The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Like Us

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 5:40 am

Kusa, while eating, kept stealing glances at Natomi. Not too odd, though when Natomi had made that noise, her eyes had widened just a bit and she'd stared for a moment, before seeming to recover. When Natomi called attention to the picture, Kusa looked as well, and giggled. "She's cute!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 9:49 pm

Coltan observed the two as he'd been doing. The both of them were fairly open people, expressive yet displaying a certain level of poise. Somewhat. Their reactions to one another were a bit distracting, unintentional as it may have been. Coltan took a glimpse at the photograph in question. "My thoughts exactly." He agreed with Kusa. "And right you are, Miss Natomi. Kelsa, the youngest of my sisters; she works as a nurse." He admonished himself for not visiting his sisters and parents lately. Work had gotten in his way more often than he'd have liked.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 10:38 pm

"Really? At Alus or earth?" Natomi guessed from the picture Kelsa was about twelve in the picture, maybe a bit older. Coltan was definitely younger as well but she really couldn't tell. Mid to late teens she'd guess, though. "We have healers in our clan but its a bit different. I have a lot of respect for nurses or doctors..maybe we'll meet her someday."

Natomi didn't really notice Kusa stealing glances at her, at least didn't draw attention to the fact. You never knew with being ninja and all.

Maybe being a nurse would be a calling? She couldn't say for sure, though it would be nice to talk to someone who was in the field. Natomi in a nurse uniform was bound to be appealing however, not that she voiced her musings of another job out loud. First she needed to deal with her current mess before anything else, but it was still okay to dream about the future anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 11:02 pm

Kusa made a noise as she thought on that. "Hm, that'd be cool. Meeting new people is always nice. Broaden your horizons and all that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-01, 11:33 pm

"I agree. It never hurts to meet new company. Well, good company..." Coltan started. "She works here on Earth, actually. A hospital in Japan; one of erudite atmosphere, I am sure. Though I make it a point to speak with them on a regular basis, I've not seen the majority of my family in some time. Perhaps I'll give them a call during quieter times." He'd become involved with two different jobs in the past few hours. It'd be proper to take care of them first, but it would be fine so long as he remained his cautious self.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 12:05 am

"Hn. There's only me and my mom far as family goes, no siblings."
She grinned at Kusa. "Unless you count Kusa. She's the closes thing I have to a older sister and visa versa." Natomi took another bite of her food, chewing on it as she thought. "Coltan? What kind of jobs have you been on?"

Last edited by Sion Reaver on 2013-03-02, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 12:28 am

Kusa was content to listen, continuing to eat and enjoy the meal. She'd brightened at what Natomi had said, but otherwise seemed more focused on other things.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 12:41 am

Coltan went through a miniature list in his head of his most recent jobs. "I'm afraid there's no common theme among the tasks I entertain. One day I may run a diplomatic meet of sorts between companies, the next I'll be thrown into altercations with rogue persons of interest. I've handled cases of missing items to missing persons, and even retrieval/protection of sensitive information. All this on a moderately local scale. Some of the issues the average Earthling denizen faces on a daily basis come at a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 1:06 am

Natomi was a bit surprised, but not as much. "It sounds like you do a lot of things to keep you busy. Me and Kusa..we'll when I was on good terms with the clan sometimes had missions where we had to stay away from home for a bit. There was this one time we had to use different disguises to get close to a target and bring them in. It was.." She was thinking back for a moment. "Someone the clan used to know that went rogue. They were using magic to fuse different creatures together to make a army. That wasn't too fun. But the disguises were."

Now what kind of disguises Natomi didn't get into, though one could use their imagination there unless Kusa blurted something out.

She looked down at herself for a moment. "Um. Is there any clothes we can maybe borrow just for the night?" If not, she could just sleep in panties and bra or something. It wasn't no big deal as long as she wasn't running around at midnight like that.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 1:09 am

At that, Kusa blinked. "Huh... yeah, those disguises WERE fun... hee... anyway, speaking of, where will we be sleeping? Or me, since I guess Natomi maybe already has a place to sleep? Course, we can just share, like we usually do."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 1:45 am

Coltan closed his eyes for a moment as if to think. He was actually fighting off the image of two fully grown women sleeping together with minimal clothing. "I believe my sisters have left some spare changes within the guestroom. You are free to use what you find." He'd just wash them for her, anyway. Still, the images wouldn't stop. "And if you are both comfortable with shared quarters, share the guestroom as you wish." They definitely had a bond closer than friends. A lot more like close sisters. Who slept in the same bed... Yeah, talking about it was not going to help diffuse his thoughts. Just what had he gotten himself into?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 1:50 am

Natomi nodded, finishing what was left of her meal and placing them away in the dish washer. She was a guest; she wasn't going to make extra work for the person taking them in. "Thank you. I'm going to bed a bit early, I'm tired after everything that happened today. You coming too Kusa?" She asked her, already prepared to leave to the room for the night.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 1:57 am

Kusa quickly finished her food, and followed Natomi's example in putting her dishes in the dish washer, before moving over to Natomi. "Of course! We can catch up with each other a bit until we fall asleep!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 2:23 am

Coltan stood to clear off the table and further load the dishwasher. "Then I'll bid you both a goodnight." He moved to his study to finish the work he couldn't complete during the day. It was his usual ritual.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 2:37 am

Natomi smiled at her 'sister' and then proceeded to lead Kusa to the guest room along side her. She looked around humming a bit softly to herself until she spotted the dresser, opening it to get some clothes. Natomi began taking her previous ninja garb off to replace it with a night shirt. She didn't care if Kusa saw, considering they did things like this all the time.

When she was done she stretched a little and made her way to bed waiting for Kusa to come over. "Come here, I missed my favorite pillow." She teased slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 2:42 am

Kusa giggled, changing into a night shirt as well, then practically leapt into the bed, though managed to land softly, immediately cuddling up to Natomi. "It's been too long. I was afraid I might never see you again when I helped you get out of the village..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 3:26 am

((Skip.))
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 3:29 am

Natomi giggled herself, cuddling up to Kusa as she rested her head on the nook of her shoulder. "Hm..I wasn't worried..just.." She yawned a bit. "..Just knew you'd come. You've always been there for me when I needed it..I'd knew you come.." Her voice got progressively tired as she soon drifted off to sleep. It had been a long day, but Natomi was obviously happy; it was notable even while she was sleeping as Kusa could clearly see.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 3:39 am

Kusa's gaze softened as Natomi feel asleep. She pulled Natomi closer, and kissed her cheek. After a moment of hesitation, she very briefly pressed her lips to Natomi's; a ghost of a kiss. "Goodnight, Natomi... I'll always be here for you, no matter what... we won't be seperated again..." She curled up a bit, her forehead pressed to Natomi's as she joined her in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:07 am

The next morning, Coltan was up bright and early. He needed to make a few phone calls as do some research in regards to the prior night's events. His work was interrupted by a sudden call patched to his phone. It would appear some information was willing to come his way. A potential client wished to meet with him later in the day. He claimed to possess knowledge concerning the aggressive creatures who attacked civilians and Natomi... Coltan took note of the call and meeting time before moving to the kitchen. Whenever the women decided to wake, breakfast would be ready for them both.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:49 am

Natomi had pleasant dreams during the night time; she hadn't really stirred or moved since Kusa had been sleeping in her presence. It was about thirty minutes or so after Coltan had gotten up did the young woman began to stir. It was another minute before she dragged herself up in a sitting position on the bed, trying to be careful not to wake her friend. Though, in her experience, Kusa usually woke up around the same time she did when they slept close together like that Kusa would wake up around the same time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:52 am

Kusa had woken as soon as Natomi's breathing changed as she woke. She relaxed there until Natomi sat up. She joined her, smiling happily. "Morning, Natomi. Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 5:59 am

Coltan brewed himself some coffee. He hadn't slept all that much the night before, but didn't particularly mind it. Work needed to be done on all fronts. He could afford to miss a little sleep. He fixed himself a plate of food while leaving the rest of breakfast in a semi-ready state for the women and sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 6:03 am

"Yep! I had a good rest with you here." She hugged her friend briefly, pulling away from her. "I'm really looking forward to today. That game and some time to get us some actual clothes. I'm sure you're tired of wearing the samething's over and over, I know I am. Let's get cleaned up and get breakfast."

Cleaning up didn't take all that long. When it was said and done, Natomi came into the kitchen greeting Coltan. "Morning. You sleep okay?" She said, eying the food. She was already plenty hungry and the girl could eat.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty2013-03-02, 6:57 am

Kusa bounded in behind Natomi, and immediately went for the food, fixing a plate and plopping down in a chair. "Itadakimasu~!" She was wasting absolutely no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Like Us
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: San Francisco-
Jump to: