The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 12:05 am

Venik's grin widened. "Busy? Hardly. Question though. This plan of enjoying the night and 'using' each other..." He leaned down, actually nibbling on her neck a bit, but not actually biting her. "Did you have something in particular in mind?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 12:09 am

"Oh really now? The big bad Venik not busy wow I must have caught you at a good night then" She stated with a grin and licked her lips slightly, she couldn't help the shiver that ran down her spine as his teeth grazed her neck and she pushed closer

"well, we could either dance all night...drink, chat go up into one of your many private rooms and enjoy each others company....frankly I don't care" she whispered turning her head to run her tongue up his ear some "and in truth...I don't think you do either"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 9:45 am

Venik, still grinning, responded by grinding his hips against hers briefly. "Oh, I do have a preference, but I don't mind talking, drinking, and dancing first. Though I don't want you to get too drunk, or the last part won't be as fun."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 10:14 am

She would slightly turn her body from him, her hair swaying back and forth as she danced. Raising her hands to slightly put behind her head making her breasts stick out just a bit more as she looked at him "Well start talking then big bad" she winked.

Oh she was having fun, though it was with her boss it was still rather interesting. She could feel the eyes of women on her slightly glaring that she was taking his attention from them, then again she just didn't care. She wanted to have fun and she was going to do what it took to achieve that tonight.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 10:32 am

Venik chuckled a bit. "I'm a couple centuries old, there's alot I could talk about. You, on the other hand, have a bit more manageable a pool of topics to pull from so, why don't you start us off, hm? What do you want to do or talk about? I'm already having the most fun I've had in a while."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 11:22 am

Jayden had to chuckle at that, she was bringing him te most fun out of all the women so far in this club. She would keep dancing and look at him, raising her arms to slightly place on his shoulders only do she could drop down some a if she was about to give him a blow job before coming up, rising her knee just a bit to push against his crotch and slowly roll her knee against it. "well there's much I could ask but then I'd just be like every other bitch tryin to get to know the big bad"

Jayden smirked then dropped her knee and hands from him to turn once again and move her hips against him. "question is what does big bad really want to talk about?" true she was taunting him by asking the same question he had asked but te game of cat and mouse was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 11:33 am

"To be perfectly honest, all I'm thinking right now, is that I want to fuck you. I'm trying to be courteous though, you see. Don't want to blow it when I've met someone who catches my interest."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 1:55 pm

Jayden would tilt her head at him and couldn't help but laugh when he said he wants to fuck her. She would flip her hair back some and would then tap her chin "oh big bad wants to do that, how very bad of him to ask a girl he barly knows." she smirked and then started to dance around him some "tell me big bad why should I? Hmmm are you even worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 3:02 pm

Venik raised an eyebrow at that. "Worth it, eh? Well, that depends on what you see as 'worth it', doesn't it, Jayden?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 4:14 pm

She would smirk looking at him "Well you MIGHT be worth it...and that's only cause your my boss"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 4:19 pm

Venik smirked. "What, bucking for a raise, are we?" The amusing thing was that Venik couldn't be bought. He only gave raises and promotions that were well deserved. He did hope she was joking though. Otherwise...
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 4:23 pm

She had to bit her tongue some trying to think, she didn't want to admit that but she would then look back at him. "I enjoy my job, if I got a raise hell it be nice but I'm making do with what I am doing" she stated and kept dancing. "Hell I am only 18 and living cozy with the rents"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 4:35 pm

Venik was a deceptively intelligent man. As such, he quickly realized what she was doing. "You do know, little girl, that I don't play favorites in business. If you get a raise or a promotion, or anything of the sort, it's because you deserve it, not because of a personal relationship with me. If that's what you are after, then you are wasting your time." He then took hold of her chin, and leaned in close, his red eyes piercing into hers.

"However, if what you are after is me, or just a good time..." He suddenly was kissing her with surprising intensity and passion, before breaking away after a short time. "...Well, then you let me know." He pulled back, and grinned wickedly as he backed away from her through the dancing crowd, before turning and making his way over to the bar, where things were a bit more quiet. That, and the drinks.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 4:50 pm

Jayden looked at him, she had stopped dancing and she would grit her teeth *bastard figured me out* she thought, trying hard not to give him a death glare til she felt his hand grab her chin and she stared up at him. Jayden couldn't help her heart skipping a beat specialy with him coming in closer to her face.

The man was hot and possibly one of the finest men she had ever laid eyes on, Jayden stood there trying to keep her breathing normal and her heart from beating to quickly. She had to remain calm she wasn't going to be like those fan girls that just fawned over him...she rather fight for what she wanted.

However, when she felt his lips press against hers, her eyes widened in shock. She couldn't help but let her eyes drift shut and she returned the kiss but it ended far quicker than she liked. Jayden opened her mouth to say something till he walked away and she had to curse beneath her breath.

The bastard had won the little 'game' that she had been playing and thought had all the cards in her favor but clearly not. Shacking her head, she would flip her hair off her shoulder she was not going to lose, he now interested her and not just cause he was hot.

Jayden walked over towards the bar, and she would then soon move up beside him "You sir...are an ass" she stated then she would grab his chin like he had done her and she kissed him just as he had her as she pulled back. "Now we are even" she then sat down smirking. She didn't like to have a good thing ruined so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 4:56 pm

Venik grinned, highly amused. "Oh, well, if I'm an ass, suppose I should apologize." He rapped his knuckles on the bar, getting the bartenders attention. "Scotch for me. As for her... well, what do you want, Jayden?" In Vanguard, the legal drinking age was 18, so this was hardly illegal. The only stipulation, was that the person had to have graduated from school.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 5:01 pm

She would smirk "damn right you should, but...if you do something to repay it then maybe I'll let it slide" she winked then looked at the bartender thinking "Beer" she stated as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 5:16 pm

The bartender got them their drinks, and Venik relaxed, leaning against the bar. "Something to repay you? Well, I'm certainly curious as to what that might be."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 5:26 pm

"well that's where you have to use that 'brain' of yours to think really hard. What fun is it for me if I have to tell you?" she stated and taking the beer she would take a swig of it and sighed softly at the taste.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 5:32 pm

Venik shrugged. "I run this club, I run this city. I founded this city. And before that, well, alot of bullshit. I dislike thinking when I am trying to relax, since I have to think all the damn time when working. You already know where my mind is at this point. The question, is if that's what you want? On top of that, I don't really owe you anything; we both know that. Technically, it could be said you owe me because of your attempt to use me for my station as your boss, though I'm willing to ignore that since you interest me." He glanced at her, smirking.

"Playing games with me hardly works. Only two women have ever won in that little arena against me. One was over three centuries ago, and the other... well, she's just crazy, so it's hard for me to keep up with where her mind goes."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 5:41 pm

She eyed him, and took another drink of the beer. He was good then again she had already expected that, he was Venik and she sat there trying to think of something before she would set the beer down.

"What I want, is to have fun and not be stuck around mindless idiots who think just cause they have a dick they can get anything"
She stated tapping her foot on the stool, "And I am rather tired of it, in truth your the only man I have known who isn't a mindless dick"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 5:48 pm

Venik actually nodded. "Well, to be fair, I know several people who come across as 'mindless dicks' but are actually not, but hey, first impressions are hard to shake. I can tell you this. You know that I want to fuck you, I've made no attempt to hide that. However, if I was looking to just get my rocks off and be done with it, then I wouldn't be talking to you, I'd be fucking one of the airheads back there." He downed his drink, ordering another. Getting drunk was rather difficult for him.

"I'm not opposed to a one-night-stand, but I'm not opposed to a relationship either. It's all a case of where things go. I do intend to settle down when I find the right woman... or man, I guess, but that's unlikely... anyway, I'll settle down when I find the right person, but until then, I'm content to just have fun. So the thing is, yeah, I want to fuck you, but I also would enjoy just hanging out with you, since you actually have a brain."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 6:22 pm

Jayden had downed two beers by now listening to him, hearing him talk was interesting but also boring. She tapped her foot thinking slightly and then she had to force down the next swig of beer when he said he wanted to hang out with her.

Turning her head she looked at him, setting the beer down "Even though I tried using you to get what I wanted...hmm interesting or you just amazed that I even attempted it?" Granted she was still pissed that he found her out so quickly and she was admitting she was 'stupid' for trying it. She may think she was 'the shit' but she could also admit defeat to someone who bested her.

"Personally, I haven't had a long enough relationship to see much of a reason behind it. Sure my family says one day I'll fine 'the guy' but in all honesty really don't care...I'm young and fully of energy why settle when I haven't meet a guy worth it.....well then again you are interesting enough to make it some what worth to give it a try...only thing is do I even want to seeing as you are the big bad and I rather not have to deal with pissed off women just cause I got to be 'friends' with you....no affiance but to much bullshit to deal with if it comes to that" She smirked running her finger along the opening of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 6:27 pm

Venik rolled his eyes. "Trust me, despite the pissy attitudes, they learned their lesson about messing with someone I'm with. The last time I actually seriously dated anyone, they went after her for it. And they immediately regretted it. Trust me, you may be glared at, but nobody wants to piss me off... again. Besides that, whether you and I have an actual relationship, just fuck occasionally, or even just once, or are simply friends or aquantainces has yet to be established. It's all kind of 'what happens, happens'."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 6:31 pm

Jayden shrugged "good point, now the question goes to what do we both want to do from here?" she knew very well he said he wanted to fuck her, but she just didn't feel like getting into that since she was yet to be in the mood.

Tapping her chin sitting here and talking was all fine and good and they had danced long enough she could feel her legs where hurting a bit. She would then smirk "how about we give each other a massage and talk? Don't know about you but my legs hurt" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty2012-03-28, 6:39 pm

Venik cocked an eyebrow. "A massage eh? Fine with me. Actually something I have some skill in, thanks to a woman I used to know." And had killed, but that was hardly the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next