The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 7:41 pm

Hokuto simply watched her with that smile, and obvious interest in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 7:44 pm

"Well the only way to punish a naughty boy, like him is to put him in the 'naughty corner." She grinned as she would lower herself down, as she balanced on her heels some and she slid her thong to the side and let his cock rub against her folds some. "what you think shall we put this naughty boy in the naughty corner?" She asked more to the crowed as she slid her hand down and spread her pussy open for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 7:46 pm

The crowd responded enthusiastically, clearly wanting Jayden to get started. Hokuto smirked. "I do believe the crowd has spoken. Into the naughty corner it is."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 7:48 pm

Smirking "I do believe your right." She stated as she would slid herself down on him, the crowed able to watch as his cock slid inside of her as she shivered holding back any 'moans' as this was more about Hokuto than herself, and she then started to roll her hips on him.

Her breasts bouncing with each thrust of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 8:07 pm

Hokuto groaned softly. "Mm, you're nice and tight... and I must say, I have a wonderful view."

"I dare say the audience has such a view as well." Evelyn was enjoying it herself.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 8:14 pm

Jayden smiled as she kept rolling her hips, leaning back keeping her legs spread open and her fingers kept her pussy spread so that everyone could see it as she moaned softly. "Y.your not to bad yourself.....sir..." she said as she reached up and started to rub her breast and pinch her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 8:34 pm

Hokuto responded by starting to thrust up into her as she moved. "Thank you for the compliment. Have a question though." He smirked. "I'd like to ask my fiance to come up and join us. She's in the audience." He pointed to the woman in question. She was quite beautiful, but also appeared enthralled by the show. She waved, grinning.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 8:57 pm

Jayden chuckled as she sat there, "well by all mean it is 'patrons choice' " she said as she smiled over at the women, nodding to her so that she could come up on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 9:06 pm

The woman grinned, and made her way up onto the stage. "I should warn you, I'm not a normal woman, dear." She lifted her skirt, revealing the bulge in her panties. "Hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 9:43 pm

Jayden looked at her till she noticed the bulge and she was a bit 'taken back', but to please the customer she raised her hand and began to stroke the women through her panties some. "Why would I mind?" She said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 9:56 pm

The woman grinned. "My name is Isabelle. I'm a bit bigger than Hokuto, so how would you like to do this, dear?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 9:58 pm

Jayden shifted some as she thought before she sighed softly she only knew one other way. Leaning over, her breasts hanging in Hokutos face as she would place her hands on her ass and spread her cheeks apart "how about this?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 10:04 pm

Isabelle raised a brow. "Ooh, I was fine with just using your mouth until me and Hokuto can switch, but this is even better." She smiled, and stepped out of her panties, letting her large cock hang free. She got to her knee's behind Jayden, and began to rub her semi-hard cock between Jayden's cheeks. "Hokuto, sweety, give her a bit more."

"Of course, Isabelle." Hokuto gripped Jayden's hips, and began thrusting harder and faster up into Jayden.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 10:06 pm

Jayden let out a small yelp as her eyes widened as Hokuto began to sped up, her ass opening up a bit as he did that and she bit the inside of her cheek. This was truly unexpected but it was making her even hotter, just thinking about it as she let her eyes close some. She kept her hands on her ass cheeks and biting her lip in anticipation to feel Isabelle's cock inside her ass.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 10:25 pm

Isabella licked her lips, prodding the entrance of Jayden's ass with the head of her cock, listening to the crowd calling for her to do it. She started to slowly push in, not wanting to hurt Jayden. She kept going until she was fully buried in Jayden's ass, then paused. "Are you good for me to get started, Jayden?" Hokuto was still thrusting up into Jayden hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 10:27 pm

Jayden was taking a bit as she took a deep breath, as she felt her fiance thrusting inside of her while Isabella was pushing into her ass. She gulped and would speak "lets just say...your the first...back there..." she said shacking some, "but I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 10:53 pm

Isabella nodded, and decided to take it slow, while Hokuto just moved faster, to distract Jayden from any pain she might feel as her ass got used to Isabella's cock.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 10:56 pm

Jayden was moaning softly as she felt the two cocks stroking her insides together, it was making her whole body shack as she tried to keep up appearances as this was about the 'clients' and not her but it was hard.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 11:12 pm

Evelyn, watching this, smiled. "Jayden, just because you are doing the clients a service doesn't mean you are not allowed to enjoy it. You don't need to hold back." As she said this, Isabella picked up the pace a bit.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 11:21 pm

Jayden looked over at her "I am....just....trying to get used to a 'certain' feeling." She stated, a lot of the crowd was cheering and wishing to see more as Jayden was being pounded in both her pussy and ass though at least Isabella was being kind and taking it slow. Jayden looked back at her before smiling "you where very right Isabelle....you are bigger than your lovely fiance...though I must wonder does he get to feel such love as you are giving me?" she winked.

Wondering if she did this to her fiance, "I'm sure you two have the best of time's together."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 11:30 pm

Hokuto chuckled a bit. "I wouldn't be doing my duty as her fiance if I didn't give her just as much pleasure as she gives me." Isabella grinned.

"He likes it when I sneak up on him in the shower."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-12, 11:40 pm

"Oh I bet that is a pleasing thing." She said with a smile, as she kept moving her hips slowly on them both. "I can wonder his face, i bet it look so cute..." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-13, 3:26 pm

Isabelle giggled, and shifted a bit. "That it does..." She found that Jayden's ass seemed to have gotten more used to her, and she was well lubricated with pre-cum now, so she began thrusting into Jayden harder and faster, starting to catch up to Hokuto's pace. It wasn't long before both were pounding into Jayden.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-13, 9:38 pm

Jayden moaned softly as she rolled her hips back against them both, "mmm you both know how to treat a girl right..." she stated as she would lean back and soon press her lips against Isabelle's a she also started to play with the women's breasts, pulling at her nipples while she felt Hokuto doing the same to her own.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty2012-11-13, 10:42 pm

Isabelle moaned into the kiss, quite pleased. She and Hokuto continued pounding into Jayden, when Hokuto grunted a bit. "Hey, Jayden... are you on some form of birth control?" Evelyn responded to that.

"If she isn't, I have a little 'morning after' potion she can drink, so no worries."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next