The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Like Us

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 1:11 am

Natomi nodded solemnly. "It's not really often me and Kusa go after monsters of the human kind but its not new to us. There's not much we can do now and Kaldar is out for a few days. So I suggest for now, we focus on what we came here to do earlier. If we stress too much about it when we have no leads its just going to burn us out when the time actually comes."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 1:12 am

Kusa crossed her arms, nodding firmly, but didn't say anything, seemingly thinking.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 1:36 am

Coltan felt the situation was still a bit off. If this person had attacked his own family and civilians alike, why hadn't local authorities prioritized this search? Nobus was likely on the case, but he wondered if they had only as many leads as himself. Natomi was right, though. Over analyzing the situation would only waste energy he could be using elsewhere. He'll just have to make a few phone calls later. "I agree. Work when work is available. In the meantime, you two had business in the city. Did you not?"
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 1:41 am

"Yeah. Just some clothe shopping and then maybe that game Kusa mentioned." Natomi said, thinking a bit along the same lines as Coltan. "What's the closes store? We're not that picky."

Kusa had been very quite most of the time during the meeting. Sometimes she just didn't have much to say..but that wasn't common. Maybe she was just thinking on something? That happened sometimes. "And you all right Kusa? You seem to be..thinking of something."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 1:52 am

Kusa blinked. "Huh? Oh, just various things. I'll need to go send off a false report tomorrow, I think..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 2:12 am

Coltan didn't know enough about Kusa to guesstimate why she'd been so quiet. "There is a mall nearby. Clothing stores and arcades abound, I am sure. And Miss Kusa? If you require assistance fabricating a report or covering tracks, I would be glad to lend what aid I can." Depending on how her clan received reports, there may be a few things he could do to help. It would be very bad if they were to catch up with them before Natomi could be absolved.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 2:17 am

Natomi let Kusa alone, for now. If it was something important she'd tell her she was pretty sure. "That goes for me too, but you already know that. We'll lead the way then Coltan." As for Coltan helping with a report, she wasn't sure what he could do exactly. But he was in the business long enough so he probably did have a few tricks up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 2:57 am

Kusa waved it off. "Thanks, but I'm good! And please, just call me Kusa."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-06, 5:05 am

"If that is the address you so desire. Now then, let's get going." Coltan led the way out of his office and into the street. It would be quicker to simply teleport or take a cab, but he could do with a walk. The mall wasn't far off. The stores weren't packed just yet, though they were fairly busy. "We've arrived, though I don't know your tastes in clothing. Have at it." He waved casually to the mall. A thought occurred to him. "...Perhaps I should handle payment for the day? I'm afraid 'taco truck gems' are not a very commonly used currency." He chuckled at the notion.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-07, 2:43 am

"You can just call me Natomi too. We're friends after all, right?" Natomi had learned Coltan was just a formal man, it was just how he was. Not that there was anything wrong with it. Once upon a time she had used honorifics and the like more often then she did in the present but mellowed out on them.

"Probably not." The other woman's voice had slight amusement to it. She had a feeling there was more to the 'taco truck' thing but hadn't pressed it. "As for payment..maybe just this once. But I'm going to pay you back, promise. In the mean time.."

She grabbed Kusa, dragging her along. "Let's go shop!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-07, 2:50 am

Kusa giggled, happily letting Natomi drag her along.

(Shit-piss-fuck. This post.)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-07, 11:28 pm

"I insist, you don't--! Hah..." Coltan tried to rebuff Natomi's promise of repayment, but the two were already running off. He sighed smile. "These two could be a handful..." He mumbled to himself. Coltan then pocketed his hands before walking after them casually. Shopping wasn't really his cup of tea, so he'd stick to idly following them through the stores as they wished.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 12:27 am

Natomi was looking through the clothes, wondering what to get. She just needed a couple of things to wear for casual and sleeping. One of them were jeans, shirts and a few others she picked up; getting a cart along the way. While Coltan was paying she really didn't want to over do it.

Her journey eventually lead them to the dressing room. "All right. You go first Kusa and see how they fit and which on you like. Me and Coltan will wait here, then I'll go after."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 12:43 am

Kusa grinned. "Alright! You can tell me what you think!" She bounced into the dressing room. She came out to 'model' various clothes, mostly jeans and shirts, until suddenly she popped out in a snugly fitting tank-top and skirt. She did a little twirl, the skirt being lifted by the momentum a bit, giving a brief tease of her panties. "Ta-da!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 2:33 am

"Ah--...Hm." Coltan expressed a light disquiet at being 'voluntold' to view Kusa's clothing choices. For maybe two seconds. One, he probably couldn't get out of it in a dignified/non-tiring manner. Two, why not? Her first few choices were rather practical. She would certainly blend in much better in any other clothing but her original set. Kusa's last outfit threw Coltan for a loop. He quickly averted his gaze after her spin. "Perhaps it is a bit short...?" That could have been embarrassing. 'Mustn't let my guard down...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 3:52 am

Natomi smiled at the display. "Hm..maybe just a little. But honestly, I think its fine Kusa! You look good in it." ..Very good. Wait, no what was she saying?

"..Anyway, my turn. I won't be in for long." T
aking a few clothes, she went inside the dressing room. At first it was casual clothes, shirts, pants and the like. Her other clothes were more consertative then Kusa's had been however there was a charm to them all the same.

"We'll, here's mine."

Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Kasumi4-1
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 3:58 am

Kusa was sitting there with her chin resting on her hands, watching Natomi with a wide smile. At the last one, she grinned even more. "You make everything look good, Natomi!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 4:54 am

Coltan hadn't known what to expect from Natomi. Based on Kusa's tastes, he'd steeled himself against being caught off guard by another provocative outfit. Her genteel choices blindsided him, making her last outfit hit as hard as Kusa's, though via a different feeling. He brought his hand to his chin and closed his eyes, giving the outward appearance of contemplation. Mentally, he was trying to still himself. "It suits you. The two of you have good taste in fashion." And both attractive in their own right.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 5:13 am

Natomi gave a slight timid smile at that blushing faintly at the cheeks. "Thank you. If you both like it I'll get this." She left back into the dressing room, having changed back into her normal clothes when she came back. "I got what I needed to, we can get going now unless Kusa wants to get something else? I'm up for the game next!"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 5:16 am

Kusa shook her head. "I'm good as well, so.... time to dance!" She then grabbed Natomi's hand with her left, and Coltan's with her right, and took off, moving quickly. One could probably assume that she might be just a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 9:16 pm

"Wh-- But the purch...?" Coltan started to resist somewhat before noticing the clerk made no move to stop them. In spite of the incredulously simple event, let himself be dragged along. This was not how he imagined he would spend the day. He couldn't possibly be opposed to it, though. Inside the arcade, Coltan seemed quite out of place. He didn't really play video games. When he did, he was terrible. He took the liberty of getting the women some tokens for play, unsure of whether they had much currency on them at all.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 10:28 pm

Natomi was looking around excited, and trying to sit still. The game Dance Revolution was currently not being used which gave them free reign to play at their leisure. "There it is. How do you play Kusa?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-08, 11:03 pm

Kusa giggled, dragging Natomi over. "I already told you yesterday!" She pointed to the arrow pads on the game. "You hit those with your feet, in time with the moving arrows on screen, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-09, 12:01 am

Coltan stood behind the game a short distance away. It would only support up to two players; beyond that, he wasn't big on dancing. Not in that style, anyway. Now was the time to just sit back and watch.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty2013-03-09, 12:06 am

Natomi nodded, getting the general gist of things. She was a quick learner normally so it wouldn't take her too long, not to mention with her reflexe's and speed it would be easy more then anything. The younger woman followed Kusa's lead. Before long, she was following the on screen prompts and quickly catching onto the cues and signs going along side Kusa. She began to develop a natural, though a bit fast rhythm.

It was also begin to draw a bit of a crowd. Natomi didn't really pay it any mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Like Us
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: San Francisco-
Jump to: