. Um... not sure what to do with this... I mean, I've seen what some people do..." She blinked, then looked at him. "What... would you like me to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 3:22 am

"...Ah...!" Kimiko jumped a little. She hadn't even realized she was doing that. She fumbled to pick up the items she so suddenly dropped. "...I-It's an old song M-Mom used to... I'm sorry...! I didn't realize.. I.. was..." Her words slowly trailed off; Kimiko's face was beet red.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya's heart thudded in his chest. That was, truly, awesome. He quickly regained composure and looked around. "What kind of teenager doesn't keep tissues at the ready? Oh, well! Can't be helped! You'll just have to drink it, dude." He surmised happily.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 3:28 am

Ignis smiled, putting a hand on Kimiko's shoulder, squeezing gently. "I liked it. Maybe you'll sing it for me someday?"

~~~~~

Madoka smirked. "Somehow I knew that's what you would say." She then, keeping her eyes on him, began to slowly lick it all from her fingers. Once she was done, she placed her hands in her lap. "So... what now, Takuya-kun?" It was interesting, how she could go from innocent to seductive and back, all so easily.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 4:28 am

Kimiko's blush didn't fade, but she nodded. "...Ah... O-okay, Oneesan... Um, thank you for teaching me..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Takuya Jr.' immediately jumped to a full erection after watching Madoka. 'How does she even DO that??' All his mouth managed to spit out was: "Awe...some..." He shook his head, remembering she had just asked him something. "Oi, oi. You tell me! It's too greedy to choose everything, dude." Her pleasure trip had been interrupted, but whatever she chose was sure to be good.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 4:43 am

Ignis responded by leaning in and placing a light kiss on Kimiko's forehead. "Anything for my little sister. And if you want to really learn to cook, I'll happily teach you more."

~~~~~

Madoka giggled, and shook her head, wagging her finger. "No, no. I view things like this as a sort of... theraputic excercise. It's great stress relief, it makes people happier, and it's even a healthy activity. If we start actually dating, well, then I'll be a bit more vocal on what I might want. Right now, what I want, is for you to tell me what you want to do. Don't worry, this won't end without me getting my fun, but I'll happily just pleasure you until I decide it's my turn, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 5:12 am

"Hha...!!" The forehead kiss startled Kimiko. For some reason, her blush worsened. "...Y-Yes! Thank you!!" She spouted quickly and dove back into her task.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya cocked his head to the side. "Wow. Really? That's a lot more noble than why I feel up on people. Feel kinda bad now..." And he actually did. For all of two seconds. "Better ask for a tit-job to cheer myself up!" He was hard to read at times.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 5:23 am

Ignis just smiled affectionately, then got back to work as well. It hadn't been long, but she already couldn't imagine life without Kimiko as part of the family.

~~~~~

Madoka nearly burst out laughing. He really amused her. "Well, alright then! Which way do you want to do it? With you sitting and me getting it done, or with me laying down and you thrusting away?" She was giving him that seductive grin again, and pushed her breasts together with her arms.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 5:41 am

Soon after the interaction, Kimiko started humming to herself again. "...Oneesan...? Who taught you to cook...?" Ignis' cooking already tasted great. Perhaps she could chalk that up to experience alone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You are way too good at that..." Takuya observed while trying to think. She knew just how to hinder that process. He pumped his fist into the air. "Let's go with thrusting away!" He felt like giving her a short rest. Plus, tits.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 5:47 am

Ignis chuckled softly. "I actually sort of taught myself. Cook books and trial and error. My first attempts at cooking were inedible, but I got better over time. When I started watching cooking shows on television, I improved even more. I even took several cooking classes in school... I think, if I were to go into a more 'normal' profession, I'd be a chef..."

~~~~~

Madoka grinned. "Well, in that case..." She moved closer to him, pressing her breasts against his chest, before flopping back onto the bed with a cheer, letting herself jiggle about wildly. She giggled, then looked up at Takuya. "You just tell me what you want me to do, Takuya-kun, and enjoy yourself.!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 6:13 am

Kimiko listened intently. "...Is that what you'll do when you retire...?" She kind sort of expected to hear some sort of comment from Makoto about that, but nothing came. He was actually starting to doze off, completely comfortable in Karin's lap.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya simply watched her body's gyrations giddily. "Sweeeeeet... One more time!" He jumped onto the bed, straddling Madoka's chest and watching it bounce around again. "Even better the second time around!" He inserted himself between her breasts. "I'll start off really slow. Think you could use your tongue for me, Madoka-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 6:19 am

Ignis thought about it. "Hm... maybe so... I'm almost thirty... though because of that... sword, I'm likely to live far longer than I'd like to... still, I really don't want to be doing this for much longer... I want to spend more time with my family, and raise one of my own..."

~~~~~

Madoka smiled, pushing her breasts together more firmly around Takuya's length, and then flicked her tongue against the tip. "Hm, like this?" She was playing coy now. "And don't go slow just on my account; you go whatever speed you want."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 7:08 am

Kimiko smiled a little. "...That's good... You shouldn't worry your sisters..." She was curious about the 'sword' comment, but could sense the topic was of particular discomfort.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya felt like a surge of lightning shot through his entire lower body. He twitched ecstatically and raised a finger. "I'm going slow to enjoy it. Opportunities like this don't present themselves often!" Takuya then gave her nipples a playful pinch before giving a slow, deliberate thrust.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-20, 2:04 pm

Ignis chuckled. "Well, with everyone saying that, and now you to take care of... now is good a time as any to at least slow down, start moving toward retiring from this life... maybe I'll even have time to start dating... hm..."

~~~~~

Madoka let out a cute little yelp when he pinched her nipples like that, only to giggle when he started moving his hips. She had to admit, there was something exciting about him doing this, and seeing his length moving between her breasts. Her grin widened. "Well, if you're spending time with me, opportunities like this will present themselves whenever you want. And I do mean whenever." She then raised her head, and took the head of his member into her mouth, lightly sucking on it as her tongue ran slowly along the underside. She also chose to slowly grind her breasts together around his length, looking up at him with big eyes, happiness shining in them. She was genuinely enjoying this, which would only spur Takuya on.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-21, 3:30 am

Kimiko fidgeted a little at that. "...Ah... Don't let me get in your way, Oneesan... You should be happy, too..." It felt odd to say that, for some reason Kimiko couldn't quite pinpoint herself. She meant it for the most part. She didn't want to intrude upon Ignis' personal life if she could help it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya couldn't help a sudden intake of breath. This girl had eroticism down to a science. A partner who looks like she enjoys what she's doing was way too irresistible. He wasn't so sure he wanted to keep moving if she was going to do that for him. The temptation was a bit too much to bear. He picked up his pace while grinning down at her. "You are the absolute BEST, dude! Where have you been all my life!" His hand started gently tweaking and toying with her nipples, finding something to further be enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-21, 3:38 am

Ignis smiled. "You're not in the way, sweety, and never will be. I enjoy having you around."

~~~~~

Madoka couldn't help but moan softly when he started playing with her nipples. It felt quite nice. "Mm... somewhere in your dreams, I guess?" Of course she had to tease him, before taking him into her mouth again. When he started showing signs of being close to cumming again, she had a very specific thing to say. Should make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-21, 3:59 am

"...Okay..." Kimiko nodded, though that statement felt strange for a different reason. "...I'll try to keep it that way... Because I like being with you and everyone, too..." Their relations were quite different two days ago, after all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Takuya chuckled a bit between his appreciative moans. "My imagination's never quite lived up to this level of quality." He was really relishing the faces she was making, beyond the amazing pressure around his piece. His hips started to thrust involuntarily from the pleasure. In the meantime he kept his fingers busy, rolling and pinching.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty2013-02-21, 4:16 am

Ignis just kept smiling, reaching out and gently stroking Kimiko's hair. "Well, we'll always be here for you, for anything you ever need. So if you want or need something, don't hesitate to ask."

~~~~~

Madoka had started to hum softly while sucking on the head of Takuya's length. If he was paying attention, he'd find it was the song 'Lollipop'. It fit Madoka's sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next