The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Providence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Providence - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-14, 12:57 pm

Joseph decided to start off small and not go into everything at once, wanting to avoid large information dumps.

"Alus is a planet about southwest of here, its home to my race the Alusarians, Arkon's and a few others. Many of the other races that live there aren't native and came there by various means. My race, the Alusarian's were artificially created as were the Arkon's by people who called themselves the Nalga."

Marim was silent. "And what are these Nalga?"

"I really don't know. I don't know a lot about them."
Joseph admitted. "Just they were very advance, to the point two thousand years or so since they vanished people still believe them practically unrivaled tech wise. Anyway, my people are very open minded. It's probably the reason so many races end up coming to live there because we're pretty tolerant. If you leave us be, we'll leave you alone. Doesn't mean we can't be violent, just not our first resort."

"..It's really hard to describe Alus without showing something's, so.." Joseph reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue cube. He set it down and it began to slowly cycle through images of different parts of Alus for them to see.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-22, 2:25 am

Kaela blinked in surprise at the cube. "Oh my. I have seen projectors like this before, but they were enormous, and very rare... I take it that these are not?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-25, 12:29 pm

Joseph chuckled slightly at her surprised expression, she was cute. "We'll, no. These things aren't as cheap as they could be but they're hardly rare. Once it got easier to make these, the prices went down. These things have been around since before I was born and I've been around roughly 38 something odd years give or take."

Marim, who was quite for a bit then continued. "Alus, your homeworld they have advance medicine don't they? I'm not sure what we have to offer, but maybe we could trade with them for some of it. We have illness and sickness we can't cure with what we have here."

Joseph thought about it. "I could see about it. I'm not a politician or anything but there are perks to being one of the strongest known member of your race and saving your home." Kate in the mean time went to sat by Kaela, surprisingly or not. "Small, tiny favor since you've guys have done enough, but when you guys have a place open for me and Kate to stay at, let me know?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-25, 12:56 pm

Kaela looked down at Kate in surprise before answering Joseph. "Of course. I'll get right on that... does she normally do this?" She pointed to Kate, still surprised by the young girl sitting next to her like that.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-25, 1:15 pm

Joseph was actually a bit surprised by that, but he slowly smiled. "No. Kate usually takes a moment to warm up to people, but once she does she's hard to get rid of once she takes a liking to you. Otherwise she's on the quite side. She must really like you if she's doing that. Must've picked up on something. Kids are perceptive like that, I guess."

Marim nodded a bit. "More then you know. Children are smarter then adults give them credit for. I honestly think in their own strange way, children are smarter then adults."

"See things as they are then what they think by prior experiences?"

"Hm..that about sums it up."
Marim agreed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-25, 1:19 pm

Kaela just looked at Kate, then smiled softly. "Hello, Kate." She rather liked this little girl. She was so sweet, it was hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-25, 3:26 pm

Kate seemed to have zoned out a bit as she went into her own world. It didn't seem as if she had expected to be talked too at first. "H-hi." The little girl said after she was talked to. Kate didn't seem to know what to say, almost like a deer in head lights, but she pushed through. "Miss Kaela? Are..are other Sayains born with pretty blond hair too?" It seemed like a odd question, but she hadn't noticed a single Sayain with as much besides black or brown hair so far.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-06-25, 3:33 pm

Kaela blushed very slightly. "Ah, no, dear. I'm the only Saiyan to ever be born with blonde hair, that any of us are aware of, anyway. We assume it's because I am able to become something we call a 'Super Saiyan'. The only Saiyan to ever do so, aside from the Legendary Super Saiyan from long, long ago." She wasn't aware of Broly, Goku, Vegeta, or any of the other Saiyans that had achieved that very feat, and neither were the other Saiyans.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-07-04, 3:58 pm

Kate was slightly confused, but she got the gist of it. Then something occurred to her after the fact. "Ohh..Uncle Joey can change his hair too, like gray or siler. Super Sayain is like that, it changes your hair?" She asked, a simplfied answer to things.

"You could say that." Joseph was amused turning back to Kaela. "You're a Super Sayain? I thought those were a myth, seems like there was more truth to the legend after all."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-07-04, 4:15 pm

Kaela raised a brow. "You know about the legend? I was of the impression that only Saiyan's and Frost Demons, and now the Tralbit, were aware."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-07-04, 4:17 pm

Joseph thought about it then decided to come out with it. "Have you ever heard about different realms and dimensions? We'll, let's just say back when I was younger I used to do that a lot and learned about different things before I ended up coming back here. I never heard of Frost Demons..are they native to where a lot of Sayains are or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-07-04, 4:33 pm

She shook her head. "No, I don't know where they are from. They are the race of those like Frieza and Cooler."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-07-04, 5:06 pm

Joseph understood after that. "I see. I'm used to hearing them being called Changelings or some variation of it. It's actually the first time I've heard them called Frost Demons."

He thought for a moment, then decided to show Kaela and Marim something else with the holographic cube. Moments later, a picture of a city floating in the sky appeared. It was beautiful.

"This is Madu City on Alus. It's home to a race called angels, its a big tourist spot if you couldn't tell."

Providence - Page 3 FantasyCity
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-07-04, 5:24 pm

Kaela was, understandably, impressed. "It's beautiful."

(...That... is all I got.)
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-08-05, 2:58 pm

Kate moved a bit closer to Kaela, something on her mind. "What about here? Are there any places to see too?"

Marim smiled and nodded. "Of course little one. There are a variety of places and we can show you them. Some are very beautiful and things we still cannot explain and others are easier too."

"I would like to see them too, actually."
Joseph said. "When its all right with you two that is."

Marim thought for a moment, then turned to Kaela briefly. "It's up to Lady Kaela. I don't think showing a bit around would hurt with both of us here and would give you both something to do then just sitting."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-08-05, 11:21 pm

Kaela just smiled. "Of course. And Marim, honestly, you don't need to check with me for such things. This was your home before it was mine, I think you have more right to decide such things."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-09-04, 1:15 pm

Marim actually blushed a bit. "I'm sorry. A habit of mine. I know I've been here longer but its my habit and way to defer to people at times. Come. I'll show you a few things of ours, I think you'll enjoy them."

She stood up and walked out of the place, Joseph and Kate following. The later actually walked by Kaela's side, she rather liked the young Sayain woman. "Uncle Joey? Could go flying later?"

"I don't see why not." Joseph answered after a moment. It was one of Kate's favorite things to do, and it was easy to understand why. Flying had been his favorite thing when he was young. Still was at times. "Just..would have to find a clear enough space. I'm also guessing you would need to come with us, since you're suppose to be keeping a eye on us." That part was directed to Kaela.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-09-04, 1:30 pm

She chuckled lightly. "True. It's hardly a chore though. Even I will sometimes just fly around for the fun of it, so joining you for that would not be a problem at all."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-10-09, 11:48 pm

"It is relaxing." Joseph agreed. "And sometimes its better when you aren't traveling alone. Other times its just good for clearing your head." Ever since he was little he had enjoyed flying. There was really nothing quite like it and it never got completely old. Sure, you could get used to the fact but once it became apart of you, the prospect of not flying was foreign. Like a person losing both their senses it would be more then off putting.

Marim continued along her way, having no experience with flying so she couldn't comment. As they went through on their way, Joseph ended up picking up Kate at her request so she could ride on his shoulders for a better view of things.

This continued until they got into the busy plaza, people up and about their business. Towards the center were grand-looking temples and a handful of statues. One of them stood out, being a beautiful blond woman.

"Who is that?" Kate asked Marim curiously pointing to the statue. "Could you tell me about them?" Something about it resonated with her.

Marim smiled warmly. "That, young one, is Lady Salene. One of the gods within our own pantheon religion. She has a interesting history.." She glanced briefly at Kaela. "I'm not sure. Have I told you a bit about their lore?"

Providence - Page 3 5337c3081af36a42
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-10-09, 11:51 pm

Kaela raised a brow. "Not really, no. You mentioned various members of this pantheon, but never told me much about them. I'm certainly curious though."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-10-18, 10:30 pm

"I would like to know more about it honestly."
Joseph always did like learning about new races and cultures. This was a first hand account.

"Me too!"
Kate agreed.

Marim nodded, glad the others showed interest in her people's culture. "Lady Salene was our Patron Goddess of fertility, growth and also to a extent of light though there is another goddess that handled that. It was said she departed to the heavens after a certain period. No one is really sure why. Some believe her time had come to a close and she was needed elsewhere. Some think her divine energy ran out and she departed from this world."

The young woman pointed to another statue. "That one is Mikata. She's also known as 'Lady Most Kind' or the 'Devil Of Vengeance.' She's technically not part of the pantheon, or a goddess for that matter."

"If so, is she she a actual devil?" Joseph asked. "First time I've heard of a group worshiping one. Not that there's anything wrong with it, just different." There was a irony, considering some of places he traveled to being a 'devil worshipper' had some negative stigma attached to it.

"It's our belief everything has a opposite opposing force. Just like you have night and day, angel or demon you have others. But, no. We don't worship as much as we simply pay respect." Marim explained. "In our culture, beings of that nature are our friends and allies. There's no need to grovel and beg as if you were a slave coming to a master." While it was a bit different, Joseph could find himself respecting that sort of view of things.

She turned to Kaela and Joseph. "What about you two? Do you have something for your people?" Marim had honestly never heard of the Sayains talk about any kind of religion if they had any but she was curious.

"Ah..that's the thing. My people lost a lot of our 'old' ways during a natural disaster long ago that did a number on the planet. Over the years, its been mostly scattered. I really don't know much about it, sorry."
Joseph said. He had wanted to know more, but there was so little left.

"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2012-10-19, 12:38 am

Kaela sighed. "My people... we mostly believe in only our own power, unfortunately. It's how it has always been. The closest thing we have to a 'greater being' would be the Legendary Super Saiyan. A being of such great power, that they could not contain or control it, and our original home world was destroyed; this is how we ended up on the planet Plant, eventually renamed Vegeta... which was then destroyed by Frieza..." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 10:38 pm

Marim found it strange that Kaela's people didn't believe in a higher power. With how powerful the Sayain race was, she would expect to be created by some extremely powerful being of some sort. But she had never been off her own world so who was to say what else was out there.

"Hm. We'll, I suppose it makes sense considering how powerful your people are in comparison to us. I doubt any of us could get that strong.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2013-01-30, 11:36 pm

Kaela shook her head. "I wouldn't be so sure. My people used to believe that there were no beings stronger than us, no being that could surpass us. Frieza and his family and generals... they proved us quite wrong. And yet then, I managed to attain my current level of power, and Princess Hirima is incredibly strong as well, having surpassed her father through sheer determination. Don't count yourselves out, Marim. Anything is possible, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty2013-03-06, 3:58 pm

Marim was silent for a moment thinking about what she said. Perhaps it really was possible.

"You know, one of the strongest people I know comes from a race that's weaker then yours naturally, called a human."
Joseph said. "Despite that, he worked his way up and now he's strong enough to fight Sayains. So I agree with what Kaela is saying."

That surprised Marim a bit, but it made her come a decision. "Then..perhaps you could train me then Kaela?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Providence   Providence - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Providence
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Other Planets-
Jump to: