The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 1:17 pm

**Alright Here we go again with Jayden!!!, In this one I am going to attempt to make her less of an annoying kid so cross those fingers and lets get this paty started!!**

~~~~~~~~

Everynight when the sun set, the city of Vanguard seemed to come to life or at least that is what Jayden thought as she would walk down the streets a group of kids following her and laughing. She looked back at them and smirked, she was takin them to the club she worked at and was one of the more active ones and was some what safe for humans to go and hang out. Jayden pushed back her hair, revealing the pink side that was beneath the black and red layer she had.

The walk to her job was a bit of a long one, but at least it wasn't the quiet walk since she was with her friends. Once they did get to the club she would pull out her ID and hand it to the man at the entrence "Evening Jackson" she stated to the large man, who looked over her ID so he could check it and once he gave it back she smiled "thank you Jackson" she stated and would step aside letting her friends show their ID.

She would watch hearing Jackson telling them that they will be a bit 'overwhelled' with how things where handled inside but Jayden had pre-warned them that this wasn't a normal club and that you will catch people fucking one another and a lot more. When the group of human's passed the doors Jayden would smirk the music blaring loudly it was actully 'dull' to her since she listoned to it all the time at this volume when she danced.

Stepping from the stairs she moved towards the dance floor with two of her friend's the other two going to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 1:30 pm

Venik was sitting at his private booth, relaxing with a cigarette in one hand and alcohol in the other, with various women around him. He enjoyed their company, but he wasn't really interested in sleeping with them. They were a bit too clingy, too eager. Sure, he liked some meaningless sex, but he didn't like when they just threw themselves at him because of who he was. He liked his women with a bit more substance and brains. So he simply relaxed, looking around and trying to find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 7:37 pm

Jayden moved her way into the crowd of people on the dance floor she turned to her friends and smiled some as she would begin to move her hips slowly. Using what she had been 'taught' rising her hands up through her hair to flip up the side that was pink. Her eyes roaming the club, she usually people watched and made conversation's in her head when she danced in one of the many cages scattered around the club.

Now her eyes roamed to see if she could find someone of interest, just to make her night fun. Jayden moved to the beat, marking people who could be of interest till her eyes would fall to the private booth her head tilted slightly as she saw the man in the middle. *Hmm...you seem fun* she thought to herself as she would then start moving her body a bit more, not in a 'slutty' manner but she would roll her hips dropping one down some slightly pointing towards Veniks way as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 7:42 pm

Venik eventually spotted her, his eyes missed little, and he cocked an eyebrow, watching her. Well, this was new. A woman trying to entice him as opposed to just throwing herself at him. It was the women who did that who really got his attention. He took a drag on his cigarette, and let out a puff of smoke. How he managed to make a serpent that ate it's own tail to become a smoke ring, was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 9:17 pm

Jayden would keep moving her body, slidding her hands down her body some and she would chuckle seeing the puff of smoke. She raised her hand again, letting her fingers look like they 'slid' through the ring before curling her hand to twitch her finger at him as if saying 'come here and play'

She knew dead on who he was, but it was still be fun to at least dance with her boss and maybe have some fun with him. Hell if it was just for one night of fun who cares.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 9:33 pm

Venik regarded her with a small smirk, then put out his cigarette, quickly downing the rest of his drink, and stood up, making his way to Jayden, bending down a bit so his face was more level with hers, since he was a good head taller. "You rang?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 9:35 pm

Jayden kept moving till he was in front of her and she would chuckle "figured the big man wanted to dance, unless you so desperately want to go back to your little fan club" she stated and would turn slightly slightly moving her body against his. "Dosen't the big bad Venick know how to dance?" she teased. She was just enjoying herself and if it dealt with messing with a guy or even the founder of the city then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 9:38 pm

Venik actually made a face when she mentioned his 'fan club'. However, he was grinning again immediately at her 'teasing', and began to dance as well, moving in synch with her with seemingly minimal effort. "Trust me, I prefer a woman with some character as opposed to those perfectly charming, but mostly brainless fan girls."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 9:47 pm

"Hmm, that sounds like you got a problem there" she stated as she kept dancing, her hair flicking back to show the different colored layers she had. She would then turn towards him, smirking as she did a few other moves that his dancers did.

Jayden of course was curious why he did a lot of things, she also wanted to know him some so she could either A, get a promotion or even B, have an awesome night with her boss. "Course then again, I really don't give a shit" she laughed "I'm here to enjoy myself" she turned again to grind her body against his again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 9:53 pm

Venik chuckled, nodding. "I see. And are you enjoying yourself then, Jayden?" She really shouldn't be surprised he knew her name. He knew the name of all his employees. Among other things.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:01 pm

Jayden would shrug "eh, could be better" she stated as she kept moving, sliding her hands down her body some as she looked at him "what about you? Are you enjoying yourself Venik? Or are you so bored with those fan girls you became mindless as well?"

She raised an eyebrow at him, rolling her hips like a belly dancer.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:03 pm

Venik responded with a fanged grin, his face suddenly inches from hers as they danced. "Well, I'm starting to enjoy the company I currently have. You're a fairly entertaining girl so far."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:04 pm

She raised her hand and would lightly pat his cheek "down boy, if you start enjoying it you could get addicted" she winked with a laugh and she would then slightly 'move' away not afraid to dance with another guy at the same time. Hell she was having fun, didn't matter if it was with one guy or multiple, but her eyes would go back to him as if saying 'come play or fuck off'
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:16 pm

Venik, was not one to give up when he'd taken an interest, following without hesitation. "Addicted? My, my, that's quite a claim." She wasn't the only one doing a bit of grinding now. Venik completely ignored the two women who were behind and to the side of him, grinding against him as Jayden did, and as he did to Jayden. "Sure you're not overestimating yourself? Or is there something you're not telling me?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:22 pm

"Well, you seem rather addicted to keeping touchie feeling brainless women around you" she stated looking at him as she kept dancing, giving a slight smirk at the guy who was starting to run his hands down her sides some. She would then look over at Venik "hmm don't believe I know what your talking about...me not telling the truth? For shame" she would chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:30 pm

Venik let out a bark of a laugh. "Addicted to that? Nah. I'll admit, it's nice, having beautiful women around, but like I said, they are hardly interesting. I neither encourage nor discourage them. I just let them sit around, since it's easiest. However, when it comes to who I actually want to spend time with, I'm a bit more... selective."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:42 pm

"Hmm and just who do you 'choose' then" she stated moving up to him and jabbing her finger into his chest some as she locked her eyes on him. Jayden was rather enjoying this, both of them where testing the other it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:49 pm

Venik made a show of thinking it over. "Hmm. I don't know. I was thinking maybe this dancer who works at my club but, I'm just not sure..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 10:52 pm

She would shrug as she stood there "Well then, come to me when you make up your mind other wise I don't have time" she stated and would go back to dancing her attention slightly going to the two men that had joined her. True she was seeing just what he would do but as he said he didn't like women that just 'fawned' over him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 11:14 pm

Venik smirked, and hooked his arm around Jayden's waist, pulling her back toward him, her hips against his as they danced. "I think... that I'll indulge my piqued interest in that dancer. Assuming, of course, that she's at all interested."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 11:18 pm

Jayden would turn when his arm hooked around her and she looked up at him, smirking as their hips moved together "Hm, Not sure she is...after all any guy can dance what makes this guy so special?" she asked lightly tracing her fingers up his chest to flick at the collar of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 11:27 pm

Venik shrugged a bit. "Well... that depends on what she wants. I'm pretty damn flexible." He wasn't about to use his power or status for this. People who did that were full of shit, in his mind.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 11:33 pm

"well, really your just conveniently chosen" she stated as she kept dancing, "you looked bored so I decided to use you to have some fun" she wasn't going to lie, she was using her boss to have her own fun, even if it was just to mess with him a bit.

"Second, as for what I want..." she leaned up and whispered into his ear "I just want to have fun"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 11:37 pm

Venik responded by leaning in as well, his lips brushing her ear as he whispered to her. "I know that's why you caught my attention, and I hardly mind. You're not the only one just looking for some fun..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty2012-03-27, 11:44 pm

Jayden chuckled looking at him "well then aren't we a pair" she stated as she would then boldly give him a quick kiss on the lips as she winked playfully "If your not to busy with dealing with some moochie bitches, then lets enjoy the night and use each other then hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Wild Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next