The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 5:39 pm

Raven responded by suddenly pinning her to the wall, gripping her necklace, and pulling on it until it seemed it could break at any moment. "Do. Not. Speak. In that. Language. You will speak so that I can understand you, and you will tell me exactly what the fuck you just said."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 5:46 pm

Andrea kept as tight a grip as she could on her necklace. "I said I would answer next time." She was feareful of her necklace breaking. She tried to keep him from doing so but she could feel it pulling against the back of her nck as tears started to fill her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 5:48 pm

Raven grit his teeth, pulling just a little harder. "You are lying, Andrea. I really, really hate it when people lie to me. So, care to try answering honestly about what you said?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 5:50 pm

Andrea finally felt the necklace snap. Her eyes went wide when the strain of it left a mark against her neck. "My...necklace." she muttered, as it slipped from her hand. She felt the tears now flow completely free. "Stupid humans!! You drestroy everything!!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 5:54 pm

Raven glanced at the broken necklace, and pocketed it. "I'm not human, so you're a bit off there. Anyway, the necklace is broken. However, it can be repaired, since it is just the chain that snapped. However, if you would like it back, and with the possibility of repair, then you will obey me. Has this gotten through your thick skull yet?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 8:06 pm

Andrea nodded, tears rolling freely down her cheeks. She staired ahead, her eyes seemed to look glassy as though she was not entirely there. The last thing she had from home was now broken and in he possession of another once again. She slumped, now being held up by this hand around her neck. She no loner struggled against his hand. "My necklace." She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 8:11 pm

Raven just sighed irritably. "If you just listen and do as I say, I will have it repaired. If you continue to behave, then I will return it to you. Do you understand? Now, tell me what you said earlier."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 8:14 pm

"Break my necklace, I rip you apart." She muttered softly. "It is the stone, not the necklace itself." She finally looked at him. She closed her gold eyes and took as deep a breath as she could at the moment. "Just do whatever it is you plan to do and leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 9:11 pm

Raven nodded slightly. "I'd be amused to see you try and 'rip me apart', but it doesn't matter." He crossed his arms then. "Let's start with you showing me what you learned, Andrea." He pointed to the ground in front of him, then began to unfasten his pants.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 9:12 pm

Andrea rubbed her throat a bit. Her eyes grew wide and a bit fearful when she saw him unfastening his pants, but her fear of being hit or pinned again outweighed the fear of what she was about to do. She lowered herself to her knees, trying to hide the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 9:25 pm

Raven smirked slightly, and pulled out his already erect member, it's nine inches pointing straight at Andrea's lips, a bit of precum hanging from the tip. It was obvious he was already incredibly aroused. "...Well, get to work, Andrea."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 9:27 pm

Andrea took a shallow breath, her eyes feareful still. She carefully moved her hands from around herself as she reached a hand up and gently ran it along the length of his erection. She closed her eyes, not wanting to watch as she soon allowed her tounge to join in what her hands were doing.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 9:41 pm

Raven watched her with amusement as she began to work. "A decent start. Put a bit more effort into it though, Andrea. Make me believe you are enjoying doing it. And open your eyes, I rather like the way they look."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 10:24 pm

"You are the first to like them." She muttered as she pulled back. "Most think they make me look even more like a freak." Without another word, she opened her mouth and took him in as far as she could. She did not enjoy what she was doing and so was unable to make it look like she was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 10:35 pm

Raven watched her for a bit, enjoying her work, yet it was marred by inexperience and her obvious distaste for what she was doing. "...You don't think you can take the whole thing in? It would feel even better for me if you did, and the sooner I'm satisfied, the sooner you can run off to your room and sulk."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-12, 10:44 pm

A soft growl of anger escaped from her. She took a deep breath before taking him in a bit deeper, thankful that she did not gag. She was able to deep throat him, taking most of him in. She continued to do her best to please him, her distaste still clear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 12:12 am

Raven groaned slightly, placing his large clawed hand on top of her head, looking into her eyes. "You're doing alright, but I can tell you can do better. Let me help you." He suddenly forced his full length into her mouth, holding her there for the moment, enjoying the feel of it, and watching her eyes.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 12:20 am

Andrea started to gag and tears filled her eyes when he forced his full length into her mouth. She tried to calm herself, as she closed her eyes momentarily. When she opened them again, she had managed to calm herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 12:39 am

Raven raised an eyebrow, and then began to move her head over his length himself, thrusting his hips a bit now. For some reason, he never took his eyes off of hers, always watching them. Even as he reached down and pinched her nose closed.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 12:52 am

Andrea struggled when he pinched her nose closed. She growled angrily, as her eyes narrowed. She would have used her teeth to cause harm if she knew that she wouldn't get in sevear trouble.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 12:55 am

At the growl, Raven smirked, gripped her head more tightly, and then began thrusting even harder into her mouth, burying his full length into her mouth and throat each time, while still pinching her nose shut, making it much harder for her to breath. "Do what you can to make it feel even better, Andrea, otherwise this will just go on for longer than necessary."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 12:57 am

She growled louder as she tried to get him to let go of her nose. She narrowed he eyes, doing whatever she could to get him to leave her alone, even if it ment doing things she hated.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 1:08 am

Raven continued to thrust into her mouth, eventually letting go of her nose so he could grip her head with both hands, hitting the back of her throat rather hard with each thrust. He kept this up, his breath becoming a bit heavy after while, when he eventually groaned, and gave one last, powerful thrust, pushing as deep as he could as he came, pumping his cum into her mouth and throat. He didn't want her spitting any out, so he held her firmly, not letting her pull away.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 1:10 am

Andrea did her best to not cry when his thrusts hit the back of her throat. When he came in her mouth, her eyes grew wide. She was given no choice but to swollow it, so did so. When he finally released her, she simply wrapped her arms around herself. She shook a bit, as she tried to ignore the bad taste and pain in her mouth and throat.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty2012-02-13, 1:25 am

Raven looked her over, then began to fully get undressed. "Get on the bed, Andrea. And tell me, you are a virgin, correct? Only your hands and mouth have ever been used?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn away - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: