The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Land of Foxes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-22, 10:26 pm

Ty's brain froze up. Those x-rated ideas and images came flooding back to him. For a moment, he couldn't remember why they even came to this place. With Camila's implication he was at a complete loss of words. Lamington saved his ass.

Ty bolted upright as the world returned to him. "H-hey, um, 'Lamington' was it?" It was beyond impossible to try to explain the situation. He'd hoped the Seraph knew something about the culture.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-22, 10:57 pm

Akane looked up, and smiled slightly. "Lamington, welcome. Sorry I didn't speak with you earlier, but I was in a bad mood." She finally released Ty and Camila, but set them next to her, and patted the grass on the other side of her. "Come, sit if you like." She glanced at Camila and Ty. "Do you two wish to stay and talk for a bit, or go ahead and head to that private spot?" She made a point not to look at Ty's erection. As much as she enjoyed teasing, she didn't want to embarrass him too much, and didn't want to risk upsetting Camila. She did, however, notice that Camila was likely to be satisfied. She chuckled at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 2:21 am

Camila didn't really have much else to say..in front of everyone that is. She knew what she wanted to do, and anyone could tell you she was unholy stubborn when it came to things she made her mind on. "..Uh..we'll, I'd just like a private place."

"That's fine, I just wanted to talk ."
Lamington didn't draw too much attention the two teens, he didn't want to embarrass them. He was more..focused on Akane anyway. It didn't help he already did have feelings for her and she was beautiful woman. With those two in mind it was impossible not to notice.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 2:56 am

Ty couldn't stand it any more. Go with the flow and follow the mood... He thought to himself. "W-we'll take off and let you two talk. I need to run something by you, Akane, so I'll come back later." Ty finally remembered the reason they came in the first place. That could always wait, however. He was quite focused on other things. Walking up to Camila's side, he took her hand. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 3:10 am

Akane smirked. "I understand. And if you want or need my help in getting relaxed, let me know. For now..." She waved a hand, and a wisp formed in the air out of fox fire, before moving off at a steady pace. "Follow the wisp, you two. It'll take you to an quiet little lake. The wisp will seal the place off so you won't be disturbed... and Ty, Camila? Have fun, and don't worry about making a mess." SHe couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 4:14 am

Lamington chuckled a bit at what Akane said with her teasing. He remembered those days of being younger and a bit more awkward socially. Like the others, he had come naked, as it was customary here. "So things with the new contract holder aside, how have you've been?"

Camila in the mean time followed the wisp, she tried to ignore what Akane said but it didn't really bother her much. She took Ty's hands when he offered. This..this was it. It did occur to her neither of them brought any sort of protection but she had an idea for that.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 4:42 am

Ty came along observing their surroundings. The lake certainly was in solitude and likely a serene location. He set the scroll down at a nearby tree and approached Camila. "This place is really nice. The perfect setting..." He came in close and embraced her.

"I'm... pretty new at this if that isn't alarmingly obvious. Excuse my inexperience." He said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-23, 4:52 am

Akane watched them leave, and smiled. "Young love, eh?" Then she turned to Lamington, and smirked. "There has to be some kind of taboo about public nudity for angels, I'd think. Naughty boy, you."

(It's up to you two if both sides here are played out, if Akane and Lamington are 'offscreen' until Ty and Camila are done, or the other way around. Up to you guys.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-24, 4:02 pm

Lamington couldn't help but chuckle. "Even if there was, when has things like that ever been one to stop me from what I feel is okay or not?" He was thankful he hadn't gotten..as much of a reaction. That might change later depending. "I trust everything has been going all right?"

Camila leaned against him, he was warm. "It's..okay. We'll figure it out together..okay? I'm the same." Then she gently began kissing him on the lips. Her breast were pressed against his chest. While she was inexperienced, she was still eager and ready to experiment as it were.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 7:24 pm

Ty's hands maneuvered about as they kissed, exploring her every curve. He gently caressed over her back, around her neck, through her hair. His nervousness bumped when he passed over her breasts, but quickly dissipated. Down her lean stomach to her thighs forefront and crevice, he carefully traced around to her butt relishing her entire form.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-25, 9:52 pm

Akane sighed a bit, lounging a bit, subsequently showing off her body even more. "Oh, well enough. Was mostly just bored. Burying the hatchet, so to speak, with Ty certainly is the high point of the day. Teasing those two as well... too bad they wanted privacy though, I'd have asked if I could watch. Or 'help'. I've been in one of those moods, you see."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-29, 9:54 pm

Lamington heard this, and knew what she meant but played dumb. "What mood would that be?"

Camila didn't resist this, though she was unsure of how to exactly to proceed she'd seen enough to have an idea. She'd find out on her own. The kiss was deepened, moaning slightly at his touch but otherwise going with what Ty wanted at the time.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 12:17 am

Ty took his time, enjoying the kiss and slowly searching Camila's body for erogenous zones. Locating her liked and disliked areas would direct his attention toward the former. Also, he enjoyed the sound of her pleasured voice. He began to become absorbed in granting her pleasure as he gently laid her down on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 12:48 am

Akane glanced at him slightly, smirking. "I think you know, but I'll humor the game you are playing. Simply put, I'm horny. I'm not in heat or anything, just horny.... if I was in heat... well, you'd know. We'd all know...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 1:04 am

Lamington was slightly amused. "Yes, we would." He had a few things in mind but after a moment, he said something that may have surprised people. "If you're up to it, I can help you relieve some of that stress." It had been a while since anything like that happened to him. That aside, he and Akane knew each other for a while and while he was sure feelings were one sided(in the romantic sense for now)

Camila relaxed, closing her eyes as she allowed Ty to move her. Then she opened them looking up at him. "Just..just..remember to pull out okay? I didn't bring any protection with me." She seemed slightly shy, which was unusual for the Dhampir.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:42 am

Ty nodded in understanding "Okay." He'd never thought to carry condoms or anything like that on him. Then again, he'd never predicted the current situation's sudden approach. It was promptly added to his mental list. Over all that, her shyness set his blood boiling. Her face expressing a look beyond cute burned into his mind.

Although they were both very much aroused, Ty took time to intensify her state. Since it was her first time he knew it would hurt, but less so with the proper procedure. His nervousness began to escalate as he moved to her opening. "I'll go slow. Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop, alright?" He slowly pushed forward.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 2:58 am

Akane raised an eyebrow. "My, my. A seraph propositioning a demon fox? How naughty." She chuckled, turning toward him, her eyes glinting with mischief, among other things. "However, I do believe it's an offer I'll have trouble turning down... you know I can smell it, right? That you get just a bit excited when you see me? Can tell your pulse quickens? I know you like me. Didn't think you'd jump straight to this though. I like it." Lamington would very likely notice that Akane's tails had wrapped around him, and were dragging him slowly toward her.

(Btw, just saying, considering the other things they have come up with, I'm sure that chakra ninja have created a sort of 'birth control' jutsu or something. It's POSSIBLE Ty might know it. Especially if it's something taught to them all just in case. I mean, in the Elemental Nations, they are considered an adult as soon as they put on their headband.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-30, 10:47 pm

(Possible I guess. I'll leave it to you two as I don't know enough of that series)

Lamington didn't resist Akane pulling him closer, if anything he went with it. Of course any sane straight man would. "There's plenty of things that might surprise you about me.." He said smiling a bit as he came closer. "And there's plenty of things that might surprise me. I'd be..curious of finding out."

Camila didn't feel much pain, to her surprise. Maybe the stories about how painful the first time was were just exxageration more then anything else. When Ty was fully inside, it still didn't hurt too much. Why this was she wasn't quite sure but she wasn't going to complain about it.

After a moment, she gave him a signal she was okay so he could continue.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-31, 4:01 am

((I was going to go with that in more of a meditative sense. Like a controlled state of mind to intensify or desensitize the feeling. Not a far shot from professionals, I suppose. It's a technique so it's technically a jutsu since chakra's involved.))

Ty started off at a slow pace. He took his time and kept his balance. He began prodding with his thrusts, searching for her most sensitive areas and applying more pressure to those areas for greater stimulation. He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her gently.

All the while he kept the feeling from becoming too overwhelming. Pulses of chakra held him back from the edge as he moved. The technique wasn't at all taxing or difficult to maintain; sex-ed was officially useful. He wanted to prolong their experience as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-05-31, 4:28 am

Akane's tails kept pulling until Lamington was pressed directly against her. He was also in her lap. "Curious in finding out what, exactly?" She was clearly toying with him, and her delicate hand that was now fondling him was not to be denied.

(Ah, I see. He might want to talk to someone about a 100% effective form of birth control at some point *people like Akane, Eirin, Miki, Akuma, Tsunade, etc.*. Not only for convenience, but also because it'll be more enjoyable for them both. It feels better for the man (both physically and psychologically) if he 'finishes' inside, and it seems to, in most cases, be the same for the woman. From what I've heard and read, most women it feels good, and some they just don't feel it. Even in that case, there is a sort of psychological increase in the sense of pleasure, from the knowledge that it's occurred. Why, I don't know.... goddamn, this little note is longer than my post...)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-06-02, 2:50 am

Lamington began gently kissing Akane's neck a bit. "Curious of what sounds you make. Curious of what exactly would make you make such sounds. I suppose I can consider this a hands on experience."

Camila began moaning as Ty began thrusting into her, she was a bit sensitive, and that was partly due to the fact she was a Dhampir. Most of her kind had enhanced senses. Visual, smell, taste and even touch. Camila was finding out the later had some nice, practical use. Sure, it also increased pain, which sucked but there was a downside to everything.

Almost subconsciously, she almost wrapped her legs around Ty. Then realized what she was doing and stopped herself. He needed to be able to pull out since they didn't have any protection.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 9:05 pm

((That'll be noted for later. Is that the same Tsunade of the Hidden Leaf, perchance? If so, how long has it been since Uzumaki in this universe? Also, women can sometimes feel it depending on the pressure and amount. As for why it feels good to them, it's a kind of closeness factor to some. To others, it's closer to being dirty/taboo.))

Ty felt himself begin to slip a few times, but quickly regained control. The pleasure of being inside a woman was amazing. Moreover, it was with someone he had feelings for. He was determined to finish her off first. Her moans were driving him wild, causing him to increase his pace. He remembered something about the female's physiology. There was a spot that, when stimulated, endowed incredible pleasure on the female. Ty figured Camila was likely more sensitive than the average human so it should work wonders for her. He tilted his hips back to aim his thrusts slightly upward and ground against her spot with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 9:59 pm

Akane chuckled, actually licking her lips. "I see. Well, then I guess if you're so curious, you should try and find out, hm?" She was stroking his length now, eager to sate that curiousity of his.

~~~~~

(Ah, yes, I remember hearing that. I think I also heard that generally they can feel the pressure of it being released, but usually not the actual, er, fluid. Usually. I think. I honestly can't remember. And I agree with the explanation of why they enjoy it. Also, yes, it's indeed Tsunade Senju, the Legendary Sucker and Godaime Hokage. Here on Multi, the Naruto-verse is altered in some ways, but mostly the same. Naruto is seventeen in 'canon' here. So it's, like, RIGHT after the war ends. I'm holding off on making Naruto's bio because I want to see how things turn out in the manga, since it should be on it's final arc. Anyway, I intend on making Naruto, Tsunade, Anko, and Hinata (Sion's REALLY eager to see her, heh) at the very least. Others, I might make. Undecided. Kakashi is a possibility... I mean, he IS a badass...)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-06-04, 10:32 pm

Lamington was all too eager to help her with that. He leaned forward to kiss her as she stroked his length. Gently, he pushed Akane on the ground as he continued to kiss her; trailing down to her breast. His other hand(his left) went down to go tease her womanhood a bit.

Camila gasped when Ty started like that, her grip on him tightened and her moans got louder during this. Sweat was already starting to form around her skin as her breast began to bounce; due to the strength of his thrusting. She mumbled a few things under her breath but it was hard to understand what she was saying even if you did hear it. It sounded like Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty2012-06-05, 12:59 am

((Cool. I've also been anticipating Shippuden's end, so I'll be waiting to see them on here as well.))

Ty doubled his efforts, encouraged by Camila's responses. He didn't understand what she had said but it added further to her captivating presence during the act. His mind fought hard to maintain concentration as he increased the force of his movements. With each thrust he stimulated her spot before plunging to her deepest parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Land of Foxes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next