The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Surrender

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-13, 3:52 am

She looked to Grave shocked to hear such words coming from his mouth, but sensed something different about this man, something had possed him. She watched carefully studying the movements and went over getting herself closer and keepign a tightly grip on Deadly trying to pin the man down so she could figure out what was wrong adn where his soul was. However, as one would think such tactics with ehr strength never ended well usually with ehr being injured or kicked off... sometimes both if she was really unlucky that day.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-15, 5:04 pm

'Thamus' whipped around and batted Seclusion away with his arm. Grave dashed toward the foe and attempted a quick strike to keep the pressure off her, but his attack was blocked by a wall of strength from the possessed Soul Demon's blade. He found himself swept away by the successive swipe of the man's sword. Grave rolled away and launched a few soul spikes at 'Thamus'. With a mighty slash of his sword, 'Thamus' cut through each spike easily. Grave winced in pain. His energy was waning. "How is... such strength possible?" Grave panted.

"That strength does not belong to it." An injured angel staggered back into the square. The voice and face were familiar; Israfil summoned his rapiers and took a fighting stance. "Some sort of spell was cast upon it. I'm surprised you decided to show up. The soul within is absorbing energy from your kind."

Grave stood shakily. Soul energy began to rise from him in the form of a black wisp and flowed directly into 'Thamus'. The man's eyes ran completely white, pure power exuded from its very being. It stood still, panting maniacally under the stress of its own strength. Grave gripped his chest as a greater pain assailed him. Israfil darted forward and thrust his swords at 'Thamus' in a frenzy. Each of his attacks were blocked or dodged. 'Thamus' quickly swung his sword and slashed Israfil's chest. The angel stumbled back, barely avoiding a fatal blow. "Keep him moving! Reinforcements are inbound and it can't absorb souls while fighting!"

Grave fought to stand upright. His vision was beginning to blur.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-16, 5:12 am

(Sorry, hope this is ok... I checked it over and she doesn't actaully get a hit in, also had to add something too)

Seclusion watched going over to Grave "Stop it, you'll die this way" she said sternly to him, "His absorbing your strength for one, he isn't exactly targeting mine since I have little of it in reality she said thinking to herself a little looking to Grave not bothered about the Angels since they were distracting him in her eyes. Listening to what the angel said she smirked "Eh? That sounds interesting" she said locking onto the other soul demon and searching through its body to find this soul and smirked "Found you" she cooed and then turned to Grave "Don't worry I won't hurt him, unlike most I have complete control" she muttered, Standing up she jammed Deadly into the ground "Sing" she said, the piercing notes from the old twin bladed Scythe began to echo and soon enough she was trying to get to where the soul was on Thamus.

Something else pulled her away though backing up to where Grave was slowly and letting the Angels distract again, she picked up how weak he was and frowned "Listen here you stubborn Soul demon you are not dying on my watch" she said making him sit for the moment, “Look I'll give you some of my soul energy ok, hopefully the big guy won't notice it" She pulled out some of her own soul energy it didn't seem as effected due to the fact her very soul absorbed it usually, She gave it to him "Eat up, best I can do for now partly because those angels are useful tools in a way keeping him distracted.

She turned noticing an angel taking the chance and she snarled at them instantly her wings moving to stretch out slightly, taking the offense for a change, but this time she showed it. "You coward, your lucky I'm preoccupied at the momment" she snarled to him, that feirceness showing, teeth that threatened to tear at the skin and soul. Backing up he looked terrfied of her. "OI, leave them, help us over here" shouted another.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-20, 3:47 am

(It's all good!)

Grave was about to launch another attack before being stopped by Seclusion. His strength wavered and he dropped to a knee, supporting his weight on his down-turned sword. Sweat dripped from his forehead. His heartbeat started to pound away at his sense of hearing. Her words rang true, his reserve was quite low. His senses were fading in and out, though the sound of Deadly's song reached him. Grave held onto consciousness long enough to hear Seclusion speak again.

To offer a piece of her own soul... Grave actually felt honored. He stood and thanked her with his usual "My thanks." as some of his lost strength returned to his body. The sound of his heartbeat returned to normal. He would need to replenish his energy later, but for now it was sufficient. He ran a bit of soul energy through his sword, coating it in an ethereal black aura. Grave closely watched the 'Thamus' that currently engaged the angels.

The cursed demon was beginning to feel the effects of the song, and was not pleased with its influence. While its speed and power were beginning to decrease, it had started to lash out at everything in the vicinity in a wild frenzy. It yelled madly and viciously attacked any approaching angels. It was becoming desperate, as it was unable to stand still. Grave called out to Israfil.

"Lieutenant. Stall the beast and allow the song to subdue it. I will sever its life."

Israfil gave him a begrudging reply. "I know well enough not to damage your kind to a certain extent. And I do not take orders from you! Men! Keep your strikes shallow and avoid severely injuring the target!"

Grave whispered to Seclusion. "At this rate, this will be resolved soon. Be ready lest the angels turn on us afterward."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-20, 11:26 am

She sighed and perched herself on Deadly like she usually would singing along to the tune letting the music subdue the demon slowly,without causing any harm to it but simply putting the soul asleep. It took minutes for it to fully subdue such a cursed demon. She ahd lsitened to what Grave said and smirked "Well this song works on anyone, lplus when they tried seperating me and Deadly it did not end well. Deadly is old, but wise and knows every beings perfect lullaby. I do not know quite why but I guess that comes with age.

She headed towards the demon searching for the curse, Deadly changed back snarling at the angels angrily if they dared to get to close. "I see, how interesting" she said motioning for Grave to come over,"The curse is buried deep within hsi soul like paint it has blended itself into the being.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-23, 4:10 am

Grave listened to her explanation. It was good information to know, and a good contingency for the angels should they turn their attention to the two assassins. He approached the downed demon, inspecting the soul as Seclusion described it. Strange that the curse had been inlaid so deeply. Unless it was some sort of precautionary measure.

"This may be a danger as well. Step back." Grave raised his blade and brought it down into the soul directly. Thamus screamed, and unearthly roar that shook the foundation of the half destroyed city. A torrent of black energy burst from the corpse in every direction, nearly blowing away all of the angels and the assassins. Grave held his ground and drove the ethereal sword deeper. Slowly, the black eruption subsided and the area grew still. Every living entity within the city limits would feel physically drained after the cursed soul had departed.

The angels stood wearily amongst the rubble, confused of what to do next. There were two criminals in their midst but not only had they just aided them, none of them were in any condition to fight. Israfil solved this dilemma for them. "All soldiers, search the rubble for any survivors and administer healing. We return out at dawn." The soldiers followed orders, surprisingly. The Lieutenant turned away from Grave and Seclusion. "...You two should leave. By the morrow, angels will likely swarm this city in investigation. The corpse will be returned to its resting place. We may despise your kind, but we know well enough than to entice necromancers." With that, he joined his fellow men in the search for survivors.

Grave wearily stepped back and sheathed his sword. He took one last glance at his father's corpse. "Perhaps we should depart."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-23, 6:02 am

She did frown a little when he told her to step back but did so anyway watching as the destruction unfolded before their eyes. Once half the city had been turned into rubble she turned to Grave breifly before listening to what the angel said to them. A quick nod at what was said and she followed him as they departed. "How are you feeling, and don't give me the emotionless talk either, I'm no fool" she said to him bluntly but also a little bit worried. Once they stopped and landed she waited for his answer still. He might've been a soul demon but she had a gut feeling that it would've affected him in someway, to see his father's living corspe.

Once she did receive his answer she put ehr hands on his shoulders and sang softly to him, she knew the effects it had on people depending on the pitch and tone it could vary greatly. The soft, gentle song that passed her lips was oddly calming.

(Sorry bit of a brain fart...lol)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-26, 7:14 pm

For the flight, Grave was rather pensive. Deep in thought, he answered Seclusion after landing. A small mountain village concealed from the common path. Houses were scattered about, few were left completely uninhabited. Grave landed in front of an empty home, but didn't enter yet. His answer to the posed question was still pending. Were anyone else to ask, he would merely shut them out at a time like this.

"This... has been a harrowing ordeal, indeed. I had hoped life would never have to be taken in such a way, but such thinking was naive." His voice was calm, but his words were wrought with sadness. "To dwell would be to err, but this is not a matter to be forgotten... At the very least, my father may rest and the curse has been lifted." While he was still physically tired, Grave was mentally exhausted.

He was about to enter the home when Seclusion stopped him. Again he heard her sing. A gentle melody that served to calm the turmoil he currently felt. He hadn't pulled away from the contact, he merely watched her multicolored eyes. His sadness slowly melted away with each word. As she finished he nearly brought his hands to her shoulders in response, but stopped himself. "...You have my profound gratitude, and your assistance is most appreciated." He passed her to enter the house, but added one last praise before opening the door: "It was a beautiful medley, as usual."

Grave entered the home and, for once, located a bed to rest in rather than sitting.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-27, 1:22 am

She smiled at his comment glad it had served some pupose and noticing he seemed at least a bit calmer now,heading inside she found him inthe place she'd usually sleep so tried finding somewhere else she could rest before telling him to budge up a bit at least so she could rest as well. "I don't mind you stealing the bed but atleast leave me some room, I have to lie on my front of side so my wings are comfortable" she said nto seeing any problem with them sharing since they were only freinds after all.

Once she had settled herself she let her small wings stretch and relax some feathers brushed against him gently so she tried to fold them in a little in order to get comfortable letting him stay there sicne she wasn't bothered "Grave get to sleep your more exhusted than me for a change which is saying something so sleep" she said poking his forhead in a playful manner. Staying up for a little while after she felthe was asleep just to watch out for danger for a bit before handing the watch onto Deadly who was in her scythe form leaning against the wall.Soon enough after that she fell asleep quite comfortable whereshe was by now as well.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-09-30, 6:16 am

Grave was surprised by the sudden addition to his quarters, but relaxed nonetheless. He hadn't thought to search for a second bed, but didn't particularly care to do so. He was fine where he was and beyond tired, so he moved over for Seclusion to find a spot. His comfort zone had well over expanded in the past few months. Grave lay on his back staring up at the ceiling as Seclusion rested next to him. Sleep quickly came to him.

The next morning, Grave was feeling much better as he awoke. More of his energy had returned and the rest was well needed. He silently got out of bed so as not to wake Seclusion. For a while he simply stood at the window. It had been quite some time since he hadn't had anything on his agenda. War was still, for the most part, in a state of truce. There were no targets of interest on his mind. What to do now...
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-01, 11:23 am

She moved slightly when he moved from the bed and her eyes opened breifly before she sat herself up and stretched out her wings before giving a yawn "Sleep well Grave, how are you feeling?" she asked folding ehr wings back adn trying to relax a little as she woke up. Not having really minded so much she'd slept in the same bed as him and was soon walking around. "Seems so peaceful for such a chaoctic world huh?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-03, 12:15 am

"It certainly has its moments..." He said calmly. There were few villagers outside going about their lives, blissfully quarantined off from the countries that were constantly at one another's throats. Peace never lasted long, but it was the most unpredictable period. Perhaps it would last a while, perhaps not. Grave learned to appreciate the time peace was granted. "I feel rested. My condition is no longer of concern, though my thanks is given." The lull in action was well welcomed; with it came rest. It gave him time to unwind and think about past events.

"I have been curious since we left. Does your sister remain in your city as its protector? She had not appeared before..."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-03, 1:17 am

She smiled "Well that is one good thing at least" she said giving a light sigh her attention mostly focused on the outside world around them before he asked her a question "No, My sister cannot fight, infact she died young, not because of the war but because..." she paused "because of my other sister Pandora, the corrupted queen" she said, she couldn't ind the exact words for the cuase of ehr sister's death but she knew her older sister had everything to do with it. She had seen the plans so accurate in her sisters soul that day she died.

"She didn't appear before becasue she felt there was no need, she didn't want to waste her energy on somethign like a visit incase she was needed in the thick mass called chaos" she sighed and then shook her head as if shaking everything off. "Grave, what about your family, you never speak of them"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-03, 7:06 pm

Grave rested his arms on the windowsill. Listening to her story, it was a shame her family faced such internal strife. He didn't want to dig any deeper. It was enough to know what happened, his question answered. "By my recollection, my family has been rather small. My father and myself. Two decades and five years of traveling, teaching and learning to defend myself. I had not place of residence, nor a hometown." It was becoming difficult to recall such distant memories. Abandoning them seemed like a worthwhile course of action not too long ago.

"I believe I mentioned I was born in a city that housed both humans and demons? It was deep in human territory. During a time of peace, they were attempting to establish friendly relations. Ultimately, the notion was a success..." It was a success for humans and demons, but was no place for a Soul Demon. It was the reason he and his father left behind the city and his mother. "I've few memories of the place from infancy. Less so of my mother. The city still stands, but she has long since passed on." It would have mattered little if she were still alive. She wanted nothing to do with the 'foul-blooded' Thamus or the 'wretched spawn' they had created. A thought occurred to him.

Grave pushed himself from the window and stood upright. "Without the duty of death, travel and observation are the only paths left to me. I've not been to my birthplace in near two centuries. I am curious of its populous and to see if it yet still stands. You are welcome to accompany."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-04, 11:26 am

She smiled at him "Might as well, I'm kinda curious as to where you came from really, creatures so simliar to my race but at the oposite scale some might say" she said to him. "Shall I tell you an interesting fact, orginally our true name for our race was never known and we were called teh Soul Angels, due to our singing." she said to him "Interesting huh and think of it this way, at least you have a birthplace" she said before shaking it off and ruffling ehr wings gently on her back. "So which way are we heading? I don't know my way to that city"

(Sorry brain fart)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-04, 6:33 pm

Grave retrieved his sword. "An interesting title, indeed. With that, and the similarities our races share, it would be feasible to guess Utopians are symbiotic to Soul Demons; rather than antitheses as Angels are to Demons." It was an entertaining thought that evolution might set them apart from the same ancestor. His cape spread and transformed into wings as he made his way outside. "To the southwest. It will be a few days' travel by flight. Many more by foot." Grave extended his wings and ascended.

The flight overhead was rather calm. Stormy skies and unnatural weather patterns were far less common in human territory. Magic was less used in those lands; when it was, the quantity of use was much less than the neighboring countries. This resulted in a lesser reconfiguration of nature, the land was more natural. The city finally appeared before them, larger than Grave remembered. It was a city greatly deserving expansion in both land and ideals. Grave landed on the path below, some distance before the city gate. It was day at the time, and a guard sat idly beside the city's entrance. He was clearly demon, a good sign the city held onto its cohesive ways.

Grave hesitated going forth. It had been over 200 years since his last visit. It was when he came to relay news of his father's passing to his mother. Unfortunately his presence was no well received, similar to when he and Thamus were ostracized. He also came to know of his mother's death in the city at that time. Perhaps no one would remember him if he were to enter... He wanted to go into the city, despite finding possible reasons not to.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-05, 1:04 pm

"Yes indeed, cetaintly interesting although, I am not the best example a lot of them never really met a soul demon" she said "Well the ones in my generation anyway" she said following him outside she stretched open her wings and let the winds carry her upwards to follow him. She noticed the difference in the terrtories easier finding the clearer unchaotice air to be far mroe easier to fly in than any others.

Smiling a little to ehrself she followed him closely careful not to loose her balance before she remembered last time when she had fell. "Also I never thanked you for before when you caught me" she smiled at him, "Thanks to you I got to the city on time, I do remember breifly, my eyes may be shut but I can sense" she liked the feelign fo the gentle wins ruffling her feahters every now and then and looked below to the cities.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-08, 6:19 am

"Think nothing of it. Your safety is of high priority and I suspect you would do the same." Grave replied to her thanks. Eyeing the city ahead, he mustered the courage to enter. He started down the path toward the city gate. The guard sitting next to the gate noticed their approach. He didn't stand from his seat, but was wary. Upon closer inspection, the guard didn't appear to have any weapons to speak of. Perhaps he was much more capable than he let on.

"Hold it... You two smell strange." The guard stopped the two momentarily. Grave's hesitation returned. "Not from around here, are ya?"

"I once lived in this city. That was long ago, I am afraid. Have the rules for entrance changed?" Grave asked calmly.

The guard seemed to be analyzing the two. After a moment, he waved them in. "Nah, go ahead. Just don't cause trouble, or the guards'll come find ya..." He warned before allowing Grave and Seclusion passage.

A feeling of nostalgia gripped Grave as they walked down the city's main street. He knew he had very little memory of this place, but the sights and smells felt so very familiar. The city was larger than it was in the past, evident by the scattered construction of new homes and shops. Homes were being built further down the mountainside, while the shopping district largely occupied the city's forefront. There were all sorts of stores selling exotic wares and weapons; they were run by humans and demons alike. Both races walked the streets freely. Small children of both demonic and human origin played together in the streets. Shockingly enough, some of the children were angelic.

"It... has changed. So drastically..." Grave observed in a bit of awe. This city was such a contrast to the war and world he'd been immersed in for so long.

Never Surrender - Page 13 Home_Grave
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-08, 11:23 am

She watched Grave's reaction to what happened and simply smiled at the village once they were inside "This si a world... I think we all wish exsisted a long time before the war" she said the mommentary sorrow entered her voice once more. Her gaze turned slightly when she felt one of the chuldren run into her and she simply smiled and kneeled down tapping the angelic child's nose "Look where you are going next time, ok?" she said softly, simply smiling they nodded and left. "Reminds me of my younger sister, alwasy used to run into things" she sighed softly and ruffled her wings before just shaking it off.

"Anyway, Grave do youremember which house you used to live in?" she asked him curiously "and don't be so hesitatant, this place was your home and still is" she said to him nodding and waited for his answer watching the peacefullness around them, but alsoa flicker of hope did appear, she knew it was pointless but jsut maybe another one of her race would be here. They could have cut themselves off but then another question came to mind "grave, why did you and your father leave here, why not your mother as well?" she asked "And if you don't want to answer then don't"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-10, 5:03 am

Grave nodded, vaguely remembering the old layout of the city. "This way..." He walked through the streets toward the residential homes, lining the hillside among the trees. The path continued beyond his destination. A two story home stood before them when Grave stopped and turned his attention away from the rest of the city. "Remodeled..." Grave shook his head as if trying to rid himself of a certain thought. "Hm. It is reasonable the home would be inhabited by a new tenant..." Grave wasn't sure what he'd been hoping for, really. It was foolish to think he would find any remnants of his past here.

"The answer to your question, of why we left... My father was discovered for what he truly was. Even in a society such as this, we were not welcome. My mother knew not of his Soul Demon blood. She, too, was furious. Since she was permitted to stay, I can only assume the denizens sympathized with her." He answered her in a hushed tone, making sure no other passerby overheard. He didn't mind answering Seclusion, but it would be a problem if word got out. Against his better judgement, Grave approached his old home.

He knocked on the front door, and was surprised to find it was open. He slowly entered, calling out to see if the owners were home. No answer. He examined the living room, longing to enter. It was well decorated. A rather 'cozy' living space. "I once lived beneath this roof... A shame I am unwelcome." He began to close the door, but a voice stopped him.

"...A regrettable assumption." A woman's voice spoke out from the house. He had failed to notice her standing on the far side of the room, watching the doorway. Her presence was completely masked; without looking directly at her, it would be all to easy to miss her altogether. A mature demonic woman reclined against a wall, staring down Grave and Seclusion. Her eyes resembled Grave's.

Grave stood there, frozen. He truly hadn't known what to expect.

Never Surrender - Page 13 000_Kasdeya

"Won't you and your friend come in for a while... Malech?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-10, 11:58 am

She followed behind looking around as well before she too suddenly noticed the woman, hissing slightly and Deadly growled something about ehr made them both... uncomfortable in a way. She then noticed the simliarties she had to Grave and the fact she knew his true name a well she whispered in his ear, "Do you know her?" she asked him softly "Her eyes are simliar to yours... very simliar" she said softly and Deadly moved forward protective of the two as if she were their mother.

"Explain yourself" growled Deadly as Seclusion's eyes began to search through the person and her soul carefully but somewhat cautiously as she still awaited Grave's answer to her previous question. She noticed smal details about the place but found snipets from the woman herself before she turned her gaze away and blinked a few times while she deciphered what she had learnt. "Demon" she muttered under her breath with a few mroe words in ehr own native language before shaking her head a little, that instinct to flee was bugging her and she wasn't even sure why.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-10, 5:17 pm

The woman watched the visitors closely, Deadly especially as she came forth. "In a normal case it would be I who asked for an explanation from you. Judging by your reactions, I see a bit of conversation is in order. Hence my invitation to enter." She spoke calmly. Even her proper, yet colloquial speech resembled Grave's.

"If this is no illusion... she was my father's mate." Grave answered Seclusion. His mother's face almost showed a flicker of pain at the words.

"Your informality is to be expected, I suppose... Would you prefer 'Grave' from me?" She pushed herself from the wall and stood upright.

"You... should not be alive." Grave cautiously gripped the scabbard of his sword, ready to draw. Was this some sort of trick? The woman before him sighed, understanding the situation.

"So that is what you were told. I frequently miss visitors because I am away for business or travel. It would appear you were deceived in my absence." She was silent a moment longer, thinking to herself. "You need not enter if you do not wish, but rest assured I will not attack you. This is a peaceful city and I am doubtful a 3 on 1 fight would end in my favor." The woman sauntered over to a chair and seated herself.

Grave was hesitant, considering the situation. He loosened his grip on his sword and cautiously walked into the home. If this wasn't a trap, he had some questions to be answered. His mother sat idly in her chair. She seemed happy that he entered. She turned her attention to Seclusion and Deadly. "You are welcome to have a seat as well. I am called Kasdeya. I am pleased to know my so--Grave, has friends to speak of." Although her tone was mild, she was fighting back emotions. There was pain and a small amount of fear underlying her calm demeanor.

"Might I ask your names?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-11, 11:16 am

Seclusion unlike Grave seemed far more cautious towards his mother, but then again she had reason to, demons... demonic... such creatures had never welcomed her race before. She noticed the fight back in emotions within her voice and then she spoke "Why hold back emotions, he is your blood whether you like it or not and also why hesitate to call him your son?" she said, the Utopians were oringally very social creatures, family creatures that would always be proud of their young no matter how they turned up or even if they were half bloods, a very accepting race unlike the others. She soon answered her question "Seclusion and Deadly" she said in a cold tone a little on edge but her mind couldn't figure out why as she leaned backed against a wall and thought trying to search her memories for something.

(sorry my muse is down the drain today... sorryif it isn't much good)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-13, 5:11 am

"My, my. To the point, aren't we?" Kasdeya shifted her weight and relaxed in her seat. "I'm well aware he is my son, but I've not acted as a mother for nearly three centuries... I vehemently betrayed both my son and mate. I've long since lost the right to address him with such familiarity. Am I wrong, Grave?" She looked to Grave. His usual stoic expression and silence sank her heart a little.

In truth, she was fearful he'd grown to hate her. Her memories showed that she'd had quite some time to reflect on her treatment of her mate and child. She let her gaze fall to the sword at his hip. "That sword..." Grave followed her attention.

"Father carried it always. It was his favored possession in life." He spoke posthumously of his father, ensuring a clarity of the facts. Kasdeya's expression saddened slightly.

"...I see. It was a gift from me, you know. A toke to keep him safe in his travel. I am surprised he held onto it as long as he had." She felt pained to know it was too late to apologize to him in person. At the very least, it was pleasing to see her son still lived. She changed the subject. "You were both permitted to enter this city. Surprising considering your scents would be unfamiliar." She looked to Seclusion. "Especially yours. You do not smell of demon blood. Are you by any chance... Utopian?"

(It's cool, you're doing fine! Take your time if you want. I won't rush ya.)
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty2012-10-14, 4:22 pm

She listened in silence her eyes searching through his mother, to her something just felt wrong. "If he is your own blood..." she was about to speak but decided not to dig too deepm it was not ehr place she felt although her curousity remained she looked into her soul and sighed slightly... "I see fear" she muttered to herself looking to his mother when she spoke to her. "Deadly I think you'll ind is a hell hound by blood, only she's already dead" she corrected her and looked to her with an untrusting look in her eye. "What do youmean by that, the Utopians are dead, long so after the war they didn't leave any alive, why on earth would one be here standing before you?" she said. She looked to Grae in the corner of her eye subtly hinting not to mention anything to her. She couldn't tell what it was but something about her seemed strange.
"and before you ask again, I am simply of demon blood, a new race called Niapotu, it has been said our scent is strange but there are very few of us" she said bluntly. Shefolded her wings in tightly knowing her wing colour did give her away as did the fact many in the war would recognise her eye colour but she didn't know why she was hiding that fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Surrender
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: