The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-25, 12:41 am

She moaned more, the feeling of him just pulsing inside of her made her twist slightly turning her body till she was on her side her legs still wrapped around him as she pushed her face into the blankets. He could see now the shadows moving inside of her now wet ass as she panted heavily.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-25, 12:52 am

Venik had to pull his fangs away, licking the bite to heal it, and whispered in her ear. "I'm glad you're enjoying this, Jayden. I hope to do this with you often..." He wasn't lying. She was rather fun. That, and she felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-25, 2:03 am

Shivering she took a deep breath as his teeth left her throat, she groaned and would look at him. "mm i hope so too..." she raised her hand, cupping the back of his head as she turned her head more till she meet his lips moaning as she tasted her own blood against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-25, 2:13 am

Venik delved deep into the kiss, and actually began thrusting into her even harder and faster. The shadows were swarming over and inside her, caressing every inch of her. It looked like she was covered in a bodysuit made of shadow.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 4:25 pm

She moaned and twitched beneath him as the shadows continued to move, her whole body tingled and was on fire as she soon couldn't help but suddenly cumming from that. She held onto him tightly, as they kissed her tongue pressing against his lips she was never going to forget this night.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 4:34 pm

When Jayden came and her inner walls tightened around him, Venik changed tact a bit. He rolled her so she was on her hands and knees, then took her arms, lifting her up a bit. He was essentially using her arms as handles as she pounded into her, the shadows becoming even more frantic, writing and thickening. They even heated up and seemed to pulse pleasantly. If he thought it would arouse her, he'd have them go in her mouth as well, but he'd leave that be for now.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 4:42 pm

moaning she leaned forward till he pulled her up and her breasts, bounced with each thrust. The shadows still played with her ass, as it swarmed inside of her body and she shivered biting her lip "oh god...I...I'm on fire..." she panted out as he continued to thrust into her body making her gasp. Her hips thrusted back against him and would also twist back and forth in a grinding motion to make sure he was still enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 4:58 pm

Venik grinned a bit, continuing to pound into Jayden, before an idea occured to him. He suddenly lifted her off the bed, and walked over to a nearby window. He kept bouncing her on his cock as they moved, and once they reached the window, the shadows ripped the curtains open, and he pressed Jayden up against the window, resuming the hard and fast pace of before. He lifted one of her legs, and chuckled, whispering to Jayden. "Hey... ngh... wonder if anybody will look this way..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 5:01 pm

Jayden was a bit taken back when he suddenly pulled her up from the bed, as he just kept ramming into her making her walk forward till her breasts where pressed up against the cold window and she couldn't help but moan as her hot skin pressed against the cold glass. Her cheeks a bright red, as she listoned to him and she looked down as tons of people walked below and she bit her lip slightly holding in a moan as she was pressed against the glass over and over again with his thrusts.

"Y....your a n...naughty m...man" she whispered softly only to let out a soft scream as she cam again, her mind and body where going numb.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 5:06 pm

Venik responded by licking the shell of her ear. "Yes, I am. But you are the one who is getting turned on by being shown off. If anyone looks up here, they'll see us clearly. Your breasts pressed against the window, that face you are making, my cock drilling into you, how wet you are... they'll see it all Jayden..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 7:03 pm

Moaning she arched up more as he licked her ear, he was making her so hot and when he pressed her closer to the window she dug her nails slightly into the glass. Her face reflected back at her, showing pure bliss from the pleasure and she could only imagine what it looked like as his cock slid in and out of her with each thrust.

Her juices hitting the glass as well as running down her thigh, "g...god you...you know how to make a girl....all hot" she moaned rolling her hips back against him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 7:09 pm

Venik gave a particularly powerful thrust, the arm wrapped around her waist shifting so he could massage and tease her clit. "I've had practice, cause pleasing women is one thing I want to make sure I get right." He wondered if they'd actually be seen. He knew if one person saw, they'd all end up watching. Exciting thought.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 7:16 pm

"Well seems your practice is perfect" she chuckled and let out a loud moan as his finger found her clit making her tighten around him. Her body 'smacking' against the wind making it rattle in the wooden frame as soon someone from below looked up. It was a women, who would gasp and cover her hand with her mouth and soon Jayden had to laugh as she turned her head looking at him "looks like we got someone" she whispered as she started to nip and suck on his throat.

She could feel him swell up inside of her a bit more at that and she would moan softly "mm does the naughty boy like being watched?" she asked shivering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-30, 7:19 pm

Venik chuckled in response. "A bit, yes. It's kinky, wouldn't you say?" He took note of other people following the woman's gaze, the 'crowd' growing. "And you, Jayden? You like for people to watch you being fucked?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 3:57 pm

She would smile a bit as she moaned again as they kept moving together "i...its a new thing for me.." she stated and would tigthten on him as she looked down to see so many people watching and she blushed as she moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 4:01 pm

Venik responded by putting everything he could into it, pounding into Jayden as hard and fast as he could without hurting her in some way. She was human, after all. The shadows seemed to have gone insane, seemingly wanting badly to please Jayden. "You want them to see you cum, Jayden? Want them to watch you cum?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 4:08 pm

Gasping with each thrust, her breasts pressing against the wall more as she would shiver. She was going to cum she could feel the shadows moving inside of her more, as she would press her head into the glass as she would then scream loudly the crowed below watching as she cam.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 4:35 pm

Venik chuckled, and suddenly pulled her from the window, the shadows closing the curtains back. He quickly got back to the bed, laying on his back, with Jayden sitting up, her back to him, and facing a floor length mirror that the shadows moved into place. This way, Jayden could clearly see exactly what she looked like being fucked by Venik, who was bouncing her on his cock hard and fast. Their legs and his cock were coated in her juices, and each thrust resulted in a wet sound and spurts of Jayden's juices coming from where they were joined. "I think... that's enough of the free show... now it's your turn..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 4:38 pm

Jayden was breathing heavily, her mind and body where numb from the pleasure she didn't know how much longer she could keep up with this till soon she felt him re-enter her as she now sat on him and she moaned loudly. Feeling his hips bouncing her she couldn't help but start rolling her hips back against him, panting heavily till she looked up seeing the mirror and her cheeks went red quickly as she watched herself being fucked by venik and she couldn't help but look away embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 4:46 pm

Venik grinned, giving a thrust that actually lifted Jayden off the bed briefly. "Now, now, don't look away, Jayden. Watch. You're beautiful already, but like this... come on, look. I know it actually turns you on..." She really did look absolutely beautiful, as well as erotic. Venik's cock was throbbing hard inside Jayden, and it wasn't just because he was finally nearing his own release; Jayden really got his blood pumping.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 5:28 pm

Jayden screamed in pleasure when he slammed up hard into her and she had to look as she stared watching his cock enter her pussy and she shivered "i..its so embarrassing" she whispered watching as their bodies moved together "b...but it feels so good.." she began to twist her hips on him moaning.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 5:53 pm

Venik continued thrusting, and bouncing Jayden, gritting his teeth as the pleasure built. "Ngh... yeah, but... that embarrassment... adds to the fun of it, eh? It's... kinky, y'see?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 5:58 pm

Jayden would look back at him, hearing his own groans and she would smirk as she realized what was happening, she would reach down causing herself to lean over more giving him a view of his dick going inside of her as she moved, and she then started to stroke his balls and the base of his dick. "Oh yes its kinky....mmm....ah...and lets go out with a....mmm a..a bang" she panted out as she kept stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 6:05 pm

Venik groaned a bit louder, eyes narrowing and his grin widening. "No problem... I'm just... trying to hold out for.... one more orgasm from you... so you can... really 'milk' it for all it's worth..."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty2012-05-31, 6:06 pm

"I think I've come.....e...enough" she stated as she shivered groaning as they kept moving, she would keep stroking him as fast and firm as she could. Her breasts bouncing and smacking against her stomach slightly, Jayden twisted her hips against him rolling her body on him doing what she could to make him cum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Night   A Wild Night - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Night
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next