The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choices (sion AU, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
weirdness2929

Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-10-03, 12:16 am

Kamini ground her hips harder and harder until finally she came again, screaming and clinging to Emanulle.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-10-03, 12:31 am

As Kamini screamed and clinged to him, Emanulle simply continued to pound into her harder. Her muscles clenching around him and her cry served as encouragement as he found himself reaching that height again. There was a slight smacking sound due to the contact and his groans had gotten loud along with hers with his frantic thrusting into his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-10-09, 9:42 pm

Kamini was panting hard. Even her half-goddess stamina wouldn't last forever.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-10-09, 11:13 pm

Emanulle kept pounding into her, then finally he released with a long groan. His body shuddered as it hit his finally peak and he slumped slightly against her. Breathing heavily, he kissed her on the lips then gently on the forehead once between her white snowey hair.

"I..think we should just finish our bath.." He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-10-14, 5:48 pm

Kamini smiled tiredly, "Yes, we should finish the shower." She eased herself down, Emanulle's hand steadying her when she needed it. She only had to finish washing her body before she was done and waited while Emanulle washed his body and hair before turning the water off. Toweling off like she was instructed, Kamini then dressed in the strange new clothes and combed out her wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-11-10, 2:59 pm

Emanulle gently took his mate's hand and then lead her on the way. Once they got outside she'd find things were very different from things back home. At her village there were only a few buildings but here it was so many it might of felt a bit crowded. Kamini did receive some looks with how pretty she was but no one realy approached with Emanulle around.

Soon enough they got to his aunt's home, who answered after Emanulle knocked. Behind it was a beautiful woman in her late twenties with long black hair and red eyes. "Emanulle? This is a pleasant surprise I didn't expect to see you come in so early come in."

She stepped aside for them, turning to Kamini and smiled. "My name is Terra Emanulle's aunt, may I ask your name?" The girl was very beautiful and judging by the fact Emanulle had been holding her hand she'd guess that was his girlfriend which made her pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-11-21, 1:54 am

Kamini's grip on Emanulle's hand tightened as they ventured forth from his house. There were so many buildings. And so huge! Not to mention the hundreds of people around in the street and sidewalks. She tried not to gawk or feel too awkward in the borrowed clothes. Her initiate's robe would have been more comfortable, but judging from what the other people she could see were wearing--a little too risque. The air was strange, it smelled funny and burned her lungs a little.

She felt suddenly shy when meeting Emanulle's aunt. Kamini meant to answer but instead went into a coughing fit, her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment as she covered her cough with her delicate hands. "I'm sorry," she said, a little breathless, "The air here...it's different. I'm Kamini."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2012-12-23, 12:34 pm

Terra only smiled warmly at Kamini. "It's all right. Nice to meet you Kamini. Can I get you two anything to eat or drink while you're here?"

"I can only speak for myself; I'm fine." Emanulle said, he honestly wasn't hungry or thirsty at the moment.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-01-29, 1:13 am

"I would like some water, please," Kamini asked, taking a seat next to Emanulle on the couch. Her hand was still in his as her silver gaze roamed the room. She took the glass when offered, giving her thanks before she sipped at the cool liquid. The girl felt suddenly shy, not sure what to say or do in this strange place or culture.

"Emanulle, I've been meaning to ask...when you found me in the forest you said...you said you wouldn't let anyone take your mate. What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-07, 9:10 pm

Terra seemed amused but didn't respond while Emanulle looked somewhat embarrassed. "It's..a quirk of my people." He began. "Sometimes where were consciously realize it or not, our instincs sometimes act up. My demon side was..probably feeling a bit possessive and made a claim. Meaning, it didn't want anyone else taking you away. Though, don't get me wrong. It's not just a instinc thing..I care for you a lot already Kamini."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-09, 2:02 am

Kamini listened attentively to Emanulle's explanation, blushing a little at the end. "I care a lot for you too, Emanulle," she admitted. Her silver gaze caught Terra's amused look and Emanulle's own embarassment. "I'm sorry...is that not something I should ask about?" She bit her lip and looked at Terra. "I'm from a different...world..." she glanced to Emanulle to be sure she'd used the correct term before continuing, "Everything here is new to me and I'll probably get things wrong sometimes...I want to learn, though," she gave a brave smile.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-09, 2:10 am

Terra gave Kamini a warm smile and Emanulle gave her hand a reassuring squeeze at that. She felt happy her nephew had finally found someone he cared about like that. It would be good for him. "You're not the first one to be from another world. Me and Emanulle are as well. There's people from other planets, realms and dimensions. You'll find a lot of other races here besides us and humans. Overall, I think you'll like it here when you adjust. Any questions just ask me or Emanulle and we'll do our best to explain."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-03-09, 2:22 am

Kamini smiled back at them both, keeping her hand in Emanulle's. "Thank you." It still seemed daunting, trying to learn about a whole new world with its own cultures, customs, and technology. She hadn't seen a single ox cart on their short walk to his aunt's, but most of what she had seen were mechanical things she didn't even have a vocabulary for.

"Are you the aunt who is a teacher?" Kamini asked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-04-01, 8:20 pm

Terra smiled, pleased she asked that. "Yes I am. I mostly teach children, though sometimes I teach those who are older some of the time. If you like, I'd be more then happy to teach you some of the basics of this world. We could possibly set something up to where I could act as a tutor to you when I have the time."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-04-06, 2:49 am

"I would like that. I have a lot to learn about this..." Kamini thought for moment--what was it Emanulle had called this place? "Japan." She looked between Emanulle and Terra, "What world are you both from? And why did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-04-12, 5:32 pm

"We both come from a world called Alus. It's far from here."
Terra wondered if she could explain it was in the stars but that might confuse the young woman further. "It was actually a lot bigger then this world, and it was pretty nice. I moved because I found my husband here and decided to settle down on earth."

Emanulle nodded. "I like it here for the most part. Both places have their pro's and cons. I never heard too much about your world, though."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-05-28, 10:59 pm

"I didn't really think of it as 'my world'. I didn't know there were other worlds until you came, Emanulle," Kamini pursed her lips and thought a bit. "I think of myself, or thought of myself, as a citizen of Five Stream Village and a future priestess to N'Ioli. But not anymore...I think life was simpler there, from what little I've seen of this world. I would like to see more, though."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-08-31, 4:24 pm

Terra nodded, though a word did catch her interest. "N'Ioli..I haven't heard of it but not surprising since you come from so far away. Who or what is it?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty2013-11-02, 7:46 pm

"N'Ioli is our goddess of love. Patroness of all love, whether it be the love held between mother and child or between lovers. I was raised by the temple and was to become a priestess..." Kamini shared her story. Being found as an orphan and raised in the temple's service. The rite of passage that would have made her a full fledged priestess, herself, and how she'd begun to question that fate and Emanulle had saved her from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Choices (sion AU, mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5