The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot For Teacher (Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-17, 2:14 am

Monica turned to Kimiko after a moment. "You wanna go out and mingle with the others or stay here?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-17, 2:38 am

Kimiko thought about it for a second. She nodded after deciding. "...Let's go out there... They've been very noisy about something lately..." She stood up.

A lecherous grin crossed Takuya's face at the mention of gymnastics and flexibility. "You're totally giving Makoto a run for his money in the 'Best Friend' position."

Makoto waved him off. "Take him. Please."

Takuya ignored his friend and saluted Ignis, his movements in sync with Madoka's. "Yes, and thank you!" The scene thoroughly disturbed Makoto.

"Oh my god, there's two of them now...!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-17, 2:42 am

That reminded Karin of something, and she glanced at Madoka. "Madoka, sweety... I know your curiousity often gets the better of you, and that often, you just want to help... but please, do not grab my new boyfriends crotch, okay? Even if it's to tell me what to expect." Madoka adopted an innocent look.

"I have no idea what you're talking about... but if I did, I'm sure I'd say not to worry."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-17, 2:55 am

Monica walked on in, blinking at the scene before her. "..Madoka what are..never mind." Madoka was very comfortable with her body, so she wasn't surprised. She didn't know who the other person was, but she assumed a friend of Matoko's since she had never seen him before until now.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-17, 3:20 am

Kimiko followed Monica and widened her eyes at what awaited them. "...Hah...?!" She didn't know who Madoka was, but she seemed completely fine with Takuya's touching. Perhaps Makoto really was the lesser of two evils... Another thought struck her as she glanced around at each woman in the room. Big. Bigger. Huge. Humongous. She looked down at her B's and sighed in defeat before finally taking a seat on the couch.

Takuya was unphased by the girls' entrance. It was Madoka's previous statement that grabbed his attention. "Eh? Oi, oi! Aren't you starting to sound a bit too incredible??" Invading a man's personal space just to gauge his size?! That's just marvelous! Was this girl for real? Takuya actually released Madoka at this point, thinking she'd likely go to greet Monica and Kimiko if she didn't already know them. "Though I must say, that sounds a bit intrusive..."

"Ghk!!!" Makoto caught himself before making an outburst. That was likely a trap set for him rather than a statement directed at Madoka. He swallowed his words and sat back down. Takuya gave him a sly grin.

'Almost caught him off guard...'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-17, 11:23 am

Madoka nearly practically hopped over to Kimiko and Monica, grinning. "Hi, Monica! Didn't know you were here, it's nice to see you! And who's this cutie?" She turned to Kimiko, smiling... then suddenly leaned down, whispering to the girl. "I saw that, you know. You don't need big breasts to be attractive, sweety. You are beautiful as you are, don't let anyone tell you different!" She backed up, giggling as she continued at a normal volume. "So, what's your name?"

Karin was chuckling to herself; Madoka was always a bundle of energy. Ignis, on the other hand, was smiling warmly as she got started cooking. Her enhanced hearing had picked up Madoka's words to Kimiko. Madoka was the kind of person who strives to make other people happy. She hated seeing insecurities in other people, and often did what she could to prove to them that there was nothing wrong with them. She may be excitable, and definitely a bit intrusive, but she had a good heart, and having her around was a blessing, in her mind. Of course, sometimes, she wished the girl would tone it down...
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 1:01 am

"Madoka is right, size isn't everything. Besides, you're not fully grown yet either. I know this girl name Diana, I personally think she's more attractive then me despite not being nearly as big."
Monica had grown used to most of Madoka's antics and such and took it in stride. Other times though..it caught her off guard.

Deciding she'd go ahead and introduce herself, she went to Takyua and extended her hand. "Monica Kenzy, you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 1:21 am

Kimiko was slightly embarrassed at being found out. '...Easy for them to say...!' She sobbed internally. It didn't bug her that badly... It was just... Okay, it totally bugged her. But it was kind of nice to hear such things from other people. No matter how voluptuously gifted they were. Besides, she knew a woman could be pretty without a large bust. It'd just be nice to have one... "...Hee... Thank you... My name is Shizu, Kimiko... It's nice to meet you, Madoka-chan..."

Takuya smiled happily when Monica greeted him. "Nanaya, Takuya! Hello hello, Monica-chan!" He extended his hand and immediately noticed her sizable chest. "Holy crap, dude! There's definitely something in the water around here!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 1:29 am

As soon as the words left Takuya's mouth, the television remote bounced painfully off the back of his head, and as he was knocked forward, Ignis kicked her leg back into his stomach. It wasn't enough to really hurt him, but would certainly be painful. Madoka gasped a bit, and Ignis glanced over her shoulder at Takuya. "Bud, that is my godsister you are ogling. Madoka enjoys the attention, and I accept it. Karin isn't fond of it. Do not, I repeat, do NOT perv out on Monica, at any point. Understand? ...Kimiko either, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 1:43 am

Monica was a bit annoyed about the comment but tried to ignore it. It bugged her more because in high school(and out of it) she got similar comments and they got under her skin after a while more then they should have. Before she could say anything though, Ignis suddenly sprung forward in what Monica dubbed as her 'protective mode' she had seen a handful of times.

Still, she didn't want him hurt even if she just met him. He couldn't be that bad if he was hanging around the others, she strode forward.

"Easy Ignis. I think Takuya learned his lesson."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 1:58 am

Kimiko was only slightly concerned about Takuya; she knew Ignis wouldn't cause any damage he didn't deserve. Plus, knowing how he was, she couldn't imagine this kind of reaction to his speech was foreign to him. Makoto had to stifle a chuckle. Thinking back to the countless times he'd seen this happen, he was getting off relatively easy. Especially considering what Ignis could have done.

Nearly all of the air had left Takuya's lungs. "So...rry.... Mo..ni..ca...-chan... Guhk..." He fell to his knees and clutched his stomach with both arms. He was completely doubled over and struggling to take even one breath. "O...u.....ch...."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 2:11 am

Madoka hurried over, and dragged Takuya off to the side. "You poor baby! Ignis, you didn't have to kick him that hard..." Ignis let out an amused snort, and went back to cooking, as Madoka pulled Takuya into her lap a bit, his head resting on her chest.

"Something tells me he's perfectly happy right now..." And she knew Madoka wasn't that naive, either. 'Those two together... not sure if I'm a genius or just mad.'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 2:13 am

Monica shook her head slightly amused and went to go have a seat somewhere to sit down and relax. She knew full well what Madoka was doing but it was her business.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 2:29 am

Kimiko was about the only one in the room fooled by Takuya's act. She was about to ask him if he was okay when his glasses shined suspiciously. A creepy smile snaked across his face that sent a shiver down Kimiko's spine. "...Hentai-sama..." She muttered to herself and looked away from him. Makoto shifted uncomfortably. There was no point in calling him out, and he sure didn't want to get involved.

"I'm sorry, Monica. That one's mine." He ashamedly pointed at Takuya. "I should have warned you about him. He'll be good now. We've found pain to be the best treatment, so don't skimp on it if you need to use force."

"Kicking... a guy... while he's down... so cruel...!" Takuya winced.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 2:32 am

Madoka just pulled Takuya in tighter. "Don't you listen to them. I think you're just fine how you are, even if you ARE milking this for all it's worth. Perverts have to stick together, as they say." At that, Karin's head slowly turned so she could look at Madoka with confusion.

"...Nobody has ever said that..."

"I did, just now. So clearly, it's been said, neh?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 2:39 am

Monica wasn't surprised at all by this, we'll except for the fact Madoka had found someone that was as big as a pervert as her, it seemed. In that sense..they would probably be good together. If they got together.

Then that occured to her. Had Karin or Ignis had intentionally been setting something like this on purpose knowingly?

To Matoko's question she waved it off. "It's fine, I mean compared to other things that was tame. As long as he doesn't do it again I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 3:18 am

"...If he tries anything, you can kick him... Feels good..." Kimiko joked with Monica. She wasn't above putting Takuya in his place if the need arose, but Ignis had her covered.

'What... what have we done...?!' While Makoto sat pondering the consequences (and possibly legal ramifications) of those two meeting, Takuya was in heaven. He wrapped his arms around Madoka, no point in pretending if she already knew.

"I likes the way you think, Madoka-chan! Sticking to you sounds perfect!" He buried his face and rubbed against her.

"If a stranger were to walk in at this moment..." Makoto mused. He supposed it could have been worse, but with today's cultural modesty, this was pretty... He couldn't find the word for this.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 3:27 am

Karin shrugged. "Eh. Akane gets away with being naked in public from time to time, this is nothing special. Hell, nudity is kind of a cultural thing for her... though that may be WHY she gets away with it... couldn't say." She paused. "Also, you're one to talk, considering. All you'd have to do is roll over and you'd be kissing a very different set of lips than usual."

"If you do-"

"You can't watch."

"Aw..."

"...Not sure if I did the right thing anymore..."

Last edited by Aviaris_Sevanthis on 2013-02-18, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 3:37 am

Monica grinned at Kimiko. "I just might do that."

She was going to say something else when the other parts of the conversation caught her off guard and made her blush a bit.

..But as much as I might say I'm used to it, Madoka other times..

And this time she had someone very similar to her.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 4:02 am

Makoto stiffened at the insinuation. Now he couldn't stop thinking about it. His face went red. Takuya grinned wickedly and whispered up to Madoka. "Don't worry. 'Watching' and 'Recording' are technically two very different things..." Makoto caught it just barely.

"No watching or recording for you, either."

"Laaame..."

"...I feel like we should stop them..."

"Pff. No way I'm movin'! This is the best pillow in the room, dude!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 4:08 am

Madoka, always one to escalate things, grinned. She gently pushed Takuya off of herself, just long enough to slip the straps of her dress off, push it down around her waist, unhook her bra, and let it fall. With her breasts exposed, she held her arms out, grinning at Takuya. "Have fun!"

"Wha... Madoka, are you serious?"

"What? At least I'm not NAKED." Karin had nothing to say to that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 4:11 am

Monica..wasn't sure what to say..or do for that matter. This was very awkward for her at the moment. Maybe she had come on a bad day if Madoka and Takuya were within the same room together..

She got her blushing under control, but still.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 4:29 am

Kimiko started blushing immediately and covered her face. "...Too late..."

Takuya's mouth dropped. He wore an awed expression as if he was looking into the face of God. "You are a freaking angel!! ITADAKIMAAAAAASU!!!" He dove forward and firmly sandwiched his face between Madoka's buxom. "This is SOO much better without clothes!!" His voice was muffled, but clear by volume.

Makoto shut his eyes and turned so he was looking up at the ceiling. He couldn't actually say anything to that, either.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 4:35 am

Ignis had had enough. She was glad they were hitting it off, but knowing these two, this was going to get even more uncomfortable for Monica and Kimiko, as well as the others. "Alright, you two. Save that stuff for when Monica, and preferably Kimiko but that's up to her, aren't around to witness it. So either stop there, or do it somewhere else, please."

Madoka blinked, then looked down at Takuya. "Takuya-kun, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty2013-02-18, 4:43 am

"Thank you."
Monica shot Ignis a grateful look. It was getting a bit much for her she was happy Madoka was enjoying herself but it was a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher (Mature)   Hot For Teacher (Mature) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher (Mature)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next