The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Pace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Different Pace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-15, 11:15 pm

Ignis and Vargus were both in the kitchen by now. Ignis was busy cooking, and Vargus was, unsurprisingly, reading. It seemed to be his favorite thing to do. However, he glanced up when Michru wandered in. "Well hello there. Was wondering if any of you were going to wake up yet. Already making yourself a to-do list?" He found it adorable that she did that, truly. He really did hope that Emanulle and Karin worked out; he'd love it if he could officially call Michru his granddaughter.

Ignis, on the other hand, was focused on cooking. She'd been unusually distant in the past weeks, and nobody was really sure why. It was part of why they had all insisted that she come along on this vacation. Perhaps she was stressed?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 1:02 am

Michru smiled up at the large man before walking over, giving him a hug(but again, she was too short to really reach so it was the thought that counted). While she didn't know what was going on, Auntie Ignis had been feelin strange to her lately. She seemed sad, but she didn't know why. She just wanted to help her, but she didn't know how too.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 1:18 am

Vargus smiled, patting Michru on the head lightly. Ignis, despite her distance lately, still managed to finally turn a bit and give Michru a smile. "Hey there sweety. Breakfast will be ready soon, so why don't you relax until then? I'm making french toast."

~~~~~

Eventually, Ryva decided that since she was here, she really might as well get a nice tan. Of course, this led to the inevitable. She laid out a towel, and after laying down on it on her stomach, she waved a bottle of suntan lotion over her head a bit as she tried to relax. "Can someone help me out?" At the time, Miranda had roped May into hunting for seashells; as such, Dysis was the only one within earshot.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 1:05 pm

Michru scribbled something in her notepad, it helped it was magical in nature so she could write as much as she wanted as long as she had the pad.

'Good morning. How are you?'
It wrote.

She was learning sign and such, but not everyone understood it so she had other ways to get people's attention and convey what she wanted to say.

Dysis knew he shouldn't in his state of mind, but there was no one else in the family that could help so he would have to make due. So with that said, he made his way over. "I'll help. You just want it on your back?"

'Sure you want something else on her back.'

Shut up Kieth. Why did his conciousness sound like Kieth anyway? He did tell his close friends about his secret per say but none of them had cared.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 1:46 pm

Ignis could only smile again. "I'm alright. So, you passed out watching a movie with the happy couple last night, right? What movie was it?" She went back to cooking, pleased with herself. She'd taken a lot of time practicing in front of the mirror to say such things without showing any sign of her true feelings on the subject. Not even Vargus had noticed, and the man usually was impossible to hide such things from. Of course, she failed to take Michru's empath abilities into account, but she was used to trying to suppress her emotions around the girl, to avoid overwhelming her.

~~~~~

Ryva smiled, pleased at the help. "Back, arms, legs, sides. Anything not covered up, really. And thank you, Dysis. I know it's a little awkward, putting suntan lotion on your scarred up grandmother. Maybe one of the lovely young ladies around here will need some help later, hm?" She giggled, then paused. "Oop, hold on." She reached back, and casually undid the straps of her bikini top, brushing them away; the only reason she was covered now was because she was on her stomach. "Don't want tan lines."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 2:47 pm

'Slept good. Don't know name of movie.'

Michru put her pad away and went to watch Ignis cook, as if fascinated. It was around that time a tired Emanulle finally came out into the kitchen, he wasn't really a huge morning person.

"..All right.."

Dysis swallowed trying to surpress himself to the best of his ability. It was hard, espeically given he was touching her skin that despite her battles was very soft. Just think of other things and try not to focus too much on what was happening.

Easier said then done.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 2:57 pm

Ignis glanced over at Emanulle as he arrived. When Karin walked in after him, she was fine. When Karin kissed his cheek as she passed, however, Ignis had to turn her attention back to the food. "Morning, you two." She managed to keep the tension out of her voice. If nothing else, this situation would do a good job of improving her self control. And her poker face, which would help against Varia. Somewhat, anyway.

~~~~~

Ryva relaxed, humming pleasantly as Dysis worked the suntan lotion into her skin. There was a bit of a tingle, partially from someone running their hands over her body like this. She certainly enjoyed it, and once or twice had to suppress a slight moan. Once Dysis was done, Ryva shot him a warm smile. "Thanks hun. I really appreciate it." She relaxed again, to let herself tan. Eventually, she would need to roll over, but she wasn't going to ask Dysis to help on that one; she could do it herself.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 3:54 pm

"Morning,"
Emanulle said, taking Karin's hand after she kissed his cheek. Michru came over after that to see her father and Karin. "I don't have any big plans today but I'll think of something unless someone else has something in mind." Otherwise he would just take it easy for the day

'Morning. Sleep good?'
Was the note to Karin.

"No problem.."

Dysis' voice was a bit strained, he really needed to leave. It was starting to get to him more as is with what was going on. If it was just physical attraction, it would be bad but not as bad as it was right now.

So why wasn't he leaving?

He already knew the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 4:01 pm

Ignis just shrugged to Emanulle's comment as she cooked. Karin looked at the note, and grinned, crouching down. "Yep! How could I not, with someone as cuddly as you being there? And what about you?" Karin honestly loved Michru, and while she and Emanulle's relationship was still fairly new, they cared about each other deeply and... well, Karin did like the idea of being Michru's mother.

~~~~~

Ryva, eventually, felt she'd gotten enough of a tan on this side. So, after a moment, she carefully turned herself over, sitting up as she grabbed the suntan lotion. She casually began applying it to the front of her arms, legs, neck, stomach... and her bare breasts, humming to herself, seemingly unconcerned that she was now topless in front of Dysis. And practically fondling herself in the process of applying the lotion.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 4:34 pm

Michru smiled and hugged her in response, then wrote down again:

'Sleep was really good! What do you want to do today?'

Emanulle was amused by this, he did notice Ignis sort of non response but chalked it up as being distant as she had been for a bit now.

Dysis made a strange sound in the back of his throat; the whole thin was getting to him. He stood up shakily controlling his breathing. He now Really needed to go for real with how aroused he was, unfourtnately shorts made things more..notable. So he was in a rock between a hard place, luckily there weren't as many people around.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-16, 11:32 pm

Karin seemed to think about it. "Well... hm. I suppose we could explore a bit, see the sights... do you have anything you want to do?" She knew the girl tended to make 'to-do lists'.

~~~~~

Ryva was just finishing applying the suntan lotion when a very distinct scent hit her. Hard. It was the scent of very powerful arousal. That by itself might have affected her a bit, but the fact that the scent was mixed with the scent of someone she cared about a great deal, and it was enough that she had to clamp down on her own instincts. She did notice, idly, that there was a moistness between her legs and her nipples were hard, but that was not what occupied her mind. She knew damn well that Dysis' arousal was directed toward her. "O-oh my..."

She had known for a long time now that he was sexually attracted to her, but she chalked it up to teenage hormones. She never believed that he would want an actual relationship with her in that sense. For his desire for her to be so strong, though... She glanced over at him, her face a bit flushed, and noted the bulge in his shorts. After a moment, she quickly put her top back on and then stood. She took Dysis' hand, and quickly led him over to one of the many enclosed 'shacks' that held showers for people to use to wash the salt water off after swimming.

After dragging Dysis inside, he would find himself in an odd situation. Ryva was pressed up against his back, her arms wrapped around his waist, her face buried in his neck. "...I'm sorry, Dysis. I didn't mean to cause this. I knew you found me attractive, but I never thought it was that bad..." She was starting to somewhat suspect... she figured there were two options. Either Dysis' urges were just FAR too bottled up, or he saw her in a way she hadn't expected. "I would never want to cause you discomfort or pain... I..." There was a pause.... and then Dysis would feel her right hand, on his stomach, trail downward a bit, her fingers slipping slightly under the waist of his shorts. "I... I can take care of this for you, if that would help..."

She knew that the scent was affecting her. That her own arousal was affecting her thinking. Still, this was her decision.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-18, 1:11 am

Michru smiled and then proceeded to show Karin her 'list' she made not too long ago.

"..Go ahead.."

Dysis couldn't think straight. He wanted this badly and her pressing against him like this made it all the worse. At the moment it took a lot of self control not to turn her around, push her against the wall and..we'll he knew how that would end up.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-18, 1:29 am

Karin looked over the list, and chuckled. "Looks like somebody really wants to go swimming. So, why don't we head to the beach later then?"

~~~~~

Ryva's breath hitched a bit. She hadn't really expected him to agree, and she'd been ready to put them both through a cold shower to calm them down. Now that he had though... "O-okay..." Her hand slipped lower and, after brief hesitation, she fully reached down the front of Dysis' shorts, lightly grasping his length. She licked her lips a bit, and then began to slowly stroke him. Partly to give him time to change his mind if he wanted. Partly because she just wanted him to enjoy it. And partly because she was trying to get an image of it in her head through touch.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-18, 4:18 am

Michru nodded happily then paused before writing something else down.

'Okay. I hope when I grow up I look pretty like you.'

Dysis merely closed his eyes, enjoying the touch. It was still almost painful to him but hopefully soon he would have a release. He had done it by himself before, but he was a young man so it was to be suspected, just as long as his mother didn't find out.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-18, 5:30 am

Karin blushed a bit, unable to help it. "Sweety, you're already pretty. And you'll get even more so when you're older. In fact, I bet you'll be prettier than me."

~~~~~

Ryva bit her lip, starting to stroke faster as she had a firm picture of it in her mind. She didn't realize she was squirming a bit against Dysis' back. "If... if you need me to do anything differently, let me know. I have experience, but I'm a bit... rusty. It's... um, been awhile... but I want you to feel good..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-23, 11:43 pm

Michru made a face to that. She really didn't think so but hugged Karin anyway in response not saying anything; not that she could anyway. The little girl was just very touchy in that way when it came to people she formed a bond with, which made sense. Since she couldn't talk, she had many other means which to convey what she meant and the empath part only helped with that.

At that, Dysis had to keep from growling, turning her around and..

..We'll he wasn't sure but he had ideas.

"Can..you put it in your mouth?" Dysis' breathing was heavy and strained, if he had been thining clearly he would have been mortified saying that to Ryva, or at least a lot more embrassed.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 12:05 am

Karin could only smile, returning the hug lovingly. She didn't notice that Ignis has finished cooking, and was setting the table, a flash of anger and jealousy flaring before she stamped it down mercilessly. Karin and the others of course didn't notice; Michru, however... "Breakfast is ready, you two." Ignis' voice was light and cheerful, but no such emotions were coming from her. In fact, from Michru's perspective, Ignis likely had been a void of emotion lately, aside from flashes of emotions that were not exactly pleasant.

~~~~~

Ryva bit her lip, cheeks flaming at that, but... after a few more strokes, Ryva released her hold on Dysis, gently turning him around and nudging him back toward the wall of the shower as she sank to her knees in front of him. Since she'd simply reached into his shorts before, she had to pull them down now. Doing so slowly, her breath hitched as he sprang into view. The scent of Dysis' arousal, along with the sight of his length in front of her, was definitely affecting her. It had been so, so very long, after all. She paused then, a bit of playfulness hitting her. She reached behind her back, undoing the tie of her bikini top, but didn't actually take it off. Instead she looked up at Dysis, the bikini top hanging loosly and barely covering her, and smiled at him shyly before leaning forward and lightly kissing his tip, as the bikini top finally slipped and fell off due to her movement.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 6:23 pm

Michru felt the strong emotions and frowned slightly. What was wrong with Ignis? She didn't know what was going on but it was upsetting her not knowing what was wrong. All the adults said she was just stressed but the child felt there was something going on. Michru may not be able to properly comminucate into words many of her thoughts, but she was far from stupid despite her very young age.

Something came to mind to her then. Michru did have some telepathy, but she was still developing it how to use it more at will so for the most part she didn't use it

Still she had to try.

So after a pause she reached to Ignis.

'Talk later?'

Dysis groaned, the look she was giving and the slightly shy smile was getting to him. His hands went to stroke her long hair. "..Always knew you were beautiful but this is something else.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 8:39 pm

