The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Like Us

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 12:12 am

With the skills and reflexes that the two kunoichi possessed, they were able to handle the game like experts, and even get a bit fancy; something Kusa tended to do. This was how she ended up, on occasion, doing little spins and flips. She was having a blast, especially since she was playing alongside Natomi. She wasn't paying attention to the crowd either, though she did glance over at Natomi when she had the chance. Seeing her move like that, the happy glow on her face... Kusa shivered a bit, refocusing on the game. 'Best not to think about that...'
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 12:48 am

'................Uh.' Coltan was at an utter loss for words. Those two appeared to be completely within their element up there. It was most impressive. Not only that, but their dance styles and movements were causing an intense amount of... bouncing. Constant bouncing. He could understand why the crowd developed thanks to those two factors. It was a very good thing that he wasn't required to speak at the moment. Coltan wasn't so sure he would be able to form complete sentences for a few minutes, at the least. He was taking care not to stare and put up a composed expression.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 1:00 am

Natomi didn't know how long she continued on the game, she was having too much fun to really count the time. It put her in a incredibly good mood, she was happy Kusa had introduced her to the game in the first place. When it was said and done, the game was finally over for now anyway. When it was finished the crowd was still there, so she decided to milk it for what its worth and bowed. First there was silence, then clapping.

She took Kusa's hand into her own and got off the machin with her, beaming with all smiles. "That was really fun! We'll have to do that again. Sorry for the wait Coltan, you didn't get to do anything really." Of course, Coltan was hardly bored with what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 1:06 am

Kusa was breathing heavily, more of excitement and adrenaline than having really exerted herself, her chest heaving. "God, that was awesome! We really will have to do it again! Though yeah, sorry for the wait, Coltan."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 1:27 am

Coltan used the slight downtime to piece his cognitive thought back together. By the time the two returned to him, he was confident he could finally speak. "You needn't worry about me, I'm a patient man. I am only glad the two of you had fun. You two were exceptional, by the way. You really put on quite the show." Ah, that was terrible. He didn't mean that in a derogatory way, but still... Coltan made a mental note to start wording his sentences better. He gave the crowd one last cursory glance as it dispersed. 'No conspicuous persons... So much for laying low.' Coltan chuckled at that last thought.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 1:57 am

"So what should we do now? I don't mind just going for a walk afterwards to see more of San Francisco; this is the first time I've been in the city. So I haven't really gotten a chance to see everything.
" Natomi said. "I'm up for suggestions, I'm not picky."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 2:00 am

Kusa shrugged. "Hey, I don't know this place any better than you do. I just stumbled across the arcade while tailing you."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 2:23 am

Coltan checked his watch. "We've still the better part of the day in our hands. San Francisco is a rather bustling city of things to do. Museums, parks, the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, theaters... Perhaps it would be easier to list unavailable attractions?" He hoisted the girls' clothing bags. "To make things simpler, why don't we all take a tour of the city? Fate has chosen an excellent location for you to chance upon. You may as well take advantage of it." He could easily zip the bags home so they wouldn't be carrying them for the remainder of the day. He didn't mind going about the city with Natomi and Kusa. They were fun people.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 2:39 am

The ninja paused, titling her head a bit. "..You know, maybe a visit to the museum. I always liked stuff like that. That okay with that Kusa?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-09, 2:55 am

Kusa shrugged. "Museum's aren't usually my thing, but sure. Could be fun, and if you like it, I don't want to stop you." She wasn't going to rain on Natomi's parade if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-10, 12:02 am

Coltan had no issue with going to the museum, even if he'd already visited. There were multiple to choose from. "Then, perhaps it's only fair you choose the second destination. Wouldn't you agree, Kusa?" He'd let them take turns choosing where to go next. The city was well-known to him so he'd act as a makeshift tour guide for the day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"And here we are, the Twin Peaks. Though you've seen some of what this city has to offer already, I find this overlook does the overall experience justice." Coltan stood at the edge, looking over San Francisco. It was just after dusk, so its nightlife had just burst into full view. He wasn't physically tired, but the total tour was mentally exhausting enough. Spending the day with Natomi and Kusa was a worthwhile experience, however. Coltan didn't go out for the simple reason of enjoying the sights very often. It was fun.

Ninja Like Us - Page 7 San_francisco_twin_peaks2_zpsc679b8d0
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-10, 1:51 am

Natomi almost found her breath taken away; she hadn't really gotten the time to really just see a city like this. She sat down on the edge, her face having a glow to it as she watched. "..I've never seen it like. ..Thank you Coltan for sharing."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-10, 2:12 am

Kusa was looking around in wonder, her eyes bright. After a moment, she slowly walked over, and took a seat next to Natomi. "It's beautiful... we never really got to see cities from above, let alone at night... wow... just... wow..."
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-10, 3:01 am

"I am glad you enjoy the sentiment." Coltan stood behind the two, enjoying the scenery as well. "...It is easy to take such things for granted. I'd nearly forgotten... This should serve a sufficient reminder." He was thankful for the excuse to get out and about today. While this was the end of the tour, he could spend quite some time standing there. The view really was breathtaking.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-10, 3:11 am

Natomi smiled a bit. "That's why we have to slow down, breath and look around at what we have. I usually find its things like these I remember the most; its these little things I look forward too. I had a lot of fun today..we'll have to do this again when we get the time. Not all the time, I know you have other things to do before leisure."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-10, 3:14 am

Kusa was kicking her legs, leaning back on her arms as she looked over the scenery. She was happy. Happier than she'd been since a while before Natomi left...
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-13, 7:56 pm

Coltan relented his stance and squatted down to sit. "Agreed. A rest now and then can do wonders for the mind and body. We'll have to do this again sometime..."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-13, 11:50 pm

Natomi nodded, seeming content just to watch the view. "Mhm. I agree." She was silent for a bit then. "What do you have planned for tomorrow?" Natomi didn't have anything in mind..not really. And she doubted Kusa did.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-14, 12:07 am

Kusa's ears perked a bit, showing she was listening as well, though she continued to face the sight before her, happily.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-14, 1:07 am

Coltan sighed quietly. "A bit of work, unfortunately." He wasn't really dismayed by that; it was just disrupting the mood a bit. "Only a couple meetings similar to today's; I should hope. I apologize for my inability to entertain, but work is work. I'll be searching for any leads on your predicament as well. Anything to spur the investigation."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-14, 1:13 am

Natomi shook her head. "Don't be. Me and Kusa are grown women, if you're busy with something we can find other things to do in the mean time, right Kusa? Besides, your work is important. I've only seen a little bit of what you do..but its obvious you help people."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-14, 1:18 am

Kusa nodded happily. "Yep! Don't worry, we can entertain ourselves just fine. You've already been a great host!"
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-15, 1:31 am

Coltan gave a delayed smile. "If you both are sure... I thank you for your understanding. I only ask that you two keep out of trouble." He said in jest. Kind of. He had no reason to believe Natomi or Kusa were the type to go about looking for trouble. Especially considering Natomi's situation.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-15, 3:24 am

Natomi shook her head. "I'm suppose to be keeping a low profile..so I don't think you have to worry about that. Only reason I got involved in that monster business was because there was too many people that were going to get hurt or killed. Don't worry, we'll be fine. We might not act like it all the time but we're still Shinobi. If we can't keep a low profile when we really need to, we might as well give up now."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty2013-03-15, 3:30 am

Kusa nodded, grinning. "Hey, I was in your home for a bit, scoping it out, before I ended up in the ceiling above you where Natomi caught me. Very sneaky, we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Like Us   Ninja Like Us - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Like Us
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Earth Realm :: San Francisco-
Jump to: