The Multi-Verse Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Multi-Verse Project

A multi crossover and fusion site. If just for a visit or for something long term, there' s a bit of something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Matters Most

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-01, 10:29 pm

Monica's lips slowly twitched into a smile. "Okay." Then more firmer. "Okay. And that goes the same for you. If there's anything I can do at all for you or talk about I'll always be here."
Back to top Go down
https://verseproject.forumotion.com
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-01, 11:10 pm

Maya pulled away at that. There was certainly something she wanted, but she knew she wasn't going to get it, and to ask would be wrong. "I already knew that, dear. Now, tell aunty Maya a bit more. Knowing you have feelings for our little Manny is one thing, but I want to know how it happened and such."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-01, 11:20 pm

Monica shrugged slightly. "I couldn't really when it happened. But he's very easy to like. He's very kind and he seems to just..know about things. I guess being wise for his age part? I feel very safe around them.." Monica trailed off. "..I'm still a bit nervous about doing anything like even kissing but I'll have to get over it.."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-01, 11:29 pm

Maya paused. She shouldn't... she saw an opportunity... but to take it would be wrong. It would be an abuse of Monica's trust.... but, she was.... "Hm... well, I suppose another option is to become accustomed to it." 'This is wrong.... don't go down this road...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-02, 1:19 am

Monica blinked a bit at her. "Huh? What do you mean get used to it? The only way I would get used to it is if I kissed Emanulle."
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-02, 1:31 am

"Or kissed someone else for practice." 'No, no, stop it...' She couldn't help herself at this point. She was tumbling toward something that could possibly end badly, but just couldn't stop. There was a hint of her getting just a bit of something she'd been wanting so badly... just... just one kiss wasn't so bad, right?
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 9:35 pm

Monica paused for a moment, then turned red. "..Are you suggesting I should kiss you to get used to doing the same to Emanulle?"
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 9:18 am

Maya chuckled slightly, pushing aside her second thoughts for now. Surely just a kiss or two wasn't so bad. "Yes, I am. While my love life is... well, I don't have the best track record, but I do have experience with such things, and helping you get used to such things would be a good use for that experience. That way, when it comes time for those things with Manny, you won't be lost. You'll know what to do." She leaned in, cupping Monica's cheeks, but only looked into her eyes. "It's just a suggestion, Monica, so if you don't want to do it, just tell me. It won't help you much if you are too... freaked out to learn anything."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-06, 2:14 pm

Monica was silent for a long moment, as if debating with herself on what she wanted to do. Then she made up her mind. "..Okay."

Getting a bit of her nerves together and willing herself, she leaned forward to give Maya a somewhat timid kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-06, 3:27 pm

Maya smiled, and moved to meet Monica halfway, pressing her lips gently to Monica's. Best to start slow for the moment. It was a chaste kiss, but Maya held it for a good bit before slowly pulling away. For her, it had already been blissful. She managed to keep her face from showing her feelings though. "You doing okay so far? Are you okay with continuing, or no? The next part is... well, a bit more of serious kissing, after all."
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-07, 2:05 am

Monica slowly nodded at that. If she didn't get this done, she was never really going to do it. "Yeah..I'm ready. I'll be fine." She was still just slightly nervous but it wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-07, 2:15 am

Maya just gave Monica a warm smile, gently running her fingers through her hair again. "Okay, Monica..." She hesitated only briefly, before leaning in and capturing Monica's lips with a bit more heat, her lips moving against Monica's slowly. She was going to take this step by step, not just shove her tongue down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-08, 3:43 pm

Monica still tensed a bit, but she relaxed not too long after. This wasn't so bad. She could do this, and with that in mind she stopped thinking so much about things in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-08, 5:20 pm

Maya had to concentrate. She had to make sure she didn't get too into it, to a point where she lost herself and went too far. 'Control...' Still, there was more to do. After deepening the kiss a bit, Maya parted her lips, and lightly ran her tongue over Monica's bottom lip, a sign of seeking permission to go further. Maya wanted this badly... but she had to remain in control of her urges.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-08, 9:52 pm

Monica was feeling a bit bolder at the moment, so she deepend the kiss some more then what it was. It didn't seem she was uncomfortable anymore, having gotten used to this part at least. In the back of her mind, part of herself said she really didn't need to go this far. Common sense would say this would have been enough but didn't stop her from lingering a bit for reasons unknown.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-08, 10:03 pm

Maya found herself going with Monica's boldness, and forged ahead to explore Monica's mouth with her tongue, wrestling with Monica's tongue just a bit. She was supposed to be the dominant roll at the moment after all.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-12, 3:39 am

Monica didn't really seem to mind anymore at all. In fact, she pressed against Maya a bit, wanting to be closer. Instincs had sort taken a hold of her at the moment, and if she wouldn't consciously act out on something hidden, then a subconscious part of her would.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-12, 3:51 am

Maya, in response to Monica's push, found she couldn't help but kiss her more passionately. Her hands, which had moved from cupping Monica's cheeks to resting on her shoulders, now slid around as Maya pulled her into a tight embrace. 'I'm just teaching her.... just getting her used to things...'
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-13, 2:04 am

Monica got a bit more bold, stopping the kissing long enough to catch some of her breath, then went to kissing again, except this time she trailed down to Maya's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-13, 2:21 am

Maya bit her lip, and ran her hands down Monica's back, letting out a soft gasp as Monica kissed her neck. This... was more than she had expected. Just kissing, and then she would hold onto that memory for when she felt particularly lonely. Monica kissing her neck, however, was going into a new level of intimacy. She should stop it... but she just couldn't. She just couldn't push away something she wanted so badly.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-16, 1:02 pm

It seemed the gasp just made Monica a bit more aggressive, because surprisingly or not she pushed Maya onto her back, still kissing her neck as she trailed down, eager to get her shirt off. It was surprising she was acting like this, but one thing to learn about Arkon if nothing else, their instincs would bring to light whatever they may have surpressed or didn't know about even themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-16, 1:29 pm

Maya actually almost stopped Monica. She thought she needed to before it went too far. Again, however, Maya decided to be 'selfish'. She wanted this. Even if it was just a single moment of them getting caught up in the heat of the moment, she wanted this time with Monica. It was just a small piece of the dream that Maya felt she could never have. Right then, Maya firmly decided that so long as Monica was for it, then it was going to happen, and she was going to enjoy it.

Maya reached down, and undid the sash of the robe she was wearing, allowing Monica to easily open it. Maya was completely naked under the robe, and already her body was reacting, her nipples stiffening and her womanhood becoming wet. She wanted this so badly, had imagined it in the past. "Nn... Monica..." She ran her finger's through Monica's hair and down her back, watching her with lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-17, 5:05 pm

Monica just continued what she was doing, stopping just for a moment to get her shirt off, followed by her bra. Both were discarded to side before she resumed kissing Maya, her fingers began playing with Maya's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aviaris_Sevanthis
Admin
Aviaris_Sevanthis

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-05-17, 5:17 pm

Maya actually whimpered a bit into the kiss, pulling Monica more tightly to herself as Monica 'explored'. Maya was fully content to let Monica lead, and explore at her pace. Her only regret was that she was quite sure Monica did not have any sort of... toys. If she did, they were likely back home anyway. She still felt this was going to be perhaps the best night of her life, however.
Back to top Go down
Sion Reaver
Admin
Sion Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty2012-06-05, 11:17 am

Monica deepend the kiss at hearing her whimper before trailing down until she stopped at her special place. Without really pausing or hesitating at all like she might of normally, she began to 'play' with that area using her tongue. Maya was right, she did have toys(surprisingly or not) but none with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Multi-Verse Project :: Off Worlds :: Alus And Deep Space :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: