The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burn away

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-11, 10:47 pm

Andrea glanced towards Aisha. ~Not my place to know why he moved.~ She muttered softly, though she was curious as to why. Andrea looked around a bit as they walked, her feet bare. She preferred to keep it that way, but would wear them if ordered to. She glancd towards Aisha. ~What...what will I be required to do?~
Back to top Go down
http://rp-transilvania.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-11, 10:54 pm

Aisha seemed visibly concerned about that question. "I... do not know. I can no longer predict what he'll do. Once, I wouldn't believe he'd do something like buying a slave, and yet... I just hope he returns to normal soon. Not knowing what he'll do, having to obey his insane orders... I can't stand it."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-11, 10:57 pm

With a nod of her head, Andrea went silent. She yawned softly but quickly looked down after doing so. She shook her head a bit, curious as to what her duties were going to be. She sighed softly, before yawning once more, exhausted from the day's events.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-11, 11:30 pm

Aisha said nothing, but led Andrea to her room. It was actually rather nice, set up in a rather cozy way, despite having no real decoration. "Here we are. If you want any sort of decoration, just let one of us know. If we can't help you look for things, then we'll find them for you, whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 12:00 am

Andrea nodded. ~Sleep is all I want.~ She yawned again, shaking her head to stay awake. When she saw the bed, a soft smile spread on her face. Without a second thought, she moved straight towards it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 12:10 am

Aisha smiled a bit. "Sleep well then, Andrea." She laid the clothes down, and then slipped out of the room, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 12:34 am

Andrea nodded once, as she climbed onto the bed. She was asleep almost as soon as her body was stretched out. She curled up a bit more as time went, before snapping awake several hours later. She sat up and looked around, trying to remember where she was at.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 1:01 am

At the time Andrea was waking up, Renala was sitting outside of Andrea's room, humming to herself. She'd come to collect Andrea; she'd been 'summoned' by Raven. Renala gave no outward indication on how she felt about this.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 1:04 am

Andrea heard the humming. Blinking she ran a hand back through her hair to straighten it out before heading over towards the door. "What need?" She asked, blinking a few times, looking confused as to why Renala was there.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 2:23 am

Renala, who's eyes had been closed, opened them, starting at Andrea. "Raven want's to see you. He sent me to get you, but I thought I'd wait until you woke up." She stood, and held her hand out to Andrea. "Please come with me."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 12:01 pm

Andrea nodded once, fidgeting a bit. She glanced down, keeping her hands at her side as she followed after Renala. ~He will be mad that he will not be able to understand me.~
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 1:16 pm

Renala shook her head slightly. "I do not know what you just said, Andrea." She paused, then whispered something in elvish, touching her finger to the hollow at the base of Andrea's throat. "THere. Now you should be able to speak like us temporarily." She led the way through several hallways, then stopped halfway down one. "Andrea. He is calling you to his bedroom. Would you like me to put your mind to sleep? You'll only have vague memories of what happens. It also means your body would do whatever he says, and react instinctively to whatever happens."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 1:20 pm

"No." She shook her head, glancing at Renala. "I am going to have to deal with what he wants one way or another. Better to get used to it now." She blinked at how easily she spoke in english. She sighed softly. "Can't be any worse then what I have already delt with before."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 1:58 pm

Renala just looked at her for a moment. "...Let me know if he causes you any pain, I will heal you or soothe the pain. I will be in my room." She pointed Andrea toward the door at the end of the hall, Raven's room. "You should go now. He will not blame you for it taking so long for you to get here, as he knows how I am, but it's best not to push it. Don't bother knocking, just go in and close the door behind you."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 2:41 pm

Andrea nodded once, but said nothing more. When she reached Raven's door, she took a deep breath before going in. She closed the door behind her, her back to Raven. She was a bit fearful to face him. But she she did, she kept her eyes averted from him. "You wished to see me?" she did not say master or sir, not knowing what to call him. There was, however, a tone of annoyance and hatred in her voice when she adressed him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 4:37 pm

Raven was standing near a window, looking out into literal space and drinking something when she showed up. He didn't bother to look at her. "Strip, and come over here." He sounded bored, but his voice was firm.
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 4:54 pm

Andrea rubbed at the collar around her neck, the offending item bothering her skin. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves, before she stripped down as ordered. Despite the definace she showed, she knew what she was supposed to do when ordered. She moved towards him, fidgeting a bit as she wrapped her arms around herself, wishing that she could simply hide.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:03 pm

Raven turned to her after a moment, and looked her over. He set his drink down, then circled her slowly. "Hm. Renala healed you, and you've had a bath. Good, I'd forgotten about that." He grabbed her chin, turning her face to the sides, tilting it up, getting a better look at her features. "How long did they have you in slavery, and what did they attempt to teach you?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:06 pm

"Almost six years sir. The first two were spent in training." She pulled her face from his hand, not liking to be touched. "Obedience." She took a shallow breath as she tried not to say that they had also taught her how to please a man, though she was still a virgin. However, she knew she had to and told him that she had learned what to do to please a man, but was not very experienced at it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:08 pm

Raven raised an eyebrow, not commenting on her pulling away from his hand. Why, was not yet known. "Tell me exactly what they taught you in regards to pleasing a man. I need to know what I'm working with."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:12 pm

Andrea shook her head, refusing to speak about it. She clenched her teeth to keep herself from speaking any further. Andrea took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She didn't want to be there in the position she was in.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:18 pm

Raven waited several seconds for her to respond, and when she didn't, he responded by slapping her across the face with his normal hand, gripping her neck with the other. Not hard enough to bruise, but enough to hurt. "I believe I asked you a question. I expect an answer."
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:22 pm

Andrea bit her lip hard to keep herself from making a sound when he slapped her. When he grabbed her neck, she tried to struggle to get free. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she struggled. "How to use my mouth and hands on that area. Nothing more." She finally said loud enough for him to hear as a few more tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:26 pm

He released her then, nodding. "Good girl. And, the next time you think of disobeying me, I want you to remember something." He leaned in, eyes level with hers. It was then she'd notice that his eyes were blank, as if there wasn't any actual life in him. "I gave you your necklace back without demanding anything of you. I can take it away just as easily. And then, I may just decide to destroy it. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
mistic395

mistic395

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty2012-02-12, 5:36 pm

Andrea turned her face away quickly. ~Take my necklace away and I will rip you to shreads.~ she muttered under her breath, her hand reaching up to hold the necklace. She nodded once, but refused to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burn away - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn away   Burn away - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burn away
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: