The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choices (sion AU, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 8:42 pm

There was a pause there. He didn't really know Kamini that well but he did like her. And try as he might, he was still a man with natural urges, he just didn't let those control him. After bit more debate, he decided too. What was one kiss going to hurt?

He moved closer to Kamini, leaning forward as he slowly kissed her.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 9:08 pm

Kamini watched as he leaned close, then her eyes closed as their lips met. Her soft hand rested on his cheek as their kiss slowly grew from sweet and innocent to the mingling of tongues and a heady passion built. The initiate was almost lost in this kiss, a strong connection forming between them. She felt Emanulle's fingers in her hair and they were pressing ever closer before she pulled away. She panted a little and found her hands were a little shaky. Her eyes were full of wonder as she gazed at Emanulle.

"Th-thank you. I've never had a real kiss before. We just...we are taught by the priestesses how one should go about it. I hope it wasn't too bad. I've never met a man that I'd wanted to give a real kiss to, before."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 9:17 pm

Emanulle swallowed, trying to reign in his instincts and hormones. He didn't trust himself to speak for a moment, just slowly nodding. "I..see. You said you are taught how to go about it. ..Does this have to do with that ceremony of yours you were talking about?" He asked her quietly.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 9:46 pm

"Well, yes, partly. Before the ceremony, we are kept chaste," she blushed, "although kissing a man or woman is allowed. Once we're priestesses we must be prepared to demonstrate N'Ioli's love to the worshippers who come seeking it. We're taught what happens and how to...how to go about demonstration. The ceremony is when the chastity ends." She sat up straighter and for some reason found it hard to stare again at the stars and not the man beside her. "The ceremony is a re-enactment of N'Ioli's encounter with Shar'lun, the sun god."

"Many, many years ago Shar'lun became lonely up in his sky by himself. He'd watch the mortals below him, envying them and their closeness to one another. In his envy he left the sky and the earth scorched where he walked, the seas boiled and the rest of the earth was left in utter darkness. Crops wouldn't grow and people starved or were burned to death when he came too close. N'Ioli heard her people's suffering and appeared before Shar'lun. She was clothed in only her golden hair and he was instantly seized by his passion for her. She ran, taunting and goading him into following her, until finally he caught her in the sky and they made love. The stars came from their union."

"The initiate plays the role of N'Ioli, while a man from the village is chosen to be Shar'lun. He must hunt and case her through the forest," she waved her hand towards the forbidding trees behind them, "In order to win the right of claiming her maidenhead and then making the initiate a real priestess."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 10:18 pm

That was a lot to take in. It just showed the vast cultural differences they had here compared to back at home.

"I see.."
Emanulle said slowly. "I didn't know this was part of your tradition, though I hope you have the option to refuse if its someone you can't stand. When does this take place?"

Kamini seemed like a very nice girl, he'd hate to see some low life take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 10:33 pm

Kamini's smile turned a little sad and she drew her knees up to loosely wrap her arms around them, "The choice of who plays Shar'lun isn't mine. It's usually a man who does a great deed for the village. The head priestess along with the village council choose him. There's no refusing it, for the initiate. I'd never become a priestess if I did. The ceremony's in three days."

She looked over at him again, "So thank you, for the kiss. I at least got to choose whom my first kiss went to. I'm glad I shared it with you, Emanulle."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 11:13 pm

"That's not right.."
Emanulle said firmly, feeling a bit of anger build in him. He could respect other cultures and how they did things. He could understand he couldn't expect a more 'modern' view of morals in a place that seems to haven't even developed steam power and electricity, but there were something's a bit hard to swallow.

"I apologize. I don't mind to judge your culture."
Emanulle said. "It's..just something's to me are just wrong and I can't help but voice my opinion. All I will say is then..please think about it. You're still young. You can do so much with your life, so much to see and explore.."

Honestly, the idea of taking her away from this place was tempting.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 11:23 pm

Kamini looked confused and couldn't hide the hurt in her voice. "What else can I do? The Temple raised me, like they do all girl orphans, to become one of their priestesses. I don't know anything else. I've been prepared my whole life for this."

She stood, seeming to glow again from her high emotions, "They accept me, Emanulle. Even though I...I look like this," she gestured to her pale self, not aware how the moonlight and her glowing was showing off her voluptuous curves and making her dress almost sheer. "I don't have any skills or talents or...there's nothing for me but the Temple. And there...there's no way out." She choked back a sob before turning away from him and leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 11:31 pm

"Kamini.." Emanulle trailed off, he hated seeing her like this. Slowly, he got up and made his way by here. "Look at me." He said gently. "There is nothing wrong with your looks. In fact, you're the most beautiful woman I've met in my life and I'm not just saying that because. If I didn't know any better, I would think you had angelic or goddess blood in your veins."

There was a pause. "..I can help you Kamini." Emanulle paused. "I know you have no reason to trust me that much, but I want you to at least think about it..before its time. I'm offering you a chance to go home with me back inside my realm. To see a different world and a chance at another life. My aunt is a teacher, she could help you adjust there and learn what you need to make a life of yourself there and I'll help with what I can.."

Emanulle looked up at the stars. "..Like I said though, its a big decision to make. It's a open offer as well. If you ever decide you want too, and I'm around I'll be waiting.."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-17, 11:55 pm

Kamini's eyes were bright with tears as she turned to look at Emanulle. Surprise passed her face when he shared his suspicions about her heritage. She didn't speak for awhile, not sure what to say. Could she really do that? Run away with this man to some other realm?

She gently placed her hand on his cheek, drawing his gaze back down to her so she could kiss him again, lightly and short this time. "Thank you, for your offer. I...I will think about it. The choosing of Shar'lun is tomorrow. Maybe it won't be as bad as either of us fear." Her voice didn't hold much hope. She turned and headed down the path to sneak back into the initiate's dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 12:16 am

"Good night Kamini.."

It still didn't set well with him. She was a living being with thoughts and feelings of her own, it wasn't fair to treat her like she was a animal or someone elses property. The whole thing put a bad taste in Emanulle's mouth. If needed..he would interfere possibly depending on how bad it was.

Sighing, the young man went to his home and then tried to rest.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 1:28 am

Kamini slept restlessly, her dreams dark and strange. The next morning she attended her lessons as normal. After the noon meal, she was summoned to go sit at the village council meeting. They had her take her place on a dais to the side of them, where everyone in the room could see her clearly. She was dressed in her usual white initiate's dress, which clung to her every curve and showed off her ample cleavage.

The floor was full with men from the village. All sorts stood in the room--even married men, as for this ceremony they were granted reprieve. They came before the council and head priestess one by one, telling tales of their deeds. The council had never seen such a turn out before. The ceremony was always popular, of course, but Kamini seemed to attract just about every capable man in the area.

Kamini herself sat nervously, wringing her hands and trying hard to keep her pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 1:36 am

Emanulle came.

He didn't have any tales of the village, deeds as it were but still..he had to. The practice, it was disgusting and wrong. He felt his anger build but suppressed it, catching himself before his eyes could glow a blood red.

If it came down to it, if he had too..he'd stop it. In anyway he could.

Even married men.. Emanulle thought lowly.

What was the purpose?

What was the point?
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 2:05 am

Kamini had to hide a grimace as a particularly large man with a pock marked face took his turn, leering at her the whole time. Maybe it was petty of her, but she really hoped he wouldn't be the one chosen. Finally they'd been at it so long that the council declared an hour recess.

Kamini escaped to the courtyard, hiding in a thick patch of lilac bushes. They were over eight feet tall, and offered a shelter in the middle of their circle that maybe two people could fit in. She'd been offered a dinner, but found she couldn't make herself eat with her fluttering stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 2:25 am

Emanulle followed, he was silent ignoring the other men. He didn't want those voltures near Kamini, they didn't know her. They only wanted to be with her because of her looks. There was nothing wrong with admitting and seeing Kamini as attractive, but with many here that's all they saw. Not as someone they could get to know more.

He followed her scent, leading her to the bushes. "May I come in?" He asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 2:32 am

Kamini looked up at the voice, just making out Emanulle beyond the branches. "Yes," she moved aside, making sure he'd have enough room. When he did the space was so close that their shoulders brushed one another's.

"Emanulle, I'm...I'm scared," she whispered, reaching out and holding his hand for comfort. "My training says that I shouldn't be. That this is just the next step, but still, I am. I saw you in the crowd," she glanced over at his face, "Thank you for being there. I know you don't like this."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 1:08 pm

"Are you positive you want to go through with this?"
Emanulle asked her gently. "It's not too late to teleport us out of here back to my realm." He really wanted to make sure and Kamini didn't seem to want to go through with this and she honestly shouldn't have too.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 1:17 pm

"What's it like? Your realm?" Kamini asked, plucking blades of grass with her free hand. She liked how it felt to hold Emanulle's hand and didn't want to let go. It was too comforting.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 1:54 pm

Emanulle gave a warm smile. He would be happy to tell her.

"It's..a nice place. I live on a place called Earth, I used to live on somewhere call Alus. On earth.."

He began to explain what it was like, how there were a variety of races on there and the fact it was for the most part peaceful. Little other things to paint a picture for Kamini in her head.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 10:02 pm

Kamini rested her head on Emanulle's shoulder while he described his home. It sounded wonderful. She was quiet for awhile after he'd finished, not wanting to break the image she'd created in her mind of such a place. Nor, to be honest, did she want to move her head from its resting place.

She sighed, "But what would I do there? At least here, I have some purpose."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 10:19 pm

Emanulle actually chuckled. "Anything you want. Like I said, my aunt is a teacher and I'm no slouch either so I can teach you things as well. You could become a teacher, a nurse--which is like a healer but uses another practice. A child care provider, a author.."

He trailed off, looking at her. "What excites you? Where does your interest lay? That could be a clue of where you could take yourself, and if you know that me and my circle can help you take hold of that passion and turn it into a career and living for yourself. Most people at this age have no idea what they want to do. Have you ever thought of things you may like to do Kamini?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-18, 11:12 pm

Kamini finally lifted her head, looking down at her lap. "I don't know. I just...the only thing I've done since I was six is train to become a priestess of N'Ioli. I don't think I have much to offer outside of that. And I...I wouldn't want to burden you or your aunt."

Her eyes went wide as she heard the Head Priestess calling for her, then she swallowed down her fear and gave Emanulle a brave smile. "Thank you for your offer, but I think I'd better go. I won't forget you when you leave." With that she slipped her hand from his and went back into the council house.

She wore her brave smile through the rest of the speeches. They'd finally finished when dusk fell and the council dismissed themselves to debate the choice in another room. Kamini had to stay in the main room, trying to ignore some of the looks the men gave her while she sipped at some water.

It was dark by time the council came out again. One of the council members stepped foward, "Due to the overwhelming response for this year's Chase Ceremony, and the availability of so many well suited men, the council has decided with N'Ioli's blessing that the gods shall decide who our Shar'lun shall be." There was murmur through the crowd. This was unheard of. More than one man muttered how they'd wasted good coin on their bribes.

"Tomorrow there shall be held Games. All those who wish to contend must participate in feats of strength and cunning. The nature of these games will not be disclosed until the morning. Until then, may I suggest we all get a little rest in preparation."

Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-19, 7:47 pm

Emanulle was a bit relieved, if only because it would give Kamini some much needed time to think for herself. He went over to the half goddess when the crowd began to go on their way. He waited until they alone before he approached and said anything.

"I'm going to participate.." He said in a low tone. "That way..even if you don't decide to run for it..it'll be with someone that cares about you.."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-19, 8:04 pm

Kamini glanced around and made sure they were really alone before responding. She laid her hand on his cheek, "But Emanulle, I thought...you don't like this. The tradition of my people, the ceremony. You seemed to scorn it, almost. Why do this?" She knew at this point she'd be in trouble if anyone caught her touching him, thinking she were showing favoritism.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty2012-07-19, 8:37 pm

"I know.."
Emanulle said quitely. "But if I can't take you away from here yet..then I can least make sure your first time is a good experience. I dislike it, disdain it actually but if it'll help you I'll go through with it. Because I care about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Choices (sion AU, mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next