The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 6:15 pm

Venik groaned louder, and gripped Jayden's hips, thrusting up into her even faster. The shadows warmed and thickened even more, practically molesting Jayden and writing about inside her ass, as well as her pussy around Venik's cock. They even seemed to be somehow creating suction around her nipples and clit. "I... don't agree... just one more.... time, Jayden..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 6:21 pm

As the shadows started to suckle on her breasts and clit she arched up and would moan loudly unable to keep focused as she shivered "u...unfair..." she groaned out as she kept moving till she would arch up and moan loudly as she cam. Her pussy sucking on his cock tightly as the shadows not only just pleased her but stroked his cock inside of her as well.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 6:38 pm

When Jayden's inner walls tightened on him again and 'sucked' on his cock, he finally let go. Venik thust deep into her as he finally came, his cock throbbing hard as it pumped Jayden full of his cum.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 6:43 pm

She would moan loudly screaming in extacy as she ended up cumming as well several times with just the overwhelming pleasure of everything till soon she fell back. Her back against his chest as she gasped for air. "t...that was....just amazing..." she whispered with a smile
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 6:48 pm

Venik grinned, wrapping his arms around her while the shadows retreated and dissipated. "Yeah... yeah it was.... damn, you are alot of fun."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 6:53 pm

She was breathing heavily, and she would chuckle as she raised her hand to rub it against his cheek as she then kissed him softly "mm so....are you" she stated and would sigh with a content look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 6:56 pm

Venik grinned, pulling her a bit closer. "You know, I do believe we'll have to do this again sometime. Soon. And often. Maybe that's just me though."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:04 pm

She chuckled and kissed him again "Mm I would like that....when ever you need a good 'night' do give me a cal" she stated and would then slowly sit up and sighed, before pulling off him his cock sliding out of her as she moved towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:08 pm

Venik watched her, smirking. "Or if you wanted, could make it more 'official'. I mean, if you'd prefer us just being 'fuck buddies' or 'friends with benefits', that's fine. But I'm not opposed to an actual relationship, you know. You're a fun person."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:09 pm

She stood in the bathroom, getting the shower ready as she listened to him then looked back at him. The idea was rather interesting, an employee dating the boss "well wouldn't that seem strange after all I am one of your 'dancers' don't want people thinking your taking special treatment in little ol' me"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:15 pm

"Well, since I'm not going to show special treatment to you in the workplace, I don't give a shit. Any work benefits you get, you'll have to earn. For everything else, there's me." He was still grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:16 pm

"good enough just no pulling me from work just to get a fill" she winked and slid into the water as if saying 'sure lets have a relationship' after all she was not going to reject him. He was her boss, he was great in bed, and he was fun to be around so why not give it a whirl to see how things went.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:22 pm

He chuckled a bit, nodding. "I'll try to restrain myself then. Considering you seem to get off on being watched, I'd considering having you 'dance' in a new way for me. That way you could still be working, but also we could have our fun. But... then Evelyn would kill me, since the whole 'sex show for the customers' bit is her thing."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:24 pm

"Yes I am well aware of that show" she stated, it was one of the biggest ones that the club had and men and women all enjoyed it usually got the crowd going in a sex frenzy and she ended up having to scrub cum off her as men cam all around. "Might want to start giving the workers wet suites for that night, I have had like 80 different guys cum on me and I was just walking by"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:31 pm

He shrugged. "Hey, when you are a business partner with a succubus that runs a brothel, you expect to get a bit dirty. I help organize events and parties for her place, as well as supply drinks, she supplies a good deal of dancers and entertainment; including the Saturday Sex Show. You know, she once asked me if she could invite you to work for her. Said you 'look delicious when covered in cum'."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:32 pm

She stood in the water, washing her body off and sighed softly as she couldn't stop feeling his cock inside of her as she lightly fingered herself then heard him "Well...if you don't mind sharing I wouln't mind doing it" bigger pay check for herself.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 7:45 pm

Here, Venik paused. Did he mind? "Hm. That depends. Are you really serious about working for Evelyn at her brothel? Being a working girl, albiet a high-class, well paid one?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 8:29 pm

"The payment of it would make it worth it, besides after sleeping with you I highly doubt I'll even cum twice with these guys" she chuckled and would come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body as she smiled at him. "Or, I just remain here as your little dancer"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-05-31, 8:41 pm

"Hm. Well, if you want straight facts, pay as one of Evelyn's 'girls' is better than as a dancer. We'll both kill anyone who touches you without permission or tries to harm you. Here, well, you know what your job is. There, you're job will be fulfilling the wishes of a client, though you can refuse clients if something is wrong, and can give Evelyn a list of things you refuse to do, and she'd avoid sending clients who want those things. You also get free room and board, food, all that. It's really up to you. I'm not your parent or handler, and you are your own person who can make her own decisions."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-06-01, 1:13 am

"well I'll remain as your dancer, I like it here and since I don't exactly live here the money I get i put away and my grandparents let me house at their place" she stated and would then move over to him, sitting on the bed wearing only the towel. "unless you got an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-06-01, 1:17 am

Venik raised a brow. "Idea? Maybe, maybe not. Undecided. Why, you thinking something?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-06-01, 1:35 am

"Well if I do go over to the brothel, I mean I would miss being here" she stated, as she would tap her chin a bit trying to think some and then looked over at him. "what you think?" she asked with a grin as she slowly raised her hand and began to run it up his leg slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-06-01, 1:46 am

Venik glanced at her hand. "I think you should do what you want. But if you want, I can list the pro's and con's to each job." He was watching her, and her hand. She just took a bath, could she really be after another round?
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-06-02, 1:39 pm

Jayden sat there thinking, free room and board and getting a choice in what she would and wouldnt do. She would then look over at him, "I think I'll take up the brothel with or without your list, no offince studly I would very much like to have a higher paycheck to start planning on moving out of my grandparents house"

She had been wanting to leave that house for some time, since they kept nagging at her for her choices in life and that she was turning out to be like her father. But then again her father was some drunk probably a roaming homeless by now, she never kept track on the man he 'left' her so she was doing what she had to to survive specially in a city like this.

"of course I'll make sure your one of my top clients" she grinned as she moved up to him and kissed him hard, as she bit at his lips then pulled back. "that is if you are up to sharing" she chuckled staring down at him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty2012-06-02, 11:42 pm

Venik shrugged. "Hey, unless we both decide we want to be exclusive to eachother, I have no say in who you do and don't fuck. Besides, if we both view sex as just having fun, and not some big thing, why would I be jealous? If you start liking some other guy more than me though, I may just have to remind you why you should stick with me..." He emphasized this by slightly grinding his hips against hers. "That, and you can bet your sweet ass I'll be one of your regulars. And I tip very well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next