The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 6:41 pm

"its something to do than sitting here and watching myself get drunk" she stated sitting there, she would pick up the beer again and taking a swig of it. "Cause if I got drunk I might become annoying like those fan club girls, and well I wouldn't want big bad's opinion of me to drop"

Jayden would then slid from the bar stool and move up behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders as she leaned up and licked his ear some "how about it big bad? Maybe it will take us some place fun?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-03-28, 7:06 pm

Venik couldn't help but grin. "I already agreed. Where though? I have a private room here, unless you had somewhere else in mind."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-03-31, 2:43 am

"well the private room might be best, don't know about you but I prefer to have my 'fun' behind closed doors" she smiled running her tongue up his ear again and she then gently nipped at the lobe, her hands sliding from his shoulders and down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-03, 1:26 pm

Venik simply nodded, standing up, and motioned with a finger for her follow, grinning as he led the way to a private room. Once there, she would see it was a rather luxurious lounge, with a bathroom off to one side, and a bedroom to the other. There was an entertainment center, and a private bar, though with no bartender. He shut the door behind them, and chuckled. "Well, here we are."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 12:57 pm

Jayden would tilt her head slightly, raising an eyebrow then she would smirk as she followed him a bit. "Careful with that finger, you could 'lose it" she teased and would 'snap' her teeth at him playfully. Granted she knew he had fangs that could really do harm but it was all in the name of fun.

Jayden didn't even bother to look for her friends or tell them where she was going, they knew how to get home and she figured she would be here all night at least that was her plan; going home to two old grandparents was not always 'fun' for her. Once in the room she would let her eyes roam over it, stepping in and getting a feel she then would look back at him her hair falling from her shoulder to gently sweep the backs of her knees.

"Hmm when you said private room you really mean it....like a nice little house in here" she chuckled then she moved to the bed and sat down "so whos getting the message first?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:02 pm

Venik came over to sit next to her, and grinned. "Up to you. Though me massaging you might lead to something else, so I might need to go first just to get one. Not guaranteed, but likely, so it's up to you. Also need to decide just how much clothes will be worn during these massages."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:05 pm

Jayden chuckled and looked at him as she leaned back "hmm I was thinking none what so ever" she would then stand up and look at him "now do I need to undress big bad or is he going to do it all by his wittle self?"

She grinned more as she started to take off her own cloths, course she would 'leave' a bit on just so that it wouldn't be a straight skin on skin what fun would that be if they just jumped to it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:13 pm

Venik smirked, and stood so he could slip out of his clothing. He stopped once he was in his boxers, plain black, and then just looked at her, admiring every inch of flesh she exposed. She was a good looking woman, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:23 pm

Jayden would pull her hair over her shoulder and smirked at him, she wore a simple red bra that had lace attached to it in an simple pattern. Her underwear was a matching pair to the bra, she left the stockings she had on as she then slid out of her shoes "Hmm someone seems to have 'hungry eyes' wouldn't be for me would it?" she chuckled.

Her own eyes roamed his body, he was very good looking and she couldn't help but move up to him raising her hand to lightly run her fingers up his chest till she placed her palm flat and pushed to get him to lay on his back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:40 pm

Venik let Jayden push him back, laying down on the bed and looking up at her. "Oh, I'm sure you'll shortly notice a sure sign that I'm quite 'hungry' for you, yes. Boxers have that unfortunate side-effect. Hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:45 pm

"yes well it wont be my problem to fix" she smirked, as she would then crawl on top of him, till she was straddling him, she would then press her ass against him and moved back and forth in a teasing fashion. Jayden then leaned forward pressing her hands against his chest as she began to work in small circles.

Each time she leaned forward, her arms would push her breasts together, her black and pink hair falling around her almost like wings pooling on either side of their bodies as she moved her hips in slow circles against him. Her nails gently dragging down his chest till she got to one of his nipples and she pinched.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:48 pm

Venik was, understandably, quite enjoying this. He simply watched her with that fanged grin of his, and she'd feel him hardening underneath her. He was big, so not noticing it was fairly impossible. "Oh, you do know what you're doing, don't you..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:53 pm

"Hmm did you doubted me?" she would pinch harder as she started to move her hips faster "maybe I should punish you for putting such mistrust in me?" She could feel him very well beneath her and she would lean back letting her hand slid into his boxers as she grabbed him and using her nails she lightly 'pinched' the skin working her way down to his balls.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 1:58 pm

Venik grunted slightly, an annoyed look forming. "I do not enjoy the pinching in that particular area, so I hope it's leading somewhere good..." His nipples were one thing, his dick was another.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:02 pm

"Well only if you apologize for mistrusting me big bad" she stated till she would let her fingers cup his balls and started to massage them a bit, working back up the path she had gone letting her hand and fingers run over the spots she had pinched still moving her hips just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:05 pm

Venik chuckled a bit at that, amused. "Alright, I apologize. Even though I never doubted you, I was simply commenting." He rested his hands on her thighs, ever so slightly massaging them. "Need something to do with them, and guess I'll give you a preview of your massage."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:10 pm

"Hmm well if you insist then I wont complain" She winked, her thighs tensing up just slightly at his touch it had been maybe a year or a few months she couldn't remember since a guy touched her. Jayden would then wrap her hand completely around his dick and started to move her hand up and down gripping a bit tight but only so her hand could grind into the harden flesh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:13 pm

Venik's eyes half closed, his grin widening as he let out a low groan. "This is quite the massage, Jayden. I must say, I approve..." Oh, how he wanted to just flip over and pound into her... but he wouldn't. He'd play this game, see how things went. Make sure she really wanted it.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:17 pm

"I've had some practice" She stated with a small laugh, she would then slid her hand from his boxers and then leaned forward a bit as she started to grind her hips against him more. Letting just his bulge grind against her underwear hell why not get some of her own 'enjoyment' from it.

"Course don't take that the wrong way, I try and be a good girl" she winked and leaned down more till her breasts where pressed against his chest and she moved her hips her breasts grinded against his chest, her lips and tongue tracing small circles against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:21 pm

"Ah, well, being good is nice, just so long as a bit of bad is thrown in for some 'spice'." He resisted the urge to grind against her in response, letting her be in control for now. His turn would come. He just wondered how far she was going to take her turn.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:31 pm

Jayden let her lips run over his chest lightly licking his nipples till she would gently bite down on them while pinching the other. She could feel his body tighten up and it caused her to smirk till she started to 'slid' down his body. Letting her hips leave his bulge, her nails dragging down his sides and chest while her lips and tongue would soon dip into his belly button and play a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:35 pm

Venik did hope she was going for what she seemed to be going for, but either way, he was enjoying this. "Ah, you are a torturous one, aren't you? Very interesting.... very, very interesting. I'm glad you got my attention."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:38 pm

She chuckled "as I said, I've had some practice and I like to experiment" she stated looking up at him and winked. "and your the one who caught mine first, you just looked so bored and your little friend here seemed lonely" she was now between his legs and digging into his boxers pulling his dick out as she then licked up the side and chuckled. "hmm now what should I do with him? he seems all stiff and unfriendly"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 2:40 pm

Venik's grin widened again. "Oh, don't worry. He's just standing at attention for you, showing respect. Probably deserves a reward for that, I'd think." Oh, he liked this girl... she was fun.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty2012-04-10, 4:56 pm

"Hmm I don't know has he been a good boy or bad boy? After all you know bad boys are punished" she grinned and would then nibble slightly on the skin as she smiled up at him, her hands moving to rub him as she also lifted her chest some letting his balls and dick get slightly wrapped up by her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next