The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Surrender

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-01-09, 12:31 pm

Seclusion, once fully awake decided to seek out some more prey and came across what was ahppening between grave and the so called assassins. She heard what was said adn her eyes dove deep into the soul of the man. "Interesting" she said smirking a little, "He really doesn't know who recruited him, maybe they answered to a poster.. no maybe a subordinate was sent" she muttered and searched deeper to try and find a face or name. She found something distictive, "Hmm, mismatched eyes... how funny just like me, but green and blue with one eye having a blue stain on it" she licked her lips and walked out, letting herself be seen.
"Planned on hiding forever Grave? do you not think I didn't notice your prescene at all?" she said to him "You worry far too much" she walked over and looked up at him with that usual look of hers and spoke "Well what did you find out, anything interesting?" she asked him, "I definately did" she chuckled and Deadly who stood at her side remained silent for the time being.

"Also I'm hungry again so let's hurry up and find who is causing such chaos before we both become starving" she said bluntly as usual to him before she thought for a momment "Also I found the face of a subordanite of the person who recruited them, like me they have mismatched eyes but their are green and blue with the green one having a blue stain on the iris." she said and stretched out her arms and wings. "Shall we get going, i'm going to guess they reside in your hometown as well, they were waiting for us and because of that they have probably done their research , might need to be careful" she was half talking to him nad half to herself when she said this.

Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-01-17, 12:56 am

Grave was surprised at being discovered. He had not been careful enough. "Hm. I am found out... It is as you have heard. They would hunt us for our bodies, not our lives. It is likely they have taken others. For what, I cannot say; your guess as good as mine." He started down the path. "There are few assassins left to keep search in my homestead, but they are of little concern. They seek to take us to a city that lies northeast of here. I intend to visit this 'subordinate' come daybreak." He flared out his cape into wings and leaped into the air.

"If you are so eager, let us depart. I admit I am anticipating this event as well."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-01-17, 12:07 pm

Seclusion looked to him breifly as he spoke "Indeed, it is very unsual that is for sure, if we find out much, and if it is some rich guy no doubt a party he goes to will be the best bet of finding him" she said. "This is only instinct talking let us find the facts first" she stretched out her wings and hovered in the air "Well let us get going, best to get working quickly" she smirked "before they send anymore after they do not receive a report" she waited before flying beside him thinking of how they were to locate this man and then remembered something "I have an idea, They are meeting this man in a bar... I think it was called ToadInn in a village southwest of your hometown, we might be able to disguised ourselves well enough to fool him" she suggested just going throguh the option with him. "Might find why they are after us and not our lives"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-01-24, 6:25 pm

Grave considered her idea. "A preferable alternative to the usual tactic. It would be unwise to rush the mastermind as they may expect our intrusion; this lead offers safer access to the information we seek. We shall attempt your plan." Upon landing near the city in question, Grave thought of how to go about disguising himself. He dipped into an empty home and procured a change of clothes. He seemed more casual in some natural street clothes. Grave then tussled his hair to achieve an overall different appearance, except for his red eyes. Those, he figured would simply pass for the average demon. He waited for Seclusion to finish her disguising, sure she would take some time to prepare.

"Where is this tavern you spoke of?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-01-25, 2:20 am

Seclusion did take some time to get ready her wings being her biggest problem and give away, so she did have some difficultly in hiding them from people. When she did come ou she also looked far mroe demonic than angelic in nature and worer a cloak with the hood up to hide her wings and her distict pair of eyes. "For me it's a bit of problem to disguise so I'm sorry I took so long" she said to him politely and looked to him "Welll let's get going the tavern isn't far from here really" she said and lead the way until they were there. Arriving their early she sat down in the corner with him not particulary fond of such places personally she waited in silence.

It was only momments later until this person arrived and joined them to sit, well dressed in a suit and had that same disstitctive mark that she had mentioned. She decided to let Grave do all the talking this time however. "Did everything go as planned?" he asked "my master awaits patiently"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-01-29, 10:54 pm

Grave nodded to the stranger. His response came with a different speech pattern than his usual idiom. "It took some doing, but we wore 'em down as they kept tryin' to rest. Those two were tough, so we're playin' it safe. The boys'll have 'em in Wilheim by dusk tomorrow." His voice would sound natural to anyone who didn't know him, though it would certainly sound strange to Seclusion's ears.

The man watched Grave, studying his expression. "Really? And what proof do you offer?"

Grave crossed his arms and motioned his head toward Seclusion. "That scythe she carries? It belonged to the woman. That spirit was a pain in the ass, but we managed to seal the mutt." He'd have to apologize to Deadly later, but it was for the sake of the act.

The man examined the scythe from a glance and smiled at his answer. "Excellent. Tomorrow night shall be the culmination of our preparations. My master will be most pleased. Now, as agreed..." The man reached into the coat of his suit and procured a satchel containing quite the sum of high currency. It was more than enough for even one of them to live a life of luxury; the bounty on them was suspiciously high. The bag was handed to Seclusion; the man winked at her. "I assure you it is all there." He was about to stand when Grave stopped him.

"Hold it. I got a question for ya." The man raised an eyebrow to this.

"Oh? Strange. You had no questions before inquiring about the job..." He regarded Grave cautiously.

"That was before I lost a bunch of friends to some faceless pair of murderers. I just want to know what it is they died for." Grave said, feigning a bit of anger.

The man seemed to ponder something and nodded before sitting back down. "I suppose I would owe them as much. Besides, with our plans nearly complete I am feeling rather giving." He leaned in toward the two, an ecstatic smile on his face. "Rest easy, those two shall be disposed of after they have served their purpose. As shall the other sacrifices. One of every racial blood has been collected to unlock the final curse of the Ninkah."

Grave's eyes widened at hearing the name. No doubt Seclusion would recognize it as well. The 'Ninkah' was a fabled book containing ancient curses, seals and rituals written long before either of them were born. Its contents were shrouded in mystery, and it was said those who attempted to read it lost their soul. The book's existence was believed to be a myth. Apparently, it was real.

"Something so dark... exists?" Grave asked in disbelief. The man nodded.

"Indeed, it does. And tomorrow's ritual will usher in an age of utter perfection. My master will achieve the power of a God and become this world's true ruler. No longer will this land be smitten with war and prejudice; its people torn apart by borders and hate." He stood from his chair. "So long as you heed his will, you will live quite comfortably. I bid you both, farewell."

Grave allowed the man leave; it was necessary that he relay the false message of their capture. He leaned onto the table, a very disturbed expression on his face. "A revelation beyond troubling... Should this ritual come to pass, there will be countless deaths before a false peace is imposed." Even if they simply fled and hid, the search for the two would only become that much more insistent.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-01-30, 12:20 pm

Seclusion, hidden under her cloak panicked slightly, she had heard of such a book from the tales of the elders several years ago, but such evil that lurk to kill was not forgotten by her. She held the bag of money she was given in her lap and listened more still appearing to show no emotion to the naked eye. Wanting to scoff when he mentioned an age of utter perfection he had no idea what disaster that in its self would cause. She turned to Grave afterwards “Yes, far more troubling than any could imagine, and far too dangerous for such a young world to cope with.” She said gravely.

“But they won’t be able to complete the ritual if we are not there for don’t forget both of our races are near impossible to find now days, also I’m pretty sure such a ritual would require members of the race with pureblood. Not blood that has been diluted over time.” She said which in reality only made the situation worse for the pair of them. “Well what shall we do?” she questioned trying to think herself. But like him she knew that if they kept running the search would only become more insistent on finding them. “We can keep running forever or face them head on, if they kill us before the ritual and in the incorrect place then it will fail, but then I don’t think either of us wish to die that night”

Outside she picked up trouble and nudged Grave “We should be moving fast, we can decide what to do later on” she said to him looking outside and instead took a different route to get outside of the Inn, some survivors had caught the person and told him who they both were. That was only trouble and soon enough he barged back in. Luckily both would have vanished by that point.

“Well then, what shall we do Grave?”
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-04, 10:30 pm

Grave stood quietly for a few moments, thinking to himself. After weighing their options and the consequences to follow, he spoke. "Going into hiding will serve no purpose, and I've no intention allowing either of our deaths. This individual that seeks to complete this ritual is dangerous and must be dealt with." One who would throw a nation into civil unrest and even war was typically Grave's target. This person sought to raze the world and reconstruct it as they wished; they just became his top priority. "They've discovered our ruse, so an attack will be expected. It will be difficult, but not impossible..." He paced back and forth. This would be simpler if he knew the city's layout.

Finally, he decided something. "The only possible element of advantage we hold is the notion of reinforcements. Angelic, Demonic or Human, assistance will significantly improve our chances of success. If we are to believe this person has a reasonable following and assassins at their disposal, it would be wise to enlist the aid of a militant force." He suggested. Relations were currently incredibly tense between the nations, but this situation could be used to call for an armistice of sorts. It was a ludicrous idea, but it had a slim chance at success.

"What say you?" Grave asked. It was only a suggestion; he would hear any and all of her ideas, of course.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-05, 12:02 pm

Seclusion listened, she ahted the idea but she knew at the time it seemed far more logical than anything she could come up with. "that might be what we will have to do, although I still loathe the idea of having to get along with them I do not wish to die if I can help it" She sighed "Well then which group do you feel will be more accepting or rather want to help more?" she questioned uncomfortable with the entire plan as it was and didn't bother hiding that fact either.
"I feel maybe if we can get both on our sides for humans I do not wish to meddle with if possible... they betray far easier than the other two races and are far weaker as well" she sighed,tryign to think it logically through so they wouldn't make any mistakes. "I feel demons would be our best bet, they have a bad reputation yes but Death, my tutor lives in their lands and he can easily.. 'pursade' them to help or just give them the facts of the choas that would come, the angels hae mroemagic skills but... they hate my race even mroe than the demons" she muttered
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-05, 11:42 pm

Grave thought on what she said. A greater force would increase their chances of success. The Humans' strength lay in their numbers, but she had a point toward their distrust. Beyond that, Angels and Demons could travel quicker with their magics; this situation called for urgency. "Perhaps employing both Angelic and Demonic forces is our best bet. Should we attempt to infiltrate this city unprepared, the consequences will be insufferable. Excluding the Humans seems the favorable decision, though mobilizing soldiers of both opposing nations may raise a tumult we cannot handle..." That could be dealt with later.

"For now, the Demons will likely be most willing to assist. The city is on their soil and our relations are less... strained. Beyond this, they may offer additional information we are not privy to. After their word, we can restructure our planning..." A thought interrupted his rambling. "...Hm. I'd nearly forgotten. Deadly. Please forgive my derogatory comment at your expense earlier. 'Twas merely part of the act."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-06, 12:11 pm

"Do not worry about such things Grave" she said "I do know that it was an act" she smiled, Seclusion nodded "Yeah I ahve some relations in the demons as well so it's bound to beless strained, shall we try with one of the high lords, if we can get them to bring it up in their courts then it'll only persuade them more so" she said to him. "And I know the right person, he ahs a lot of influence there but was for some reason brought up in Utopia as a child" she chuckled "pureblooded demon too"
She waited for his reponse

(Sorry I'm incredibly tired so not my best)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-07, 10:36 pm

Grave nodded, glad that Deadly understood. He liked the odds of speaking with the demon Seclusion mentioned. If his relations were well off enough, he was a good bet. "Very well. We best try your contact first. Should they need extra persuasion, Mother may have the necessary pull required. After this, we may attempt to have talks with the Angels. There are some that even I may approach, and even Israfil is not lost to common sense." He flared out his cape and spread his wings. "Lead the way. Your contact awaits."

((You're fine. Looked good to me!))
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-08, 11:09 am

She soon flew into the air after him with Deadly on her back "Then let us get going... we might have to go back into their lands once more" she chuckled and headed towards the location of that old freind of hers. He wasn't hard for her to find and soon the demon lord was standing before them sour as ever. "What is it you want?"
"Is that anyway to treat an old freind Draco?" she puled her hood back completely since it had fallen over her during flight. "Ah Seclusion, I never thought I'd see such a face again, still on death's doorstep you dance with grace" he laughed "Not so much anymore, now then me an my other freind here have a problem, someone is trying a curse from [i]that book[i] she said and her grew serious "I see" frowning he looked to them. "So you have some for help correct, I would gladly like to offer it but Seclusion you would owe me a favor"
"I beilive I ahve paid that back by telling you about such events"
he sighed "fair enough this'll be a problem if completed especailly for you two I'm guessing, Utopian and lets see Soul Demon, correct... add you two into that curse and it'll be a daister allthough it would still fail"
"Yes I know but... we'd rather keep our lives"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-15, 6:25 pm

Grave followed quickly and remained silent during their meeting for the most part. This was Seclusion's contact, after all. It was fortunate she knew such a person. It wasn't in his nature to drop his guard, however, so he was busy extending his senses and watching over the area. "It is fortunate you understand the situation. While your assistance would be much appreciated, you know why we seek to secure every precaution we can manage. As a word of warning, we may also enlist the aid of Angelic forces. Do you or your men have qualms with a temporary truce?" He felt it necessary to give the lord a heads up. If the Angels agreed and they weren't forewarned of their partnership, the results would not have been pretty.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-16, 7:40 am

The lord thought with a grave look on his face and Seclusion watched closely "No, I do not think they will considering the circumstances, I will get them all prepared soon enough" he said "Now I believe you have other business do you not?" asked the demon lord. "Indeed we have a much more tedious task with the angels on our list next" She chuckled and then turned her back before looking over her shoulder "The usual meeting place then?" she asked "Indeed"
She then lead the way out "Next to the angelic.. this'll be a tough one" she muttered

(Sorry so short)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-19, 1:26 am

With the stretching of his wings, Grave ascended into the air. "Indeed, it shall. If we do not proceed with caution, I fear that cursed book will be the least of our troubles." Angelic contacts were difficult to come by. The few Grave knew of were either deceased by his hand and war, or bore heavy ties with him. There were two viable options that he sought out. Nearing their destination, Grave didn't dare land until they were next to the guard post in question. The guards standing on either side of the door were alarmed by the twosome's arrival. They quickly readied their weapons.

"L-leave this place, Demon! Don't you know where you are?!"

Grave didn't have time for them. "I've no weapons, nor the desire to fight. We seek to have words with your superior, Israfil Kaine." The guards exchanged suspicious glances.

"No one is allowed in. Now begone!" These fools were wasting precious time. Instead of hiding his presence as he usually did, Grave did just the opposite. He let his demonic energy flare from his body just a bit. The two guards shied back but held their stances, expecting him to attack. Grave did not, however, as his goal was to notify Israfil of his presence. Only a moment later the door to the guard post flew open. There Israfil stood with an indignant expression.

"You've got some nerve, showing up here. Have you finally grown weary of life, demon?" Rapiers of light appeared at his sides. Grave raised his empty hand in gesture to 'cease'.

"If I'd wanted to fight, you would've known of my presence long since." Israfil eyed Grave suspiciously. The Angel noticed Seclusion not far behind. Curiously, he dispersed his weapons. "We've come to request the assistance of your men." Grave said flatly. Israfil scoffed.

"Oh? And your reasoning is as ludicrous as your claim, I presume?"

"The Ninkah has been found." Grave declared. Israfil wore a look of utter shock. He thought Grave a contemptuous bastard, but if his words were true...

"...Come." He turned and entered the building. Grave nodded at Seclusion, signaling her to be on her guard. Even if the Angels heeded their word, they would be on edge at their presence. Once inside, they would see yet another familiar face surveying a map laid on the table at the room's center. The female general looked up at the entering pair. Her soul's name read 'Barbelo'. She was surprised to see Grave and Seclusion again. Surprisingly, she did not appear angry, though she certainly was not happy.

"That I would see you two again..." She stood up right but didn't make a move for her weapon. "...State your business."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-19, 1:06 pm

Seclusion was the one to remain quiet this time as they entered the Angelics lands, She did not like being in such a place and tightly folded in her wings. However, when they reached their destination she frowned at the face she saw but would not speak a word, she did however whisper to Grave "Careful when dealing with her, she isn't all that she appears" Standing in silence she knew that the general would recognise her to some degree as well but just remained in silence watching their souls for the tint of deception and betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-21, 8:48 pm

Grave gave Seclusion a slight signal in understanding. Her ability was an invaluable skill to have; staging a meet such as this would have been impossible were he alone. At that moment Barbelo was in fact entertaining the idea of having the two captured. Regardless of what she actually thought of them, they were high criminals. "The cursed book has been found. We desire your aid in vanquishing the threat and destroying the pages, that they may never be read again." Grave explained. Barbelo scoffed in disbelief.

"The 'dreaded' Ninkah? Please. The book is but a traveler's myth." She rested her back against the wall behind her. "If you are so sure it exists, would you kindly reveal its whereabouts?" Her tone was dripping with cynicism.

"Wilheim." Grave stated in a deadpan way. Barbelo's expression changed slightly. "...It would appear you possess prior knowledge."

Barbelo sighed in annoyance. "...We had sent scouts to that city to investigate a suspicious magical signature that occurred a short time ago. They never returned, so we've since pulled back surveillance to a safer distance." Her words were truthful; she knew nothing about the book or the ritual planned to take place. "This is only reason to believe the Demons have a powerful mage at their employ. There is no actual proof such a dangerous tome exists."

Israfil disagreed. "The very reason we began investigating Wilheim was due to the mysterious curse that reanimated Thamus." The magics that had purged the remaining Soul Demons. "No mere mage could possibly have written the inscriptions and cast such an incantation without supernal knowledge. If the Ninkah really does exist, it makes the most sense for it to be found there." The general was silent for a few moments as she thought. No longer was she thinking of betraying Grave or Seclusion. Rather, she was weighing the possibilities of their story.

"Hmph. Suppose I believe you. What would you have us do? Our men couldn't possibly cross their borders without risking another declaration of war."

Grave shook his head. "We have already held meeting with Lord Draco, earning his men's support. They know of the possibility of working with Angels and will adhere to a temporary alliance for the good of all lands." Barbelo seemed skeptical.

"Do you take me for a fool? We march onto Demon soil and we'll be considered the aggressors. Such a transparent ploy..." Israfil stepped closer to Barbelo so he could whisper to her.

"I must advise that you stay your judgement, General. While I am loathe to admit it, this Demon disfavors international enmity. Knowing the risks and consequences at stake... I would not cast out their word so quickly." Though Israfil kept his tone low, both Grave and Seclusion could likely hear him with their advanced senses.

Barbelo raised a brow. "YOU, of all people, would vouch for this pair, Brigadier?"

"No, ma'am. I merely offer my opinion for consideration." Israfil still harbored hatred for Grave; he actually had no reason to distrust Seclusion. She had once helped save his life, after all.

"..." Barbelo's thoughts slowly changed. Her next words were truthful as well. "...Very well. I will contact our Lord and amass what able forces to convene with Draco's troops." She waved them off casually. "If you've no more business, leave. I've a Lord to convince, work to complete..."

Once outside, Grave sighed to relax his tension. "We are fortunate that did not end with conflict..." Before he could continue, Israfil followed the two through the door.

"Hold. You intend to convince the Humans to lend their support, correct? I'm coming with you." Israfil declared. Grave's expression turned slightly confused at that.

"That has yet to be decided."

"Fool. If you gather Angelic and Demonic forces together, word will spread. Unless the Humans are at least offered the information, they will assume it a surmounted attack. You and I know just how they would respond!" Grave pondered on the information. He had figured the same thing himself. This situation in itself was an immense risk. Grave turned to Seclusion.

"...And your take? Do you feel their exclusion necessary or a mistake?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-02-22, 2:10 pm

Listening to the conversation and afterwards when asked a question she answered "Humans maybe strong in number but are stubborn and are not as flexible as angels or demons, also they find it was to betray and we can not afford to fight within ourselves, it would be a bad idea to introduce them to such chaos. Also in this case it is more stealth needed so we can avoid the humans also I've figured out the location of where they all are"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-03-01, 9:49 pm

Israfil chuckled derisively at the two and shook his head. "Hmph. Letting your prejudices rule you? Such is the stuff of war in the first place."

"And what would you tell them? They are far too immature and treacherous to participate? You know her words ring true as well as I."

The Angel's expression grew pensive. After a minute or so, he decided. "I will requisition them for supplies at the very least. I can insist their forces be too distant and sparce for them to join. That way, their support may be possible without the need for their soldiers. I do not expect success..."

Grave answered flatly"Then I wish you good luck." Israfil gave him a sharp look before turning toward the building.

"I'm sure you two have somewhere to be." He disappeared into the guard post. Grave rubbed his temple, a might frustrated.

"Stubborn... What of us, now?"
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-03-03, 5:44 am

Seclusion simply listened and then turned her attention to Grave afterwards "Let us go rest somewhere safe for the moment, for you do not seem to enjoy having your recent headache" she smirked and then lead the way to somewhere nearby they would be able to rest. It was one of those small buildings previously used by her kind again, well camouflaged and hidden she had to show where the entrance was because of that. "You go and rest, I"m ok sleep wise plus having a headache will affect concentration" she said to him bluntly and Deadly nodded nudging him off towards where there was a place to rest in the strange place. Meanwhile Seclusion settled herself in a chair and dozed off a little but still alert as ever.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-03-13, 8:27 pm

Grave followed her quickly and silently. Seclusion was correct, the situation was both tiring and irksome at this point in time. There was nothing for it, however. They'd done what they could. Now was the time to get rest and let the pieces fall where they may. "Very well. I could certainly do with a rest..." He relented as Deadly ushered him toward the other room. He settled in and soon fell into his trance-like rest.

((Sorry it's so short. I'm low on ideas again...))
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-03-15, 1:42 pm

Seclusion rested for a bit before heading outside thinking a little to herself. She then headed inside and searched around for something. After puling out the map she smiled and began marking different points on it where they were likely to hold the ceremony and where the best positions for the demons and angels would be as well as themselves.
She also made allowances for them turning on the pair of them as well planning several escape routes before heading back to rest.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-04-01, 2:20 am

Grave rested easy for the time allotted; for the most part, anyway. A sudden sense of unease roused him from his sleep. His reaction to the feeling was almost as vague as the sense itself. It almost felt as if his soul was wavering. It was something akin to... foreboding, perhaps? No doubt Seclusion was feeling the same. The Soul Demon exited his room in search of her.

"...Do you sense it, as well? A fowl wind is blowing..." He commented after finding her. The ritual was going to begin soon.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty2013-04-02, 9:49 am

"Yeah I can problem is it won't work and they'll be back to catch us both soon as well" she said to him "For Death is also headed towards those ground, my old teacher and now we should get moving" she stretched out her wings "We need to gather what we have, i told them the times beforehand so we must end this soon" looking to Grave she waited for his response before she decided to had towards where they were meeting one another. As usual they didn't receive the warmest of welcomes. "By the way Grave you're the one who is going to speak to them, I'm not a voice they like to hear os much anymore"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Surrender
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: