The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-13, 10:48 pm

Jayden pulled her lips back, going to answer but when Evelyn did she opened her mouth again this time pushing her tongue into Isabelle's mouth as she kept kissing the women. The crowd was cheering as Jayden kept moving her hips, her cheeks getting redder as she soon closed her eyes unable to hold herself anymore, as she ended up cumming.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 1:10 am

Hokuto didn't last too much longer than Jayden before he came as well, burying himself deep in Jayden as he did. Isabelle, however, continued thrusting into Jayden's ass for a good bit longer before finally cumming, holding Jayden tightly as she cried out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 1:25 am

Jayden was moaning in pleasure as cum filled her body, as the white liquid began to bubble out from her ass and pussy making her shiver. She pulled her lips back from Isabelle's as she smiled shacking "so good.." she breathed out as she sat there the crowd cheering.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 1:46 am

Isabelle pulled out slowly after a bit, and stood, helping Jayden up as well, pulling her off of Hokuto, who then stood as well. He put himself away and fastened his pants, while Isabelle managed to fit herself back into her panties now that her cock was softening. Evelyn came over, chuckling. "Well, Jayden, I do believe you have the job. Assuming you still want it, of course."

"I certainly hope so. Me and Hokuto would love to play with her again. Wouldn't we, dear?" Hokuto smiled.

"Oh, without a doubt. Especially when we have more time to play around."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 1:51 am

Jayden smiled as she fixed her cloths a bit, she was coming down from the 'high' of it all as she smiled at Isabelle and Hokuto as she nodded. "I'd love to have more fun with you guys." She said smiling and looking at Evelyn, "and why would I not want this job? Its fun."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:02 am

Evelyn grinned, holding out her hand. "Then it's yours. Now, we can either start you off now, as there are already some people who would like your 'attention', or you can start tomorrow. Your pick."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:05 am

Jayden tapped her chin in thought as she looked around, "well I wouldn't be a very nice person if I just left all these people hanging. So I'll take a few tonight" She winked as she licked her lips looking out at the crowd, "so who wants to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:13 am

Surprisingly or not, many men, and some women, jumped at the chance. Isabelle and Hokuto were discussing whether or not to purchase her services already as well. However, a certain voice cut above the others. "I'll be going first, thank you. After all, I'm the one who brought her here." Venik had appeared next to her, and was grinning ferally, his eyes burning with lust. "Put it on my tab, Evelyn."

"Of course, dear. Your private room is ready as always. And don't forget to tip."

"I never do. I suspect I'll be even more generous than normal though..." She suddenly lifted Jayden, carrying her much like a princess as he started up the stairs, speaking quitely. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, you know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:22 am

Jayden would look out on the crowd, it was a lot of people who wanted her and she looked over at the two people she just had a free session with them. She would then laugh when she heard an all to familiar voice as Venik came up beside her, she smiled up at him "well here's my top paying costumer already.." she said with a grin.

She looked out at the crowd as they where all rather 'unhappy' that they couldn't get Jayden right away, "I'm sorry everyone but do just make sure to talk to Evelyn, I'll be happy to play with you all." She winked as she was picked up and carried up stairs.

Listing to his words she smirked, "I wouldn't have it any other way, just make sure I can still perform for others. I can't have you making me unable to move or did I just excite you that much?" she leaned her head against his shoulder, wondering just what he had planned. Bondage? Master Servant? Simple sex? The options where just making her shiver and lick her lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:25 am

Venik just chuckled, carrying her to his private room. It was luxurious, but fairly simple. However, Jayden didn't get much time to look about. As soon as Venik had her in the room, he didn't even bother to close the door. He had her on the bed and was kissing her passionately, even as he tore her clothes from her body, and himself.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:27 am

Jayden smiled and would soon find herself flying through the air and hitting the bed, she went to sit up only to find him on top of her. Her cloths shredding and falling to the ground as she closed her eyes kissing him back, opening her mouth to press her tongue against his as she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:34 am

The instant Venik had them both free from their clothes, he wasted no time, pushing deep into her, and then was pounding away. He knew she could take it because of earlier, and he just wanted her badly. His shadows were already 'attacking' her, caressing her body and pushing into her ass, and into her pussy around his cock.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:36 am

Jayden moaned loudly as he just pushed her legs up and pushed into her, her breasts bouncing rapidly as he pounded into her. Her hands digging into his back as she panted against his lips, the shadows making her insides churn as she tightened up around him. Jayden was also still sensitive and as he kept pounding she arched up and cam almost right away, her head turning form his lips some as she groaned. "oh god....your so deep inside me already..." she bit her lip, reaching down between them as she played with her clit and the base of his cock some.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:39 am

Venik seemed to actually growl as she came, her pussy tightening around him, and he moved even faster then. He also tilted his head, and sank his fangs into her neck.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:42 am

She moaned louder as he bit into her neck making her tighter around him, even as she came. "yes th...thats it....oh god it feels so good." She screamed loudly in pure pleasure as he kept pounding into her body. It was so good to feel him inside of her, her arms wrapping around him coated in her fluids as she panted. "oh harder baby, I'm yours take me harder!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:50 am

Impossibly it seemed, Venik complied. He shifted forward, and began slamming his cock into her harder and faster than before, pushing deeper and deeper, hitting the entrance of her womb and pushing through. The shadows followed suit, caressing the inside of her womb, and heating up.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:54 am

She arched up as she moaned louder, feeling his cock inside her womb as well as the shadows made her bit her lip. Her hands reached above her head, as her breasts bounced rapidly as he kept slamming inside of her "y..yes that's it....i..im going to cum..." she said smiling, a look of pure extacy on her face as she screamed again cumming. The sensations to much for her to take all at once after just having sex before, and now with him stroking every tender spot she had both in and out.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 2:58 am

Venik kept pounding into her, not even slowing down as his cock throbbed, and began pumping cum into her. He kept thrusting through his own orgasm, while firmly gripping and massaging her breasts.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 3:06 am

Groaning she felt his cum rushing into her, flowing into her womb and gushing out around his cock as she shivered. "that's it baby....use me till your satisfied.....my bodies yours." She said, opening her eyes as she licked her lips smirking as he grabbed her breasts
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 3:15 am

Venik did not stop pounding into her like this until he had cum another two times. At that point, he gradually slowed, before finally stopping, panting hard. He was still grinning, however.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 3:17 am

She was laying there shivering as she had come at least 6 more times to that, as she opened her eyes looking up at him as she smiled a bit. "that was awesome." she whispered, her stomach and womb stuffed with his cum that even a small 'bulge' formed as she felt his cock still pulsing inside of her.

"Mm what else you have planned for us baby?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 3:19 am

Venik paused, and chuckled weakly. "I don't know. I only planned as far as 'fuck her silly' and that was it..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 3:21 am

Jayden would chuckle as she laid there sitting up some as she kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him for a good few minutes before pulling back. "Well that's a pity, because if we are done here....then I have others to attend to." She winked nipping his lips some as she wrapped her arms loosely around his shoulders dragging her nails down his back and pulling his hair just a bit.

"You could always sit here fuck other girls, gather ideas then I'd gladly come back" She winked kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 3:38 am

Venik waved his hand dismissively. "Bah. Even I have my limits in stamina, and I've burnt it all since I met you. I need to recover. I have comfort in the fact that nobody will be able to top that." He grinned, pinching her nipple lightly. "If someone does, I'll just have to reclaim my title, eh?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty2012-11-14, 1:06 pm

Jayden shivered as he pinched her nipple making her smirk as she leaned against him kissing him softly and biting his lip before letting go. "I'll keep you informed if such a thing happens." She whispered against his ear till she slid off him and grabbed a robe that hung to the side "gotta borrow this since someone tore my cloths." She winked till she stepped out heading back down the stairs as she smiled at Evelyn. "Who's next?" She asked leaning on the railing wiggling her hips back and forth while licking her lips.

She moved to the table where a book was sitting at and she flipped it open looking down she saw names written on it and beside the names the 'desires' that the person or persons wanted to have done. She sat herself down on a chair as she read through it, humming and smirking at just the many possibilities that she could perform.

Her finger ran down the list as she began to check off ones that she would be willing to do which where Dominatrices, Incest (acting), Servant Master (submissive), Gang bang, Bondage, Monster/Tentacle (if able). She didn't mark off the ones that include bodily harm which a few guys did seem to want to perform on the girls, "Sorry rather only let one man 'leave marks'" she chuckled some rubbing her neck where she still had teeth marks. Once she had a list she stood up and moved over towards Evelyn "I got a list of things I'm willing to do, also a few guys looked in the book if any of them are free I could go a few more rounds. Venik's upstairs resting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next