Ignis blinked in confusion, her eyes locking with Michru's for a moment. She seemed conflicted for a moment, then sighed, and nodded. 'Alright, Michru...'

~~~~~

Ryva could only smile, pressing her head into his hands. She had always been a very affectionate person, and she had greatly missed this type of loving affection. She shifted closer, lightly grasping his length, and resumed stroking him, but now was also trailing light kisses along it, and even running her tongue over him occasionally. He'd asked her to take him into her mouth, but she did have some questions... at least until her urges got the best of her, which was likely to be soon. Or until Dysis snapped, which seemed likely. "So... this isn't just hormones, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 8:53 pm

The breakfast passed without incident, it was mostly just idle chatting and small talk even if Ignis was mostly quite for her part. Michru however waited patiently for a chance to talk to Ignis when it was done; not something hard to do with Karin and Manny able to get distracted with each other and Vargus doing his own thing.

"No..no its not." Dysis said and sighed, figuring he'd come clean while he still had some measure of self control(which wasn't much) "Remember when I said something was bothering me? ..It was because..we'll I have feelings for you more then I should. I didn't want to make you feel awkward or uncomfortable so I kept it to myself. Except for now.." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-24, 9:29 pm

It wasn't long before Ignis and Michru were able to get some time alone. Ignis, however, clearly wasn't exactly happy about it. She loved Michru, something the girl surely knew, but she was not eager to have this conversation with the girl who was far too observant for her own good.

~~~~~

Ryva giggled a bit, unable to help herself. "Well, I kind of suspected that was what was bothering you once I realized just how much I was affecting you... seemed to be far too much for it to have been purely sexual attraction...." She paused, and lightly traced the head of his length with finger, seemingly taking appreciation of it. "A couple things.... for one, you should know that it doesn't bother me in the slightest that you have feelings for me. It's flattering... it makes me happy, you know? And after this, if you want to take me on a date, I wouldn't say no. First though... Dysis, it's.... been a very, very long time since I've been intimate with anyone, and you... the scent of your arousal, and seeing how much I affect you..." She looked him in the eye again, grinning.

"You've made me pretty horny." And with a little wink, she suddenly engulfed his entire length with her mouth, to the back of her throat, and swallowed, causing her throat to constrict around him.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-25, 6:45 pm

Michru didn't know what to say at first, but then decided to speak the first thing that came to mind.

'Why are you sad around papa and Karin?'

Dysis tensed, partly overwhelmed at the feeling this gave him. Playing with it was one thing but what she was doing now was something else entirely. Anything else he was going to say was simply cut off but at the moment.

His hand shakily went to stroke Ryva's hair as she worked on him. He wasn't entirely sure how long this went, but Dysis felt the last bit of self control slip. With a slight growl, that would probably on some level effect her Kerlodian side, he pulled out. Then he began kissing her hungerily before pushing her onto the floor. He trailed down to her breast with the kissing, while another hand went to hover around her panties; it was a clear sign of what he wanted to do but had just enough of himself around to make sure Ryva herself was okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-25, 7:42 pm

Ignis paused, gritting her teeth a bit. She'd try to evade this, but she knew Michru's empath powers wouldn't allow her to get away with that. "...Michru, this... is a very complicated situation, okay? I don't want you to worry, but there's not really anything you can do about this. I know how eager you are to help the people you care about, so if I tell you, all it will do is upset you. If you really want to know what is going on... I'll tell you, but I'm warning you, it won't do any good."

~~~~~

Ryva was surprised by Dysis' sudden aggression, but that instinctual side of her certainly liked it. The kiss only caused her own arousal to flare up, and she moaned softly as his kisses trailed to her breasts. When she noticed where his hand was, she smiled, and reached down to gently place his hand between her legs, over her bikini bottom. Dysis would quickly become aware of just how wet she was. "Dysis, I'm not doing this just to make you feel better, you know. I want this too."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-30, 1:02 pm

Michru paused thinking for a bit before nodding. Either way, she wanted to know.

That did it for Dysis. Quickly he got rid what was left of her clothing, and without pausing for too much longer, plunged himself into Ryva. There was a pause afterwards, mostly because the feeling was a bit overwhelming to him at first before he began thrusting into her hard.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty2014-06-30, 11:37 pm

Ignis closed her eyes, sighing deeply. She thought on how best to answer. She had to be honest; if she was going to talk about this, she couldn't bring herself to be deceptive about it. She had to be brutally honest, with herself as well as Michru. Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes, looking at the wall. "I'm in love with him."

~~~~~

Ryva gasped as he pushed into her, shivering a bit and gripping his arms. It had been so long, and with her arousal, she was rather sensitive. Then he began thrusting into her, and she wrapped her arms around him. "Oh my... y-you're definitely enth-thusiastic..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Pace
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: