The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty
PostSubject: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-19, 10:15 pm

Jaken was grumbling to himself trying not to complain too much as he went about his daily routine of cleaning things. Lord Sesshomaru had figured if he wanted something to do that badly, he would give him something. At first, Jaken leaped at the chance but then he figured out the "important task" was just cleaning up stuff in a small, family owned museum.

This is humiliating! I should be right there with my Lord, not cleaning these things.

Still, he guessed it was important task so he opted to remain forever vigilant with what he was doing. This place, did after all house a couple of very important things from the Taisho family. Jaken just wished someone else could do it this time. At the least he wasn't the only one who worked with Sesshomaru so it wasn't as bad, though many of the other staff couldn't stand him anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-20, 1:38 am

The Taisho Family Museum one of the better ones in the area, as it was centered around the feudal area a time where demons ruled over even humans. Though it was also a good place where most saw things that larger museums didn't hold, authentic kimonos, swords, masks even a few real skeletons versus the fake stuff that some places swore was the real thing.

Course as Jaken cleaned, the sound of heals clicked over the fresh clean floors and a women's voice could be heard. "Naomi, Naomi where did you go?" it was Ithilwen or Ilwen as most called her since her name was rather hard to roll off the tongue. A elven women with long blond haired female, she was a close friend to Sesshoumaru and worked with him in many places. She had come to the museum to help with the things around and it was the summer so she had asked if her niece could help out.

The girl in question was 18 year old Naomi, a forest elf who was much different from Ithilwen who was a druid elf but Naomi took after her mother the dark skin white hair, and cool gold eyes. Sighing the elven women would look around, before turning to Jaken. "Jaken have you seen my niece Naomi? the girls disappeared and I have looked all over."

~~

Naomi walked around the museum, she was stuck here for the summer and it wasn't like it would be a terrible thing. She got to see many objects that most wouldn't have had a chance to even get close to them. Naomi would brush her silver hair from her face, as she walked around stepping into a room dedicated to the 'ancestor' of the Taisho family. She moved up to one of the swords eying them and then looked up at a long kimono like outfit admiring the detailing and even the armor that hung on the sleeve.

She moved back, from that and kept moving around but she would soon stop at something in a glass box sat a unique looking necklace. It was rather beautiful and she hadn't seen it in the museum till now, but it just pulled at her as she shifted till her reflection in the glass made it appear she was wearing it. And it fit her neck rather perfectly "that's weird..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-21, 1:06 pm

Jaken gave a slight exasperated sigh. "I don't know where that woman is..haven't seen her at all today." The Toad Demon leaned a bit on his staff, wishing he had something to drink. "She might be in the side hall, that's where she is the other times I've found her." He was respectful at least, Sesshomaru wouldn't be happy if he was rude to any of the elf women.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-21, 3:18 pm

Ithilwen would nod her head as she sighed softly, "Thank you Jaken." She stated as she would start to walk around him, "Also Sesshoumaru, wanted to make sure that the swords we have on display are on the security tabs as they are in the open. Make sure they work if someone touches them" she said walking from the room and basicly giving him another job to do. Which covered about 50 different spots in the museum where they had swords and weapons not behind a glass box.

The blond haired elf, walked around looking in the side rooms before she sighed seeing Naomi walking around in one of the exhibits. "There you are, I have been looking everywhere for you." Naomi would turn to look over at her aunt as the women walked over quickly. "We have to meet with Sesshoumaru now Naomi, since you are in a way an employee of his he just wants to make sure your up to date on everything."

Naomi nodded as she would leave the exhibit with her aunt as they stepped out of the museum a car waiting outside for them. A driver opening the door for them to both climb in, as Ithilwen spoke "To the restaurant." she said and Naomi blinked "we are heading to eat lunch and discuss with him." she stated and Naomi nodded.

~~~
The ride to the resturant was not that long, but Ithilwen was already stressed out and looking at her watch, "we are late...he is not going ot be happy." she said mostly to herself but when they got there the two would step out of the car and into the building. The hostess looked at them as Ithilwen told her who they where meeting, the women just nodded and lead the two elves to the back.

Ithilwen would smile seeing Sesshoumaru just looking over paperwork as she spoke, "Sesshoumaru so nice to see you again, sorry for being late we where going over the exhibits" she then waved Naomi up. "This is my niece, shes the one that will be helping at the museum this summer."

Naomi would walk up to her aunt, standing there looking at Sesshoumaru then away for a bit as she brushed her silver hair from her face. "Hi.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-22, 1:00 pm

Sesshomaru had greatly mellowed and changed as modern times rolled in but in many ways he was the same. He had gotten much more kind and respectful even to those who in the past he might have thought 'lesser then'. His company was called 'Rin Enterprise' and was named after his long deceased daughter who had died many years ago before the present. It was mostly a multi purpose company; from making products to helping with social matters but did a bit of everything.

He was currently waiting for the two young elf women while tapping idly on a laptop about something. When the two came, he went to greet them. "It' fine, I was simply handling some other business in the mean time. Naomi, I do want you to be careful while you work over the summer so don't hesitate to ask me something." Sesshomaru had to admit, Naomi was attractive, but seeing how Anira was, it ran in the family--or more accurately race.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-22, 1:55 pm

Ithilwen or Anira as most called her do to how difficult an elven name can be would smile at Sesshoumaru nodding her head some, "we'll so long as we didnt bother you with that." She stated happily and helped her niece sit down before taking her own seat. Naomi just watchced the two interact till Sesshoumaru spoke to her, she simply nodded her head.

Anira sighed softly at her niece shaking her head, "you'll have to excuse her Sesshoumaru, Naomi is a rather quite girl and we hoped to get her to socialize more with this summer job. Yet nothing seems to open her up." The older elf stated as Naomi picked up a glass of water and drank it in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-25, 11:04 pm

Sesshomaru merely nodded a bit at this. "I wasn't that much social myself when I was younger."

That was a huge understatement.

When he was younger back in the Feudal Era long before he completely mellowed out, he had been less then social. If you were useful to him and his cause, or he was required to tolerate you, he would. Otherwise Sesshomaru didn't waste too much time with 'social nusiances' as he called it back then. He was still a slight loner by nature, but he wasn't the anti social person he had been before.

"So, has there been anything new on your end?" He asked Ith idly.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-04-26, 2:24 am

Ihilwen sighed softly at least something good had come out over time, and that was Sesshoumaru no longer being the rather 'cold' man he was. Ough she soon spoke "you where rather hard to approach back then." Ithilwen smirked a small laugh leaving her lips while Naomi semed preoccupied with her phone, just fiddling around. "As for new not really, Naomi helped load in those kimonos you had. We displayed one already the yellow children's one, we set it next to the white kimono with armor." She knew he would figure out just which one she was speaking of, the kimono that Rin had worn for a rather long time. How it managed to survive so well preserved was one thing many could not figure out, so they assumed it was a replica but Ithilwen knew how close that human child was to the demon before her. So she made sure that his old outfit and armor and the girls kimono where side by side.

Naomi would then speak not listening to them or acting as if she wasn't, "What do they have to eat here?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-02, 7:43 pm

"A bit of everything. There's earth food from different places as well, if that's what you're more comfortable with. It's on the menu."
Sesshomaru said to the young forest elf, marking a corner on the large menu for Naomi to see. "You can start from there. I'm not really sure what you're into normally."

He honestly didn't know much about Naomi's taste or anything else. Some elves were strictly vegetarian's. To Sesshomaru, such a choice seemed absurd but he couldn't fault them from choosing their own path; he just knew for himself something like that was out of the question.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-02, 11:26 pm

Naomi nodded as she looked over everything, since she was a forest elf she could eat meat. Though her aunt disliked it as she believed animals shouldn't be eaten she didn't try and force it on her niece. "If they have maybe rabbit stew I can just eat that." Naomi said softly, it was something simple and would no doubt have vegetables so that pleased her aunt. "I'm sure they have that Naomi." Ithilwen stated to the younger elf then looked at Sesshoumaru. "Sesshoumaru can you for at least my nose not get anything that still looks like its breathing..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-05, 7:49 pm

"They do have that, actually. I never cared for it myself."
At the last comment from the older elf, Sesshomaru looked slightly amused. "I'll keep that mind though I didn't plan on getting anything too out there."

The waitress, a woman with horns and bat-like wings took their orders and came back a bit later with the food they wanted.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-05, 8:08 pm

Ithilwen chuckled slightly at the demon across from her "I am so glad you learned to be sarcastic Sesshoumaru." The older elf stated and Naomi just would go back to playing with her phone, her siler hair hanging in her face framing the dark skin and casting a shadow over her ryes makibg the purple orbs seem to glow.

Ithilwen watched her niece and sighed again, "honestly Naomi at least try to stay in a converststion."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-08, 11:06 pm

Sesshomaru was partly amused. "I was always sarcastic, Ith. It's just I was more subtle about and stoic so people often didn't notice. That part of me hasn't really changed too much. "

"As for Naomi, she's fine. She does remind me a bit of me at that age." Sesshomaru admitted. There was a time he was like that, standoffish but not cold. That was when he was young and didn't know as much about the world he was in. If you told him then he'd end up like he was currently, he would have scoffed(or killed you) but time does indeed change people. "Do either of you have plans for later?"

He was a bit curious, and he also wanted to spend time with a certain druid elf anyway.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-13, 11:50 pm

Ithilwen would smile as she sat there, eating her own food a simple salad but the drudic elf could easily survive with it while her niece sat eating her stew. "As for being 'stotic' I say your not that way anymore, its far easier to get you to actulley laugh. Though if I had tried that in the past, I would have gotten your sword through my chest."

Naomi would raise her head, looking at her aunt and Ithilwen would look back at her niece. "You do know we are far older than we look right Naomi?" "Yes, just....still weird hearing you talk about it." she whispered some and went back to eating. Ithilwen smiled some, shaking her head "My dear your an elf you will live far longer than any human or most species now days." Naomi just nodded, her silver hair hanging in her face but when asked about plans she just shrugged.

"Nothing on either of our plates Sesshoumaru, why do you have something in mind you wish to do?" Ithilwen asked, a smile spreading upon her lips her blonde hair falling into her face some.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-22, 12:16 pm

Sesshomaru thought about a honest answer, he wasn't really known for lying too much even now. When he was younger and back to his cold self he thought lying was only for the weak willed and minded. However, while he still reframed from lying for the most part, he knew there was times it was needed. This really wasn't one of those times.

"Nothing in particular. I just wanted your company Ithilwen." Sesshomaru said, drinking a bit from his cup. He liked the elf woman, and for those who knew Sesshomaru if he wanted something he wasn't the type to beat around the bush.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-22, 3:56 pm

Ithilwen would smirk just slightly as she watched Sesshoumaru, he was a rather bold man and did never just tip toe around the edges. He was rather straight forward at times, but at least he was kinder than he was in his youthful years. Raising her glass to her lips, she let it tip back some the cool liquid running down her throat as she sighed softly before she set it back down. "Well I do not see any harm with that Sesshoumaru, just let me arrange someone to come get Naomi." she stated.

Naomi would finish another bite of her meal, before setting the spoon down and spoke "I'll be fine." she would then slowly push herself up as she looked at them. And in true elvish fashion she would bow her head slightly, "thank you for the meal" with that the young elf would turn to leave. Ithilwen watching her niece and sighed "Do call when you get home dear, you worried me last time" "I told you I was asleep." "yes yes, but your father put me in charge of you...I rather not have him think I'm not capable." "Yes Aunt." she said and turned to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-26, 12:50 am

Sesshomaru finished up his meal, paying for it before deciding it was time for them both to go. He opened the door for the elf woman, allowing her to go first as he was being a gentleman. Even back in those days, he did know manners it was just he was selective about which person saw them in action.

"My place isn't that far from here."
Sesshomaru didn't live in the Demon Realm, but he did conduct business enough here to have housing here.
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-05-27, 3:48 pm

Ithilwen stood up after the meal, thanking him for it even though she would have at least paid for hers and Naomi's but she let the man do what he wanted. Leaving the restaurant, she breathed in the fresh air till speaking "That be fine, perhaps we could discuss things at the museum."

She brushed some of her hair off her shoulders, hearing her phone go off as she checked it. A text, she would then smile "Naomi made it home safely, I am sorry for her."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-06-03, 4:09 am

It didn't take too much longer for them to reach what was Sesshomaru's home, it was nice but it wasn't nearly as big as his home back in the Earth Realm. To the Demon Lord, he didn't much of these material things anymore. They weren't really all that important to him in the long run.

He opened the door and closed it behind her. "Make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-06-03, 9:02 am

She looked around the house, it still fit Sesshoumaru even if it wasent that large, she slid her jacket off and hung it up as she moved to the kitchen. "Want anything to drink?" She called finding one of her favorite red wines and began working on uncorking it. A soft hum coming from her, as she stood there. Her blond hair falling down her back in gold waves, the hint of her pointed ears could be seen slightly, "Thank you by the way, for letting my niece work for you this summer."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-06-09, 3:41 pm

Sesshomaru slowly shook his head, though he did subtly watch the curves of her back as she walked. "No, not at the moment, I'm fine. As for letting your niece work here, again, not a problem. Naomi is very quite but she has very good work ethic. She's been one of the best workers I had."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-06-12, 5:37 pm

She smirked slightly as she stood there, before having the glass semi full and turned to face him as she raised it to her lips. She sipped it and sighed heavily, granted she was a druid and most didn't drink but she indulged herself from time to time. "So what did you have plan tonight Sesshoumaru?" she smirked moving towards him. "I know you didn't just bring me here, to talk."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-06-17, 10:53 pm

Sesshomaru watched her form and moved closer to her as well. "You're right. I didn't come here to talk." He said, his tone low, watching her. "You know I don't beat around the bush when I want something. So I'll be frank. I want you as my mate. If you need time to think about it, or dating its fine but I won't lie and pretend I don't anymore."
Back to top Go down
HanakoHime

HanakoHime

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-06-17, 10:58 pm

Ithilwen was a bit caught off guard, with his sudden yet blunt out request. She staired at the demon lord before her, her eyes searching his looking for a hint of a joke or even one of just confusion. But there was none, within those golden amber hues that stared back at her. "I am flattered Sesshoumaru, Truthfully after all it is rather not every day that a man within your standing, comes around and..well frankly asks for my hand."

She couldn't wrap her head around the whole scenario that was going, on this had to be due to him being drink but it took more than a bottle to get this demon even tipsy. She let her eyes move back to his, her hair falling down her back as she looked up at him. "You are not a man to lie Sesshoumaru, so do not take this as an insult but...why the sudden want of a mate and why pick me?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty2013-06-17, 11:27 pm

Sesshomaru knew she'd ask, and answered honestly. "I have known you for a long time. More then that, it took me some time to realize I felt stronger feelings for you then just a friend. When other men approach or look at you, I feel jealous. It took me a bit of time to realize it. I was a fool. I didn't realize what I had in front of me this whole time. You're a beautiful woman, and more then that I enjoy the time we spend together. Even if you said no, I would despise myself for not as much even trying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)   A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

A World Of Our Own(Mature, Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next