The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall back (AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 1:58 am

After several minutes, Kisuke returned with an armful of wood, which he set down near the back of the cave. He was shirtless now, having removed the shirt and used it to sheild the dry wood he'd found from the rain. He arranged the wood for a fire, then drew both of his swords, and used them to quickly make sparks. After a few tries, he had a slowly growing fire, that soon gave off a comfortable warmth. He sat down, setting his wet shirt aside, and beckoned to Lily. "Come sit by the fire, Miss Lily, and warm up." THe fire cast light over his well muscled, and lightly scarred, chest. He simply stared blankly into the fire, not seeming to care aout anything else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:05 am

Lily continued to walk or at least tried to till Kisuke returned and she looked at him, he wasn't that bad looking now that she paid attention. When he drew the swords however she some what stood back, and then watched in awe as he used them to make sparks "that's the first I've seen someone use swords like that before" she stated.

Once the fire was going the cave lit up showing the size of it, a decent size cave with enough space to keep at least maybe three more people and everyone could still be comfortable. Moving to the fire she sat down some what next to Kisuke but still a good space between them "Thank you again for the blanket....you'll be ok without it right?"

She would blush slightly as she even said that, he was not bad looking and he was helping her out despite that she possible was listed as a crazy person in his lists or what ever he had to classify people. Bitting her lip she looked at the fire, the warmth of it already getting to her and she sighed but that sigh ended with a sneeze and she put her hand to her head again. "I think I may have a fever...I shouldn't have stayed in those cloths for so long"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:13 am

Kisuke glanced over at her, his blank mask being cracked slightly by concern. "I will be alright, Miss Lily. You need the blanket more than I do..." He paused, then reached out, very lightly touching his hand to her forehead. His hand was noticably warmer than was strictly normal, though only slightly, but Kisuke was paying attention to Lily's temperature. "Hn. You indeed have a fever. I'm not sure how to better warm you up aside from sitting closer to the fire though."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:16 am

Her already flushed red face seemed to get darker when his hand touched her forehead and she looked at him, listening till she spoke. "Only other thing that could help is well....if we shared body heat" that got her to look away at the fire and slightly pull her legs up to her chest. "I think I'll be fine though, maybe I just need to sleep"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:21 am

Kisuke frowned, and turned toward her a bit more. "No, Miss Lily. If you know a way to keep you warm, then tell me. It is very easy to die from getting sick in the rain, and I'd prefer to avoid that for you." It was true. In this day and age, the healthcare wasn't exactly the best, and a simple cold could kill you. "Please, tell me how I can help you, Miss Lily." He managed a small, kind smile, and was obviously adamant about helping her. He'd always been this way.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:24 am

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye and she would bit her lip in truth she knew that it would have to be the way she stated and she then turned her head to look at him more. "Can you just call me Lily please Kisuke?" she asked as she stared at him. "And body heat is usually the best way when stuck out in the woods...it prevents the heart from having to overwork itself trying to keep the body warm"

As she sat there she wondered what she would have to do, she was naked as the day she was born beneath the blanker and well direct body heat was the best. "I just well...don't know how we are to do that since well, I'm naked underneath this and direct body heat is preferred"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:28 am

Kisuke paused, thinking that over. "...Miss Li-...I'm sorry, Lily...am I correct in assuming that you mean that this method of keeping you warm will involve the both of us being naked and being in direct, close physical contact? I ask because I wish to make sure I did not mishear what you said."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:30 am

She just nodded her head as she sat there she was right, plus for him to get out of his own wet clothing would also prevent him from getting sick as well so it was a win win for both of them but at the same time it was making Lily more embarrassed by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:35 am

Kisuke was silent for a long moment, debating with himself over whether there was actually any merit to this idea, but something about it made sense to him. After lengthy deliberations, he nodded shortly. "I understand." He slipped off his sandles, setting them aside, then stood and began to remove the armor on his forearms and legs, and the wrappings around his upper arms. "If it will help keep you warm, then that's what we shall do."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:38 am

Lily really did not have much time to respond as he was already undressing himself and she turned to look only to look away covering her eyes with her hand as she spoke. "wait wait are you sure you want to do this I mean...you could risk getting yourself sick" yes it was the only real thing to help at this moment unless a hot spring was near by but she did not feel like falling asleep in water would do her any good or him for that mater since he properly pull her out asking what the hell she was doing sleeping in a hot spring.

"I...if you really do not want to do this Kisuke just stop..." her cheeks where turning redder and redder by the moment to him it could look like her fever was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:46 am

Kisuke just shook his head, his lips forming into a small, amused smile. "Lily, I don't mind it, I simply wasn't sure at first if there was any point to it. I feel that there is, so I will do it. It'll keep you warm, and that is important." As he spoke, he finished getting everything other than his pants off. Then, he pulled them off, followed by the cloth that acted as underwear. With that, he was standing in all his naked glory. He was not aroused at all, and as such he was not 'standing at attention'. However, even a brief look would show that he was very likely a well endowed young man. There were bigger men, yes, but Kisuke was of a...healthy, size. He was facing Lily, a blank look on his face again. "So now I suppose we get close under the blanket, yes?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:51 am

Blushing she would just sit there and bit her lip, he was really going to go through with this even if it was possible the only bright idea that they could come up with. Lily did her best not to look but well curiosity intrigued her as she turned her head just slightly right when he removed his pants and she would stair at him. He had a nice body and well everything else, her eyes travailed from his face down to his chest, torso and then to his 'limp soldier' at the moment.

Taking a deep breath and forcing herself to look back at his face she would just nod her head at his last question. Shifting a bit beneath the blanket she pulled as much of it around her that she could and still give him enough to where he could cover himself and be warm. "He...here" she stated trying not to look at him now but as she opened up the blanket he could get a good glimpse of her own body.

With her knee's to her chest it caused her breasts to bulge just a bit, and he could see some what of a average hourglass figure. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous nor was she ugly she was an average girl who was still growing in some places.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 2:57 am

It was human nature to look, and as such, Kisuke did not comment when he noticed Lily looking. Nor did he feel bad when his own eyes cut to Lily's exposed body. His gaze quickly cut away, as he did not wish to make Lily uncomfortable, and he sat down next to Lily, pressing up against her soft body under the blanket. He could not deny that there was a part of him that was enjoying this, but he was not one to try and take advantage of a woman. He simply sat there, that calm, blank look on his face. "Direct contact you said...does that mean I should be trying to make as much contact as possible, or is this it?" Yes, he was pressed up against her, but they were really only sitting very close together.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 3:04 am

"If you think it is needed Kisuke, I well never really was in a situation like this before. I just know direct contact is needed" Though at this point if anything more was added she really did not know what to do, true she had seen in countless movies when a girl was cold a guy would do anything he could to get as 'close' as possible with or without cloths then things from there could either turn to a more 'R' rated scene to a 'PG' rated where they just sat there cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 3:08 am

Kisuke thought about that briefly, then slipped an arm around Lily, pulling her a bit closer, and gently running his hand up and down her arm to warm her. "I shall wait to see how quickly you warm up. If needed, then I shall do more." So basically, if she wasn't warming up fast enough, he'd initiate more direct contact.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 3:12 am

She would stiffen a bit when his arm slid around her and she pulled her side of the blanket tighter around her body, she could only do so much with him sitting as close as he was and with him pulling her closer. She bit her lip doing what she could to keep her min don other things but well one can keep wondering the 'what ifs'

Lily would shiver a few times as his fingers ran over her arm causing chills, course it was not intended but it was a natural thing plus when cold the body shivered to try and produce warmth so she could lie and say she was just cold.

"Thanks...again Kisuke....really don't know how i can repay you for doing this" she stated and ended up this time due to being cold shivered and sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 3:19 am

Kisuke noticed her continued shivering, and sighed. "You don't need to repay me, Lily, just warm up and stay healthy. I dislike seeing others sick or hurting. It bothers me greatly. Now, you are shivering, so this obviously isn't enough." With that, he gently pulled Lily into his lap, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. "Hopefully this will help more."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 3:24 am

"Wait Kisuke! I....I'll be fine" Lily was a bit alarmed as she was suddenly picked up and placed in his lap, her cheeks going redder as she tried hard not to think about their bodies this close. She was now nestled in his lap the blanket no longer having to being faught over and fit around them in a more comfortable position. She was biting her lip making it a bit puffy as she was doing her best to think of a way to get out of this situation.

"Honestly Kisuke...I'll be fine y...you don't have to hold me like this." Course as she sat there she couldn't help but feel his 'soldier' poking her in the back, it was not hard or anything just a reminder that ya it was there. She could also feel his arms pressing up beneath her breasts making her chew on her lip more but without realizing it she was also shivering still her wet hair sticking against his skin and hers.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 3:32 am

Kisuke frowned slightly. "Lily, stop. I wish to make sure that you are warm, and I will not be swayed from that. It may be strange to you that I would be so adamant about helping you, but I cannot help it. If it bothers you, I'm sorry, but it's how I am." The fact that his breath was ghosting across her ear and the back of her neck as he spoke likely wasn't helpful. "Unfortunaltely, you keep shivering. I'm not sure how to better keep you warm. We already are having a good deal of physical contact..." He sounded rather distressed by his inability to help her.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 12:10 pm

"well I don't know what to tell you but I think I was fine before" lily was still trying to get free feeling his breath on her neck and ear was really making it hard not to shiver. She wasn't cold anymore but she still shivered. Pushing against him as she tried to ge free, could cause his hand to move to her breast a bit where he could feel goosebumps and that her nipple was now hard that could either tell him she was colder than she was saying or something else.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 1:06 pm

Kisuke had always been someone with a good deal of self-control and restraint. He also was very practical and, as such, found no pleasure in holding Lily like this. He simply wanted to help. Unfortunately, he was still a healthy young man, though the word 'healthy' may be a loose description, and her squirming around in his lap was not exactly easy to ignore. He was about to say something when one of her movements resulted in his hand grazing over her left breast, specifically her hardened nipple. Kisuke involuntarily let out a little grunt, and tightened his grip around Lily, pulling her closer. "Lily...please stop doing that. I'm trying to help you, and you are making it difficult for me..." There was a tense edge to his voice, and if Lily was paying attention, she'd realize that his 'little soldier' was starting to wake.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 1:14 pm

"Then at least let go of me Kisuke, your nice and all but something like this well....its a bit more than I can handle. I just meet you and we are already spooning!" She stated loudly and kept struggling till his grip would tighten and she ended up being pressed against him more ending her squirming. She could feel the 'little soldier' pressing against her back a bit and she would gulp slightly her cheeks still a dark cherry red.

"I just never was in a situation like this before and well....back home this could be considered a starting point for something else to happen...."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 1:20 pm

Kisuke blinked, then uncharacteristically rolled his eyes. "That is what is bothering you? Lily, I am not going to take advantage of the situation. I just want to help, and this is keeping both of us warm." No need to mention again that he was fine and didn't need the warmth. "I will never take advantage of a woman, so you can lay your fears to rest. Just please stop wiggling about, as I am still a man, and you an attractive young woman, so it is impossible for me to remain calm if you keep doing that. So unless you wish for me to begin poking you down there, I advise you sit still."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 1:24 pm

Lily felt a bit bad that he stated it like that ya, she knew he didn't seem like the type of guy that would take advantage of the situation and do something to make himself get lucky but still it did not make this situation any less easier on her. Taking a few deep breaths she would brush some of her hair behind her ear, giving him a better look at the bracelet she wore the symbols on them where glowing slightly; showing there was a spell on it.

"I'm sorry....I know your not the type to do something like that...but I mean well this is kinda my first time in a situation like this...." She was trying not to seem like a total idiot or like a child but that was how her world worked.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty2011-06-08, 1:32 pm

Kisuke's eyes cut to the bracelet briefly, curious about it, but did not comment. It wasn't his business, so would not bring it up unless Lily did first. "Lily, I have never been in this sort of situation before either, so do not be embarrassed about that. So just relax. I can keep you safe and warm, so that is what I shall do." He went silent there, closing his eyes and trying to rebuild the mental walls that had fallen a bit in response to her wiggling. It would not do to get aroused while holding Lily like this. He was sure it would upset her, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall back (AU)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next