The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choices (sion AU, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-21, 6:49 pm

Emanulle lasted for a few more thrust, then pulled out as he came, remembering at the last moment. It coated a bit of her backside and the like and he stood there panting a bit. Then he leaned back down to kiss her gently on the lips catching his breath.

"Satisfied yet?" He asked partly teasing and partly serious.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-21, 7:16 pm

Kamini blushed and tried to hide her embarrassed smile behind the fall of her hair. "...I think so." She was still panting a little, her limbs languid as she went limp on the bed. She covered a yawn and blushed again. "I'm sorry, I didn't sleep last night; I was trying to keep moving in the forest." She told Emanulle how she'd suddenly found herself naked outside of her cell after wishing on the stars and how she'd wandered, hoping he'd eventually find her. She hadn't expected feel such a physical need for him when he'd finally come.

She yawned again before around the room curiously, "So, where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-21, 8:21 pm

Emanulle gently moved Kamini so she was laying against his stomach. "At my home. I figured after that stunt earlier and what was happening it wasn't safe. You're at where I live right now, in a place called Japan." He was gently stroking her white hair almost idly. He couldn't say if he loved Kamini so soon but he did obviously care about her a great deal already. Which was strange considering how little they knew each other. Then again he had heard stories of people knowing each other for no longer then a few weeks and being married for fifty years. That didn't happen everyday.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-21, 8:49 pm

"Your home? And this would be your bedchamber?" she looked around again as he pulled her against him. "It's very different," she poked the bed, "My sleeping pallet was made of river thrushes...this is," she yawned again, "much nicer." Kamini rested her head on Emanulle. The rhythmic petting of her hair helped coax her to sleep. Her arm wrapped around him and she cuddled close as she drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-23, 11:25 pm

"Sleep well Kamini.."
Emanulle gently kissed the half gods forehead, keeping her close and protected to him. It felt nice. Kamini was safe and with him, she could start coming into her own with what she wanted to do. Pretty soon he drifted off to sleep not too long after her.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-25, 12:25 am

Kamini didn't want to wake up. She was so warm and comfortable. She'd never felt as safe as she did wrapped in these arms...her eyes blinked open and she found herself being held by a sleeping Emanulle. She smiled, remembering the past few days and last night especially before kissing him lightly on the lips. Her attentions were rewarded as she watched him slowly wake. "Good morning," she said, "I don't suppose you have something I might be able to wear for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-25, 5:14 am

Emanulle woke up from his half sleep state peacefully by Kamini. He smiled gently at the beautiful half-goddess, going to kiss her briefly. He restrained himself however, otherwise they would be going at it another round. However tempted he was seeing her naked form they needed to do other things. For now. Later though he was sure they could continue where they left off.

"I believe so. One moment." Emanulle got up, the cold air hitting him but otherwise not bothering him as he got up to the dresser. He had some gender netural clothes she could try on. Extra's he had never really bothered with. He got a few articles of clothing and placed them down. "Here you go. I know they might look strange to you, but that's the culture."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-25, 9:24 pm

Kamini appreciated Emanulle's nude form as he walked across the room. She sat up and looked at the clothes. They certainly were strange compared to the initiate's gown she'd always worn. But then, maybe people here in this Japan would've found her gown strange as well. When she asked for the privy, Kamini was led to an adjacent room, which Emanulle called the bathroom. She took care of necissities and then was shown a most wondrous object. "I love this shower thing!" She called from behind the fogged glass door, using the soap as she'd been shown to suds her body.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-25, 9:36 pm

After a bit of debate, Emanulle decided to join Kamini in the shower. He couldn't help but admire her beautiful form and the water running down her only seemed to enhance it. This was added with the fact they both were in the honeymoon phase along with being young meant they likely couldn't keep their hands off each other for too long.

He wrapped a arm around her curvy waist while leaning down to kiss her neck. "Hm..it makes you smell nice.."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-25, 10:02 pm

A pleased shiver went through her body as she felt his lips at her neck. Kamini's body pressed back against him, obviously interested in more, however her thoughts were elsewhere. "Emanulle, I don't wish to be burden on you, but...would it be alright if I stayed with you? At least until I know more about this world. I'm finding that there's just so many new things for me to learn," she pointed at the showerhead, toilet, and sink for examples, "and I haven't even left your house."

Truthfully, while being in this new world was daunting with all its apparent technology, she felt a strong need to have Emanulle close. Kamini didn't want to have to stay where he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-25, 10:09 pm

"Of course you can. I care about you, why do you think I brought you here? I want you stay with me as long as you want..and I want to get to know you even more. But for now.."

Emanulle kissed her neck more, and then with one movement pushed himself inside of her again, giving Kamini enough time to brace herself against the wall. Once she did so, he would begin to thrust into her hard again.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-25, 11:28 pm

Kamini smiled, looking back and up to his face. She met his grin before he kissed her neck, her neck arching obligingly. A gasp escaped her, turning into a soft moan as she felt his member suddenly filling her needy body. She leaned forward when prompted by his hands tilting her hips, spreading her fingers against the cool tile of the shower wall.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-26, 6:38 pm

Emanulle continued, pushing harder into the young woman as he grunted a bit feeling a bit of resistance due to her being tight, but not unpleasant. As long as he could get both himself and Kamini a great deal of pleasure while they went another round; that would be all that that mattered to him. A part of himself would admit he just liked hearing her voice clouded in pleasure. There was something almost addicting about it.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-26, 7:16 pm

It didn't take long for Kamini's moans to grow loud, her voice a little smokey sounding from the steam. The hot water pouring down her body from the shower made a perfect accompaniment to Emanulle's vigorous thrusts. She could understand why most of the priestesses had looked forward to sharing the goddess' love each day.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-08-29, 12:17 am

Due to the angle and the fact there wasn't anything to support him, he had to keep balance as he thrusted into her. If Kamini was normal, she might of been a bit sore, but her divine half meant she was much stronger then she looked. Even if Kamini didn't quite know how to use all that power yet. Emanulle's groans mixed with his mates moans; she was obviously enjoying this. Idly, he knew that would have to get ready for the day but that could wait.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-21, 11:43 pm

Kamini screamed as her muscles clenched, tightening around Emanulle's member and filling her with waves of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-23, 12:11 am

With a few more thrust, Emanulle couldn't help it anymore when she clenched around him; the pressure making him hit his orgasm around the same time. He stood there panting a bit before he turned Kamini around, lifting her up to let her legs wrap around him if she wished before plunging into her again.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-23, 9:22 pm

Kamini hadn't finished catching her breath before she felt Emanulle turning her and lifting her up. She wrapped her legs tight around his waist, her nails digging into his back as she threw her head back and let out an incoherent sound when he plunged into her again. Kamini couldn't think beyond the moment, the desire that flooded her every pore as Emanulle took her orgasm sensitive body again.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-23, 9:39 pm

Emanulle grunted as he pounded into her harder as her legs wrapped around her. He liked hearing the noises she made, they served to turn him on more. He kept the pressure up, gradually pushing harder into her as his groans mixed with hers.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-25, 8:13 pm

Kamini held herself tight to Emanulle, not surprised when her sensitive body succumbed and she orgasmed for a second time that morning.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-25, 11:45 pm

Emanulle actually didn't stop, he continued to roughly thrust into her, a slight smacking echoed into the bathroom. He kissed her on the lips hungerily, stopping as he trailed down her neck then stopped on one of her large bouncing breast which he began to suck on--undoubtfully sensitive more so then normal with what was going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-26, 12:08 am

The tail end of Kamini's long moan was cut off as Emanulle's lips met hers. She kissed him back just as hungrily, gasping when he found and suckled her breast. Her fingers twined tight in his hair as she started moving her hips a little, using the leverage of having her back against the tile wall.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-09-28, 11:34 pm

Between her moving her hips, the resulting pressure and the visual display of the beautiful half-goddess, he was already starting to come close to another peak but he didn't want to stop but knew he would soon have too. Even he had his limits for how long he could continue.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-10-01, 10:55 pm

Kamini ground her hips harder against Emanulle, hearing him groan as his eyes consumed her body. She tossed her hair before claiming his lips in another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty2012-10-02, 11:33 pm

By this time, Emanulle's breathing had gotten a bit more ragged, his breathing overall heavier then before. He kissed the half goddess back hungerily before stopping to get some air and playfully nipping her neck a bit. He could feel it coming closer, and between everything else it wouldn't be too long. Espeically with the sounds she made and the visual appeal. He was only holding on for Kamini to hit her peak again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Choices (sion AU, mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next