The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-06-18, 4:36 am

thilwen sstared at him, her eyes on his alone listening to his voice and taking in each word like it was the last, She had known for sometime her own feelings towards him. But she had never let them speak until now as she moved closer to him, her heart racing and her breath catching in her throat while she just stared. Her hands raising up slowly to go up thebuttoned up shirt he wore and even slightly pull on the tie. Her fingers wrapping around the slim piece of fabric till she pulled on it hard, dragging his head down till her lips pressed to his. Ithilwen just closed her eyes, feeling his lips against hers like a dream that she had many times till now and was finally living it. She slowly pulled back, letting those blue orbs look up into his golden ambers as she spoke "what took you so long, Sesshoumaru....I've waited for so many years to hear those words."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-06-23, 8:35 pm

"Even I can miss the obvious sometimes..but let me make it up to you.." Sesshomaru felt a stronger desire for the elf, and one he wasn't going to deny. He leaned in closer and began kissing her hungerily keeping her close to him. While his instincs told him to push further, he was still considerate of her and would allow her to stop whenever she choose to. If she did at all.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-06-23, 9:48 pm

Ithilwen would smirk laughing slightly at his words, and she shook her head "that is an understatement of being oblivious Sesshoumaru." she said softly, her eyes closing when his lips pressed against hers again. Leaning her head back, she let her arms slid around his shoulders sliding through the silk silver locks she had and she kept kissing him. Pressing closer till she slid her lips back, a deep breath leaving her as she smiled "Last time we kissed like that...was when you where still demon lord Sesshoumaru of the western lands."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-06-26, 2:38 pm

Sesshomaru looked her hungerily as the elf pressed against him. "That was some time ago." He admitted. "Though..we don't have to rush anything but like I said I'm not one to beat around the bush. I want you right now, but I won't press for anything you're not comfortable with right now."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-07-06, 5:54 am

Ithilwen would smirk, as she just slid from him a bit. "I did not plan on sleeping with you after one night Sesshoumaru. Granted those days where fun, but wanting someone is different than 'loving' someone. Plus I couldn't just rush into something...Naomi needs a stable person in her life. My brother is hardly fit with her mother having run off, and him being a nervous wreck." she sighed shaking her head.

Looking back at the demon lord, she gave him a gentle smile "Though I do trust we can take things slow, a few dates couldn't kill you." Moving close to him, she took his hand gently. "After all I rather get to know the man you are now...I know the man you used to be, but not this one." she whispered looking up at him. "So far I do like this side of you."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-07-08, 3:50 am

Sesshomaru looked down at her hands, then slowly nodded. "If that's your wish, I'll respect it. That being the case, whether you spend the night over here as well or not is also up to you. Which ever you're more comfortable with at the moment." As for Naomi and her father, he left that alone. Personally, that was something he wasn't sure he entirely felt comfortable with, or she'd even accept. Though, he could at least play on the stable part.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-07-18, 8:30 pm

She would look at him and smiled softly, she then slowly slid her arms further around his shoulders. She then leaned up and kissed him, her lips lingering softly remembering the feeling when they where so much younger. It had been another time back then, he had been another person she then slid her lips from his. "Now, what should we be doing hmm?" she chuckled sliding from him and picking up her wine glass as she sipped on it.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-07-29, 5:46 pm

Sesshomaru watched her amused a bit after. "I was thinking of going to bed soon after. We could sleep in the same bed, if you're comfortable with that. Not doing anything naturally. If not I still have my guest room. Either way, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-07-31, 7:32 pm

Ithilwen shook her head, the man did never beat around the bush and she liked that about him. But she still did not know, she was not the young elf she used to be she had responabilities now one being her young niece who was more or less probably at home eating some junk food, playing a video game or something that dealt with not socializing. "Sleep sounds good, I think the last time I was hear I left one of my night gowns"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty2013-08-30, 11:40 pm

Sesshomaru nodded a bit to that. "You did. It's on the closet. If you want, you can go change while I get everything else ready." He really didn't mind either way when it came to this sort of thing, he had nothing but time and would be more then patient with Ithilwen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2