The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Pace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Different Pace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-07-02, 11:45 am

Michru's eyes widened but she said nothing, just looked a bit sad after. She really didn't know what to say after what Ignis had said but she..waited if she wanted to talk more. There was a lot the little girl had on her mind but just lacked the vocublary to express them.

Dysis grunted, thrusting harder before sinking his fangs into Ryva's neck. Not really drinking but the action would cause a lot more pleasure to flood through her then it was already, that's how it was with a lot of other Primogen. The main reason it was actually beneficial from a evolutionarily stand point but he had forgotten the exact details.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-07-02, 2:05 pm

Michru's lack of response was all that was needed for Ignis to be unable to keep quiet anymore. "I... I don't know when I started having feelings for him, or when those feelings turned into love, but I can't lie to myself any more than I can lie to your empath powers. I love him, and seeing him and Karin together.... it hurts, Michru, more than I could have possibly imagined it would. I hate what it's doing to me too. It's making me bitter toward my own sister. I want those two to be happy, but I can't stop wishing that I was in Karin's place. I want what she has, but I can't have it. Having jealousy and anger toward people I love so much is killing me, I can't stand it! It makes me hate myself more than I already do and it's maddening!" She shut her eyes tightly, gripping her head. "That damn voice keeps trying to.... I love them both so much, but I can't stand being around them because it hurts too much and I'm terrified that I would hurt one of them in some way..."

Ignis wasn't sure when she'd started crying, and she hadn't realized she'd very nearly spilled the secret about Zerrik to Michru; she'd hinted at it without meaning too, but didn't notice.

~~~~~

Ryva inhaled sharply when Dysis bit her, pleasure coursing through her, and she moaned loudly. She of course had forgotten that they were technically in public, and no doubt by the end of this there would be people nearby staring at them when they left, but it hardly mattered. Ryva was losing herself to the pleasure, but managed to keep her focus at least a little bit. In the back of her mind, though, she was already making some plans.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-07-12, 5:32 pm

Michru hugged Ignis, she didn't know what else to do. The overwhelming emotions got to her, but she did not hide from then or run away. She didn't know how long she stood like that, trying to comfort Ignis the best she could before she finally spoke again.

'You hear voices too?'

It also implied Michru heard things.

Dysis was panting, his breathing coming out a bit more ragged but he didn't stop. Ryva, would probably on some level feel he was close to hitting his first orgasm though. He released his hold on her shoulder, the small wounds from his fangs seeming to vanish and close up already, surprisingly or not.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-07-12, 5:47 pm

Ignis didn't try to push Michru away, simply wrapping her arms around the girl tightly. It was... nice, getting this off her chest, even if she hadn't wanted to do so. And laying this burden on Michru was the last thing she wanted to do. However, her mind latched onto that last bit. First, it told her that she'd let slip more than intended. More worrying, however, was that Michru heard voices as well. "...I... sometimes. Michru, what do the voices you hear say?"

~~~~~

Ryva wanted nothing more than to ride this out to completion, but right now, she couldn't risk it. "D-Dysis.... it's not... it's not s-safe to do it inside right now... anywhere else you want.... just not... not there...."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-08-30, 12:06 am

Michru actually bit her lip, seeming reluctant to talk all of a sudden.

'Nice things. Sometimes scary things. I can't remember most of it. There was a scary man made of shadows that used to stand in the corner of my room..'

Ryva's words actually made Dysis want to continue, but the more rational side of him prevailed as he pulled out reluctantly. Though he wasn't quite done yet, Ryva had a point that it wasn't exactly the safest(or smartest) decision they would have made; though to be fair both had been caught in the heat of the moment.

Her stomach and chest area would be the part where he would have pulled out at.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-08-30, 12:25 am

Ignis definitely wasn't happy to hear that. "Michru, sweety, can you tell me anything else? I can tell it's not something you want to talk about, but I need to know." At first she thought that Zerrik was somehow reaching out to Michru when she mentioned a man made of shadows, but the chances of that were slim to none. Her own problems could wait, in her mind.

~~~~~

Ryva wasn't entirely pleased either, but better this than them ending up in a situation they weren't ready for. Still, she had to admit that there was an appeal for her in seeing Dysis hovering over her as he came, and in having her chest and stomach 'marked' by his cum. SHe supposed it was the more primal side of herself. Unfortunately, she couldn't just leave it, so without further ado, she reached behind Dysis and cranked on the shower. This was to not only clean them off, but also cool them both down, since they both were still eager to go. Cold showers were not pleasant, but necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-10-05, 11:36 pm

Michru frowned a bit but said nothing mentally at first before she 'spoke' again.

'Nothing much else..just I see people who aren't here anymore sometimes..

Dysis would have turned her around and went at it again, if it was the time and place for it. As is, they both needed to calm down and relax. Later, when they were alone, they could continue their new 'bonding' they had started
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-10-06, 12:34 am

Ignis paused at that. "You see... l-like who, Michru? Who have you seen?"

~~~~~

When the cold shower was done, and Ryva and Dysis had made themselves presentable again, Ryva led the way out of the shower, holding Dysis' hand, back toward where May and Miranda were. She of course noticed that people were giving them odd looks. She knew they'd been heard. She was amused by the jealous looks that both herself and Dysis received.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-10-06, 3:09 am

Michru shook her head. "I don't know the people. There was a little girl I met a long time ago who said she was stuck. A old man too who couldn't leave his home..it was some building I was staying at with Garnet. There's sometimes these scary things with white mask, too." She couldn't exactly explain it, but Ignis would at least get the gist of things. In the sense of seeing people who had passed on but were unable to move on for various reasons.

May came back with Miranda just behind her, sucking a Popsicle. She did notice something rather..off about Dysis and Ryva but couldn't put her finger on it. "Are you two all right?"

Dysis was more embarrassed then anything, not because it was her but that kind of information being shared with his mother at all. "Nothing we were just enjoying each other's company."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-10-24, 1:18 am

Ignis thought about that. 'So she's more spiritually aware than most people... I should be careful then... if she ever somehow found out about Zerrik...' She shook her head. "I understand... you can see spirits... that's a little uncommon, but nothing to really be worried about, sweety... though avoid the one's with white masks..."

~~~~~

Ryva glanced at Dysis at that. "Very thoroughly. Honey, Dysis and myself are going to be pursuing a relationship with each other. I hope that doesn't bother you, though I know it is sudden. It just... happened. Though at least we know why he was so resistant to our attempts to get him to date..." And just like that, Dysis' attempt at subtlety was shattered.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-10-27, 1:58 am

Michru frowned lightly, looking down. '..I just want it to go away. I don't like it..'

Dysis face palmed and May had a surprised expression while Miranda looked confused, one could almost see the question mark floating over her head. "W-We'll, that's a s-surprise. I guess I can't say anything he's grown. So good luck."

Miranda looked back and forth. "Wha..I thought you're not suppose to date family? I'm confused."

At the moment, Dysis hoped a self contained nuke was dropped on him and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2014-10-27, 2:16 am

Ignis sighed softly. "Well, I'm afraid I can't help there, honey... but I'll see if I can figure something out..." Well, at least Michru was distracted from the situation with Emanulle.

~~~~~

Ryva blinked. "Well, Miranda, that's a matter of opinion. Some people take issue with it, some don't. Either way, I wouldn't really care what others thought. It's important to follow your heart, Miranda. Don't forget that... besides, we are not related by blood, so I don't see why anyone would fuss about it anyway." She shrugged a bit, and gave Dysis' hand a gentle squeeze. "We are going to see where this takes us."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-01-04, 3:54 pm

Michru was silent but then something came to her. 'Why do I need to avoid things with mask?'

Dysis only smiled, giving her hand a squeeze. "Yeah. Yeah we will."

May clapped. "We'll, I'm for one happy though I was surprised but don't rush things too much just go at your two's own pace."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-01-04, 5:31 pm

Ignis frowned a bit. "They are called Hollows, and they are dangerous. There are people you'll see, wearing black and white clothing, carrying swords; these are shinigami, and they fight Hollows. Don't worry though, Hollows will usually ignore living people, they target spirits and ghosts."

~~~~~

Ryva just smiled, a light blush on her face. "Well, I'm afraid you are a bit late for that. We did things a bit... backwards." She knew May would understand her meaning; Miranda had no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-01-09, 9:56 pm

Michru got the gist of it and nodded. 'Okay. But what are Shinigami? Are they like angels?'

___

It took a moment but then May's face went red. "O-oh, I-I see. We'll, its only erh natural, you're both young and have needs and urges. I'll make sure Miranda can't hear you two."

Dysis wanted to be a bit of somewhere else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-01-10, 12:21 am

Ignis sighed a bit. "It's hard to explain... think of them... as spirit warriors, whose duty it is to protect people from Hollows, and also guide the dead to the afterlife."

~~~~~

Ryva nodded, smiling. "I appreciate that. And I imagine Dysis does as well. Anyway, for now, perhaps we should get back to our family vacation?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-01-26, 9:12 pm

Michru hugged Ignis after a moment again. 'I don't know what will happen with you, daddy and everyone but I'll always love you okay?' It was odd how well she spoke for her age, but still she was a child in many ways despite her greater vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-01-26, 9:38 pm

Ignis looked down at Michru, gently wrapping her arms around her. "I'll always love you too, Michru..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-02-12, 9:34 am

It was later in the night and Emanulle was a bit worried. Something was bothering Michru but she wouldn't say whatever it was and it bothered him he didn't have a clue how to help her. Still he always made it a point she could come talk to him, Karin or anyone about things that were bothering her and typically while Michru was quite, if something was serious she'd tell the others.

He gently tucked her into bed before heading back to him and Karin's room. Hopefully tomorrow or within the next few days she'd be willing to talk about whatever it was.

Miranda had somehow roped Ryva and Dysis to play a game with her, it was actually just a modified card game with some cartoon characters she liked. Of course in reality Miranda had the two wrapped around her fingers so that explained how she was easily able to get them in on things. May was there too and seemed to be concentrating on her deck a bit Too hard then what was needed. Whenever she'd have a big advantage, her face would light up, and whatever she was behind, she'd frown and concentrate.

May poker face was about as bad as Aisis'.

Finally, it seemed like May had a advantage. She smiled triumphantly as she laid her cards down. "Looks like I win Miranda."

Her daughter gave her a fanged smile. "Nope. Sorry mommy you lose."

May's face looked stricken as she looked from her cards to her daughters. "Nooo!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-02-12, 10:57 am

Karin was getting ready for bed, dressed in her pajama pants and a tanktop when Emanulle walked in, and gave him a concerned look. "So... do you think everything is okay? Michru say anything about what's bothering her at all?" 

~~~~~

Ryva was giggling furiously at the sight, covering her mouth to stifle it. She always loved seeing May and Miranda like this, it made her happy beyond words; things hadn't been much different between herself and May when she was a child. Of course, Ryva was the only one so far that seemed to be giving Miranda a run for her money in the game, though Dysis was doing well. Then again, Ryva was good at hiding what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-02-13, 12:20 pm

Emanulle sat down on the edge of the bed and shook his head. "No, she still wouldn't say anything. It's not really like her to withold things like that..." He was trying to think. "The only time I can remember her doing things like that if someone tells her a secret of someone she cares about and they don't want people to know. That actually makes me worry a bit more. At the least, I can confidently say whatever it is isn't life threatening or she would have told anyway." He liked to think so.

"Oh..looks like I loose this round." May pouted and put away her cards. She didn't look like it but she was actually a fairly competitive person once she got into the mood of things. Dysis held on a bit longer but it was just Ryva and Miranda in the end. That girl was too smart for her age.

Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-02-13, 9:17 pm

Karin frowned, flopping down on the bed a bit, sighing. "Geeze... if that's the case, it's either dad or Ignis... and my bet is Ignis, she's been really quiet lately... I was already worried about that, but if it's something that has Michru upset..." She rubbed her forehead, huffing. "I'm not used to Ignis being like this... growing up, we shared everything with each other. No secrets. I know that she hides things from me now, but it never seemed like anything big, since she's never acted any different... but whatever is going on... damnit... supposed to be a nice vacation for everyone, and Ignis and Michru don't seem to be able to enjoy it..." 

~~~~~

Ryva smiled softly at Miranda. "Well, it's just you and me now. So... let's play a little game with it. Put rewards to it. If your hand wins, you get something you want. If mine wins, I get something I want. Sound fun?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-02-14, 12:47 am

"Yeah.." Emanulle sighed before rubbing Karin's back a bit. "I know it bothers us a lot but there's nothing we can do about it for now. Easier said then done though."

Miranda smiled but was confused. "Okay! Let's play then!" She was eager and willing to go, and that would lead to mistakes however.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-02-14, 1:59 am

Karin nodded a bit. "Yeah... still, it's not all bad. Got to see you in swim trunks the other day, and that was amusing." She grinned at him.

~~~~~

Ryva's smile grew. "Okay, so, what do you want if you win?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty2015-02-14, 2:51 am

Emanulle smiled. "It was mutual. I got to see you in a bikini, which was also a nice sight. It's definitely something we'll have to do more of while we're here."

Miranda pursed her lips, tapping her chin and shrugged. "I dunno. Candy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Pace   Different Pace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Pace
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: