The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Land of Foxes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 1:49 am

Lamington actually pulled Akane down to kiss her as she still kept bouncing on him, he honestly just wanted her closer to him. Maybe nothing wouldn't come out of things, but he'd at least have the memories and the knowledge he had at least tried. Nothing was worse then wondering what could have happened if you actually had bothered to tried, then just failing to meet a goal.

Camila grinned softly, and went in after him. The moment the water hit her face, she felt some of her energy return for some reason. It calmed her. Pretty soon the Dhampir's head rose out the water, her long black hair with its natural green streaks floating around her.

"Once we're done with the summon thing, what do you have in mind next?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 1:59 am

Akane chuckled into the kiss, and shifted things a bit, so that they were both sitting up as she moved. "If you- ah - wanted to kiss me, just - ooh, yes - tell me..." Sitting up, it was easier for her to move, so she prefered this. However, she took his hands and placed them on her hips. "Come on, kit. Don't let me do all the work... get a bit more out of this..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 2:16 am

Ty emerged from the water. "You mean tomorrow? Well, if that doesn't turn up any leads I'll wait a bit for Lady Akane's contact. If all else fails, I'll need to head back to the village. That's where the most answers lie, unfortunately." He focused chakra through his palms and pulled himself above the water to stand on it.

"Who knows. Maybe we'll get lucky and find the answer before it comes to that." He dropped his focus and dove back into the water. He resurfaced to speak again. "Sorry about coming with so much baggage. At least it's the 'fix-it' type." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 2:46 am

Lamington hadn't been just sitting, but he got the message that Akane wanted him to do more. So he complied with it. His grip tightening around her slim waist as she bounced on him and he went to meet her with thrust of his own. It was more the sight of Akane like this that did it for him then anything.

Camila chuckled a bit, playfully hitting his arm. "C'mon, it's not that bad. You don't sparkle, you're not a axe murderer and you don't have two familes in two other states I don't know about. Not perfect, but neither am I and I wouldn't have ya any other way. ..Corny and cliche as that may sound."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 2:52 am

Akane was grinding her hips into Lamingtons again each time they met, and he'd see her tails seemingly having fits, before wrapping around them both tightly as her second orgasm hit her. Despite this, she didn't even slow down during it. She suddenly pushed Lamington back onto his back, shifting her body a bit, and began practically slamming her hips down onto his. The look in her eyes was smoldering, and it was obvious that she was enjoying this a very large deal, and wanted even more. She still kept Lamington pinned, however.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 3:35 am

Ty laughed at that. Haha, I guess you're right. Although my profession does revolve around killing, that's comforting to hear. So long as you don't go on a berserk murderous rampage, you're right where I want you too." He made his way to the shoreline. His body glistened from the lake water droplets. "Should we start heading back?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 6:47 pm

Something..triggered inside Lamington. He wasn't sure what it was, just that for a moment everything was sort of in a haze. As Akane continued to bounce hard on him, he suddenly shifted slightly. The next moment happened very fast; Lamington suddenly pushing back up, followed by pushing Akane to her hands and knee's. Not wasting anytime, he burried his length inside Akane again, slamming into her harder then before--but not enough to actually hurt her.

Camila nodded and went to get out of water, using her shadow energy powers to form around her body and her hair. It did a surprisingly good job at drying them then she would have thought. She grabbed her bag of holding, making sure everything was accounted for.

"All right. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 7:17 pm

Akane had to admit she was surprised by Lamington's actions. While the more dominating part of her told her to take back control, she ignored it. Partly because it was turning her on and felt amazing. She dug her fingers into the ground, moaning loudly as Lamington pounded into her.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 11:26 pm

Ty took Camila by the hand and walked back with her. He felt uplifted emotionally and quite satisfied physically. Momentarily, he thought of Leon and the beating he'd receive if the elder brother ever found out what just happened. Even that couldn't ruin his mood. Thinking is different than seeing, a factor that drastically changed what could and couldn't rattle him. This was discovered upon their return to where they had left Akane and Lamington. They were currently in the throws of passion with a considerably large crowd. Ty's jaw hit the floor. For a few moments, he was stunned. Thanks to the sex he previously executed, he was able to control himself downstairs. With only this much, he could maintain control.

"They're... really open with this kind of thing, aren't they?" Ty said a little awkwardly to Camila.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-20, 11:35 pm

Akane's ears twitched, and she turned her head to look at Ty and Camila, her tongue actually hanging out of her mouth a bit. She managed to control this so she could speak, however. "Ty... Camila... welcome back..." She paused to let out a shuddering moan, then continued. "I take it... you had fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 12:05 am

Lamington didn't really..stop from the task as it were. He kept what he was doing, kissing Akane's ears a bit knowing it was a bit of a weak spot for her. The gathering crowd hadn't really done much of anything--not even Camila and Ty coming did.

"Uh..yeah..we..uh..did."
Camila said somewhat awkwardly, not sure how to really continue with this extremely awkward line of conversation. She mouthed to Ty 'you might as well ask her before this gets even more awkward' thing.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 12:31 am

Ty was... hesitant to say the least. He read Camila's message loud and clear, but the situation bizarre beyond comprehension. It was probably a good idea to do this before things escalated somehow. "R-right. Well, about why we came. I have an errand to run tomorrow in the Land of the Apes. I've found a good place to keep the scroll. It should take me about a day to take care of this. I just wanted to run this by you before running off just in case you found someone to help with my... issue." Ty's face was steaming hot. How do you converse calmly with someone who's while they're getting sexed up? Fiercely, at that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 12:37 am

Akane had shivered visibly when Lamington kissed her ears. They were sensitive normally, so now it was fairly ridiculous. "Ah... alright... what are you.... going to do after that? Come back here or- fuck -go do something else?" If anyone cared to look, Akane's inner thighs, all the way down to the ground, were glistening with her juices. She was also drooling ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 12:42 am

Camila was..silent. She waited for Ty to speak. Lamington continued what he was doing, but began to pay a bit more attention to her ears, wanting to get more of a reaction out of her.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2012-06-21, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 1:34 am

"N-not much else. I guess I'll come on back here..." He said trying to avert his gaze. Embarrassment was slowly giving way to arousal. Her faces and heavy voice were difficult to focus on. Also, it would have been monstrously rude react at this point in time right next to his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 2:13 am

Akane seemed to nod, before she suddenly stiffened, eyes rolling back a bit as she had another orgasm right there in front of them, letting out a breathless moan. "Th-that.... that's good..." She was panting, and her lust filled eyes settled on Ty and Camila. "Hey... you two.... want to join us? Don't.... have to do anything you don't want... but I think between... between my tails, ass, and mouth.... I can keep you both entertained, yeah? C-come on... I'll make sure you both... feel really g-OOD!" She shivered, actually having yet another orgasm. It seemed that she'd become even more sensitive and aroused since Ty and Camila showed up. Perhaps it was talking to them while this was going on.

"Ha... haah... come on... you... won't regret it..." The normally well composed woman was actually drooling more now, her tails and ears twitching rapidly. It seemed she was giving off a great deal of pheromones as well, as the 'audience' were reacting. Most left in pairs or even small groups, either to handle it or to control themselves. Some... did not go for privacy.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 2:17 am

"Uh.."

Camila let that hang in the air for a bit. Honestly even if she wanted to, she was too tired to be doing something with Akane, that woman had stamina for days it seemed like.

"Sorry Akane, but I'll..pass. Too tired from before anyway." She took Ty by the arm. "We gotta get going, but we'll be back soon okay? You...two..have fun.." She said, hoping it would break Ty out of the trance and decide to leave before it got more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 2:35 am

Saved! Thaaaaank yoooou... Ty cried internally. His mind thanked Camila for breaking the spell. It felt as if even he was beginning to react to the pheromones. He knew humans did to a certain extend, but something about this...

"Yeah, we're gonna take off. I'll see you in a few days." He bowed as they took their leave. "Bye Akane, Lamington." Ty silently cheered him on. He hoped he could keep up with Akane, as she seemed to be insatiable. Most men would be at a disadvantage.

As they were leaving the grounds, he jokingly told Camila, "So, if your brother asks? We took so long because we got the grand tour." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 2:48 am

It was a good thing they left so quickly, as the look on Akane's face was almost pained. Had they stayed longer, she might have ended up begging. It wasn't that Lamington was unable to satisfy her. It was that her libido was going crazy at the moment. She wasn't sure why, since she wasn't going to go into heat for a few more months. She shook her head, trying to ignore the sudden hurt and disappointment she felt. 'Don't be selfish... those two have every right to want to be exclusive, and to leave...' Still, she glanced over her shoulder at Lamington, her eyes pleading. "Don't... hold anything back!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 2:58 am

"Man..pretty crazy.." Camila shook her head. "I like Akane but yeah, but too much at once. Let's get dressed and get out of here. This place is fine with it but we can't exactly run around nude in other places without getting a fine or tossed in jail."

Camila grabbed her bag of holding, and quickly got dressed. She waited for Ty to do the same, trying to find someone to help them. She spotted a Fox Demon.

"Hey." She said, catching their attention. "We're trying to get out of here."

The Fox Demon blinked, but nodded, as they knew their way around. Once the two were ready, they would lead them out of the forest and back to where Miki's castle would be.

(Camila would be out, and Ty would be too...going with her of course lol)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty2012-06-21, 3:01 am

Ty dressed and re-situated himself before their departure. The land was an interesting place, one he intended to return to even without pressing business. This was a visit to the Land of Foxes he'd never forget.

((Ty's out, then.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Land of Foxes   In the Land of Foxes - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Land of Foxes
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5