The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Surrender

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-19, 6:25 am

"A lead. My thanks." Grave handled the feather in concentration. He couldn't help but placing blame upon himself. Failing yet again... it was different than with his father, but he regarded the event with the same air of consequence. "We'll search quickly, but with level thought. We'll not waste the path she's laid. If it is I they desire, let them come." He resolved to find her faster than the estimate.

His search was thorough through its time. In a mere two weeks he had closed in. He found information through leaks and a few stragglers of the captors. Torture was a violation of his code, thus he interrogated during the fights themselves. All this while he checked with Deadly on her condition.

"We are close. Their activity is high in this area. I am still unable feel her. Strange." Grave stood on a rooftop speaking gently to Deadly. This was enemy territory; if they were after him they would surely expect his arrival. He felt his soul sensory being actively dulled by some force. It was likely set for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-19, 9:17 am

In the cells unfortunately they had found out, and had tried to gouge her heart from her several times, strangely enough she was used to it and simply dulled her sensors towards it although she had killed a fair few during this time each time they would inch ever closer to the raw power. Not being fed on souls either she was starving although she could survive for a month if need be she knew her time was running short.

Deadly kept trying to check but Seclusion hid things from her as par usual for the young utopian, she did not share everything. “Ah that, she has most likely tried to dull herself out so that her own enemies will not find her, she does that sometimes” Wincing sudden she picked up tugging on a thread “Hmm, interesting technique…I think she’s gone into dormant state again, preserves her energy and she left a more… useful trail…” said Deadly following the now dulled thread.

Guards hadn’t noticed them yet although… soon enough one did blow the alarm… however, this was an area which puzzled Deadly the soul force she was getting was weak. “I do not think she is here, she left this to tell us either that or they’ve hidden her very well, Grave listen" she said stopping suddenly and pricking her ears up and listening carefuly, that faint familair song from so long ago echoing slightly over teh breeze "You should recognise that voice, and that song even more than me" she chuckled and began to follow at full speed.

She had began to sing, she could sense them, through Deadly's location more than anything they were nearing and she could not get out herself. She then remembered how Grave ahd found ehr before, seh had simply sang and that seemed to attract his attention last time, and she knew it would work again partly because he appeared emotionless but felt that emotion in him last time she had sang.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-20, 6:48 pm

Something inside Grave pulled at him as the familiar melody reached his ears. He closed his eyes and focused on its origin. Yet again, beautiful. If only there had been time to enjoy it. He dashed after Deadly as fast as his body would travel, striking down offending guards along the way. There was no time for them. No interest. Finding their hideout was a simple matter with the song's aid and proper focus.

Grave stood flat against the wall next to the doors. Feeling about inside, he could sense Ashes on the building's far end, heavily guarded of course. The cell was too far from the entrance to charge in. An exit would be needed. "They've concentrated their forces within. You should infiltrate the back, Seclusion would appreciate your presence, unlike the guards." With that, he broke down the door and dashed inside.

----------

On the building's opposite side, a familiar face greeted the ethereal wolf. "Hey there. You serious types sure work fast." Hachi mused. He leaped up to the solitary window on the wall. On the other side lay Ashes' cell, two guards stood before the bars. Before they could react Hachi shot two needles through their skulls; with a hole bore through their brains they fell limp without a sound. The soul demon used his blades to slice away the bars blocking the window. "After you." Hachi stood to the side and presented the window to Deadly with a grin. The whole situation amused him, he still neglected the situation's seriousness.

----------

Grave skidded to a halt in the room's center. The guards stood surrounding him, but with their weapons sheathed. The only apparent threat emanated from the angel who stood before him. She smirked and narrowed her gaze at Grave. For all his speed, he was unable to draw his sword before a thin dagger of light pierced his heart. His body froze as pain exploded throughout his veins. He rasped in pain, but his voice was muted.

The angel sauntered over to Grave. "Oh, you won't die just yet. I know how dangerous your kind can be." She idly brushed his cheek with a disgusted look in her eye. "A slow kill is the best method; a befitting death for a failed assassin." She spit in his face and turned away. "You've all served your purpose. Keep the prisoner as promised." She said to the remaining guards. In a blinding flash, the angel and soul demon were gone.

The guards resumed their posts, four started off toward the cell to check on their captive. A cocky air surrounded the guards, confident in their victory.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-21, 2:33 am

Deadly nodded at Grave’s instructions “Be careful yourself as well, you end up dead, she won’t be at all happy about it” she said to him. Deadly made her way to the back not please to meet Hachi again and gave a light snarl, “You…” was all she said and when the bars were cut away the wolf jumped through the window to meet Seclusion who’s song had stopped instantly at the sight of her companion. “Deadly” she whispered resting her forehead against the wolf’s head ignoring Hachi’s presence since he clearly wasn’t welcomed by either her or Deadly. She could feel the cocky air around her cell and frowned “Oi, cocky idiots…” she said making them turn, far more relaxed with her old companion back. “I’m still alive and frankly I can find my way out now” she smirked raising to her feet her legs a little stiff she hissed and held Deadly.

She couldn’t sense Grave anymore which made her wonder, partly because she actually couldn’t get out with so many of them, she could only buy herself sometimes so they wouldn’t try that trick of theirs again. She also made it clear Hachi wasn’t welcomed as well. She wasn’t keen on him at all. She taunted them for a while driving some mad. “Why you…”
“honestly, you lot are so predictable, what I want to know is why?”
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-21, 5:30 pm

Hachi sank down the side of the building and clutched his chest in feigned affliction. "Ignored. Oh, my heart; she weeps." With a smile he jumped up and rushed around to the front. They had just affixed the door to its frame when he promptly kicked it in again. "Oh, look! An entire room of dead men willing to give me some attention." The guards, not quite in a laughing mood, all drew their weapons. Hachi smirked devilishly; this was what he came for, after all.

The guards enraged by Ashes' provocation weren't about to humor her.Their souls, however, could be read clear as day. Through cooperation, they were able to entrap two dangerous assassins. They were to keep the utopian while the soul demon was turned over to the angels. One of them yelled for backup, but that wouldn't be coming any time soon. The other guards were engaged in a bloodbath. Hachi's dueling skills were moderate, but he excelled in fighting against crowds.

Grave wearily stared at the ceiling of his captivity. Legs and arms bound by sealed chains, he was further immobilized by the illuminated blade driven through his vital. It slowly ate away at his energy, effectively dispersing the souls he had eaten. As he looked down at the blade, the angel sitting at the door spoke. "Another seal. You soul demons are dangerous when threatened with death. This will kill you of starvation; slowly." She sat back and smiled, enjoying every minute of his life snuffing out. Grave rationed his energy. He guessed he could last a few weeks with his reserve.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-21, 5:40 pm

She picked up where Grave was and chuckled “oh dear his plan went down the drain” she muttered and left Hachi to it. She got Deadly to cut the cell open and went to find Grave. However, that didn’t end to well for her, yes she found him but to her dislike she also found an angel and gave an angry snarl. Small threads working on the blade to snap it and also to heal the wound on Grave, the angel looked a little shocked seeing her out “How did you get out?” another angel who had walked in asked.

“I only needed a distraction and my scythe, just because you almost ripped my heart out doesn’t mean I’m too weak to get out” she said bluntly letting Deadly slip from her hands to check on Grave. Again, something went wrong, weaker than she appeared she over estimated her current abilities and ended up being thrown against the wall, breaking a wing and banging her head quite badly, cursing she looked to them hissing.

Deadly snarled and stood in front of the two while Seclusion got to her feet offering Grave a hand if he wanted one.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 1:35 am

As the blade seal tore from Grave's body, light was drawn from his chest. Its forced extraction drew souls from him; he was low, too low. He shut his eyes tightly as the world's sounds became deafened to him. With all his might he fought the feeling, the urge welling within him. Slowly, he took hold of his own body. Taking the offered hand, he climbed to his feet. The soul demon's chest was stained white with purification. A shrieking ring tore through his head but his focus was steady. "Many thanks..."

"Damn it all..." The angel muttered as she created another blade of light. Grave watched her carefully this time. Her former self was but an illusion, an image left to fool him. "Your trick will not work a second time." He struck seemingly at nothing, only for blood to spatter from an invisible source. The angel appeared a moment later, clutching a fatal wound. He quickly absorbed the fallen soul, further regaining his composure. Grave raised his sword with renewed vigor. "Are you able to fight?" Grave asked, noticing Ashes' weakened state. He began to formulate an escape strategy as angelic guards entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 4:08 am

“No worries” she said quickly pulling him to his feet as best she could to help him. She noticed the blood spattering from an invisible source and saw the angel appears letting Grave have the soul since she could hunt later. “Not as much as I would be but a little, most of them were killed by the other soul demon that had followed Deadly, let him distract them since he appeared so naïve” she said licking her lips a little quite hungry at this point in time and noticed another guard not hesitating she simply took the soul from the body and ate it. “Plus I’m starving…” she frowned receiving a chuckle from Deadly “and let’s get moving before we both end up in a cell, I spent plenty of time in one early and I do not want to stay in one ever again” she said annoyed,

“hmm how did you get in here anyway, I can’t find a way out” she said to him waiting thinking it best to let him go first since she was in a still weakened state compared to her normal self and needed to get a day of rest in sometime at least.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 5:07 am

"Hm. Impetuous, is he not?" Grave rhetorically asked about Hachi. It was not his intention to help, but he inadvertently had done just that. "I was teleported. We shall make our own door. Be ready to move." An idle slash of his blade cut down another angel. The stolen soul was enough energy for his next move. A darkened claw backed by force erupted from him and crashed into the ceiling. Large stone rubble rained down. A few angels were crushed during the calamity.

While the angels were preoccupied with the caving roof Grave swiftly grabbed Ashes, and Deadly if need be, and dashed out of the room before any debris fell upon the three. Within the hall's shadow, he signaled them to hush temporarily. Sure enough, the remaining angels flew into a panic.

"Damn it! They've escaped!" "Patrol the air! They can't have gone far!!" They each abandoned the building and took to the skies; his notion of 'making their own door' was but a bluff. With the immediate threat gone, Grave spoke in a hushed tone. "They should fan out expecting an aerial retreat. We are free to stealth on foot." He traversed the building finding an exit. The city still held civilians, working to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 5:42 am

“Appears so, Deadly doesn’t like him either” she said bluntly. She raised an eyebrow ant what he said and then watched “I thought we were going to try and be a bit more quiet than that” she said to him but simply sighed and chuckled before she was grabbed with Deadly on her back and kept quiet when she was signalled to. Nodding a little she followed when he traversed the building and found an exit pointing it out to him. “They also won’t patrol that area, apparently your kind can’t go near it… however, I highly doubt that since Deadly said she had taken that route in and Hachi had followed” she whispered and soon began to head towards the exit careful of stepping from the shadows.

She could hear them shouting as they searched for them, frowning a little she wasn't happy about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 8:00 am

Grave concentrated on the shouts that slowly began to silence one by one. He elaborated a bit more on his actions as Ashes appeared agitated. "The angels and demons shared a temporary armistice. So long as they captured the assassin and caused no trouble, they were allowed quarters. Destroying a building and losing their target... their favor has diminished." The city's demon militia were eliminating the angels as they spoke. With the demon offenders dispatched by Hachi, both involved parties were thoroughly taken care of.

Soon, the night was silent save for civilian passerby and the cold winds. All their enemies of relevance lay dead. "Sometimes discretion entails just the opposite. You are free to disapprove of my methods, of course." Grave explained. He could only kill a few of the guards for necessary energy; the rest were beyond his code's limit. An indirect method was his only other option at that point. Free of suspicion he casually located an abandoned home near the city's edge. He wearily took a seat, as per usual. "Rest. We both require plenty."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 12:57 pm

Waiting until the night gave her a bit of time to rest, she could hear silence and the freshly dead corpses were very tempting before Deadly sprinted off after the souls to collect a few after gulping down the rotting fresh herself while the pair went to the old building Grave had located. She found herself a place to sleep while Deadly came back with a collection of souls “we should make the most of this and by the looks of it you both need something to eat as well” she said to them.. Seclusion sat up walking through at the smell of food sitting herself on the floor and tossing one to Grave while she tore at one happily. The food felt great going down her throat after 2 weeks. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to eat in my entire life” she said wrapping her wings around her to keep herself warm. “Grave eat up before I steal it off you” she said to him in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-23, 6:47 pm

Grave was curious at Deadly running off. He was not worried in the slightest as the city likely held no danger and she could take care well enough. The sense of unhinged souls was a welcome one. He caught the offered soul with a bit of a smirk. Seeing her in such an uplifted mood was settling. No one was particularly bothered with the previous events; they typically came with the job. He passed the soul through his chest to add its power to his own. The whitened skin began to regain its former pigment. After absorbing another soul he was feeling much better.

"I thank you both for your aid." He said, sitting back after regaining strength. He hadn't really devised an escape plan for his situation. Matters were far more difficult to handle with a sword driven through one's heart. The dull ringing of a certain sense informed him that Hachi was leaving the city. His presence was no burden to Grave; devlish or not he wouldn't be bothered with hindering Seclusion or himself.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-24, 2:44 am

Seclusion nodded a little before she found herself somewhere she could rest and Deadly made sure of it, her wings wrapped around her as she sleep “Night…” she said briefly before she slept Deadly keeping guard for them the ghostly hound did not need to sleep. She rustled her hair and fell asleep twitching every now and then as she did.
Deadly looked to Grave “You need to sleep as well, you both look as though you’ve been through the wars again… wait not quite anyway” she said before making sure they both slept and did nto awaken until the next night fell. Sitting up she stretched her wings out and winced a little at the stinging pain near her heart. “Guess they got deeper than I thought” she said, not very happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-25, 7:38 pm

"I much prefer the night's actions over the war. Less bloodshed, quicker resolution." Grave said in jest. A slight joke even for him.

Grave settled in with his typical "Hm." and drifted off to his 'sleep' state. The night passed quickly, the day just as fast. The soul demon awoke in the morning and let the woman sleep. He took a cautious look about the town in daylight. Things were much calmer despite last night's occurrences. The soldiers there contrasted the main branch; so long as the town was peaceful they desired nothing more. It was a soothing atmosphere. If only this kind of life were sought after. Wars of the past claimed to be fought for peace; all subterfuge for political and geological gain.

Night fell as he entered their makeshift hideout. He looked to Ashes as she stirred. "Do you require medical assistance?" Grave asked. There were select doctors and persons he could questionably trust in the Demon Nation.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-26, 4:21 am

She turned and looked to him “I’ll be fine, it’ll heal in time the stitches I have should keep it together while it heals” she said stretching her wings out and giving a yawn, “Where were you anyway, I picked up you weren’t even here only ten minutes ago” she said to him frowning a little. She guessed she had gotten too used to the soul demons presence around all the time. She rustle her hair and wings looking to him “Where shall we head to now” she said curious as to where they should go to next. “Anywhere in particular you wish to go, I’m not that bothered really” she said honestly
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-28, 2:08 pm

"I was searching about town; ensuring no further traps were in play. A rather peaceful settlement otherwise." He reported. By the sound of her wound, Ashes sounded like she needed rest so he did not wake her. If avoiding confrontation or another capture was possible, he would take necessary precaution. Now at ease he returned to his seat.

"Few targets remain. It would appear the people have done a bit of work in my favor." Information gathering within town saved him the travel time and wasted effort. Though not particularly a consensus, war was generally disapproved of. The protesters outnumbered the pro-war citizenry by only a small margin. That was all it took for some of his targets to be... 'forced' from power. Only two were left. "One lies far south, a few day's travel. Perhaps it would be best if we remained unseen for this work..."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-28, 2:27 pm

“Hmm, wouldn’t that have been better for well all of them?” she asked him chuckling a little. “When should we start to move?” she asked him. She wasn’t too bothered about it really, rustling her wings as soon as they decided to move she stretched her wings out and followed him. “How many days exactly, or rather where exactly are we going?” she asked wanting a name for the place. She had to land a few times over the journey in order to rest her sore wings.

She thought of several ways to get in unseen once she figured out where they were going running them through her mind as she followed behind a little soaring through the sky and landing when they got close to the place to remain hidden dragging him down with her as well.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-28, 6:53 pm

"I allowed select foes to see my face to absolve the other countries of guilt; they would know me as an isolated threat. If they are expecting, the point is moot and traps will likely follow." Grave responded. He was set to leave at any moment. The belongings he kept were few in number. "The city of Garham, I would imagine three day's by flight will suffice." Setting out was simple enough. The cold was still sharp in measure but had lessened. Grave was in no rush, he encouraged the rest stops as needed.

Feeling her tug, he descended along with Ashes. The area about the entrance was guarded, but not in the conventional sense. Guards of stone stood motionless at the gates. Active souls were attached to the figures. "Animated soldiers. Peculiar."
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-29, 2:21 am

She looked through to the entrance as well, keen eyes noticing such soldiers instantly before she rustled her wings a little thinking. “Hmm guess we need to find another way in, come” she whispered moving silently through shadows as she searched for a different entrance for them both. “How about over there, we’d have to be very careful though” she said pointing out the gap in the defences and the entrance they could both use fairly easily, problem was no one knew what was on the other side of that wall. “Think we should take the risk?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-29, 11:47 pm

He silenced himself momentarily and attempted to feel beyond the wall. The task proved difficult for some unknown reason. Beside this, the sound of music could be heard from somewhere in the city. This set Grave to wonder why non-sentient guards were used in the first place. "I doubt the inner walls are guarded. We shall attempt your route." He waited for the proper opening to dash over the wall to its opposite. The dark alley that greeted them led a considerable distance to the music's origin.

Bright flames atop torches illuminated the streets, now packed with masked villagers and travelers. A masquerade festival of sorts was in full swing in the cool night air. The guards were strewn about the crowd, half enjoying its festivities whilst on duty. The target was somewhere in the bedlam. Grave scanned the streets from the alley and spotted a kiosk selling masks. Slinking through the shadows, he procured two masks without detection and slipped back into the alley. "Hm." He eyed the ogre-mask with an amused expression before putting it on. "Blending will be simple enough..." He said while passing the skull mask to Ashes.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-30, 4:46 am

“Festival, perfect timing” she said, he’ll be outside, I need some details so I can pick up where he is” she said before climbing over the wall and landing on the other side after Grave, she could spot the guards and raised an eyebrow “some guards” she said shaking her head before she was handed the skull mask looking to his and chuckled “hmm, perfect for you” she said slipping her mask on, at least the skull mask wasn’t too bad. She did laugh a little seeing the ogre mask on him, she couldn’t help it really “come on, let’s go” she said easily joining in with festivities as she too searched for the target.

She spotted him briefly whispering to Grave but then he was gone… “Hmm, he slipped away. How annoying”
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-30, 6:34 am

"Is it, now?" Grave asked rhetorically. He'd chosen a mask at random; perhaps its boorish design shed humor on his... well, everything. Walking through the party-goers, he heard her signal the target was near but had momentarily escaped. "He is attending. Fortunate." He moved through dancers and drunken civilians toward the target's previous location. In only a few short moments, the target came into view. There were a few guards within his general vicinity, though only one appeared to be paying the captain any attention. "Take the guard, I shall end the target." Grave kept his voice low.

As he drew near, Grave began devising a plan for execution when, suddenly, the opportunity presented itself. A sharp explosion cracked through the sky accompanied by a burst of light. One after another, fireworks flew high above the city and erupted into vibrant flashes and shapes. The city's populous turned their attentions to the show, the target included. His weapon was too conspicuous, so he drew the captain's own side-arm dagger and drove it into his heart from behind. Grave held the demon's mouth to mute any noise under the fireworks' explosions and slowly pushed the body lower to avoid drawing suspicion. The adjacent citizens were too absorbed in the sky's display.

The guard who had been paying attention to the captain suddenly lost sight of him. He began making his way through the crowd toward Grave's position.
Back to top Go down
Soul Hunter

Soul Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-30, 8:02 am

She made her way towards the guard and stopped him “hello there” she said smiling a little at them, distracting the guard and keeping him away from Graves position, “You promise me something?” she said and lead the guard away into the shadows “and what was that missy?” she smirked and killed him then and there “Your life” she whispered before she moved away swiftly blending back into the crowd and found Grave “all went well I’m guessing?” noticing the captain, she fancied playing with the guards a little more they were easy to persuade and play with “hmm, might as well enjoy this place a little more, I miss the festivals we used to have on these kinds of nights, the eclipse would be over the ruins now” she said.
She found herself a drink not giving Grave much choice sipping at her own “Here…” she said handing him something, she didn’t drink much in general sipping lightly at the bitter tasting drink.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty2012-05-30, 9:06 pm

He observed her return and was amused by her strategy. Demon or not, the hearts of men were quite vulnerable. "They are too absorbed with the night's event. I doubt notice will be taken before daybreak." With the fireworks display completed, the festival continued without pause. Fire and sword dancers entertained the crowds with increasingly dangerous but controlled stunts. Grave accepted the drink and tasted it. Drinking or eating was not normal practice for the soul demon, let alone consuming alcohol. He had encountered the inebriated status that humans drank themselves to and had often wondered why they would do so. The effects were lost on him, as his body filtered the intoxicating drink.

"This atmosphere is... strange." Grave mumbled. He was accustomed to solitude; his traveling companion held the most interaction with him as of late. The concept of 'parties and fun' were foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Surrender   Never Surrender - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Surrender
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: