The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall back (AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 5:57 pm

Kisuke...was not happy. His brow was furrowed, his scowl growing deeper as she continued to speak. "...I see. So where you are from, it is perfectly normal for a man to be pressuring a woman into doing things she does not wish to do? I don't like this...here, that is not tolerated...Lily, your home sounds like a terrible place for women to be, expecially young women...I don't want you to go back. Stay here, away from such people. It's safer."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:02 pm

Lily stared at him in shock. She couldn't stay here she had family back home she had school to finish hell she wanted to be back in her world where things made sense to her. "Kisuke I...I can't stay here...I have no home, only person I know is you....besides I do not belong here....I belong in my world my time I mean look at me Kisuke do I look like I belong here?" She asked staring at him, she looked away out of place in the woods. The strange kimono she wore set her off the most.

"I'm sorry but...I do not belong in your world.....I want to go home where I belong.....I'm not a demon, I'm not even what ever you are....I'm just me....Just Lily"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:06 pm

Kisuke didn't seem convinced. "There are plenty of humans here, and you can learn to adapt to things here. Your family can move here, away from that strange place. You could live comfortably here, especially if what money you currently have is simple pocket change. If your family has more, you could all live like kings here, and if you are worried about demons and the like, then I can protect you. So could my friends and sister."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:09 pm

"I am not of this time period Kisuke!!" She finally snapped as she stared at him, tears in her eyes as she just stood there. "My family cannot come here, I don't even know how I got here. I do not belong here...." She would then move past him true it was possible not the smartest move but walking usually cleared her head and to get away from him would end the discussion unless he brought it back up.

Lily would stumble a bit blindly as she kept crying her tears making it difficult for her to see at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:15 pm

Kisuke turned to watch her, then after a moment, he followed her, his blank mask marred by worry and irritation showing in his eyes. He fell in step beside her, glancing over at her. "...I did not say I would stop you from going back. I just would prefer if you didn't. If it's what you want, then I will help you. I just...very much dislike the idea of some man getting away with touching you inappropriately."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:20 pm

"Like it doesn't happen here Kisuke" She stated looking at him, wiping her eyes on the back of her sleeve a bit. "There are rapists, murderers, just plan evil men and women all over the world and in each time period....what makes you think I am any less safe here than I am back home? At least home the men are caught here, women aren't treated with much respect. We are seen as only good for as house wives and baby breeders and I for one will not stand to be placed in that. I have a job, I earn my own money, I go to school with guys when here it would have been considered a slap to the face for a girl to be educated in anything other than house hold chores..."

She took a few deep breaths to calm her rage and so that she could at least stop crying for a few minutes so she could get her barrings. "And just out of curiosity why do you even care what happens to me? I ask only for you to get me to Kyoto so I can find a way home....why does every other bit of my life concern you? Is it because I am different or is it cause you yourself want to take advantage of my situation but lie to my face about it" Now Kisuke was seeing Lily in a different light, when she got angry she usually spat out things that could be deemed as hurtful but she did not hold her tongue like a good little girl.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:31 pm

Kisuke was startled by her sudden rant, and tried to speak up several times, only for her to keep going. He wanted to clarify things, tell her that he found he enjoyed her company and everything...and then she insinuated that he wanted to take advantage of her himself and was simplyy lying about it. As of she had just flipped a switch, Kisuke's concerned, slightly vulnerable look morphed into one of anger without warning. His eyes seemed to be piercing into Lily's, and when he spoke, he sounded like he was straining with something. Indeed, every muscle in his body seemed to have tensed. "How...dare you...how dare you accuse me of such a thing! I was simply concerned about you because I enjoy your company and find you rather interesting, but yet you accuse me of wanting to do something so vile...you...fine, if you think me capable of such a thing, then I'll leave so you won't have to worry about me at all! Good luck getting home!" His words were almost a growl at the end, and as his pupils dialated, he suddenly turned, and seemed to disappear as he took off at an inhuman speed, away from Lily.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:43 pm

Lily after she finished talking was a bit winded but when she saw his face change and pretty much everything about him she felt like she should have just shut up to begin with and she took a step back fearing he would attack her with his sword; instead he attacked with his words. She stood there listening feeling her heart just fall into her stomach more and more till he turned and left. Lily didn't know what she could do now as he was just gone.

Looking around she sighed "Great lily....the one person who was helping you and your stupid mouth got in the way". Sighing, she started off in just a random direction she did not know what she could do anymore she had no clue where she was. Lily moved in the forest for a bit till she tripped over what she thought was a fallen log and she winced pulling herself up and looking at what her foot hit instead some roots had wrapped around it.

"Oh great now the forest is mad at me" She stated out loud and started to work her leg free but soon something moving in the forest got her attention and she raised her head. Fear settling in and she gulped *calm down it's properly Kisuke....maybe he came back?* she thought to herself but when what ever was out there moved again she couldn't help but start pulling at the root even more.

Lily kept pulling till what ever was out there was behind her laughing. "Well what do we have here....a human girl.....my my and in such an interesting kimono" Lily turned her head slowly only to be staring at a large beast thing. Horns coming from its head large hands with a double edge axe hanging from its belt. Lily tried to pull her leg free and get out but the creature just laughed "Now now why are you doing that....your only going to make this harder on yourself" The creature stated and moved closer to her, grabbing her and suddenly pinning her to the ground.

Lily couldn't help but scream and instead of just a normal scream she yelled out one word. "KISUKE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:48 pm

Kisuke had been debating with himself to head back, as he couldn't just leave her alone, when he heard her scream carried over the wind. In the instant, he drew both swords and raced off in the direction the scream had come from. As he went, the scent of demon struck him, and he pushed himself to move faster...especially when he caught the scent of yet another demon.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 6:54 pm

Lily struggled against the creature's hold on her as it just laughed doing what it wanted as it grabbed at her legs and breasts trying to feel her up she kept struggling throwing her arm up and hitting him. "Little bitch..." the creature growled out grabbing her arm and pinning it above her head pulling at her shirt ripping it off, as it did that the sleeve on her arm pulled the bracelet off from her and suddenly things seemed to grow still.

Lily's eyes went from green to red, as a red aura seemed to form around her pulsating. The creature backed off stumbling "What...the hell?" he stated alarmed. He just stared at her and then blinked as she was just suddenly gone. The creature looked around till searing pain raced up his side and his arm fell to the ground sliced free. A figure stood in the shadows glowing red eyes.

"So I'm a bitch huh?....Ill show you who's going to be the bitch" came out a rather dark voice and the figure raced at the creature again, instead of Lily's screams Kisuke as he got closer heard the dieing cries of what ever had been there before and the strong scent and aura of another demon; blood tainting the air.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:10 pm

Kisuke was suddenly struck by a feeling of terror when he smelled blood, and feared that he was too late. He began cursing himself for leaving Lily alone for even a moment, and felt a consuming urge to kill whoever had done this. Imagine his shock when he arrived to find a gorgeous, half-naked demoness brutalizing another demon. He froze, glancing around until he spotted the torn clothes on the ground. He felt rage building up, until he noticed something else. The bracelet. Putting two and two together to get four, Kisuke looked at the demoness in surprise and confusion. "...Lily?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:16 pm

The half demon froze in the slaughter of the other demon, blood coating her hands and she turned. Silver hair fell down her back and a long bushy tail tipped black. Red eyes meet his with two red marks underneath the eyes, ears twitched on top of the female's head. All she did was stair at him till the demon beneath her suddenly using one of its horns rammed it into her leg causing her to howl in furry and pain.

The wind when she howled picked up and her eyes turned into a solid red color, blood rage "You want blood....I'll shower the earth with yours!" She roared out, she raised her hand her nails that had once been dulled where now razor sharp the wind blowing her hair back as she slashed her claws down ripping through skin and bone. The creature's final cry before death as it's head rolled from its body.

However, Lily didn't stop even as the demon was dead she continued to slash at its body ripping it apart like some revenged animal. The wind whipping around like crazy seeming to grow more wicked the more she lost herself in the rage.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:27 pm

Kisuke at first just stared, not sure what to do, but eventually felt he had to do something, anything. He moved a bit closer, sheathing his swords to appear unthreatening, but kept his hands near the hilts so he could draw them at a moments notice. "Lily? Lily, calm down...it's dead, you can stop now....Lily!" He had gotten closer now, almost within arms reach. He ignored the winds, having no real care for damage done to his body.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:36 pm

She continued to slash at the dead corpse till she felt him near her and she turned on him growling low, this was just the demon now as she stared at him. Her claws dripped with blood and now that she was turned towards him he could see her entire body. He had seen it last night but this was different, she had filled out more, her breasts just a bit bigger and her hourglass shape was more refined and she filled out in the right places. Her tail flicked back and forth as she stared at him before lunging at him claws extended and ready to shred him to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:43 pm

When Lily turned toward him, he couldn't help but look at her body, he just couldn't. He regretted it instantly, as he felt a warmth spread through him. His mental walls were down, he was realizing that he cared about Lily, and there was a gorgeous naked body directly in front of him. This time, it was not simply a 'morning thing' that caused his erection. He swallowed hard, and in his distraction, almost missed her attacking him. He drew one of his swords as he backpedaled, but was too caught off guard to properly defend. While he managed to deflect Lily's claws so they only grazed him, he lost his grip on his sword, which sailed through the air and into a tree. So now he was down by one sword, slightly injured, aroused, impaired in movement by an erection, and dealing with an obviously berserk demonic Lily.

Honestly, he'd thought he'd seen the end of the craziness when he'd been brought back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:46 pm

Lily flew past him as she landed on the ground behind him, claws digging into the earth as she stared at him. The bracelet on the ground near her cloths still slightly pulsed with what ever magic it held if he could get that back on her maybe he could calm her down; if he was lucky to miss her claws. Lily would crawl on all fours like a wild animal stalking him trying to figure out where to attack till she stopped sniffing the air. Her ears went forward as she stared at him, her eyes still a solid red color, she would lunged at him again claws out but not in an attack but to grab him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:53 pm

Kisuke moved to dodge to the side, but was too distracted by everything going on. As such, while he dodged Lily's lunge, he tripped over a tree root, falling to the ground and cracking his head on a rock. Thankfully, it wasn't too bad, only stunning him, but unfortunately...Lily was still on the attack and he couldn't tell where she was due to his disorientation.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 7:57 pm

Lily had slid past him again when he stumbled and ended up hitting his head, she turned looking back at him growling in irritation but soon even as he began to regain his senses she was on top of him, her claws digging into his shoulders as she pinned him down. Her silver hair creating a small little barrier around them as she growled baring her fangs till she stopped sniffing him again she would then sniff lower till she got to where the smell was coming from and without much warning her tongue ran up the length of his erection through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 8:03 pm

Kisuke, when he was pinned down, froze, looking up at the blurry image of Lily. He tested her strength, and frowned. She was certainly strong enough to keep him pinned easily...which meant he was at her mercy. He had no leverage to draw his second sword, and even if he did, he wasn't going to hurt her. His vision cleared as she began to sniff the air, and he blinked as she started to move downward. When she started sniffing around the bulge in his pants, he couldn't help but become even more aroused, his erection twitching. Then she ran her tongue along his length through his pants, and he let out a small grunt. "L-Lily...what are...you doing?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 8:06 pm

She growled at him when he asked his question, her fangs bared in a warning as her ears where pinned back. She would then go back to what she was doing, licking him through his pants her claws gripping his pants almost about to rip them free till his hard on popped out on its own. She stared at it for a bit sniffing around it till her tongue then her lips meet it directly, her fangs nicking the flesh just slightly but not in a painful manor. Her tail even started to sway back and forth as if wagging.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 8:21 pm

Kisuke swallowed hard, deciding to shut up. She had claws and fangs very near his erection, and he was unwilling to risk making her use them. He shut his eyes, groaning softly as she continued to lick him through his pants. Then she freed him from his pants. The direct contact of her tongue, and then lips, to his erection sent pleasant chills through his body. He was worried at first when her fang nicked him, but let out a relieved sigh when nothing bad came of it. He looked Lily over, and her actions, combined with her swaying tail, only added to his arousal...which could only make her more eager.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 8:27 pm

Lily continued to lick him till her lips wrapped around his erection fully and started to suck him then she pulled back looking at him. Before going back to sucking on him directly she was growling a bit adding a small vibration to run down his erection but as her hips moved he could tell that she was also working herself up.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 8:33 pm

Kisuke placed a hand over his face in embarrassment as he let out a low groan of pleasure, his breathing picking up a bit. He couldn't believe Lily was doing this to him, demon or not...but he couldn't bring himself to care. It felt good...very good. He was greatly enjoying this, and made a mental note to, once Lily had calmed down, try and see if this was a one time thing or not. He hoped not.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 8:39 pm

She kept sucking him till she ran her tongue up one final time then she crawled back up to him her breasts dragging over his erection just a bit till pressing to his chest. She stared down at him her hips just hanging over his erection till she lowered them just a bit allowing the tip of his erection brush against her moist lower lips.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty2011-06-08, 8:46 pm

Kisuke glanced up when he felt Lily take her mouth from around him, though groaned again as her breasts brushed against him. His eyes met hers as she hovered over him, and he knew what was coming. When her moist slit touched his tip, he swallowed nervously, eyes still locked on hers. As much as he hated himself for it, he really wanted her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall back (AU)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next