The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Growing Pains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 2:20 am

Reyna nodded a bit. "Ah, good thing I thought to pack a bathing suit and sun hat... I'll change at the beach though, otherwise Kieth is likely to trip over himself on the way there. Sheila, do you have a bathing suit? If not, we can get you one on the way there."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 2:59 am

"I don't have one."
Sheila said, but she was excited about getting to the beach and getting a bathing suit of her own.

Kieth's..mind wandered a bit to places it shouldn't have at what Reyna had brought along, already imagining what she might look like wearing it. But he Quickly brought it back on track, it wasn't the time to get distracted by something like that, but made it a bit harder with his feelings he had for her.

The three of them arrived at the beach, it wasn't as crowded as Kieth had thought so that was a good thing. He had decided he was going to get dressed at the beach like Reyna had decided to do. Since Sheila didn't have any bathing suits they had to pick something up along the way. She was in a blue one piece while Kieth was just in some simple black shirts, so that simply left Reyna go change in her clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 3:01 am

Reyna glanced around, finding one of the changing stalls, and smirked at Kieth. "Try not to pass out, Kieth. I'll be right back." She sauntered off, highly amused by what she knew was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 3:10 am

Sheila blinked, then looked up at her father. "What did she mean?"

Kieth ruffled her hair slightly. "Nothing, she was just giving me a hard time." Though he knew full well what Reyna meant, and while it was likely going to get a reaction of some sort he was looking forward to it too. Some of the women at the beach were looking at Kieth, but he wasn't really paying that any mind mostly due to being focused on Sheila..and Reyna, especially when she came back out.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 4:06 am

Growing Pains - Page 4 Regina5

Reyna returned before long, intentionally sneaking up on Kieth. When she was a few feet behind him, she cleared her throat to get his attention. "Ah, excuse me, but I'm looking for my friend Kieth, and his adorable little girl... have you seen them?" She mostly wanted to see if he'd be able to actually speak.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 4:23 am

When Kieth did turn around, he was taken back by Reyna's appearance, a bit stunned in a way. He always knew she was very attractive and had been even when the two hadn't gotten along all that well, add the fact he actually had feelings now and it was obvious from the get go he had no chance. Blood began rushing from one head to another, try as he might not too.

"You look pretty Reyna.." Sheila stopped, blinking and noticing a buldge in her father's pants. The words that were said next made Kieth want to sink into a hole because Sheila was geueinly concerned and didn't know. "You okay? You have a snake in your pants?"

"It's.." Kieth tried to get his brain working. "..Something that just happens, its natural."

Sheila paused, looking confused. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 4:31 am

Reyna smiled, and bent over to look at Sheila more level. She of course knew this would make things worse for Keith. If it wasn't the breasts it was the ass. "See, Sheila, men all have an extra body part down there. Some are bigger than others." A pause. "Seem's your father's is on the big side. Anyway, most of the time, it's 'asleep' so to speak. But right now, it's excited. It's a thing that happens when a man is very excited. I don't want to say too much, because it's a very adult thing, and there are certain things you can't know until you are older. I'll answer any questions I can though, dear."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 4:39 am

Naturally, Kieth, of course, did notice. He was trying to regain his composure for Sheila's presence but it was kind of hard to do. Damn. Why was it like this? It wasn't like this before being around a girl that was close to naked. Then again, out of all of them, he hadn't had romantic feelings for them. The fact his face was just slightly red didn't really help things, nor did her bending over.

Sheila seemed to understand, nodding. "Ah..okay. So he's..excited to see you?" She didn't get that part, wasn't he happy to see her before? "Is it because of your clothes?"

Please just kill me.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-14, 4:52 am

Reyna tapped a finger to her lips, thinking. "He's... excited in a way that a man can only be about someone he is attracted to. He's always happy to see me, but he's also attracted to me. In the way that tends to result in children being born. See, he likes me as more than a friend, Sheila." She actually smiled softly at that. It made her feel good, knowing how he felt. She just wish she could sort her own feelings out.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-15, 2:06 pm

Kieth was a bit surprised. Mostly because when she mentioned the last part she smiled a bit, so that meant she did think about it as well. Still, he didn't want to assume anything, and she said herself she wasn't sure just what it was she felt. It would just take time either way, and even if nothing came out of it, he would be happy just being her friend.

"Okay." At those words, Sheila seemed to understand, a bit anyway. She let it go for now though as she thought it over. "You want to make sand castles with me?"

Kieth grinned a bit down at her. "I don't see why not. Sure." Sheila crouched down after that to start on the castle. One thing that was rather charming about her was the fact she was very easy going.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 7:39 pm

Reyna grinned, and joined them in working on the sand castle. Of course, this meant her being in close proximity to Kieth, and often leaning forward. She knew the effect she had on Kieth, and it reminded her that he was a very handsome man, was apparently well 'equipped, and it had been a long time since she had been intimate with anyone. However, she couldn't really do anything. She couldn't do that to Kieth, since it would be like teasing him, since she still didn't know her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 10:04 pm

Kieth did enjoy being near Reyna of course, but it was very..distracting. To put it lightly. He did his best not to pay too much attention, mostly because he was having a hard time already. Having just calmed down a bit from seeing her in those clothes the first time, he didn't want a repeat of last time. That was the most annoying thing about the beach; the shorts and the fact they dragged attention to things.

"This your first time at a beach Sheila?" Kieth was mostly letting his daughter do the work, but helping her from time to time with her 'castle' building.

Sheila just nodded. "Mhmm. Mommy didn't like the beach much." Kieth resisted the urge to comment on that; Mary was still her mom..sort of. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 10:17 pm

Reyna, however, did not resist. "Sheila, is it alright if I ask you some things about 'mommy'? I'm curious about some things."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 10:21 pm

Sheila blinked, then nodded again. "Okay." She had no idea what Reyna had planned.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 10:27 pm

Reyna paused, then started. "SHeila, why do you call her 'mommy'? I know it's a strange question, but I'll explain later."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 10:41 pm

"Because she's my mommy?" Sheila really didn't understand what Reyna was getting at or was trying to say. Kieth did sort of get an idea, but at the moment he just kept quite for now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 10:54 pm

Reyna thought of how to rephrase it. "Sheila, to you, what it a mother? What is a real mother? What do you believe a mother should be like?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 11:06 pm

There was a silence after that. Sheila really didn't know how to answer that question because she never really thought about it before. Mary was her mommy simply because that what she was told and she had always been there right.

"I dunno." She finally said, then she added the last part which might of surprised Reyna. "I think a mommy should be like you."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 11:20 pm

Reyna was indeed surprised, and was speechless for a long moment. When she finally regained her sense, she smiled softly, stroking Sheila's hair softly. "...Thanks... anyway, my point was, just because someone says she's your mom, doesn't mean she is, no matter what the facts are. Your 'mommy' is whoever you feel is your 'mommy', get it? It's the same with your dad. Does this make any sense to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 11:46 pm

Sheila slowly nodded to what she said. Braxus was her 'daddy' because Mary was married to him, but she didn't really feel any connection with them. She felt safer when she was around Kieth, and more comfortable around them. It was the same with around Reyna.

After being quite for a moment longer, she spoke up again. "..Can I call you daddy and you mommy then Rena?" In her simple kind of thinking, they felt like parents and looked after her, so that meant they were parents. It wasn't always that simple, but it was in her mind.

Kieth, was say the least taken back. Not as much as being called dad, but more about the comment to Reyna. He smiled faintly. "..Yeah, of course you can Sheila.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-16, 11:54 pm

Reyna froze, staring at Sheila in shock. Being told that SHeila felt a mother should be like her was one thing; Sheila asking to actually call her 'mommy', however... she bit her, lip, and covered her mouth as her eyes began to water and she began to tremble. "O-of course... of c-course you can.... can call me 'M-Mommy'..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-17, 12:01 am

Sheila, however, took it the wrong way. All she knew was it seemed 'Rena' was crying because of what she said or was upset and that was really the last thing the little girl wanted. She went and hugged Reyna. "Ah, I'm sorry did I make you cry?"

Kieth was happy, more for Reyna then anything. "It's okay Sheila, she's not like that because she's sad."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-17, 12:28 am

Reyna wrapped her arms around Sheila tightly, hugging her close. "Sheila... you... you call me 'Mommy' as much as you want... it... it'd make me really... really happy..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-17, 12:51 am

Sheila closed her eyes and relaxed. "..Okay mommy.."

If the scene got even cuter, Kieth was sure he would explode into cute, stuffed toys but two of some of the most important people in his life were happy. That's really all that mattered to him. He really didn't want to interrupt the moment the two of them were having.

"..Can we get ice cream?" Sheila asked suddenly, and Kieth chuckled at the change of pace.

"Sure kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty2012-03-17, 1:34 pm

Reyna pulled back, wiping her eyes. "I think... this might be the best day of my life. In fact, I'm fairly certain of it now. No day prior to this, measures up at all..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: