The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Growing Pains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty2012-11-26, 7:01 pm

Kieth gently began stroking her long black hair. "What's that Reyna?" He was on cloud nine at the moment and it would take something extreme to break him out of his current good mood.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty2012-11-26, 7:18 pm

She smiled softly. "I don't ever want to leave. I want to stay with you and Sheila. This is my life now... it's the life I want, and I'm always happiest around you, so... no matter how strong my feelings are, I don't want to be with anyone else. I know that seems strange, but... it's how I feel."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty2012-12-01, 12:26 am

This caught Kieth off guard, making him pause he was incredibly happy to hear that but one thing was on his mind. "..Are you sure about that Reyna? You can't know how happy that statement makes me. It's just.." He paused. "If you did find someone you actually had geuine feelings for, I wouldn't want you to cut yourself off like that..
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty2012-12-01, 1:06 am

Reyna's response was to jab him in the side with her elbow, hard. "Don't question me when I make a commitment to something. Or 'look a gift horse in the mouth', or whatever. Or would you rather I take back what I said?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty2012-12-01, 1:16 am

It didn't hurt as much as it should, but Reyna was strong even without empowering herself. After a moment, he chuckled thinking. Same old, something's don't change, but that's a good thing.

"No..no. I'll shut up about it." If Reyna was for it, who was he to say anything? He wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty2012-12-01, 1:19 am

She nodded, cuddling up to him again. "Good man. So, from now on, it's you, me, and Sheila. We're a family, and that's that. She already refers to me as her mother, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty2012-12-31, 12:21 am

Kieth smiled and closed his eyes. "Wouldn't have it any other way..." Reyna hadn't said she loved him, but this was good enough and who knows, maybe that would change in the future. This was enough for now, he couldn't ask for much of anything more.

-End-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: