The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open)   You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open) - Page 3 Empty2014-08-30, 12:12 am

Kyco nodded slightly, she understood the gist of what Aiden was saying. She heard the term many times before and when people said 'man' they meant humans. But it made her wonder was it something that only applied to humans? She really didn't know but it was among many questions the young girl had in her mind.

"Mr. Aiden, um, when people say 'mankind' what does it mean exactly? I know back.."
Kyco paused a bit in her speech remembering the lab. "..Back in that lab it was talked about a lot, and in other worlds too. Does it just mean if your race is human or does it mean other things too?"
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Rogue Gamer

Rogue Gamer

PostSubject: Re: You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open)   You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open) - Page 3 Empty2014-08-30, 10:43 pm

Aiden pondered Kyco's question a moment.  On the Earth from which he had hailed from, the term was easily explained.  It meant humans, although more simply because they were the only species native to the world.  Others were present, migrated from other realms mostly.  Some few still existed from that planet's earliest days, but they were rare and carried their own words for themselves, and often refused to be mistaken as or lumped in with 'mankind.'

But in other worlds, as he now understood it, things were very different.  "I do not see myself as a member of 'mankind.'  I am not human, and never was.  You though child, are different then I.  You are different then most in body, but in soul?  That is for you to find on your own."

The last of the dishes were set out and the food was ready for people to begin loading their plates, and Aiden stepped out of the way that they could help themselves.  It was the cook's place to dish last, after all.  "Of course, the finding shall be difficult.  Humans are a varied and diverse lot, and some will think you a monster, others a friend.  It is up to you which influences your sense of self."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open)   You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open) - Page 3 Empty2014-10-28, 2:00 am

Camlo who was listening the whole time finally spoke u. "A wise person once told me that 'humanity' as such are both a simple and complicated lot. Rather then worry about that Kyco, I think the focus should being on the best person you can be." She gently ruffled her hair. "And I think you're doing a fine job doing just that. Don't fret the small details."

Kyco went to straighten her hair but smiled. "Thank you," She turned to Aiden. "Have you been to a world like..in some of the stories where there's magic, princesses and dragons? I never been to one but I know they're real somewhere."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open)   You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet(Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3