The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Growing Pains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 2:28 pm

"You told me like two months ago or so around the date of your birthday, can't remember the exact conversation. I just tend to remember stuff like that." He shrugged, then lead Reyna to his bed room, opening the door and closing it behind them. Kieth had decided he was going to make a move. Even if things didn't last he wanted the memories at least and Reyna herself didn't seem opposed to it.

When both of them laid down, Kieth wrapped a arm around her waist and gently began kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 3:08 pm

Reyna happily let him put his arm around her once in bed, but smirked when he began kissing her neck. "Keith? What are you doing? You know this could lead to more than a bit of playing, and I can't say I love you. At least not yet. I thought you understood I wasn't going to lead you on..." Gods, she wanted it though. Not only had it been a long time, but while she couldn't say she loved him, Keith meant so much to her. She wanted to be with him in that way, just didn't want to possibly hurt him in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 3:34 pm

"I know." Kieth said, then continued. "..But even if it doesn't, I know I'll regret it more if I didn't..." He had wanted this from Reyna for a while now, even before the two had started 'dating' as of recent.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 3:40 pm

Reyna raised an eyebrow at that, glancing at him. "...Are you sure, Keith? This is important." She hated the idea of hurting him, but if this was really what he wanted, then it was a risk they'd have to take.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 4:52 pm

Kieth didn't really need to pause or hesitate with his answer. He knew he wanted to do this, and he knew he was sure. It might hurt him later, he knew that, but it was something he'd have to deal with. If it didn't work out, he'd be hurt either way but he'd be fine.

"I'm sure Reyna. I thought about it, and I'm perfectly fine with it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 4:54 pm

Reyna, for a moment, just looked at him, seemingly thinking it over. Then, she grinned. "Well, if that's the case, then get to work, Everhart. I have needs that have not been sufficiently met for far too long."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 5:10 pm

Kieth was more then happy to hear that, then he realized something. "..Damn I forgot the condoms." He almost face palmed but didn't. "My fault for getting caught in the heat of the moment. I guess if I just pull out..?" Having kids of their own wasn't something either of them could handle right now and they had enough on their plate with Sheila.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 5:12 pm

Reyna chuckled a bit. "After everything with Cedrick, I thought I'd never want kid's again. Have a damn near permanent magical method of birth control. I'll have it removed when and if we end up deciding to have a child together. Now, stop stalling."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 5:40 pm

Kieth didn't really need to be told twice, he wanted this badly and from the looks of things so did Reyna. The thought of using his tongue again did cross his mind but was dismissed quickly; he didn't have the patience for it right now. He began kissing her again, helping Reyna get out of her clothes and getting his own off as well.

The angel kissed her again, trailing down to her large exposed breast. Then rising up a bit, he positioned his length towards Reyna's entrance. Not wasting anymore time, he thrusted himself inside of her, pushing his size into her. This caused Kieth to pause, if nothing else because of the overwhelming sensation that almost overwhelmed him.

Not letting it stop him for long, and wanting to please Reyna, he began thrusting inside of her, a steady pace but began building up speed and strength to them.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-17, 11:35 pm

Reyna licked her lips when Kieth positioned himself, and her back arched at the feeling of him pushing into her, a pleasured gasp coming from her. She closed her eyes briefly and bit her lip, wrapping her legs around Kieth as he began to move. It had been so long, she truly cared for Kieth, and he wasn't exactly small. Together, this made her really enjoy what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-18, 12:03 am

Reyna licking her lips like that just naturally made Kieth even more aroused, if that was even possible. That, along with being this close to Reyna and hearing her gasp along with her facial expressions were too much for him to resist. He can thrusting into her harder, leaning down to kiss her eagerly, only stopping to catch his breath a bit and get some air.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-18, 1:22 am

Reyna eagerly returned the kiss, starting to grind her hips against Kieth's with each thrust. She clawed at his back a bit, moaning into the kiss. "Nn... more, Kieth... harder, faster, everything..." It was a struggle not to scream. She had to keep it down because of the others sleeping. "Don't... hold anything back!"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-18, 11:52 am

If that's what she wanted, then Kieth would happy do that. He got a grip around Reyna's hips as he began thrusting into her much harder, grunting as he did so. Reyna acting like this wasn't too big of a surprise, and he certainly wasn't going to complain about it. The only reason he was sure the bed didn't break was probably because it had been designed to take super human people into mind.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-18, 12:21 pm

Reyna threw her head back, back arching as she let out a sharp gasp, fighting to control her voice. She was already rapidly approaching orgasm. Perhaps she'd have multiple by the time they were done tonight. That would be a great way to kick things off, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-19, 1:10 am

Kieth moans intermingled with Reyna's, but he was trying to keep control of his voice too. Once they were finally able to express themselves without having to worry about waking up or disturbing the others. Sheila might ask one time if she ever heard anything with her senestive hearing but they would have to deal with it. He kept thrusting into her hard, as she withered and moaned under him, about to reach his first orgasm already.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-19, 2:38 am

It wasn't much longer before Reyna actually bit down on Kieth's shoulder to avoid screaming as her orgasm hit her, her inner walls clamping down on him tightly. It felt absolutely amazing to her, and damn if she didn't want more.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-20, 10:46 am

The bite didn't hurt nearly as much, but Kieth did feel it due to the fact Reyna had fangs even if you didn't see them all the time. He buried his head into the nape of her, groaning loudly as he reached his orgasm around the same time she had. It was a bit too much, the inner walls clenching around him and Reyna..being well herself.

She wasn't the only one though, he wanted more. One round wasn't nearly enough. So after a moment, he flipped Reyna onto her hands and knee's, not wasting anytime before pushing himself back into her. He didn't having to slow down, it wasn't what either wanted right now.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-20, 12:48 pm

Reyna, when she was flipped over, quickly snatched up a pillow, and bit down on it to quiet herself as Keith thrust into her. Even then, Kieth would be able to clearly hear her muffled moans of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-22, 1:17 pm

Kieth kept at it, moaning slightly as he thrust into her. He wasn't sure how long they would be going at it, but he didn't care. None of that mattered right now, except for one thing: making sure Reyna was satisfied and happy after the end of their first time together. The fact she was pretty vocal and had to use things to muffle her cries was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-22, 3:14 pm

They continued well into the night, until the both of them finally, exhausted, collapsed onto the bed. Reyna was breathing heavily, a wide grin on her lips, cheeks flushed. "...Damn... that... that was good.... great, really..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-23, 1:52 pm

Kieth knew if something required for him to move, he'd be unable to due to the fact he was so damned tired. He was happy though. A bit sore as well but it was the good kind of sore, that was the only reason they hadn't continued he guessed. They were just too tired.

Tired but happy.

The angel kissed her a bit. "..That was actually my first time." Kieth admited, chuckling weakly. "I can barely move.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-23, 2:11 pm

Reyna raised an eyebrow at that. "Really now? I thought you'd done something with that bitch ex of yours. I admit, I'm glad you didn't though... you are full of surprises though." She then grinned wickedly. "And I look forward to seeing just how much fun this becomes once you really know what you are doing."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-24, 4:36 pm

Kieth only chuckled a bit at that, kissing her a bit. "We'll see how I do later then." He lost his virginity to someone he really cared about. So no matter it turned out he could say he didn't regret it. He held her a bit closer, eyes getting slightly heavier. "..Good night Reyna.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-24, 4:45 pm

Reyna smiled softly, happily cuddling up to him. "Goodnight, Kieth..." She drifted off quickly, quite satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty2012-05-27, 2:10 pm

The next morning, Kieth woke up, tired and sore but otherwise happy. He saw Reyna still sleeping and gently kissed her on the forehead. After that, he gently got himself up from the bed as not to interrupt her sleep and cook breakfast. Today was the big day for her. Kieth couldn't wait to see the expression on her face when she got her gift. It was going to make her happy beyond words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing Pains   Growing Pains - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Pains
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: New York-
Jump to: