The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Providence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Providence - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty2013-03-06, 9:54 pm

Kaela was clearly surprised, then nodded. "Ah, alright! If that's what you want, Marim, I'd be happy to train you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty2013-03-23, 12:59 am

Marim was about to say something more when she felt..something, tensing up as a result. It was faint but distinct. While she didn't exactly have 'Ki' sensing she did have some general energy sensing. Right now, what she felt didn't feel too strong though it did feel 'wrong' somehow in a way she couldn't describe.

"..Do you feel that?" Joseph asked solemnly, his gaze in the direction where he felt the odd energy.

"I did. I'm not sure what it was." Marim admitted.

"Is something wrong?" Kate asked worriedly.

Joseph tried to assure his niece, he couldn't exactly lie since she could feel energy too just not nearly as much as the adults. "I'm sure its nothing, just felt something odd." Still, they couldn't exactly ignore it. "If you're going, I'll come with you." He said to Kaela.

No way he was going to sit even if it was a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty2013-03-23, 1:25 am

Kaela had stood immediately upon feeling it. It was her duty to protect this planet and everyone on it; Saiyan or Tralbit. "Let's go. I don't like the feel of that.... if you sure you're coming Joseph, then Marim, stay here and take care of Kate. If this is some sort of threat, you both are safer away from whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty2013-04-17, 2:25 pm

Marim nodded curtly to that. "Don't worry I will." She looked to Kate. "Don't worry little one, they'll be fine." She of course had no way of knowing that but Kaela was one of the strongest people she knew and Joseph seemed rather strong as well. Even if there was a threat of some kind they should have been able to handle it together.

Wordlessly, Joseph lifted into the air and took off to where the energy was. It wasn't that far off, which helped but also bothered him because it had slipped past his guard. No one's perfect and nothing I could have done about it.

A few more minutes passed before they reached the energy's origins, Joseph softly landing on the ground. There was a crater in the middle of the area but nothing else in site. Cautiously, Joseph approached the crater to see what it was, his first guest was a meteor or a drop pod of some kind.

Instead, in the middle of the crater was a blue, glowing substance and what looked like a foreign rock. The energy was clearly coming from whatever it was but he didn't know what it was. "..I'm actually not sure what it is. But I don't think anyone should touch it.." He turned to Kaela. "Do you have scientist or anything? Maybe they can lock this away somewhere to see what it is. It could be harmless, but its not worth chancing."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty2013-04-17, 11:09 pm

Kaela frowned a bit. "I'll contact the Tralbit leaders, they should have something..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty2013-06-23, 12:20 am

Joseph nodded a bit, he Could transport back now, since unlike before he hadn't had a definite energy signature to lock onto. That was another strange thing about the object. What was it and what exactly did it do was the question?

"I can transport us back with a technique of mine. You have to hold onto..something. Any part of my body really." The Instant Transmission, in Joseph's mind was one of the best things created since the wheel and toilet paper because of how useful it was.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty2013-06-23, 12:53 am

Kaela nodded firmly, and placed her hand on his arm. "Alright, ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Providence
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Other Planets-
Jump to: