The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choices (sion AU, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
weirdness2929

Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-19, 9:00 pm

Kamini watched his face, "You know that if...when I become a priestess, I won't have much choice in whom I must lay with then either? All who come in supplication are administered to." She was quiet for a moment, her hand stroking his cheek lightly. "I care for you, too, Emanulle. If I go with you, would I be able--would you--"

"Kamini! How dare you degrade yourself thus!" The Head Priestess marched back into the chamber, followed by the council and her senior priestesses. They surrounded her, pushing Emanulle away. "Take her to the sequestery. We don't want her spoiled before the ceremony." Kamini was dragged away, looking back at Emanulle with tears in her eyes.

"As for you, young man," the head priestess addressed him, "You may try your chances at the Games tomorrow. You are an outsider, so I would warn you not to otherwise interfere."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-21, 10:39 am

Emanulle tried to keep himself as neutral as possible. He didn't trust himself to speak in depth so he gave a shorter response. "I understand."

I won't make any promises though.

If Kamini wanted a out, which might seem that way from what she said before she got pulled away, then he was going to give her one. He decided to leave and head to bed for now. For one, he wanted to be well rested, and two he needed to clear his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 12:49 am

The sequestery was the basement room of the Temple's tower. The door was made of heavy oak with strong iron bands and studs, while the one window had iron bars, spaced so not even her head might fit through--if she were somehow able to climb the ten foot wall up to the window itself.

The room was sparsely furnished, a simple corn husk pallet on the floor for a bed, a water pitcher, and a chamber pot. Kamini didn't know how long she'd sat there on the pallet, weeping. Her face ached and her eyes felt puffy. She must have dozed off at some point during her sadness, for she woke to find the full dark of late night in the room, save the light of her beloved stars. She sat up and splashed water on her face before moving the pallet so it sat in the small pool of star light.

The angle of the window didn't allow her to see the stars themselves, so she sat with her eyes closed and felt the starlight dance on the skin of her bare arms and face. "Please, don't make me go through with this. I no longer wish to follow the path of the goddess. I wish...I wish to be free," she whispered, hoping her celestial friends listened.

When she opened her eyes again, she gasped. There she sat on her viewing log over the sea cliff, naked as a newborn babe. Kamini pinched her arm and stifled a yelp at the pain. Her heart beat loud and fast as she glanced down towards the sleeping village, imagining what would happen if she were caught. But she couldn't allow that to happen. She couldn't go there to find Emanulle, so the only thing to do was run and hide in the forest, hoping he'd be able to somehow find her.

Early the next morning the village was in an uproar. Guards, councilmen and priestesses searched door to door. One priestess knocked on Emanulle's door, "You...you were the one speaking with Kamini yesterday. Where is she? Where have you taken her?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-25, 6:13 pm

Emanulle had been sleep the whole time, but the first few hours he had been unable too because he had been worried about Kamini. He wanted to take her from here and give her a better life then this one. While he didn't know her that well there was a strange and quick bond that had formed between the two. Tomorrow, he was once again going to try to take her out of here.

That was why he had taken a moment to wake up after hearing a knock on the door. Getting himself dressed, the young man opened the door revealing guards, priestess and the like. At first he was confused why they were there until he heard what happened to Kamini.

"I don't know where she is. I just woke up."
Emanulle frowned. "I haven't taken her, she might of just ran away and be in the forest."

He wasn't really intimidated or bothered by the crowd. It would take a bunch more then a large group of crudely armed humans to be a serious threat. He doubted anything would come of it, but he knew from experience how irritational people could be.

..Kamini..where are you?

He had to find her. He would after this.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 3:13 pm

"The forest!" the head priestess exclaimed from behind the younger one who'd knocked on Emanulle's door. "Whichever man finds her is the chosen Shar'lun, and may take her as he will." The head priestess' announcement was answered by many male cheers and suddenly the village square was cleared as they continued their search.

The young priestess stood alone at his door, brow furrowed with worry. "You like Kamini don't you? Take her away from here. She's...she's not meant for this." Her expression turned sad as her hand rubbed her very pregnant belly. Then her small hand shot out and grasped Emanulle's arm, "Kamini will want you...will want you to play Shar'lun, do you understand? She'll be very insistent. And please, give her this, once you've fled," she handed him a scroll, sealed with wax and disappeared back towards the temple.

Kamini leaned against a tree, panting a little from having been on the run all night. Her naked body gleamed with sweat and small red scratches stood out on her pale skin. She raised her hand to her forehead, wondering if it was just the running and missed breakfast that had her feeling so strange.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 3:20 pm

Emanulle wondered what the relationship was between the young priestess and Kamini, but there wasn't anytime for that. He had to find Kamini. He wasn't going to let any other man touch her, rules be damned.

I need to find her scent..

He left his living space and headed towards the forest quickly. Unlike all the humans around him he had a few distinc advantages over them. Besides being a lot faster, he also had enhanced senses. So he could track her scent. Once he did so he began to follow it quickly. Not knowing or expecting Kamini to be naked whenever he finally found her.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 3:31 pm

Kamini's thoughts turned to Emanulle as she walked towards a glistening forest pool. The feel of the skin of his cheek, the way his dark eyes watched her--kind, compassionate and she was almost certain, hungry too. Her breathing quickened, her hand running down her neck as she thought of their kiss. Her first ever real kiss. It'd started so, so sweet. Then they'd been pressed one against each other, and oh how good he'd tasted and how wonderful it'd been to feel his fingers twining in her hair.

A branch cracked behind her and she spun, feeling woozy, warm and an odd wetness between her legs. One of the the village men leered at her from several yards away. "No," she whispered, "No, I don't want you. Emanulle!" She screamed as the man came running for her and grabbed the length of her white hair in his fist.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 3:56 pm

He was getting closer, he was sure of it. That was when he heard something and what seemed to be Kamini screaming for him. It didn't take him even a moment to react, he put on a burst of speed literally becoming a blur as he went.

That's when he saw it.

Some man trying to have his way with Kamini by grabbing her hair, and she was naked. Something feral began to rise in Emanulle as much as he tried to fight against it. He suddenly vanished from his spot and hit the man. The force of impact sent them flying away from Kamini with a thud. Emanulle's eyes were glowing a blood red color and he snarled.

It took him a moment to calm down, looking at the downed man then to Kamini. "Are..you all right?"
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 4:05 pm

Kamini's eyes went wide, not understanding how her attacker was suddenly on the ground several feet away from her. Then she heard her name and saw Emanulle standing not too far off. "Emanulle," she said, standing so the dappled sunlight showed off her bare voluptuous figure, her hair falling in a cloud below her waist. "You came for me," she came up to him, one of her hands running down his cheek and neck. She was breathing hard again, her hand turning the touch into a caress as her silver eyes ran down his clothed form.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 4:17 pm

It was like a spell was placed on Emanulle. It was hard for him to think right now. In addition to Kamini being naked and being a(very) beautiful woman, he did like her a lot. Not to mention with his enhanced sense of smell he could pick up things, she was aroused and was giving off a bit of phermones. So that in term began to effect Emanulle and his thinking.

"Of course I did..I wasn't going to let anyone take my mate." Then he leaned forward, giving her a kiss. At first small but it quickly became more hungry as he pushed her lithe form onto the ground. He didn't pause or hesistate, already began kissing her lower; on the neck and trailed down to her large breast. His other hand went to slide a finger into her length, gently probing it to get her ready.

It didn't seem he was that patient in his current state, but he was still careful with her. He didn't even care about the man he had knocked far away. They had deserved what they got, in his mind.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 4:36 pm

Her silver eyes blinked at the term 'mate.' But then his lips were touching hers again and moaned lightly, feeling that strange ache from before easing ever so slightly. Her arms were soon twined about his neck, kissing him just as hungrily. Her confused mind was making good use of the training she received in kissing, as her tongue taunted his.

A sound of protest issued from her as she was sent to the forest floor, cushioned by many autumns worth of fallen leaves. But Emanulle was soon leaning over her and she writhed happily as he kissed down her neck. Her fingers wound themselves in his hair as his lips found her waiting breast, making another small moan escape her lips.

She was virgin tight, but as wet as she already was, his gentle finger was making things better for what was soon to come. Her eager hands wanted to feel his skin, so they dove under his shirt, running over the hard muscle of his back.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 4:55 pm

Feeling she was eager, Emanulle continued. He stopped just for a moment to get rid of his shirt--along with his pants. Soon enough he began kissing her hungerily again, down to her neck then stopped himself.

"This might hurt a bit.."

He then decided to get the pain over, pushing his length inside of her with one quick movement. He kissed her forehead, waiting for a sign she was all right. For some it didn't hurt nearly as much as others. It really depended on Kamini, but he didn't think it would be as bad if she was what he thought she was.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 5:11 pm

Her eyes raked his naked body, biting her lip as she saw the hard line of muscle on his lean form. She welcomed him back to her, kissing him breathlessly as she at last enjoyed the feeling of his skin against hers. The gazes met when he broke the kiss and spoke and she nodded, letting him know she was aware of what to expect. She gasped at the sharp pain of him breaking through, pushing his full length in fast. Her body tensed, her hands grasping him close as he comforted her with kisses on the forehead.

Soon enough, the pain had resided and she relaxed beneath him, her lips claiming his again as she gave an experimental roll of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-07-31, 5:57 pm

Once she gave the okay, Emanule began thrusting into her. Slow at first but gradually picking up speed and power of his thrusting. He was going have to ask if she wanted it 'in' or out. If it was the former then there was a chance she could get pregnant and he wasn't sure either of them were ready for that just yet.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-01, 4:55 pm

Kamini was beyond rational thought as finally enjoyed the full pleasures of the body. Her moans grew louder, more insistent, as Emanulle's thrusts picked up their power and pace. Her heels dug into his lower back, encouraging him all the more. Her fingernails ran down his shoulders and upper back. She was watching Emanulle's face, noting the pleasured expression as he worked her thoroughly. A glint beyond his shoulder caught her eye. A weapon, a dagger poised to stab to her lover in the heart.

"No!" She screamed, her hand reaching out and suddenly blasting the village guard with blinding starlight.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-09, 12:53 pm

Emanulle had stopped his movements after noticing what Kamini had done, and why she had done it. This just confirmed his suspicion about her hertiage. While he wasn't concerned about a normal dagger, for all he knew it could have been magically been sharpened. He couldn't afford to be careless.

Reluctantly he got up, offering her a hand to help her up. "Let's leave Kamini. This place isn't safe..and I think you and I both know this place isn't for you anymore."
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-11, 6:56 pm

Kamini took the offered hand, staring at the body of the villager wide-eyed as she huddled close to Emanulle. She shuddered a little, "What...what did I do?" She rested her forehead against Emanulle's chest, her body brushing his. The sensation stirred the coals of passion within her, making her shudder for different reasons and place a few kisses on his bare skin. "I still...I still need you. And my mind feels as though it's in a fog. But you're right. Please, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-13, 1:55 pm

Emanulle nodded and concentrated, a dark red energy covered them and a instant later they were gone. Instead, they found themselves in a room of some kind. If Kamini paid attention, she'd notice it was very different from what it was used to. That was because he hadn't gone back to the village of course, but back at home. Right now, though, he wasn't focused on that.

He began to kiss her hungerily again, pushing her onto the bed before he plunged into her again. Emanulle began thrusting into the young half goddess, not bothering to be as careful as before since the first pain period had passed.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-14, 11:51 pm

Kamini barely had time to notice the oddities of the room they were in. Mostly she noticed how her barefeet were standing on something soft, like a short furred pelt, before she was pushed to the bed. She met Emanulle's hungry kisses with her own, crying out as he plunged into her again. Her legs wrapped about his waist, her heels digging into his ass encouraging his thrusts to go deeper. Moans came form her regularly as he worked inside her, her fingernails digging into his back a little as she felt the pleasure just building and building inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-15, 2:37 am

Emanulle grunted and began pounding into the young demi goddess. From the first time they had met, he had been drawn to her and her looks. Now that he had a chance to act out on it, he wasn't going to let things go to waste. He fully intended to make sure she was fully satisfied by the time she was finally done with her first time with him. Though from the looks of things, it definitely wasn't going to be the last.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-15, 3:09 am

Kamini gave a loud moan as Emanulle started just pounding into her. Her back arched to meet him before she felt the wave of her first orgasm overtake her, making her cry out his name. The pleasure of it as it just flooded all her senses and nerves astonished her. She was hardly aware of her shaking or the way her legs pulled him tight to her, instinct wanting him so deep inside. Kamini still shuddered some as the feelings from her orgasm faded a little, leaving her more sensitive as her lover kept thrusting. She writhed beneath him, kissing him whenever she could between the near constant sounds of pleasure escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-16, 2:30 pm

Emanulle groaned louder as Kamini kept moaning and crying out, he hadn't realized he lost control a little bit of his strength but Kamini seemed to be fine. At times it was hard to think the young woman actually had goddess blood in her veins so she was hardly weak; she just didn't know how to use her own powers. After a few more minutes of harsh thrusting, his grip around her curvy waist tightened and he had his first orgasm. While he hadn't plan to do that inside, it just felt too damned good,

He stood there panting for a moment, but he wasn't quite down with the half goddess so he flipped her onto her hands and knee's. Without hesistating, he pushed himself into her again, his length slamming into her as he did so. If not for his grip around her, Kamini would have been sliding across the bed. Her large breast did however bounce with the force of his thrusting. Kamini had a beautiful voice, and he was addicted to hearing more of it in this fashion.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-19, 4:38 pm

Kamini kissed Emanulle as he held her hips tight to his body, coming inside of her. She was unperturbed by it, too caught up in the feel of him inside her to care about what he'd just done or the possible consequences. Her hands ran lightly through his hair before he stood, looking down at her luscious body and panting. She caught a glint in his eye before she felt him grasp her hips again and flip her over. She cried out when he slammed into her, her fingers curling so they held tight to the blanket. She pushed back as he thrust, wanting him deeper. It didn't take too long for her already sensitive body to have another orgasm. She screamed as the pleasure hit her harder this time, her head tossing back so her snowy hair flipped.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-19, 9:55 pm

Emanulle grunted, he continued to slam hard into the demi goddess feeling him coming closer to another peak. When she pushed back, it only encouraged him, as did her body locking up before she screamed and came again around his length. That caused him to capture her lips hungrily for a moment before releasing them. He still had a bit more energy for more, and in the mood he was in with instinct taking over he didn't hesitate.

He pushed Kamini down so her stomach and breast were pressed against the mattress. From there, he continued to push hard into her, feeling himself yet again about to reach his peak.
Back to top Go down
weirdness2929

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty2012-08-19, 10:14 pm

Kamini could feel herself dissolving, Emanulle's continued wonderful assault on her pussy after he pushed her down making her ass stick up in the air for him. She still gripped the the blanket in her fingers, her voice making sweet lustful moans practically non-stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choices (sion AU, mature)   Choices (sion AU, mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Choices (sion AU, mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next