The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fall back (AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 1:36 pm

She would look at him out of the corner of her eye and she would then smile slightly at least that made her feel better that he hadn't done something like this either. Nodding her head she would try and remain calm or attempt to. "Thank you....for all this Kisuke....your the nicest guy besides my dad and older brother that I've meet" that caused her cheeks to turn redder but she just looked away from him staring at the fire.

She had stopped shivering during their 'chat' and her skin was getting warmer. "So um....Kisuke do you think....its possible for me to go home? I mean its clear that I do not belong in this place....or well time for that matter either"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 1:43 pm

Kisuke did not open his eyes, as he was still trying to rebuild his mental walls...which he found to be exceedingly difficult at the moment, but he did answer her. "I am still skeptical over whether you are actually from a different time," by which he meant he still thought she'd taken a blow to the head, "but I am not arrogant enough to believe I know everything. So while I have trouble believing your claims, I will not assume I'm right. Therefore, until I have reason to believe otherwise, I will take your words seriously. So, I will do everything in my power to help you get home to your father and brother." It would mean he couldn't search for Torahime or his own sister, but he couldn't just leave Lily to fend for herself.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 2:47 pm

"You don't have to do that Kisuke, if you get me to Kyoto I am sure I can find someone. Besides I'm sure you have other things you have to do...I don't want to be a burden to you anymore than I have been so far" Lily was rather serious he was kind but if he had other things to do she did not feel right on taking him from those tasks. She would shift just a bit trying to get comfortable and she would then look at him speaking. "Kisuke could you open your legs? What I mean is instead of me sitting on your lap I'll sit in front of you, you can still provide heat just put your legs on either side of me"

Lily was not trying to sound perverted or any of that, his legs where just rather hard to get comfortable in and she would like to try and get some sleep. If anything if she was sick sleep would help recharge her body and help fight off the cold she had.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 3:05 pm

Kisuke raised an eyebrow at that. "Lily, I'm going to help you. You cannot convince me not to, so don't try to." Then he paused, and lifted her up slightly, opening his legs before setting her back down between them. This would make her a bit more comfortable as she wanted, but it also meant that she could more easily feel his 'equipment' pressing against her ass and lower back. Kisuke chose to ignore that as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 3:07 pm

"Only if you want to Kisuke" Lily stated and once they both had repositioned themselves she sighed softly smiling and then would lean her back against his chest some more. Her eyes where heavy as sleep started to grab her and she would speak one last time.

"Thank you.....for being my friend Kisuke" She whispered till he would feel her body relax more and the sounds of her breathing got deeper as she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 3:19 pm

Kisuke sighed softly as Lily fell asleep. Now he was sure she wouldn't wiggle around and cause him...issues. He simply sat there, wrapped in the blanket with her, and settled in for another sleepless night. Insomnia was never fun, but at least it made guard duty easy. He tried to ignore the sleeping woman, beautiful and naked, in his arms. It was impossible, so he just pretended not to notice her at all. Eventually, thankfully, he managed to actually fall asleep. In the morning, he'd wish he hadn't.

Morning wood was a sneaky bastard.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 3:25 pm

Lily would groan slightly as the sunlight started to come through the cave opening, the rain had finally stopped during the night and she would let her eyes open. Yawning she shifted beneath the blanket "oh my head...." she stated holding her now throbbing head, yesterday's events hadn't come back to her yet, she would let her free hand drop down only to feel something. Blinking she would grip it "what is...." her words got stuck in her throat as she turned to see a still some what sleeping Kisuke behind her.

Lily shifted her hand again as she realized what she was gripping and she quickly pulled her hand away her face a dark red as she looked around. *Oh god I just grabbed his....Oh god!* she thought to herself a bit freaking out as she would look around for her clothing. Bitting her lip she looked back at him again and would then back to where she spotted her clothing if he was asleep still perhaps she could get dressed and out of this...awkward morning position.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 3:38 pm

Unfortunately for Lily, Kisuke was a fairly alert person and a light sleeper. As such, having his erection manhandled rather easily woke him. He looked at her in confusion and a bit of embarrassment as she glanced around. "...Lily, why did you grab me there? If you were curious or were wanting something, you could just tell me instead of doing things to my while I am asleep."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 3:54 pm

Lily turned to look at him and she would keep her hands to herself as she sat there he was awake that just made things even worse. "I...I didn't to grab you...it kinda just well happened that's all" she stated and then bit her lip. "Could you look away, I'm going to go see if my cloths are dry"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:00 pm

Kisuke seemed skeptical, but nodded. He backed away from her, and then stood up. If feeling it hadn't given Lily a clear picture of just what Kisuke had hidden away in those pants of his, then seeing it a few inches from her face surely did. Some modern expressions might have been 'hung like a horse'. "I'll get dressed as well then." He then simply walked over to his clothes, checking them.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:04 pm

She waited till he was gone but of course she could not help but look and her cheeks turned redder at seeing his size. She couldn't look away for a bit till he moved away and she would snap out of it *oh god I'm turning into a perv* she thought to herself and when he had his back to her she stood up dragging the blanket with her over to her clothing.

Lily looked over her clothing and smiled as they where finally dry "oh good they are dry" she stated happily and still hiding beneath the blanket she got dressed. She would definitely have to wash these later and maybe find some other cloths later on to change into after that. "Kisuke how much are cloths around here? I do not think it be bad if I had a spare set in case I get soaked again"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:09 pm

Kisuke was dressed relatively quickly, and glanced at Lily. "Clothes are not too expensive. I could most likely get you some more appropriate clothes without spending too much, though they would be nothing fancy."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:16 pm

Lily turned to look at him as she finished putting her scarf back on her black hair pooled behind her. "That's fine, I'll try and pay you back for it once I get home I can get some money. How much you think you'll need?". Back home buying new cloths was rather expensive she could easily go through about two 500yin pieces but if she was in the 1500's then things here would be cheaper than back home at least that's what she could think of.

"Wait I think I have some with me" Lily stated and reaching into her pocket she pulled out some money, one 500yin and another 1000yin along with a few coins. She looked at him "will this be enough?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:24 pm

Kisuke looked at the money, blinked, and then actually chuckled softly. "You could buy clothes, a horse, a cart, and hire a servant, with all of that there. You are fairly wealthy, and yet you ask if it's enough. Things must be very expensive where you are from."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:27 pm

"Back home I could maybe by something to eat and something small from a store...and well if it will get us all that stuff then well how about this be for helping me get home?" She was looking up at him now, she wanted to thank him some how and well if just this little amount could give one so much then why not just give it to him.

"Besides....it probably would also be safer on you seeing as well as you said I am not in the most appropriate clothing for this....um area"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:37 pm

Kisuke simply shook his head. "You do not need to pay me, Lily. I am helping you because it is the right thing to do. Use the money to buy things that you want and need, not for me. I have a bit of money to get by with, and I don't need much, so it's fine."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:39 pm

All she could do with that said was nod if that's what he thought would be best then she really couldn't press the matter, he would only go with his answer unless proven other wise considering last night for example on how he would not give up on his attempt on keeping her warm. Putting the money away she would fold the blanket back up before standing up and holding it out to him.

"Here....so where are we heading first?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:47 pm

"North. There is a village that way. If we are lucky though, we may meet a traveling merchant who could sell us some clothes for you, so you are not walking around in town like that. I do not like the idea of having to defend you from desperate and lecherous men." He led the way out of the cave, glancing around to make sure everything was clear, then turned to her. "How fast do you wish to get there?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 4:50 pm

"I would not want that either, creepy old men staring at me on my way back from school or on the subway is enough for me I rather not have thugs come at me either while here" She stepped out of the cave with him, her shoes not really made for walking in the woods already had a few scratches in them but they where solid for now.

"Well um, I wouldn't mind getting there rather quick...the faster we get there the sooner I can get home. But you already said there is no such thing as a car here unless its horse drawn or your ridding a horse which I am not doing that either....horses hate me for some reason"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 5:21 pm

Kisuke responded with an oddly warm smile. "I intended to carry you, actually. I run quickly, so it would let us travel faster, and your footwear does not seem suited to travel." He found that he had grown rather fond of her already. He wasn't sure why, but he knew he enjoyed her company and she was certainly interesting...even if she may or may not be insane.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 5:24 pm

"Carry me? That doesn't really seem like the smart thing to do, I mean you are strong looking do not get me wrong but wont you caring me slow us down?" She was not really getting it on that he could run fast, then again to her demons and so on where all just stories told around a camp fire or to scare kids into behaving. "By the way....um about last night and this morning.....I'm sorry for how I acted I um....hope it didn't make you upset or well uncomfortable around me"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 5:40 pm

Kisuke just looked at her for a moment, as if thinking, then crossed his arms and shook his head slowly. "No...no, I am not upset with you. Just a bit confused. Why were you acting like that? I wish to understand what was going through your mind at the time."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 5:43 pm

"I wasn't coming onto you if that is what you are asking...I was just a bit disoriented, when I wake up it take's me a minute or two to get my barrings and well I accidentally grabbed you....down there" Lily was now looking away from him, again her cheeks turning red. God how could she be having a conversation like this already with a guy she just meet yesterday night.

Looking at him she would bit her lip in thought before speaking "Some part of me....must have thought it was ok but....I swear it was the first time its happened.....I've had a boy friend once before but even with him I never did stuff like that....despite how much he pressed me into it"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 5:46 pm

Kisuke suddenly scowled a bit. "You mean to tell me that your last suitor tried to force you into sex, Lily?" THe idea of that obviously didn't sit well with him, and he found that his hand was resting on the hilt of one of his swords.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty2011-06-08, 5:52 pm

"You could call it that I guess, but it was a normal thing with teens back home." Lily really did not notice his hand go to his sword she was just going on about it. Saying how the guy was a slob, always insisted she wear as much revealing clothing as she could, which would require no clothing which he would have preferred but she never did any of that. Course stating all this she didn't notice him getting more upset.

"Guys will be guys after all, there's about a million more back home. Just takes time to find the right one same with a girl....hey you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall back (AU)   Fall back (AU) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fall back (AU)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next