The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Distant Land... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

Distant Land... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-26, 10:35 pm

London.... 3:33 am.... In the twilight hours of the morning calm spreads over the City of London England.

The London Bridge... Few vehicles are out at this time of morning. One man sits behind the wheel of his taxi. His name is Birk. Winslow Birk. He was sitting behind the wheel of his cab getting his tally for the evening. Checking his records making sure his count was right. As he was putting the money away there was a bright flash of light and something plummeted towards the river below. There was a sonic boom as the light passed within 30 yards of his cab. His vehicle shook and he dashed out. Looking over the railing he saw a great splash as something hit the water...

Light.... brilliant and white flashed and then there was the sense of falling. Saber's eyes cleared and he looked down. He was a mile above the surface and falling fast. He could have used his EES but he had no idea where he was. So he fell. "Oh SHIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii................" He hit the water doing Mach 1. The time displacement machine seemed to propel him out like cannon. Saber's sensors blurred for a moment and then he focused. and tried to swim to the surface. He was too heavy. So the reploid opted to dash underwater to a support beam for the nearby bridge.

He climbed up and finally made it over the railing. There he stood and looked around. There was a cab driver slack jawed and staring at him. Saber smiled and walked over waving. "I there, would you mind telling me where I am?" He asked. The Cab driver cursed and scrambled to his taxi. Then he drove away.

Saber frowned. "Well that didn't go as expected." He said and looked around again. He locked on to some recognizable structures and landmarks. His eyes widened. "Oh crap." Was all he could think to say. He then checked his swords and made sure they were okay. Once he was satisfied he reached up to his ear and tried to call Maverick H.Q. "Maverick H.Q. this is Commander Saber of S.T.A.R.S., please respond." he waited... Static.... "H.Q. this is Saber come in H.Q." he called again. He checked his chronometer. The device automatically updates when new information is available. Saber's eyes widened again. Then his head dropped and his arms sagged. "Crap..." again was all he could think of. He was out of his time. A simple test mission gone horribly wrong. There he was still on his world he so valiantly protected.... however he may as well have been transported to another planet... as it stood now. Saber, Commander of S.T.A.R.S a division of the Maverick Hunters, was trapped... in a distant land....
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 2:16 am

Distant Land... (Open) 63

Saori walked silently next to her boyfriend... though, that's not truly what he was, that's just what he told people, and what he told her to tell people, that were not in the know. In truth, he was her owner. He'd bought her online from 'Heightened Fantasy', a high-tech, grand scale, corporate sex shop that was secretly a branch company of Chimera Tech, the same company that made the Biodroids on a distant planet. This man next to her, the son of a rich stock broker, had bought her just last week.

She was already miserable.

She kept up a neutral face, as he'd struck her the last time she showed anything other than happiness in public. Her kind were not supposed to be known to have true thoughts and emotions. They were supposed to be believed to be simple synthetic pleasure androids, with programmed thoughts and false feelings. If the authorities realized they were free thinking and had true emotions, it would be regarded as selling sex slaves, and the whole company would be shut down, and the 'Erodroids' freed.

As much as Saori wanted her freedom, she feared her 'Master' more. So since she couldn't bring herself to smile, she kept her face neutral. She'd rather not return home from this walk, which he used to show her off in her uniform, with him angry at her. That usually resulted in a beating, and rougher than usual sex. She shuddered at the thought, only to have her attention diverted by a bright flash of light, a sonic boom that knocked her 'Master' off his feet, and something splashing into the water.

Saori's natural curiousity took hold, and she rushed over just in time for a man to scale the bridge support and climb over the railing. She watched him approach the cab driver, only for him to run away, and she bit her lip. She heard his question... she should go over and help him, her urge to help others hitting her. Before she could take a step, however, her 'Master' caught up to her, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her over to the side, out of earshot of others... or at least of people with a normal range of hearing. Saori cowered a bit at the rage in his eyes as he laid into her with a near hissing whisper.

"You stupid walking trashcan! Why didn't you help me up!?" Saori's eyes widened, realizing the mistake she'd made. This wouldn't end well. "You are my property! Your first priority is me, not some bullshit that has nothing to do with me! Now, what the fuck were you thinking?"

"I-I, I'm s-sorry, sir, I j-just, I didn't realize you'd f-f-fallen, and I-" She was silenced and let out a whimper when he slapped her across the face, eyes narrowed.

"You didn't realize? Your focus is supposed to be on me! If you were devoting your attention to me like you were told to, you would have noticed! I guess I need to teach you that 'Lesson' again." At those words, Saori shook her head rapidly, tears welling up.

"N-no, please! You don't need to do that, I won't screw up again, I swear! I'll do whatever you want, just please don't give me another 'Lesson'!" Saori found herself starting to hyperventilate as the man smirked almost cruelly.

"I'm sorry, but you really shouldn't neglect your studies. Don't worry, it won't take long. I'll just have to make sure the message really sinks in this time, be a bit more forceful." Saori couldn't help it, she broke free from his grip, and turned to run, refusing another 'Lesson'. She didn't get far, as the man seemed to check his rather high-tech looking watch, opened a panel, and pressed the button hidden underneath.

Saori went rigid as electricity surged through her body. The pain was intense, but all she could get out was a whimper as every muscle locked. She collapsed limply, closing her eyes and letting out a low sob as she felt herself being dragged to her feet. "Shouldn't have done that, Saori. Looks like double 'Lessons' tonight."

Saori let out another sob.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 2:39 am

After Saber shut off his com he heard a conversation that didn't sit well with him. It didn't sit well with him at all. He looked over and saw a young girl being tormented by a man he could only describe as a reject from a sperm bank.

Saber's eyes narrowed and his sensors picked up a small transmission from the man's watch. He felt his anger build as the girl went ridged and was obviously in pain. He walked over his heavy armor all but cracking the cement. "Hey!" He said and placed himself between the girl and the man. "I don't know who you think you are and I really don't care!" His programming wouldn't allow him to harm humans however the man didn't need to know that. "Nothing, and I mean NOTHING gives you the right to torture her like that." He reached out with inhuman speed and seized the man's wrist. He carefully removed the watch and glared at the man as he released his wrist. He leaned in close and all but whispered to the man "If I ever catch you near her again..." He shifted his body slightly so his gleaming swords would catch his eye. "Well... I'll let you fill in the blanks." He finished.

After that he ignored the man. He was human so unless he has some kind of plasma weapon there wasn't much he could do to damage his armor. Saber turned to the girl and scooped her up in both his arms. Then he leaped slightly into the air and in a flash of brilliant blue be teleported to the top of Big Ben. he set the girl down gently. "Are you okay? Don't worry he won't harm you any more." He finished. He looked her over for any injuries.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 2:54 am

The man didn't even attempt to stop Saber. He was fully aware that he was outclassed here, and posed no threat to Saber. However, as Saber carried Saori away, his eyes narrowed. He turned on his heel, storming back toward his condo, whipping out his phone, hitting the speed dial. When the other end picked up, he practically snarled into the phone. "Get me Ulrich. NOW."

~~~~

Saori remained limp in Saber's arms, her systems temporarily paralyzed by the EMP-like shock. She was rapidly regaining feeling and small bits of movement, but it wasn't much yet. She looked up at Saber through watery eyes, and whimpered softly, unable to form words, and buried her face in his chest, not seeming bothered by the armor. She didn't know who this man was, but he'd just rescued her from that hellish life. She doubted her 'Master' would dare chase them, as she knew he was a coward when faced with someone who could stand up to him. So, she assumed that with this simple event, she was free. Things were not that simple, she's learn soon enough, but life was still definitely looking up for her.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 3:01 am

Saber knelt down and gently stroked her hair. "Hey, it's okay. You're safe now." He said in a soft voice. "My name is Saber." He offered. he checked her over for any more injuries. He pulled her away for a moment. "Here, this is what he used to hurt you." he said. He looked at it and actively scanned it. It seemed to be just a trigger device. He assumed she had some kind of implant. Thinking that he wished he would have tossed the man over the bridge. The fall wouldn't have killed him. He ran the scenario through his mind several times. In the best case he would have broken one of his legs in the fall so that wasn't an option. He lifted her chin and looked at her again. "Care to tell me what that was all about?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 3:07 am

Saori tried to answer him, but winced in pain, a weak rasp being all that came out. She clutched her throat, and shook her head. The shock had damaged her vocal cords, and she'd have to wait for the nanomachines to heal them. They were less important than her other 'systems', so it might take time. So instead of speaking, she weakly took the watch from him, turning it over. Engraved on the back was 'Erodroid [Advanced] Unit #004: Saori'. She pointed to the engraving, then at herself, watching Saber with slightly wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 3:19 am

Saber looked at the watch and then to her. He nodded. "I see... They implanted you with an advanced electroshock device in order to make you some kind of slave it's keyed to this watch as the trigger." He looked at the watch again. He thought about crushing it then decided not to. It may just trigger it. He set it down and something popped up out of his back pack type object on his back. He took it and activated the plasma blade. He brought it close and melted the device into slag. He replaced the weapon and looked to the girl. "You'll have to stick close to me for a while until I can figure out how to remove or nullify the device. That is if it's okay with you." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 3:26 am

Saori looked at him in slight bemusement. It seemed he thought it was a simple implant situation. She'd thought the engraving would clue him in that she was an Erodroid, and that her name was Saori... apparently not. She'd have to wait until her vocal cords healed... except... except maybe when he found out, he'd turn on her. That thought scared her, badly. Perhaps she'd keep her mouth shut... At his suggestion of sticking close to him, though, she nodded. She struggled to her feet, motor functions slowly returning, and stood on wobbly legs, smiling weakly, even giving him the 'thumbs up' sign.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 3:40 am

Saber smiled "Careful." He said. "I'm going to jam any transmissions that implant could be sending. It's only a precaution." He said. Saber cocked his head to one side. "So is your name Saori? I'm assuming so, and that the other name on the watch was the manufacturer or a black market tag." He thought for a moment as he sent out a jamming signal. "I'm thinking that's the case. There was a number on it too so I'm assuming there are more." This made him angry. "Let's go somewhere safe." He said and looked around. He couldn't teleport while jamming so again he scooped her up and leaped off of Big Ben. A few well placed jumps they were on the ground. He looked to Saori. "This question may sound weird and you can answer when your voice return however... What year is it?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 4:01 am

Saori paused, shaking her head slightly at his incorrect assumption, but shrugged it off. When he asked about the year though, her eyes widened a bit. She figured he must have traveled through time... that would explain alot. Things like that were not entirely uncommon around here. She paused, and gripped her throat, taking deep breaths. After several false starts, she managed to weakly whisper, "It's... 2039..." She winced again, though the pain wasn't quite as bad. It seemed that at least some of the nanomachines had seen fit to do a bit of work on her vocal cords.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 4:11 am

Saber stumbled back a bit and placed a hand on a near by wall. "That long?" He asked no one in particular. "They're still using numbers in the latter two...." He trailed off. "Well... that would explain a lot." he said and looked to the girl. He search his data banks for the current currency. There he found it. "Well shit..." He mumbled... He looked around and found a bench. He nodded to the bench and walked towards it. "Okay... I need time to think... This is wrong... this is all wrong..." He trailed off... His chronometer was indeed correct...
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 4:16 am

Saori stumbled a bit in following Saber and, surprisingly or not, placed a comforting hand on his arm. She may have just met him, but he'd saved her from her hell, and that in itself was a reason to care about him. Her naturally caring nature only made it more unbearable to see him struggling with this. She wished she could talk freely again, to better comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 4:27 am

Saber smiled and placed a hand over hers. "Thanks, I'll be okay. I just didn't want to believe it. Everything I knew was in my time." he rolled his eyes. "Well of course everything I knew was there." He chuckled. "It's just... the thought of not seeing my friends, my team... My mother or sister again. It's overwhelming." He looked around. "We should get out of the open. Do you know of any place we can go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 4:41 am

Saori wanted to empathize with him, but it was hard. The closest thing she had to family was her 'sister' Erodroids, and she at least had hope of seeing them again. On top of that, she had nothing else that she might of missed. Before she was purchased, she was kept in a small room with a bed and toilet, and allowed out into a larger room with her 'sisters' once a day, and into a lab several times a day for 'tests'. Still, she tried her best to empathize.

At his question of if she knowed a place to go, she looked down, shaking her head. She felt embarrassed that she didn't know of a place, despite the fact that she couldn't have possibly known of any places.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 10:18 pm

Saber nodded "It's okay, we'll find a place. I just need access to a computer. I'll need to hardline into it in order... Um... alter some records..." He trailed off. He looked around and spotted an internet cafe. "This way." He said and started walking over. He knew he would get some odd looks however he would have to pass them off.

As soon as he was in the cafe he knelt down and jacked into the computer via a hardline cord from his forearm. There he searched the internet for the American Motor Vehicle Division, the Social Security Administration as well as the Internal Revenue Service. He found some suitable identities and altered the records providing pictures, Birth records a credit report as well as identification cards and driver's license.

He nodded and also hacked into the world economy looking for companies that have an over expenditure of a fraction of a cent. There he funneled the fractions of money into a newly created and altered bank account. With the various companies "trash money" He was able to accumulate a sizable amount of funding that would replenish itself on a monthly basis. After covering his tracks with several counter hacks and false I.P. addresses he stood and walked to a printer that printed out a certified copy of the birth records he had altered.

He took the papers and handed one to Saori It read "Kazumi Tendo" And his read "Robert Hardy" He gave a half smile to Saori "There now all we need to do is go the American embassy and get our new I.D.'s" He said and started walking out of the cafe. "I've also made reservations at a hotel. As well as purchased some new clothes for you at a boutique just down the road." He looked down the road and then over to a music shop. "I just need to pick up something to hide my swords." He finished with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 10:32 pm

When Saber had jacked into the computer in the way he had, Saori's eyes had widened greatly, all thoughts of hiding what she was immediately rushing from her mind. There was no need to hide herself from someone just like her, after all. She wondered if he was a Biodroid, since she knew he wasn't an Erodroid like her. She simply watched his actions, the super computer in her head telling her what he was doing, and why it was necessary, so she didn't question his actions. When he handed her the new birth records, she smiled slightly at the name. She prefered 'Saori', but she was glad to have a last name now. She also knew that it would be easier to figure out who she was if she kept her name.

She followed him closely as he went about, alert of her surroundings, and massaged her throat from time to time, making small humming sounds to check and see if her vocal cords were healed. Once they got to this hotel room... well, then they'd need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 10:39 pm

Saber spent little time at the music store. He picked a large trunk used to haul speakers and amplifiers. He placed his swords in it and headed to the clothes store. He entered and looked around. Nodding he looked to Saori. "Pick out anything you like and change into it. I'll have them bag or box up the rest and we'll be on our way." He walked to the register and spoke to the woman. He provided a pass word and she checked her records. The woman nodded and established a line of credit. From there Saber kept to the back of the store and watched the entrances and exits.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-27, 10:53 pm

Saori nodded slightly, and began searching the store for what she wanted to wear. She found only a few things, already knowing what would and would not fit her, and went into the changing rooms. When she came out a few minutes later, she held up what she'd picked out, along with her former outfit, which she actually wanted to keep. If they just removed the emblems of her former owner, it'd be fine.

Distant Land... (Open) 47
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-28, 1:35 am

Saber nodded and took the price tags off the outfit. "We'll take this and may we get a bag for the old outfit please?" He asked. The woman at the counter nodded and handed him a bag. She rang up the item and Saber signed for it. Saber handed the bag to Saori. "Here put your old clothes in the bag and then we'll head to the hotel." He finished.

As soon as they were finished at the shop Saber made their way to the hotel. He checked in and went to the room. It was a cozy room with one bed and a kitchenette. He looked around and nodded he set a chair by the window and nodded to the bed. "I don't require sleep so you go ahead and take the bed. This place has the old WiFi connection so I can check some things out and maybe find a solution to the device implanted in you. If you're hungry just order take out." He said and wrote down some numbers on some scrap paper. "This is the credit card I set up. You can pay with that." He sat down and started to access the internet. "I'll try and formulate a plan to free the others when I have a better idea of who, what, and where." He finished. He began looking up information on 'Erodroids' The more information he could get the better. However with this slow internet connection it would take some time. "T1 connection... how slow." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-28, 2:25 am

Saori watched him try to look up the information, smiling a bit softly. It was so sweet, how determined he was to help her and her 'sisters'. She shook her head, and, feeling playful, decided to take an alternative route in explaining while her voice healed. She, out of his view behind him, held out her hand to the computer. A moment later, the connection suddenly sped up rapidly. Not only that, it started throwing up information. As it did, Saori simply stood there, watching.

'The Erodroid line, developed by Feldran Ulrich, lead researcher of the popular erotic device corporation, 'Heightened Fantasy.' Inspired by the incredible innovation of the Biodroids, the Erodroids are a line of top-of-the-line 'Companion Dolls'. Featuring realistic AI and programmed emotional responses, the Erodroids are perfect for the lonely and the adventurous. Some complaints of them being a bit too happy haven't dampened the popularity of these technological wonders. Some activist groups have claimed they are immoral creations, while others say it's harmless fun. At the end of the day, while they mimic true emotion, they do not actually have them, which is what truly sets them apart from the Biodroids, who have real, true emotion and thought.

All the Erodroids are very beautiful and definitely sexy, with different models for different tastes. There are six different models. In descending order of model number, they are: Usami, Mishio, Saori, Manami, Kotoha, and Fuuka. All are pictured below in swimsuits, complete with realistic blushes and facial expressions. These Erodroids are very expensive, way out of the price range for most people, but for those who choose to spend their money on them, they will not be disappointed.'

Distant Land... (Open) All1
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-28, 2:55 am

As Saber read the article he traced the signal coming in to speed up the net. It was coming from Saori. After he finished the article (it took a 3rd of a second) he looked to Saori. "So you're one of those?" He asked rhetorically He looked at the patch on her old uniform and did a search of the emblem. He shook his head. "They think you non sentient?" He thought for a moment. "If the public knew there would be an uproar." He looked at the girl for another moment. In his eyes she would still be a girl no matter what her origin. "This is wrong... they're not selling dolls or toys they're selling SLAVES!" He turned and slammed his fist on the table and through it. "DAMMIT!!" This his eyes softened again and he looked at Saori. "I-i'm sorry. My sister always said I let my emotions run away from me." He thought for a long while. "I need more information." He said and then looked to Saori. "What can you tell me?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-28, 3:04 am

Saori licked her lips, and hummed briefly to check her voice. It was a soft, pleasant sound. She was good to go. She smiled a bit at that. "I'll tell you what I can. That article is correct. The Erodroid line are non-sapient. All illusion and programming. Each model, however, is based on me and my 'sisters'. The six of us have true emotion and thought. The public doesn't know that. Neither do the authorities. Me and my sisters were given to the six investors that know the truth about the project. Only those investors and select people at the labs know about us. I guess you could say I'm the real Saori, and the others are replicas. Still feels a bit creepy... but the 'commercial' versions are perfectly legal. It's me and my sisters that are to be kept secret..."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-28, 3:30 am

Saber nodded. "So the other 'commercial' erodroids aren't like you." He said mulling it over. "I have misjudged the situation." He said slowly. "Be that as it may there are still five others out there that may need our help. Being 'property' of someone else when they and you are a free thinking being is wrong. That's slavery by any definition." He said. He sighed. "I still need to know more. The man who.... who..." He couldn't think of a proper word. "The man, "He began again. " who I found you with, who was he? Also do you know where the others are?" He asked and walked over to his case. He paused. He needed a better plan. He couldn't just barge in and bust up the place. As satisfying as that would be he had his PD (Primary Directive) to consider. He cocked his head to one side. However there were always loopholes.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-28, 3:37 am

Saori nodded slightly. "He's James Fulton, son of an extremely successful stock broker, William Fulton. He invested alot of money in the project, so I was... 'gifted' to him, and in turn given to his son. As for the others... no. I don't even know who the other investors were. Fuuka, Mishio, Usami, and Manami were given away before me. Kotoha was left alone when they took me, so it's possible she could still be there... it's been a week though, so I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Exaultedsoulessone

Exaultedsoulessone

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty2011-10-28, 3:49 am

Saber thought about it for a long while. He paced back and forth. "Is there some kind of authority we can report this to?" If only we knew she was there then I could mount a rescue. If only I had my team with me this would be a no brainer." He rolled his eyes again. "If only, if only." he stopped pacing and looked to Saori "We'll get them back. The best way to find out where they are is to locate the investors. I can try tracking them through the stock market or if they're American based through the I.R.S. I just need some names." he sat down on the chair again. It groaned with his weight. "Get some rest, we'll talk about it in the morning." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Land... (Open)   Distant Land... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Land... (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next