The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 5:01 pm

Renala laughed slightly. "Ah, yeah, I do... but I can't just leave you alone and lost in a place you don't know. Gonna... let one of my friends show you around..." She slowly led the way to a large room that looked a bit like a lounge. Robots were scurrying around, cleaning, while three people were playing a board game. The two girls appeared to be winning, and the man looked slightly irritated.

"Come on, this isn't fair... you two are too good at this game..." To this, the purple haired girl grinned, speaking with a playful, slightly flirty tone.

"You agreed to play, so deal with it."

"Yes. It is not our fault that you did not consider you might be lacking in skill for this game compared to us." The white haired girl had a constant passive look on her face, and a sweet voice.

"Pfft, fine..." The man sounded, and looked, young, and seemed to not really be angry. He was also the first to notice Renala and Andrea. "Oh, Renala... is that her? And why do you look so tired?"

"Oh, I had to heal Andrea... they were treating her really badly... can one of you show her around? I'm really tired..." She then turned, and just collapsed on the nearby couch, and was snoring softly in seconds.

Burn away - Page 2 Elsword2
Burn away - Page 2 Aisha2
Burn away - Page 2 Eve6
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 5:20 pm

Andrea looked between the three that were playing the game. She blinked, not saying anything at the moment. Her gold eyes took in her surroundings a bit, dirt still smudging areas of her body. She wrapped her arms around herself, shivering and growing nervous now.

Andrea looked between the three once more before finally speaking, her voice a bit stronger now that she was healed fully. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 6:42 pm

The man got up first, and came over. "Come sit with us. We can talk and get to know eachother. We'll answer any questions you have, tell you about things here. That sound good?" He held out his hand, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 6:45 pm

Andrea blinked before nodding, not taking his hand. "I...." she sighed and shook her head a bit. "No good with....your speach." She said, trying to get across that it was hard for her to speak in english.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 7:07 pm

He smiled, and shrugged. "That's fine. We'll do most of the talking then. And Aisha and Eve here can teach you how to speak our language."

"We also, if there is something you really want to say, translate for you. Me and Eve are androids. Unless it's not a language our creators were familiar with."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 7:14 pm

Andrea nodded once. She glanced towards the two andrioids. "Not....commonly known language." She stated with a weak smile. ~This is so stupid. I just want to go home.~ She spoke in her native tounge, muttering it under her breath with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 7:19 pm

Eve tilted her head to the side. "I'm sorry you find us stupid, but I am afraid we have no say on whether or not you go home. And yes, the language of the phoenix's is not commonly known, but our creators apparently knew it."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 7:26 pm

~Do not put words in my mouth. I said this was stupid. As in the situation.~ She narrowed her eyes before looking down. She kept her arms wrapped around herself, shaking a bit as memories of her first four years of slavery replayed momentarily. She shok her head to clear her thoughts before looking towards Eve. ~I appologize if you....believed I was calling you stupid. It is not my place.~ She looked down, worrying her lower lip once more.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 7:47 pm

Aisha chuckled. "Don't worry about Eve. She wasn't offended or anything. She's alot more technical than the rest of us."

"I apologize for misinterpreting your words, Andrea. Let me introduce myself. My name is Eve."

"And I'm Aisha."

"Elswor. No idea what you've been saying, but that's okay. If you're comfortable, it's all good." In response, Aisha pulled a device from her pocket, and did some quick programming on it, before handing it to Elswor.

"That will pick up what's said and display it." Elswor nodded, then looked at Andrea.

"So, what would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 9:07 pm

~Where do I sleep?~ She blinked, but did not look up at them. ~And...is there a way for me to...clean up and change?~ She looked over her ruined outfit then carefully looked up at the group, blinking a few times as she waited for answers to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-10, 9:10 pm

Aisha blinked, and palmed her face. "We should have handled that first." She stood, sighing. "Come on, Andrea. I'll show you where you'll be sleeping and get you cleaned up, and a change of clothes. I'll answer any questions you have along the way."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 11:14 am

Andrea nodded once, moving to follow after Aisha. She looked around as they walked, trying to come to terms with her fate. However, there was still part of her that wanted to fight all of it. ~Do I have to learn his language?~ She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 1:00 pm

Aisha frowned at that. "Unfortunately. I personally think everyone should learn it, as it's the most used language in the known universe, but I disagree with you being forced to learn. Myself, Eve, Elswor, and Renala however... we have to do as he says. Myself and Eve are literally forced to obey him because of our reprogrammed systems. Elswor swore they would be allies for life the insant Raven rescued him from that compound, and Renala... I'm not sure why she's still here, since I don't know of anything that keeps her here."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 1:08 pm

~Technically I am forced to obey him as well. At least those are the rules.~ She sighed softly and shook her head. ~I am slave, nothing more.~ Andrea looked down as it finally started to set in that she was not getting out of there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 2:00 pm

Aisha seemed to think on things. "Mm... perhaps not. Yes, Raven, as he is now, regards you as a slave. I'm not sure what he'll do... but I have ideas. So, myself, Eve, and the others will do our best to distract him from you when we can. And when you are not with him, you are our friend, not a slave. I doubt it means much, but myself and the others will try to make things as pleasant for you as we can. If you need anything that we can provide, just tell us, please."

She eventually led Andrea to the room she shared with Eve. "Alright. I'm sure there are some decent clothes in here somewhere. There's a bathroom right over there. Take as long as you need or want getting cleaned up, and I'll try to find you some nice clothes."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 6:51 pm

Andrea nodded as she headed towards the bathroom. After the door was closed and the water was running, she stripped down and climbed into the shower before finally sinking down to her knees and letting loose her emotions. Tears rolled down her cheeks, falling to the ground and running down with the rest of the water.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 7:03 pm

Aisha waited outside in the room after finding some clothes. SHe knew Andrea was probably crying, but it wasn't her business, and she knew Andrea would not appreciate an attempt to comfort her, not when they barely knew eachother. So she waited.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 8:04 pm

Andrea came out a short time later, wrapped tightly in a towel. Her eyes were a bit red and swollen from her crying, but she was otherwise fine. ~I appologize for taking so long.~ She muttered, glancing at Aisha. She shivered a bit, wanting to change into something clean to wear.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 8:45 pm

Aisha just smiled slightly. "It's fine, Andrea. Here, I brought out a couple different pieces of clothing. It's a good deal of the clothes myself and Eve have that are more normal. Pick whatever you like. Actually, pick out several outfits, I'll help you take them to your room. You can borrow them until we get you some clothes of your own."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 9:09 pm

Andrea looked over at Aisha, shocked. ~I....thank you.~ She looked towards the outfits, trying to figure out which one she wanted. Finally, she chose a red one that suited her tastes, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 9:11 pm

Aisha smiled as well. "Alright, go ahead and get dressed. I can turn my back or leave the room if you wish. Either way, once you are dressed, we'll take some of these clothes to you new room."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 9:18 pm

Andrea nodded, turning her back to Aisha. ~It does not matter if you stay or not. I'm used to having others around when I change. Not by choice.~ She shrugged once shoulder. She lowered the towel and slipped on the change of clothes, showing off the large sun tattoo on her back.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 9:27 pm

Aisha did notice the tattoo as she gathered the clothes up. "If you don't mind me asking, that tattoo... is that a phoenix thing, or no? I may know your language, but that seems to be about it. Myself and Eve have trouble remembering things, someone messed with us, reprogrammed us in a way."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 9:31 pm

Andrea touched her shoulder a bit. ~I am not sure myself.~ She looked towards Aisha. ~I've had it for at least four years. I am not sure before then. Never really looked before. The...slaver saw it about four years ago now.~ She shrugged one shoulder. ~I am sure I have had it longer though.~
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty2012-02-11, 10:37 pm

Aisha nodded. "I see. Well, time to show you your room. Eve and myself picked it out when we found out what Raven was doing. We felt that if it was going to happen, the least we could do is make sure whoever it was had a comfortable room. You're room is right across from Renala's, actually, and Elswor's is just down the hall. We all sleep in the same hall. Or... we used to. Raven moved to a different hall after..." She paused, and cut off. She doubted Andrea would care anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: