The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Pace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Different Pace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-14, 3:50 am

Karin chuckled a bit. "Honestly though, you've seen me naked before, remember? Accidentally though... and I still feel guilty about shutting the door in your face... can't believe I broke your nose..."

~~~~~

Ryva raised a brow. "Candy? You can ask for anything you want, Miranda. Anything at all, go ahead. Unless it's something crazy, it shouldn't be an issue... assuming you win."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-14, 4:00 am

Emanulle rubbed his nose dramatically. "We'll, it did hurt but I regret absolutely nothing. Except for maybe the pain part but that's where the Arkon healing kicks in thankfully. Flower and Michru did freak out on my nose..it wasn't funny then but it is now to me."

Miranda thought about it then shook her head. "I don't want anything because I have all I have right with you guys!" She said cheerfully, she meant it too.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-14, 4:11 am

Karin chuckled a bit. "It was pretty funny... but you know..." She kicked her feet a bit, looking around the room, everywhere but at him. "Our relationship is still pretty fresh, but... I wouldn't mind if you wanted to... refresh your memory of that day..." 

~~~~~

Ryva smiled softly, reaching out to ruffle Miranda's hair a bit. "You are unbelievably sweet, Miranda. But seriously, there must be something you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-14, 4:32 am

This made Emanulle pause a bit, he knew what she referred to. He wasn't going to look too much into it or assume things but he wasn't of course going to say no. Karin looked cute at the moment with her being shy. "..You know I'll have to take you on that offer Karin."

Miranda pouted. "Mah.! Fine, you have to watch the Whole collection of my movies with me tomorrow." Which..wasn't much actually since she had about four. "Cause I'm tired and I need sleep after this. What do you want?"

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-14, 5:35 am

Karin bit her lip, nodding. "I know... that's why I offered. And.. um... I'm not against it if you want to touch... I don't think I'm ready for anything big though... just saying..."

~~~~~

Ryva smiled deviously. "You have to eat ALL of your vegetables at meals for a month... and I get a hug and kiss on the cheek, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-14, 12:24 pm

Emanulle figured as much far as that goes but he of course wasn't complaining. "That's fine Karin, whatever you're comfortable with."

Miranda made a face but nodded. "Okay." She then got the game started, but she up a good fight but in the end she lost much to her dismay.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-14, 3:58 pm

Karin nodded a bit. "Yeah... don't worry, I'll let you know, but... I know you wouldn't push it." She was blushing a great deal. "So... yeah, any time you feel like it, just.... let me know... or just... you know, start.... whenever."

~~~~~

Ryva chuckled a bit, setting her cards down and holding her arms out. "Want a hug sweety?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-15, 12:01 am

The Arkon paused then reached under to pull his shirt off and let it fall to the floor leaving him half way naked before he turned to his attention to Karin. He was watching Karin intently but there was also a great deal of affection behind those black eyes. "Your turn."

Miranda blinked, then gave a big smile before she hugged Ryva tightly.

May watched pleased. "We'll, glad it worked out. Me and Miranda are heading to bed soon, are you two staying up?" She didn't question whether the two would become intimate again, considering many of the rooms were sound proof after many complaints it was nothing she had to worry about Miranda hearing.

"I am I can't say about Ryva." Dysis said, though he was more or less sure she was staying up with him.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-15, 1:27 am

Karin blushed more. "I assumed you wanted to do it, actually."

~~~~~

Ryva smiled softly, as she reached over and took Dysis' hand. "I think we will be up a bit longer, dear."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-15, 1:47 am

There was no real hesitation this time around, his hands went under her tank top to let it go the side revealing Karin in her bra. Looking admiringly for a moment, his hand went to unclip it and let it fall to the floor. "You're right, and this is much better way to do it. ..Can I touch you there?" He of course meant her breast, he was trying to see what she was currently comfortable with.

May nodded and ushered Miranda out leaving the two alone. Dysis felt stupidly happy having Ryva hold his hand like this. "So..I take it you want to finish what we left? Or just relax?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-15, 2:48 am

Karin looked away, turning red rapidly, despite a small smile. "You can... touch them all you like..."

~~~~~

Ryva just smiled. "We should probably talk first. Perhaps after we will continue. I certainly wish to."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-16, 1:39 am

He didn't need anymore encouragement as his hands went to massage her rather large chest; feeling them harden a bit under his touch. Emanulle was doing his best to keep control of his hormones at the moment to the best of his ability. Both of them were young and they both came from races that had a rather high libido overall though Arkon's less so then Farians.

Dysis nodded a bit. "Just..I'm not sure what to talk about. I never expected us to get together and now that its happen its just hard to believe. I'm stupidly happy right now, we could talk about paint right now and I'd probably go for it."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-16, 4:37 am

Karin bit her lip, shifting under Emanulle's touch, clearly enjoying it. "I... I think that.... for a rule for tonight..." She hesitated, choosing her words carefully. "So... so long as my panties stay on... you can do whatever you want..."

~~~~~

Ryva giggled a bit at that. "Well, that in itself is part of it. Where exactly do you wish to go with this? I know you said what you wanted before, but considering the situation, you may not have been thinking straight. Are you wanting a real relationship with me, Dysis? Are you wanting to find love with me? Or is this just physical? If it is, that's okay. I don't mind helping you with your urges until you find someone."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-18, 2:13 am

"I think.." He began slowly. "I have a idea then.."

That of course got the young Arkon thinking. There were many, many things he could do to Karin that would get him 'finished' but he of course wanted Karin to feel good as well. Her breast seemed to be something of a spot for her, so he had a idea of something he had been wanting to do to her for a while to her and it would be no surprise he had thought of it before.

Moving back just a bit so he could remove his pants and boxers, he then gently pushed Karin onto her back. After that, from there he put his member between her large breast; from this position she could also reach the tip if she wanted.

Dysis frowned slightly at the end part. "That..sounds almost like I'd just be using you for sex. And no, I meant what I said. I want to start a relationship and see where it goes."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-18, 6:28 am

Karin was blushing so deeply she was practically glowing, but trying not to smile too much. She seemed rather pleased with this despite her embarrassment. "W-well... can't pretend this wasn't something I was thinking of..." She brought her arms up, using her forearms to press her breasts together around his member, biting her lip as she looked down at it. "You're, um.... good to go, whenever..."

~~~~~

Ryva just smiled more brightly. "I'm happy to hear that. I thought as much, but I know people can sometimes say things they don't truly mean in the heat of the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-22, 1:50 am

Emanulle couldn't help himself at the moment, Karin was really enticing him and both of them both wanted this badly; so without further delay he began thrusting between her large breast. He was trying to get a feel of things, but so far it felt really, really good. He could only imagine what all the way would be like when they got there.

Dysis squeezed her hand. "That might be true but I try not to ever say anything that powerful just because its in the moment. People say words cant hurt you, but words can be the most powerful thing used against someone. They can help someone..or push them over the edge."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-22, 4:35 am

Karin simply watched Emanulle's actions for a bit, before glancing up at him rather shyly. "You... you're enjoying this, right? If not, just... tell me what I can do..."

~~~~~

Ryva returned the squeeze, nodding. "You're quite right. You're wise beyond your years, Dysis. May raised you well it seems... not that I questioned that, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-25, 3:48 am

It wasn't common for Karin to act shy like this, but it really did have a effect on him. "Of course I'm enjoying this. Maybe you could put the tip in your mouth?" It was..just something he had always wanted to do to Karin for a long time and who could honestly blame him?

Dysis chuckled after a moment. "It's..just now that this is happening I'm not sure where to go next, I've never had a girlfriend in my entire life so I'm a bit lost. Not from lack of others not interested though."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-02-25, 4:02 am

Karin's blush seemed to actually darken further, but the way she bit her lip to keep from smiling showed her thoughts on the subject. "Okay..." She leaned her head forward a bit, watching as he continued to thrust between her breasts, then actually... giggled, before taking as much of him into her mouth as she could in this position, sucking softly as she ran her tongue along the underside of his member.

~~~~~

Ryva seemed to think about it. "Well... things have changed quite a bit in regards to courtship since the last time I did such a thing... would be better to ask May, I suppose... at the very least, you seem to know what to do in the bedroom."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty2015-03-16, 1:10 pm

To say Emanulle was pleased would be like saying you would get burns if you touched fire. In other words obvious.

Still, the visual sight of things and Karin's enthusiasm with it really had a effect on Emanulle but he didn't want to lose it that early when they just started. If it really came down to it, he could definitely orgasm multiple times if he really wanted to. Arkons, while not Quite as high on the libido scale as a Farian were still pretty healthy all things considered.

He just wanted to enjoy this while it lasted. It was a brief glimpse of things to come.

Dysis looked slightly embarrased. "..That's because I read a lot of..things. And watched stuff. The rest was just a lot of pent up sexual frusteration I had in general and towards you. Glad I could uh..make you happy that way though."

The half vampire paused. "..You know, I don't think either of us were satisfied with how things turned out last time. So if you want, we can continue. Mom brought me some protection she was..rather adamant about it." He mumbled, not wanting to repeat what she said. Male birth control was a god send now they had something besides just condoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Pace
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: